Welcome to Gaia! ::

Azunaz
hope my messy inventory wont give you a headache haha

Toxic Trickster

KarpDC
Azunaz

Had a hard time finding a better fitting hair colour wise!

I would try the Recon pariah claws in black/white version. It really helps offset the massive redness you currently got going. The hair won't feel like an issue anymore if you go with the white/black claws, due to an overall better balance-

Also try the item: 'Simple backdrop: silver' It gives a nice edge on your avi.
Azunaz
KarpDC
Azunaz

Had a hard time finding a better fitting hair colour wise!

I would try the Recon pariah claws in black/white version. It really helps offset the massive redness you currently got going. The hair won't feel like an issue anymore if you go with the white/black claws, due to an overall better balance-

Also try the item: 'Simple backdrop: silver' It gives a nice edge on your avi.
good advise, my avi looks more well balance now heart

Magic Stylist

I'd like your advice, I actually agree with many things you tell me XD

Toxic Trickster

Moepi

It actually looks really nice. I'm not familiar with this colour scheme.
The only advise I can give is perhaps playing around with the arm mod. The current one blends a bit in with the body, making it hard to see. gaia_kittenstar

Toxic Trickster

bruise bloom
Boop

Tried to make an avi with the background 3nodding

Romantic Egg

Azunaz

Ooh, very nice! yum_puddi

EucaIyptus's Waifu

Evader

boop
I know I need a better background, but as it stands I don't know what other items could go with it.

Toxic Trickster

Gbrll
boop
I know I need a better background, but as it stands I don't know what other items could go with it.

Are you looking for a better background, or would you rather prefer items that might go with the current one?

EucaIyptus's Waifu

Evader

Azunaz
Gbrll
boop

Are you looking for a better background, or would you rather prefer items that might go with the current one?
Yes, I'd like a background that goes better with the current avatar.

Toxic Trickster

Gbrll
Azunaz
Gbrll
boop

Yes, I'd like a background that goes better with the current avatar.

Would recommend removing white ground circle swirl thing around your avi, it makes it look less 'clean' overall, which makes even the current bg look worse-

Here's some suggestions for background(s)

X1

X2

Add: XX (Still pose)
to add contrast between the avi and the background-

You can also layer X1 with X2 to give it a purpleish aura overall.

gaia_kittenstar

EucaIyptus's Waifu

Evader

Azunaz

Thanks alot, I really appreciate this. I haven't been on in a while, is there a way to donate large amounts of gold now?

Toxic Trickster

Gbrll
Azunaz

Thanks alot, I really appreciate this. I haven't been on in a while, is there a way to donate large amounts of gold now?

You can buy mythril coins in one of the shops (forgot which one); and send/trade those, which can be converted back into currency.

I would recommend you swap over to platinum in (settings? - Some checkbox I believe). Since posting in forums generate a lot more value by using platinum than gold.

Romantic Egg

I just spent all my money on these chubbie legs! Ahhhhh! emotion_kirakira yum_puddi

Biggest Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
Full scan and number rating, please~ <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers