Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Trash

Misc

Are you going to hold these for longer periods of time? It gets really frustrating that some of us just miss the one hour you guys hold this, which is unfair for a lot of your userbase.

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Items:

Will Gaia ever have a way to open multiple Philosopher's Bags? It's annoying to have hundreds of them and needed to open them one at a time.

Devoted Warrior

Crystal Sparda
Items

Why is there a new Miku-inspired item (Princeless Princess) that doesn't come in a bold pink or blue color? neutral
*hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint*
I am begging and crying and pleading for bold new pink and blue items. plzzzzzz. crying
Well it is based on SNOW Miku but
agreed. ouo

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

According to your statements about the long awaited inventory arranger, you used the KISS (keep it simple, stupid) approach to updating it, rather creating something entirely new. This is perfectly awesome, any update is better than no update.
Can this method be applied to Guilds as well? We are really not asking for a whole new thing, just a few nice changes and rearrangements.

For some good suggestions for guild updates, you should take a look at this petition.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Question is originally by ( Pwnder ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Games Booty Grab
Please consider refreshing some of the fish drops with new prizes. For example, updating the Giant Stone
Coatl drops with a chance of granting a Giant Stone Coatl plushie with an "I AM" pose would be awesome.
This is not unprecedented - there was quite a stir back when the Aquarium Submarine capsule was updated
to include Pokeball replicas - but as far as I know that was only the one time.

Smol Waffles

Items

Will there be anymore paw only item bundles anytime within in the week or so? All the paw recolor items have been bunched with human items.

Fashionable Gaian

10,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Misc

This is a very serious question that's been bugging me for roughly 2 years.

Your rules state that no sexual actions and/or activities are allowed on gaia.

If that's the case, then why do a good portion of the items PROMOTE sexual actions and/or activities, thus contradicting the very rules y'all made?

Any insight on this would be appreciated. sweatdrop

Cuddly Blob

18,615 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Events/Shops

ummmm what happened to the cross stich contest? when are we going to know the winners

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Items

On behalf of Zero Dream, will Fallout Vulture be recolored in Checkmate Blue in the near future?

Festive Kitten

21,950 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
Sweet Angelic Kitten
items
Can we get a teddy bear themed mini chance item?

i think you should ask for the odds to be good not low like the touch of color that is in the cash shop now.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

Please give us a gold bid confirmation window. Something that will preview the amount we are bidding before we provide our password and finalize it. There are no commas available when typing in gold amounts, a preview will help us not make mistakes when bidding.

Question is originally by ( Pwnder ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.
Features

Trade features?

Will Gaia be able to increase the trading capacity size for more amounts of items to be traded with one another? A scroll bar is good idea.

Tenacious Sage

Hello! I am loving your green releases as of late (my wishlist is growing by the day! XD) But I'm wondering if you will release some items in the future with the same tea/mellow greens as you have in Petit Cherie or Serene Green? Those are my favorite shades of green and I'd love to see more of them >u<

Beloved Rallier

Misc

Does updating a report ticket with additional information stall the wait time for a response? I have new information to add, but I don't think I would want to do that if It will make me wait even longer to hear back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff