Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Trickster

CreativeVision

I see, cant wait to see ur new avi/scenery

Toxic Trickster

LoveAndDoves_
Aside from the colours I haven't really gone for a theme with mine! Could I have a full scan and is there any chance you could perhaps give me some ways of improving what I've got? smile

Will, do but will take some time to process the request.
Azunaz

No problem there's no hurry. Thank you smile

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Azunaz
quayla666
All of the above?

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Did you mean -"Screw all this above"?

Or did you want everything eh?

Reply and i'll see what I can do, depending on what you are looking for

I don't remember now, to be honest. That was a while ago, and possibly a different avatar. xd

Toxic Trickster

quayla666

You are welcome to ask for another rate, and i'll priority you as first since you asked for rate b4 wink

Toxic Trickster

Chiaki88
Azunaz
!

* hops in *
Azunaz-san~! 4laugh

May I please have a Full scan ?
Pretty please emotion_kirakira

Yush, will do.

Full scan:

Back-> semi-back->top->bottom

So backmost you got some sort of semi-background (e.g. not completely covering as a square, but rather a portion of the avi's back) which is overlayed by your other items. But upon a first glance, it all just feels like flowin' together, the smoke movements in combination with dem' clouds. I'm feelin it. I dig it wink

semi-back: You are using the moon slice thingy, it manages to stand out a lot, but then again. You cut off half of it (bottom half) so that only the second half is to be seen, it adds another effect, (gives me the feeling your avi is inside a limited circle) if that's how to describe such. But I can only say I like it

top: purely white, fixed shot cut hairstyle. I think it works really well on your avi, as you already got tons of "splash items" (items that are wide'n'big) many other places. So to compensate for that i'd say your hair choice is a good idea.
Add-ons: The headband item actually manages to fit well, usually people probably would say "blah, gold stands out too much" but the tone seems right at the limit here, so it's fitting! And the rose in the middle is a cool addition for that item as well. But so to say, the headband item is the item which stands out most from the rest of your avi, just FYI. wink You also added an item which gives the "breeze" (right side o' upper head) It has a really nice synergy with the breeze around your leggings area. Nice job yo! I love it

Face: Usually i'm not fan of those faces, unless extra spice is added. But you managed to give it synergy with the arm mods, it almost looks like you are praying/lots of thinking/peace seeking/ But it creates personality for the avi, (face+arm mod combo) so, good job yo! I'm a fan of this combo.

Torso: hard to see, but I do notice the gold-ish colour underneath the arms, it's one of the items which adds a colour that tilts towards yellow/Golden around the torso, to balance that colour out. So it's a nice choice.

So for the leggin' area I have hard time seeing, but no matter. The breeze is there to steal the spotlight, and have synergy with the rest of the avi. I think it looks cool, and I can see the tip of your feet.

Overall verdict: I think it's a really cool avi, and you probably used some time putting this together, as I see some items are quite well coordinated. The thing that comes to mind when seeing your avi is for some reason peace/Thought. I also like the colour choice and balancing. Good job

No suggestions.

-Azu

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Azunaz
quayla666

You are welcome to ask for another rate, and i'll priority you as first since you asked for rate b4 wink
Okie dokie. I think it is this avatar? But, I cannot remember. Go ahead and say whatever you want, as long as you are honest, and offer advice on what to change/why.

Toxic Trickster

quayla666
Azunaz
quayla666

Okie dokie. I think it is this avatar? But, I cannot remember. Go ahead and say whatever you want, as long as you are honest, and offer advice on what to change/why.

Alright, thanks for still wanting an opinion.

Here is what I think:

So on the first glare on your avi I immediately notice how you manage to spread each colour out very well! See, the black goes from your tail -> onto your avi -> over to the bird, whilst there are 2 empty areas with pink. I really like that and it's extremely pleasing to look at. And then the other thing I immediately notice is that your avi is actually a certain shape, if that is what could be said. It's mainly due to a combination of your leg mod and the background pink. Your right leg is bending so that it avoids the white area. I think it's extremely cool, and may have been different if you were to use other leg mods having one leg stick out in the white.

What I really like about your avi: For sure the magical vibe, the bird adds up on it! and the glitter in the background, with your avi's current pose, it just looks like you are about to fly up in the skies. Or perhaps you had another intention when making the avi? Also I just love the colour usage. White+Pink+Black+Grey. Pink is a really nice addition to clash against black and white imo. So Good job on this!

What I really dislike about your avi: Nothing to be honest.

Overall opinion on the avi: So I have been commenting on your BG and effects around the avi, lets talk about the avi itself. First thing to say is that your avi manages to flow really well with the background. That is mainly because you chose to equip similar coloured items as the background/bird/ etc. Also the colours are well spread out on the avi as well, you got white on leggings, torso and head. Black the same and pink is also covering. Nice job. For the sword it actually fits alright. The fact that it's out in the white actually gives your avi another shape & makes it more filling e.g. not just empty hands. So I think the sword is a nice addition to your look personally. But then again, if you want to change something the only thing I could recommend is changing your sword pose so it's in the pink area, to accomplish the "figure" you got going right now. Apart from that I Just love everything else! And kudos for using the bird and marionette item (at top) I have a hard time using those myself, but you just used it excellent, it fits in perfectly. Nothing more to say

So for a number I gotta say i'm a fan of this, and the only thing i'd like to see a tweak on would be the sword. So 9.5/10

-Azu

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Ahhh I'm back huehuehue
Could I get the full scan on the below avatar?~ She's the embodiment of 'anarchy'
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Last VVord's Husband

full scan pls

Timid Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Azunaz
Chiaki88
Azunaz
!

* hops in *
Azunaz-san~! 4laugh

May I please have a Full scan ?
Pretty please emotion_kirakira

Yush, will do.

Full scan:

Back-> semi-back->top->bottom

So backmost you got some sort of semi-background (e.g. not completely covering as a square, but rather a portion of the avi's back) which is overlayed by your other items. But upon a first glance, it all just feels like flowin' together, the smoke movements in combination with dem' clouds. I'm feelin it. I dig it wink

semi-back: You are using the moon slice thingy, it manages to stand out a lot, but then again. You cut off half of it (bottom half) so that only the second half is to be seen, it adds another effect, (gives me the feeling your avi is inside a limited circle) if that's how to describe such. But I can only say I like it

top: purely white, fixed shot cut hairstyle. I think it works really well on your avi, as you already got tons of "splash items" (items that are wide'n'big) many other places. So to compensate for that i'd say your hair choice is a good idea.
Add-ons: The headband item actually manages to fit well, usually people probably would say "blah, gold stands out too much" but the tone seems right at the limit here, so it's fitting! And the rose in the middle is a cool addition for that item as well. But so to say, the headband item is the item which stands out most from the rest of your avi, just FYI. wink You also added an item which gives the "breeze" (right side o' upper head) It has a really nice synergy with the breeze around your leggings area. Nice job yo! I love it

Face: Usually i'm not fan of those faces, unless extra spice is added. But you managed to give it synergy with the arm mods, it almost looks like you are praying/lots of thinking/peace seeking/ But it creates personality for the avi, (face+arm mod combo) so, good job yo! I'm a fan of this combo.

Torso: hard to see, but I do notice the gold-ish colour underneath the arms, it's one of the items which adds a colour that tilts towards yellow/Golden around the torso, to balance that colour out. So it's a nice choice.

So for the leggin' area I have hard time seeing, but no matter. The breeze is there to steal the spotlight, and have synergy with the rest of the avi. I think it looks cool, and I can see the tip of your feet.

Overall verdict: I think it's a really cool avi, and you probably used some time putting this together, as I see some items are quite well coordinated. The thing that comes to mind when seeing your avi is for some reason peace/Thought. I also like the colour choice and balancing. Good job

No suggestions.

-Azu

emotion_kirakira You are so on point~!
I love it emotion_bigheart
Thank you Azunaz-san~! 4laugh
I am going to run off and make a new avi for you to rate 4laugh

xMiyuna's Waifu

Beloved Protagonist

12,700 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Full scan please?

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Azunaz
quayla666
Azunaz
quayla666

Alright, thanks for still wanting an opinion.

Here is what I think:

So on the first glare on your avi I immediately notice how you manage to spread each colour out very well! See, the black goes from your tail -> onto your avi -> over to the bird, whilst there are 2 empty areas with pink. I really like that and it's extremely pleasing to look at. And then the other thing I immediately notice is that your avi is actually a certain shape, if that is what could be said. It's mainly due to a combination of your leg mod and the background pink. Your right leg is bending so that it avoids the white area. I think it's extremely cool, and may have been different if you were to use other leg mods having one leg stick out in the white.

What I really like about your avi: For sure the magical vibe, the bird adds up on it! and the glitter in the background, with your avi's current pose, it just looks like you are about to fly up in the skies. Or perhaps you had another intention when making the avi? Also I just love the colour usage. White+Pink+Black+Grey. Pink is a really nice addition to clash against black and white imo. So Good job on this!

What I really dislike about your avi: Nothing to be honest.

Overall opinion on the avi: So I have been commenting on your BG and effects around the avi, lets talk about the avi itself. First thing to say is that your avi manages to flow really well with the background. That is mainly because you chose to equip similar coloured items as the background/bird/ etc. Also the colours are well spread out on the avi as well, you got white on leggings, torso and head. Black the same and pink is also covering. Nice job. For the sword it actually fits alright. The fact that it's out in the white actually gives your avi another shape & makes it more filling e.g. not just empty hands. So I think the sword is a nice addition to your look personally. But then again, if you want to change something the only thing I could recommend is changing your sword pose so it's in the pink area, to accomplish the "figure" you got going right now. Apart from that I Just love everything else! And kudos for using the bird and marionette item (at top) I have a hard time using those myself, but you just used it excellent, it fits in perfectly. Nothing more to say

So for a number I gotta say i'm a fan of this, and the only thing i'd like to see a tweak on would be the sword. So 9.5/10

-Azu

Thank you for taking the time in making such a detailed description about my avatar. I can really appreciate that, since many do not take that time, for the most part. xd

Anyways, would it shock you that I came across this avatar completely by accident? I was planning on making a black/white avatar, and was trying out different poses. Then I realized that I had quite a few pink items on hand that I just have not used yet. So, I started to layer up.

The legs actually came up recently, because I decided to change them into one of the Lady Lucie's poses. I was thinking of using the black one... But I am unsure, because it feels like it disrupts the flow of the avatar, by making it too black in the legs. Then I tried the all-white look, which looked better than the black, but still a little too solid, and missing the pink undertone that I liked in the first place, but liked the black that the shoes ended up being. Figured I would show you, since you have a very good eye for avatars/items. biggrin White leg mod and the black leg mod

How as for the sword placement, I didn't like these other options, because it felt like it was covering up the avatar too much, or it just looked stupid coming out of my avatar. xd I didn't want to have an empty hand, and wanted to use that rosamund item a little more, since I do adore it SO MUCH! I thought that I would show you, so you could see what I meant. xd If you could think of another weapon perhaps, that is also cool beans. biggrin I just didn't see anything else that really fit with this avatar. I do have other Rosamunds, but didn't know if they would work, since they are much lighter, and it kind of mutes out the avatar. xd

Overall, I am very glad that you enjoyed this avatar. biggrin Thank you for the wonderful rate! emotion_hug

Toxic Trickster

quayla666

Heyo! thanks for the insane long reply yo! Really appreciate you like the feedback, and for sure I can agree with you that many handhold items that pushes the items towards the avi, looks ridiculous. So if everything looks bad i'd say stick with your current sword pose, as it offers most value.

As for stumbling by avi's accidentally, I can only say that.. I CAN RELATE TO DIS! Tonsa times iv'e been in progress of making an avi, when suddenly I stumble upon an interesting item combination, which kinda makes me wanna base an avi around that so from there, I just get an avi that I didn't plan to make at first. You are not the only one emotion_awesome

As for the leg mod, 1 thing bothers me, how was it that you managed to get the pink on the bottom tip again? since the pics you showed x2 both have the true colour revealed, but currently on forum your avi seems to have been overlayed by the pink (foot tip) or am I wrong, and it's a pink leg mod you are using?

Thanks for the reply again, feel free to ask for a review anytime! Especially happy that people liek you actually read through all i'm saying as I sometimes just feel some people ask for an overall, and not really thinking much about it, whilst I have put tonsa effort into it.

Thanks again,

Azu-

Toxic Trickster

Chiaki88

No problem! and thanks, can't wait to see your next avi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items