Welcome to Gaia! ::

full scan please

Toxic Trickster

Pookies Lil Muffin
Full scan plz? biggrin

Yush. Also I know you had another avi during this time, but I hope it's alright to rate your current one! 3nodding

Full scann:

Top -> bottom

So starting from the top, wee see a massive headwear. I can't name the animal, im stuck between several animals of which one you are lookin' like. But either way, I think it adds well to your overall look, which is similar to your top part. And by that I mean the synergy can be seen wink Since your equip list is hidden, I can't tell if the pink ribbon on your hat is part of the item, or it's an add-on item. Either way, it's a nice addition to your upper part.

Hair: Nice choice, works perfect when talking about size, and face coverage, whilst you got a good colour on it as well.

face: Damn, so innocent face. I especially like dem eyes (Brown colour really works well to compensate for the overall bright colour scheme on your avi), they're really expressing some there yo! The sad mouth works fine with the eyes.

Torso: Upon a closer inspection on your avi is that a white scarf I see you wearing? It's hardly visible due to it clashing against all the other bright colours. But if your intention is to make people notice it i'd suggest a darker scarf tone (1 tad) then it'd be perfectó. So for the outfit itself you seem to be wearing some sort of coat, which reveals tiny bit of skin..... Mate, is that panties which are revealed? emotion_awesome *BONUS POINTS!*

Leggings: Fine mod, the pose isn't bad even though it represents movement. I like it!

Tail: This is the interesting part about your avi, kudos for using an item such as that. Usually people will say "bleh, tail too big/ugly etc." but you managed to use it well on your avi. The tail itself is extremely heavy in terms of width and size. But due to you having an extremely heavy top part, the tail is a nice compensation for the bottom part to be heavy as well. So it really flows well here, good job!

Overall verdict: I really like the avi, it's nice, it's well coordinated. Also an extremely good use of some items. And my only complaint was that some details are hard to see, but that's just a small detail. Otherwise, lovely avi! i'm a fan wink

Suggestions

None, apart from scarf tweak.

-Azu

Sorry for late response.

Enduring Hunter

Hey, how's it going?

Toxic Trickster

Scare Doctor
Hey, how's it going?

Doing fine, except for several pages of requests awaiting emotion_awesome

*continues reviewing*

Grateful for you dropping by btw!

Enduring Hunter

Azunaz
Scare Doctor
Hey, how's it going?

Doing fine, except for several pages of requests awaiting emotion_awesome

*continues reviewing*

Grateful for you dropping by btw!

How far backlogged are you?
Could you like put a hold on rates while you catch up?

Toxic Trickster

Scare Doctor

I lost track of how far behind I am, as some pages is purely me having reviews. But aprox 3-4. It's manageable to catch up wink

Enduring Hunter

Azunaz
Scare Doctor

I lost track of how far behind I am, as some pages is purely me having reviews. But aprox 3-4. It's manageable to catch up wink

Ah, that's not so bad then.

Toxic Trickster

CreativeVision
You've got some great avi's made with your current one at the top wink
I'd like a full scan though biggrin

Heyo, thanks for the comment on the avi(s) really apreciated yo! wink

As for full scan, the first thing I can say is a full scan may be different on your avi, as you went with the "I AM" option and also tilt towards the "scenery" avi rather than avi avi. So theres no actual top to bottom here, but rather eh... An overall comment I suppose. We'll see how this turns out! biggrin

"Full scan":

So the first thing I'm sad about is that equipped lists is hidden, as it would be awesome to see how you managed to make that background/scenery. But I know you mixed atleast 3-4 items together to create such, e.g. The background itself, the foreground, the purple colour, the cold night colour. So to say, fantastic background you made there. (Teach me more about dis lol)

As for dropping in a wolf on it, I can say it's a nice addition to make the overall look more interesting. It has its synergy with the background, which makes that animal a nice choice.

So an overall opinion on the avi is that I Really like it, it's snot as commonly seen, due to em' being harder to make (A good one that is) No complaints from my side, it looks finished and I like it!

Sorry if there wasn't much to say lol

-Azu

Toxic Trickster

Spritze Fairy
What's wrong?

Hey spritze, could you repost the avi that you wanted to have a "What's wrong?" on, since I'm 109% certain you had a different avi then.

wink

Toxic Trickster

quayla666
All of the above?

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Did you mean -"Screw all this above"?

Or did you want everything eh?

Reply and i'll see what I can do, depending on what you are looking for

Adorable Genius

Full scan and What's Wrong please ^-^

Toxic Trickster

Scare Doctor

Indeed! by the way, I love how you use those big noses on your avi's! And you current one especially. It's adds up the "Manly" factor with that face.

Enduring Hunter

Azunaz
Scare Doctor

Indeed! by the way, I love how you use those big noses on your avi's! And you current one especially. It's adds up the "Manly" factor with that face.

Thanks.
I actually really used to hate them, but I guess that was because I didn't know how to use them well. They've really started to grow on me though and I hardly use any of the others.

Toxic Trickster

reIax bear
Hi, can I get an Overall? c:
For this just in case I change avatars xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yush, you can!

By the way, thanks for dropping a picture. Really saves me lots'a trouble you know.

Overall:

First impression: So the first thing I notice on your avi is how you managed to use several different colours, aprox 5. Whilst most people usually stick with 2-3 as going out further is even harder. So kudos for that, and I really like the overall look upon first glance.

What I really like about your avi: Is the use of the background in combination with your avi. The background itself tilts towards the "fantasy/magicka" theme, which your avi represents. (Semi-wizard/magic girl) I suppose. So they got the synergy, and the background isn't meaningless. And for some reason I really like the face, the eye stare is different from many other avi's i have seen, and I can only say I kinda dig this one.

What I don't like about your avi is the black cat to your right. At first glance I thought it was a Handbag LOL. But On a closer look I see it's a cat. The pose and animal itself looks fine. But what whacks me off seems to be the colour of the cat. It's too black that it's face is hard to spot, hence misleading what people think. My best suggestion here is find a recolour of the cat, and it'd be spot on ya' know.

Overall opinion: I really like this avi, most of it works out well imo. And as I mentioned above, I love how you took use of multiple colours, whilst still maintaining a good look. And as I have mentioned above, the only negative bout' your avi is the cat. Apart from that, Lovely avi and good job.

So while i'm at it, lets throw in a number: 9/10

-Azu

Toxic Trickster

FalconMaster120

Heyo, sorry for being slow. And again, thanks for dropping a picture by!

Optimist and number is it, Yes?

So for optimist:

-What I really like about your avi is at first glance the way you balanced the colours out. It's DAMN good, especially the pink on your avi, and the pink clouds in the backgrounds. I just feel the balance is extremely strong here, and I certainly like it! Good job yo! The only thing i'd like to see your avi have improved is the hair area. It feels really bare compared to the rest of the avi, where you have colours mixed. Hair is purely white. Otherwise, lovely avi.

So for number: 9/10 I really like this avi, even though its angel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff