Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diggsz's Queen

Dapper Dabbler

Features
I appreciate the new inventory arranger.
The principle is much improved on the previous invo arrangers.

However, if you have multiple pages, like me, when you move something onto a page, it bumps the items at the end of the page onto the last page and not onto the next page as expected.

Are you aware of the problem? And, if so, do you have an ETA on when this will be fixed?

Currently, using the new inventory arranger, is making more of a mess of my inventory than the time consuming but functional old method ever did.

Vintage Gaian

Items

Question: I would love to have the Red Rose Corsage equip on top of my sash again is there anyway to ever convince you guys/gals to do that? heart Also when the angelic bracelets first came out you had the option to only wear it on one hand then they took it away and made it both only is there anyway to get the one hand option back?

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Shops/Events

When will CrosStich begin to run contests again?

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Features

What happened to the marriage system?

Snarky Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Games

When do you suspect we will have an update on zOMG! related items.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Shops

Tiered spending rewards should very successful for you. This is the thing that spending Gains have wanted for a long time. Can't this marketing tactic replace the sale of gold generators now? You already know that much of the community has already cut Gaia out of their budget because of gold generators and their disapproval of them alone. Remove the gold gens and keep the items and rewards coming!

Question is originally by ( Pwnder ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Alphabetic
Misc

Is Gaia going to donate to charity this year?

Keep an eye out. ninja

Perfect Artist

Misc

You love this work?

Fashionable Consumer

16,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
Misc

I think its great that gaia has redone the inventory but is it possible to make an extra set of tabs under the "Equip" tab labelled for the different types of equip items just like in the customize avatar page? It would be a lot easier to rearrange our inventory if it was set up like this. For example, I am a gaian that has multiple pages of items so moving them to a previous page or etc. is rather difficult.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Features: App

I posted this is in site feedback, but is it possible in the upcoming app update to include a report post button and a report thread button to make reporting violations in the forums easier?

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

guilds

Guilds have had problems for a number of years now, where if you move threads from one forum into another, the new subforum breaks. If more then one page is needed, the new pages won't show. There's no link or anything. The only way to find them is to manually alter the URL. I know guilds aren't on your top list of priorities, but what are the chances of having feature-ruining glitches like this ironed out and fixed?

13,750 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
MISC

Have you considered increasing the gold or better items given by the Overseer in the Aquarium?

Thank you.

Dangerous Businesswoman

14,125 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Misc

emotion_kirakira will the SocialVibe flash offers be fixed? heart

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Nenanah
Misc

I notice that when you guys close the thread, it will remain closed at least for 10 sometimes even 20 minutes.
Then it still closes around 5pm sharp your time.
That 10 or 20 minutes factors in the time we spend asking questions, and you closing the thread down to catch up takes away from our time that you promised us to ask questions.
Do you think that if you close the thread you can keep track of how long you close it for and give us that time back to ask questions?
It is incredibly frustrating when the thread is closed down for so long and knowing that however long it's closed takes away from our ability to post questions.

Question is originally by ( Nenanah ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

I can understand the frustration. We chose Monday 4PM to 5PM because it was the most convenient time for us to get together and answer questions. When it does get locked, just sit tight, and as soon as it opens back up you will be able to post your question. After 5PM, when we close the thread for good, we often do continue to answer questions for a short while, however after 5pm some staff do have other obligations.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

bluealaris
Salathielly
Items

With Paws now having the option to remove the ears from their avatar through the Hear No Evil item, is there a possibility to make such an item for the humanoid base? Some of us enjoy putting animals ears on our avatars and don't want "human" ears to show, so this limits us to wigs and hairstyles that hide the base avatar ears. I saw this thread about it in Site Feedback, and it seemed like a good idea to me. I don't know much about how layering works, so this might be entirely out of the question, but I thought I'd ask just in case it might be.

That's a good idea and something we can do some looking into. I know that for animals it's much easier due to ears being on a separate layer from the head while human ears I think are painted on to the head. I will ask our art team!

Thank you! I'll understand if it can't be done due to layering issues, but I appreciate you looking into it. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff