I would like a full scan please c:
gaia_kittenstar

Toxic Trickster

emiryj
full scan please!!!!! ^___^

Alright, full scan for your current avi:

Full scan:

Background -> Top -> bottom

So for the background, I can say it fits pretty fine with your overall colouring, shape, skin tone etc. It's not taking away your avi's attention, and it has a faded colour, which circles around the avi, that enables it to look like some sort of frame, for your avi to stand in.

So for your overall colour choice you went for white, which is more visible than the faded colour in the back. This means that you avi will be able to steal all the attention, rather than the background consuming the attention from your avi. So not bad colour choice.

Top: The hairstyle is cool, I think it has a nice shape around your avi's head. It fits well with the background, due to it not being spiky, but rather having some fine shapes.
add-ons: The rose is a nice addition to your hair, it allows more filling, more detail, and synergizes fine with the flower the background includes.

Face: In my opinion seems to be the weakest part on your avi. That is mainly due to me noticing that you have no mouth. Usually no-mouth works on otherworldly creature/avi's but your's should have a mouth, just to get more personality, as the mouth itself really can express a lot on the avi e.g. emotion etc. I'd say you should get some sort of smile, or some sort of lips that shows a small smile. It may fit well with your current overall look. The current eyes looks fine on your face, and so does the blush which also is a nice addition to get more colour around the face.

So underneath your neck you got a ribbon. I'd say it's a nice addition, and the fact that it has a colour tone difference which many people would say made it stand out more, looks good. As making it stand out means that the detail is visible. In this case the detail is the tie, which is easier to notice, as you got a different colour tone on it.

Torso: It's hard to see, not much to say here. But it seems to fit in with the overall colour (top part)

Leggings: I feel this part of your avi could use some tweaks as well, I'm quite sure you are running a leg mod. But I feel like it shows too much leg, but the colourization on the item itself is okay. So i'd suggest you should find something that covers more leg e.g. Knee height

Overall verdict: not bad avi, I feel you got many things in place. But whilst having that said, you also got some spots which could use a tweak, to spice it up. Apart from that I think you managed to stick to the bright colours well, and I like the BG colour with your avi's white.

Suggestions:

I'm weak when it comes to leg mod, so I'd suggest you check out this list, and perhaps you may find an even better fitting leg mod Ey? Click here for the list

For the mouth, try one of the "Lucie" mouths, they exist in tons of different colours.

Hope this helped,

-Azu

Toxic Trickster

CresentChaos

full scan :3

Hey, you asked for a full scan loong before, but you recently posted again! was about to reach you yo! crying I'm sorry for the delay pal, but here ya go. A full scan it shall be

Full scan:

Top -> bottom -> back

Top: So I like the item itself, but the thing I don't like is how it's a different tone colour from the other Red's which makes your hood look very odd, i'd rather see your headwear with a more screaming red, rather than the faded purple-ish red.

Face: I like the tiara thing on your forehead. The red gem in the middle does it, as it works extremely well with the red eyes you got there. The body tattoo which adds overall orange looks fine on your avi too. It has synergy with the background circle, because of CircleXCircle looks nice. So to say I think your face is the strongest point on your avi.

Torso: I think you got too many colours going on here, and the fact that your stomach is showing, with the orange tattoo adds on even more colours, which can't be related with the clothing colour. This makes it all look wack when combined together, hence making it hard to see which details you got on the torso area.

Leggings: I feel the legs are too "cluttered" compared to the headwear of the avi. The headwear has the details to be seen, but the leggings seem to be overlayed by some sort of red thick string x2, one between the legs, one behind the leg.

Overall verdict: I feel you need to rework several parts on this avi, to make it have synergy. I'd say choose either the Hood, or the leggings to work an avi around. Because currently I don't feel any of those 3 body parts (Head, Torso, Leggings) has any sort of synergy. Therefore this is probably the best I can advice you to look at.

-Azu

Toxic Trickster

Derris Wolf
I hope you donĀ“t care if I ask a full scan emotion_yatta

Alright.

So I've spotted you around the forum some time ago, and have been looking forward to take a look at this for sure, gotta say. Interesting avi!

So about the full scan, if it's possible could I go for an overall instead? I don't have much to say about this avi!

First impression: Dude, this "thing" can't be a human avi. It's gotta be an animal base! It's an illusion isn't it!? gonk Looks like a wolf to me.

What I like about your avi: That you look like a wolf, you managed to nail it pretty hard, with the resources Gaia has to offer. I don't even think this avi could have been any better. The fact that you used a wolf companion makes this even better. I'm a sucker for underused items, and companions are sure underused. So kudos for that, and also kudos for being able to have an avi that can match the Companion itself. Oh look! You even added full moon onto your avi. Damn, this is just too good imo.

Overall thoughts: I really think you nailed the wolf look, and there is no way you can improve this more than what you are having currently. It's just that good, and i'm a fan of how you pulled it off. I also like the skulls on the ground, with the blood around you and your companion. It just gives me the expression of your avi ain't friendly, which leads me to thinking your avi having a fierce personality. I actually dig the astras on this avi, the floppin' ear and tail works fine, and adds some movement to your avi, and adding up to the "I look like a wolf" factor. Keep em' I'd say!

So to say, I don't dislike anything on the avi. Nice job mate.

-Azu

Sorry for the late reply.

Toxic Trickster

omegaduse3
Full scan please?

Okay, full scan.

Top -> bottom

So my first impression on your avi is that you really look like some character from a game, is your avi a cosplay eh?

Top: So I actually really like the spiky hair, even though it's in a different colour tone. I actually think it looks decent on your current avi lol

face: I'd say your face could use some tweaks, and by that I mean your current face feels really "expressionless" Why not a fierce/angry/expression filled face, that can spice your avi up by tons. As a face really can tell a lot on an avi E.g. personality/mood.

The scarf on your neck seems unfitting imo. It's because it consists of squares, which doesn't flow well with your torso wear. I'd say swap it out for a scarf made of cloth. It would look much better!

Torso: I really like the coat you are wearing. I get the feeling of a street fighter for some reason, with that torso wear. I dig it, and i'd say keep it for sure! adds lots of style to your overall look.

Arms: The arm pose is okay, but there exists arm mods out there which can offer a lot more movement to the arms, like you are bending the fire sphere which is currently floating around you. But the current "tattoo" on the arm (right arm) really adds some nice spice to the feels of it. I kinda like it, and if you have a limited gold budget, keep it for sure.

Leggings: I feel this is the weakest part of your avi, the leggings you are wearing are the sort of "fat trousers" which makes your leg clothing appear sort of bulky. And your torso clothing is flat, so getting flat trousers would make it flow better. I'd recommend you to look into a leg mod that has a fighter stance, it could definitely add up to your street fighter vibe. The current way it looks i'd say your skin is showing too much there, + the sandals looks unfitting for a fighter/fire bender. Try getting some skin covering shoes, and some long flat trousers like the torso coat. Then it may look really good!

Overall verdict: You got the concept, the base of the avi done. But now it's time to spice it up, and tweak the loopholes. Then you will have a really fantastic avi, I can just see it for myself! Apart from the faults I mentioned, I really like the fighter/firebender thing you got going. It's gun' be good.

What should be tweaked
-Leggings
-Face expression

-Azu
Azunaz

Thank you for the full scan. You take into account a lot of detail and obviously spent careful time crafting your words from observation. I appreciate your effort and time. I apologize for not thanking you earlier.

Toxic Trickster

Flucs

I thank you for even bothering to reply, even though I Wrote the review a week or two ago, lol thanks a lot.

Apreciated.

Dapper Werewolf

Full scan, please.

Interstellar Bunny

What can you say about my avi though? emotion_dowant

Toxic Trickster

M E G U R O I K A
What can you say about my avi though? emotion_dowant

Will look onto it once I get the time, and for your question about my avi. No, I just wanted to use the yellow aura item and base an avi out of that. It may look like dragon ball though.

Hungry Werewolf

Azunaz
Derris Wolf
I hope you donĀ“t care if I ask a full scan emotion_yatta

Alright.

So I've spotted you around the forum some time ago, and have been looking forward to take a look at this for sure, gotta say. Interesting avi!

So about the full scan, if it's possible could I go for an overall instead? I don't have much to say about this avi!

First impression: Dude, this "thing" can't be a human avi. It's gotta be an animal base! It's an illusion isn't it!? gonk Looks like a wolf to me.

What I like about your avi: That you look like a wolf, you managed to nail it pretty hard, with the resources Gaia has to offer. I don't even think this avi could have been any better. The fact that you used a wolf companion makes this even better. I'm a sucker for underused items, and companions are sure underused. So kudos for that, and also kudos for being able to have an avi that can match the Companion itself. Oh look! You even added full moon onto your avi. Damn, this is just too good imo.

Overall thoughts: I really think you nailed the wolf look, and there is no way you can improve this more than what you are having currently. It's just that good, and i'm a fan of how you pulled it off. I also like the skulls on the ground, with the blood around you and your companion. It just gives me the expression of your avi ain't friendly, which leads me to thinking your avi having a fierce personality. I actually dig the astras on this avi, the floppin' ear and tail works fine, and adds some movement to your avi, and adding up to the "I look like a wolf" factor. Keep em' I'd say!

So to say, I don't dislike anything on the avi. Nice job mate.

-Azu

Sorry for the late reply.

Dont worry for the late reply, I must thanks for your complete scan of my avatar biggrin
And Im happy that my wolf avatar looks good...many thanks for your opinion, it helps me a lot ^^

Countess Gentlewoman

33,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Full Scan Please gaia_diamond

Backgrounds are hidden by the giant hair, as are most companions, which has presented a problem. Everything seems small an insignificant compared to the hair, which I have realized is the focus. I would love suggestions and such.

annies boobs's Widow

Time-traveling Detective

Hey! How are thing going?

Toxic Trickster

Lil Nell Saxen
Hey! How are thing going?

Going pretty chill (If not taking into account that I have quite many requests waiting), thanks for passing by though, it's really appreciated and nice to see you !b blaugh

annies boobs's Widow

Time-traveling Detective

Azunaz

Going pretty chill (If not taking into account that I have quite many requests waiting), thanks for passing by though, it's really appreciated and nice to see you !b blaugh

I'm not at all surprised, you're quite popular after all. Glad all is going well!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff