Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Anomalist
Game: Switchem (currently)
Beat level 11 & this is what came up instead of prize: Error #1010 data=(array) {
[0] => (number) 0
[1] => (string) Invalid simple grant key (). It must be provided, and can only contain letters, numbers, and underscores.

The game ended there. Needs a fix. Please and thank you!

Thanks, we've alerted the appropriate peeps.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Artistic Mutiny
Features

Sometimes when you're in the marketplace and you're looking at an item, lets say "Ocean Summer Top" it says: "You own this item" in bold, under the item description. I was wondering if you guys could add "This item is on your wishlist" or something similar to that so we can know if a certain item is on our wishlist already. Because sometimes I end up adding the same item to it a couple of times per month.

Yeah I see why not.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Immortal Alchemist
Features

Thank you for the new inventory arranger, however though, I personally am unable to use it.
When selecting an item and going to move it, I'm given a no icon, and the item does not get moved.
I know other people have had this issue, and what I'm wondering, is could we have a link to
the old arranger in our inventory?

It might have been annoying and hard to use. But at least it could be used.

Yeah, we are still releasing fixes and updates, a big one will be going out tomorrow. Here is the old one in the meantime: http://www.gaiaonline.com/inventory2/arranger/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff