Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Kitten

items
Can we get a teddy bear themed mini chance item?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Shops

Could we get a dropdown menu link for Loyals Bazaar, and Mecha Neko?
They are specialty shops after all and we have one for Flynns Plunder, Club Verge, and the other cash shops.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Question is originally by ( Pwnder ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

Ice-Cold Bookworm

Misc.

Is staff gonna get up to any secret santa shenanigans at the office this year? Maybe you could make us a holiday video! emotion_kirakira

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Features

First I just want to thank you so much for the new Alchemy Formulas!

I really hope this can happen again, and that maybe new formulas will need components from caches?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

Alchemy, is it possible to remove the failed attempts chances when crafting formulas under your skill level. I'm at max level 10 in Alchemy and I still fail at doing recipes, even Level 1. Max 10s are supposed to have masted the art, why so many fails?

Question is originally by ( Pwnder ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

Playful Kitten

items
Can we get more body pillows in prize & joy?

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Features

As an incentive to keep adblockers disabled on the site, you're offering item grants to users without adblockers. The last time you did this, you stopped doing the grants without ever telling anyone. Given the preponderance of malware from unblocked ads, the lack of information regarding what the grants will be, and your own history in abandoning this (and other) features, is there any reason for us to actually disable our adblockers?

Newbie Noob

my snowflakes are not showing up?? why?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Games

I just can't remember... Why can't we play Frontier Skies anymore?
You brought back the Turkey shoot once, what about the other mini games it had...

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Items

Can we have a sweater that goes over other shirts like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ? Gold shop would be best, but non-limited cash shop is ok too.

Prophet

30,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hellraiser 500
misc

will you ever add a name change ticket option, it doesnt fit the criteria for the other subjects and sup-topics..

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Items

Will you give me a Golden Ticket? emotion_kirakira I'm kidding, of course, but I do have a question in that vein. We've seen re-releases of some of the first tickets thanks to the Black Friday sales, and also the newer items like the Mint Ticket and Tailored Star that have had limited redeption periods. Are there more plans to do new types of these limited redeem tickets, or will there be cycling between the different kinds of tickets, in the future?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

Recently you released the RiG called "The Great Race" this rig allowed the user to select either paw or human based rewards (which are soulbound to the user if you do not decide which you want), later you released bundled versions of this rig (taking away the individual sales) with an exclusive extra, yet while the rig portions of these bundles are still human OR paw, you did not recolor any of the exclusives for the paws, was there a reason for this and do you plan to remedy this, I have read multiple paw user's unhappiness at a lack of recolors for paws while the human bases seem to be favored in this way.

Question is originally by ( Shicala ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Shops

Has there been any word on when the zONG grab bags in Back Alley bargains will be fixed? Some can buy them, but others can't, including yours truly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff