• PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150

full scan :3

Toxic Trickster

music-ecstasy

Will do.

Full scan:

Top -> bottom

So just for a first impression your avi has a really simple style. And by that I mean low~medium amount of accessories, no background etc. But that doesn't make an avi bad. I dig the simplicity in your avi.

Hat-wear: So you are wearing a golden yello' crown on the head. It's small side and the fact that it tilts sideways on your head, really gives a nice synergy with your white hair. Good job on that yo!

Hair: Perfect with the hat wear as I mentioned above. I actually Really Really like this... Wouldn't change a thing here!

Face: This is the part of your avi I find 50/50 which means up and downside. So the nice part I love about your face is the eye, it has the blank colour within, which really adds a "mysterious vibe" Now throw an eye-patch on the other eye, so only one eye is to be seen and it just looks fantastic imo. The downside is that I find your avi's lack of a mouth a huge backfire, due to you going for a simple avi, and the mouth really can express lots of personality from an avi such as yours. Have you thought of looking for a mouth? wink

Torso: I like the commander/officer dress you are wearing. It really sets some story for the eyepatch imo. It just works so perfectó together. emotion_dowant I suppose your arms/hands are part of the dress, so they can't be altered as they're quite difficult to see. Nevermind that if they can't be altered. So under your neck you are wearing scarf. I'd say look into a darker toned one so it doesn't blend too well into your avi's face area, at first glance I thought your avi had a giraffe neck. wink

Leggings: I like the movement on the leg mod. It's actually really good, which gives more "movement" to your overall look, when combined with the skirt (has windblows)

overall verdict: I like this avi, it's so simple, yet I like it. As I mentioned i'd love to see a mouth on your avi, for a much stronger personality, and a little altering on the scarf. Apart from that i'm a fan wink

suggestions

For the scarf, i'd say look for a recolour. I don't know the name of the item, but perhaps you do wink

For a mouth, i'd say browse through tektek or a list of all mouth items on gaia, it may work out well!
-------------------------------------
Now for inspiration: By your current avi, i'd say. Attempt to make a war commander avi. blaugh I could imagine a sabre sword in one hand pointing, and some officer hat be genius. The rest shall be up to you, best of luck! Would love to see the final result.

-----------------------
Hope this helped.

-Azu 3nodding

Anakeen's Princess

Noble Vampire

11,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
Azunaz
Noctiva
Azunaz

Can I get a full-scan please? smile

As you wish.

Full scan:

Back -> top -> bottom

So for the background, you chose the slice of the moon. It's a really nice item choice, and it works together with really many avis. And your's is no exception. It's colouring fits well with yours, mainly due to the colouring overall bein' black and white.

Hat: Dayuuuum! I really like how you used the hat. it's really unfitting for many avi's due to it's mediocre size. But it suits your avi really damn well! Kudos for using that hat yo!

Hair. Really good hair choice, it flows really well with the hat, it's almost like they were made for each other. I also like the curl that ranges from your head down to the ground. And I like that you chose white hair colour, with black'n'white'n'gray clothing. Its really fitting imo.

Face: Damn, there is just something which makes me really like this area on your avi. It's the fact that the hairstyle divides your face into 2 parts. 1 having a visible eye, whilst the other one having an eye covered underneath them hair yo. And for some reason there is something black by the other eye which is covered. I just find it damn cool... It kinda gives some sorta "special-effect" Ya' know. Also, nice confident expression. Calm, chillin' I dig it.

Torso: Eyy! Really cool. For me it looks like some sort of "Officer jacket" I kinda like it, and it works well with your current leg- and hand pose. Also i'm not 100% certain but is that a bag I see? (by the waist) If so, I can only say it's a nice detail, that I do manage to notice. It adds more feels to the avi if you know what I mean.

Arms: This is the "weakest" point on your avi imo. The problem with this isn't the pose itself. I think the pose itself on your avi is extremely badass. But it's more that the sword item clashes hard against your hair and torso. (black and white) which makes it really hard to see. At First I thought your avi was holding a scythe, but then I realized its a sword. So perhaps my only suggestion here would be to tweak the colour of the sword, to make it stand out a tad more, so that people will be able to see it.

Leg mod: Cool choice of leg mod. I like how the pose is set up. For some reason I sense some synergy between leg mod and arm mod. It's gotta be the placements on the legs'n'feet. Either way, I like it. The only actual downside is the hair blocking the left/right leg. But that can't be changed. So let it slide yo!

Overall verdict: I really like the avi. Even though it's white and black, it is fo' shur' lovely. It's badass, it has style, character and sick pose. Need to say more about this? As mentioned above I spotted some troublesome "locations" but apart from that I like your avi. And again, great use of the hat....
I'm a sucker for underused items. Lol
Nice avi.

-Suggestions

So my only suggestion would be to change your sword/Blade into another colour tone, which can make it stand out more. Sadly I don't know the item name, so a recolour, of that I do not know. But perhaps you know since you are the one owning the item wink

-Azu

Wow thank you it's very detailed I appreciate it so much! xd

Btw, yes, there is a bag on my waist, hard to notice, but I think that's what make it blend well with my avi.

Hmm, it's Dauntless Princess of Solair, if you wanna know 3nodding but currently the white recolor of it just cost too much for me so I'm gonna sticking with this one cool

Toxic Trickster

Noctiva

Gotcha, thanks for reply yo! wink

Rayyuske IV's Compadre

Mystical Genius

Full scan please smile

Toxic Trickster

Lady Saosin
Full scan and whats wrong

Full scan is all of the other categories mashed in one, so lets go for fullscan+ whats wrong

Fullscan+Whats wrong:

Top -> bottom

So this is my favourite part on your avi. I like it because everything seems to be in harmony between black and white that is. (The black things which almost seems to be floating) It adds a magical vibe to the avi.

Hair: The hair works really well with that eye band thing which covers ½ your hair and less than half of your face. It gives personality, and helps covering the "Bare" face.

Back+whats wrong: So the weakest part I find on your avi is the wings on your back. I like the white part, but the other part which consists of white and black seems so wrong. I do know that you intended to do it as your other black parts also includes white within. But the wing size and width is just big and drags to much attention, that the black combined with white (the right wing) looks really unfitting for your avi. If the wing size was smaller it wouldn't be as distracting, hence look better. My best suggestion at this point is Black and white, rather than white and black&white if you get what I mean.

Torso: It's a cool part, has fitting colour with the rest of your avi. No complaints here..

Hands+whats wrong: Hardly visible, the left hand is to be seen due to white background, but the other one mashes together with the feather thing you got on the right side which looks more distracting than good, due to it only working as a "filler" so the bottom part also can be a bit heavy. But the cost of using the item is the hand blends too well in within it. My best suggestion here would be to change the feather for another item, as the feather ruins the wings, due to it making the right side wing look like it having' and extension whilst the other side doesn't have one, and such ruins the balance of the wings. I hope I could explain that part. wink

Leggings+whats wrong: The leggings are nice, I think they look well on your avi. No problems here, but the thing which doesn't look right is the tail which has a white tip/end thus making it hard to see as it blends well with the white background. So your tail looks like a black line with no end/tip. I'd say get another tail tip colour, and it will be better.

Overall verdict: The base of the avi is cool, but the detail parts is a bit messy imo, due to some items having low synergy with others. Apart from that not bad!

-
Suggestions

Mentioned them above at the "Whats wrong" sections. wink

-Azu

Toxic Trickster

gimb
I would like a full scan exclaim

Yush.

Full scan:

Top -> bottom

So, just for the first impression I can say i'm impressed that you mashed so many colours, different items together, yet still making it pleasing to look at imo, so good job on that. Also, is your avi under the category of semi-clutter avi's? Either way, lets get on with it!

top: Lol, my favorite part on your avi. I estimated you are wearing aprox 4849 items on your head. But my count may be wrong, either way. Damn cool choice on items ya' got for the head! I do manage to notice the small dolls as well. It's almost like if all those small accessories were glued tightly to your hair. That's how well it fits

Hair: I love the shape of your hair in combination with the add-ons on your head. (Accessories) It just gives a nice look, and the hair looks awesomesauce with such. Also it's really fixed, if that's the word to describe it. By that I mean it cuts off exactly at that point, in a flat line just like a square.

face: I like the orange-ish eyes, and the "thing" which covers the eye, that consists of orange colour is a nice addition for the eye, whilst not distracting from the rest of the look. The eye cover itself only stands out a tiny bit, (imo) but others may think different. Nice choice otherwise.

Torso: I can't see much going on, but I see tons of colour which fits well with the upper part. So no actual problem here. The only thing i'd really like to see though is your hand/arms they manage to blend in quite well..

Leggings: Many people may say your bottom part is the exact opposite of heavy, but it also is this part that defines your avi's personality/character. Isn't that a wooden leg just like a pirate captain? correct me if im wrong about that guess. But that leg mod/pose just adds tons of personality to your avi. Take into consideration that your avi also looks like a pirate when talking about shape especially the hat yo! It kinda looks like one of those pirate hats you would see from a movie.

Overall verdict: I really like this avi, it's cool, unique. And kudos for such a nice range of colours, and choosing purple colouring! That colour is tough to match with many colours, and yet you did it very well. Nice avi mate wink

Suggestions:

None, apart from change to arms to be more visible. But you can probably just move the arm pose, no need for an item for such.

-Azu

Toxic Trickster

Tsurumi Akane
Proud to say I helped you with your 4th avi XDD
And number please!

Yo! sorry for being late, and yea! the 4th avi it's been quite some time yo! aprox 45 days or somelike that. wink

So for number: 9/10 you went for the simple avi look, and I like how you balanced everything out. It looks really nice and kinda symmetric! eek (hair, glasses, shape of overall) could in fact slice your avi in 2 and mash you together like a book. That's how symmetric your avi is. The only thing i'd like to see is a change to the arms/hands so that they can stand out more (become visible) currently they're really hard to see. Otherwise, good job!

-Azu

Hungry Werewolf

I hope you don´t care if I ask a full scan emotion_yatta

Rayyuske IV's Compadre

Mystical Genius

Azunaz
Lady Saosin
Full scan and whats wrong

Full scan is all of the other categories mashed in one, so lets go for fullscan+ whats wrong

Fullscan+Whats wrong:

Top -> bottom

So this is my favourite part on your avi. I like it because everything seems to be in harmony between black and white that is. (The black things which almost seems to be floating) It adds a magical vibe to the avi.

Hair: The hair works really well with that eye band thing which covers ½ your hair and less than half of your face. It gives personality, and helps covering the "Bare" face.

Back+whats wrong: So the weakest part I find on your avi is the wings on your back. I like the white part, but the other part which consists of white and black seems so wrong. I do know that you intended to do it as your other black parts also includes white within. But the wing size and width is just big and drags to much attention, that the black combined with white (the right wing) looks really unfitting for your avi. If the wing size was smaller it wouldn't be as distracting, hence look better. My best suggestion at this point is Black and white, rather than white and black&white if you get what I mean.

Torso: It's a cool part, has fitting colour with the rest of your avi. No complaints here..

Hands+whats wrong: Hardly visible, the left hand is to be seen due to white background, but the other one mashes together with the feather thing you got on the right side which looks more distracting than good, due to it only working as a "filler" so the bottom part also can be a bit heavy. But the cost of using the item is the hand blends too well in within it. My best suggestion here would be to change the feather for another item, as the feather ruins the wings, due to it making the right side wing look like it having' and extension whilst the other side doesn't have one, and such ruins the balance of the wings. I hope I could explain that part. wink

Leggings+whats wrong: The leggings are nice, I think they look well on your avi. No problems here, but the thing which doesn't look right is the tail which has a white tip/end thus making it hard to see as it blends well with the white background. So your tail looks like a black line with no end/tip. I'd say get another tail tip colour, and it will be better.

Overall verdict: The base of the avi is cool, but the detail parts is a bit messy imo, due to some items having low synergy with others. Apart from that not bad!

-
Suggestions

Mentioned them above at the "Whats wrong" sections. wink

-Azu

Thank you an you were about the tail I switched it out for another one, an I took out tge feathered belt it was make her look bottom heavy but the wings to me I just really like the combo for some reason

Toxic Trickster

Quick bump, avi update.

Desirable Shade

9,100 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Full scan please?

Supreme Gatekeeper

I'll take :

Full Scan

Whats wrong

Number

Cosplay of Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop

I really need help finding a better yellow top gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toxic Trickster

Vigors

It may take some time to process the request as I got some previous pages to look into, just in case would it be possible to drop a picture of the avi?

Also speaking of top, what kind of top are you looking for? e.g. bra, t-shirt?

Supreme Gatekeeper

Azunaz
Vigors

It may take some time to process the request as I got some previous pages to look into, just in case would it be possible to drop a picture of the avi?

Also speaking of top, what kind of top are you looking for? e.g. bra, t-shirt?

It's fine
Sure :
User Image

It's more of a sports top I guess

EX :

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers