Devoted Warrior

Event/Game

The snowflake charm grant isn't working for after you defeat Fafnir! D:

O.G. Smoker

9,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Rina 200
Since booty grab was shut down due to inflation, and everything is inflated again, CAN WE PLEASE HAVE BOOTY GRAB BACK.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Items

Could there be a scissor item made that will allow items like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to become this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or this:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

bluealaris
Salathielly
Items

I posted in an AtS a while back about the possibility of someday having an REI featuring the RIG NPCs Roseus and Serotina. Now that Purrsuasion Play has finished evolving, is there any chance that such an REI might be on the horizon? emotion_kirakira

(I ask out of desire both for more information/story on these NPCs because they intrigue me and for a nice manly REI since the past few have been girly/cutesy.)

You'll find out on Friday! Lets just say that I'm very excited for our next REIs! whee

I'll look forward to it! emotion_kirakira

(Also...REIs plural? Even more exciting!)

Cuddly Blob

18,615 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Features
Wow really guys? ONE outfit slot? ONE?! how the heck is that enough... im so disappointed... im not even sure how that one "free" one even counts... Wow.. Can you maybe add like 10... 20?

7,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Items

Can we get some items based off of Bee and Puppycat?

emotion_kirakira

Smol Waffles

Items

Three of the GoFusion items that can be created using the Snowflake Charms are not paw friendly, will there be paw versions of Adolescent Fafnir and both Winter Wonderland items?

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Games Booty Grab
Please consider increasing the daily Booty Grab cap. It is currently at 5 million gold,
which isn't very much in today's economy - besides, it's possible to earn that much
by grabbing a mere 20 tanks or so, which leads to less time spent on the site - that much gold
can be earned in about an hour of playing time.
In contrast, a user can spend 10 minutes in Towns gathering bugs and trash and sell it for
10 million in the marketplace.

Devoted Warrior

Event

Is there going to be any way to earn unique charms during the event?

Barking Cat

Games

Question:
Will there be a new MMO on Gaia?

Perfect Saint

Feature

Quote:
We will be adding functionality that allows you to select en masse! Keep an eye out for it tomorrow!

Thank you for this. Looking forward to finally cleaning up my inventory.

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Shops/Items

Why not put limited items in like loyal's bazaar for lots and lots of gold? Or start putting your dozens of recolors for items, but not the original items themselves, in the shops? Lower their value so people can actually afford them? Loyal' Bazaar has ton's of recolors, so why not make recolors available for everyone to buy? Let the limited items get bought by people who have gold but no gcash, but can't afford the insane amount they are being sold for in the MP?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

Since we buy keys for the Luck Chest for 99 Gaia Cash out of the shop, I think it would be in your best interest to do regular updates, or cycle out some of the older items in the chest. Right now the items are common and have no value, no one really buys the keys anymore because of this and that means you're loosing profit. Can you start updating them?

Question is originally by ( Pwnder ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Items

Ok the bodice on this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. is one of the most gorgeous items ever, but I really don’t like the skirt pose. It just takes away so much versatility. I was wondering if it was possible t have something like this made in like every color, please?: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Nenanah
Features

This Achievement

Thread Killer
100 Points
User Image
"Be the last person to reply to an active thread with over 100 posts for at least 24 hours."
'Kill' a thread of 100 posts or more by being the last person to reply for 24 hours.

I don't really get why this achievement was removed, it certainly wasn't hurting things.

Is there any way to bring it back or at least give us a reason why it was removed?

Question is originally by ( Nenanah ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

We actually don't remember why we removed this achievement but it did go away with a lot of the achievements that encouraged spam. We could consider it bringing it back with some tweaks though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff