Welcome to Gaia! ::

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Features: App

Is it possible to include a Trade button on the Gaia App? (I have a feeling that Narumi is going to hate me tonight.)

Angelic Admirer

Events

If you're going to keep making events with popup windows, PLEASE for the love of all that is holy stop making them jump you back up to the top of the page! It's really annoying to have to scroll back down every time you finish playing a mini game. gonk

Cuddly Blob

18,615 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Shops/Events

What happened to the cross stitch contest?

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
bluealaris
La Painted Lady
item:
Are you guys going to make a cut to rip pants or turn pants to shorts?

That's a good idea, I'll run it by our team!

yay!!!

Fashionable Gaian

10,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Misc

Price inflation in Marketplace has been becoming a real issue lately.

Is there any word on ways to get large sums of gold more easily to help combat said price inflation??

Any insight would be great. 4laugh

Feral Werewolf

34,715 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
Feature

I know you can't do an open all alchemy bag at once option but could you add and open 5 alchemy bag option, that way it will go faster opening alchemy bags without the server crashing by handling too many item requests.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
icey bb
Features
Inventory Arranger - Loss of functionality

When the new inventory arranger was released, we unfortunately lost a lot of functionality. Could we add in the option to display inventory as text? I find it necessary to display inventory, as well as sorting SD dolls.

Another feature lost was sorting while equipped. While equipped items couldn't be stored before, they could be moved. Now, because of the new paged feature, they cannot be moved to another page without being unequipped. This is a bit punishing for someone with many items.

Request: Finally, while this was not lost, I would hope in the future to at least see marketplace sorting options in the inventory, i.e. price. That would be fantastic, if we can't have any other sort of sorting options (like it would be awesome to display MP tags for the items in the inventory/item detail and be able to click to sort items by that tag for instance.)

Thank you!

Items not showing in list form is due to integrating it with the main inventory display which does not support that, though we may add that in future updates.

Go ahead and repost this in the inventory feedback thread so we keep tabs on it there smile

Cuddly Blob

18,615 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Astra Green

Is it possible to include a Trade button on the Gaia App? (I have a feeling that Narumi is going to hate me tonight.)

gotta ask where is your hair from?

Generous GO

13,200 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Convention Achievement?

I don't know what the achievement is called on top of my head, but there's an achievement that you get if you went to one(?); but what if you went to a Gaia Panel years back? Is there a way to even get it? gonk

Heroic Pumpkin

22,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
Misc

Is Gaia going to stop releasing gold generators?
It's killing us.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Squirrelette
Astra Green

gotta ask where is your hair from?

Durem Salon

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Misc.

i just tried to buy $20 gaia cash via itunes and it took my money but did not give me any GC and did not show in my purchase history. But when I look at my itunes account the money is gone. what can be done to fix this?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Shops/Items - Tagging System

Awhile back I asked about the possibility of adding a special tag to [Animal]-base items to make searching for them easier. A few artists seemed to have been on board with the idea, but nothing else has been mentioned since. Could we get an update on whether or not this will happen?

No update yet, we haven't had time to see how feasible this is. Keep bringing it up though so it doesn't fall off our radar. I expect we'll have some time after the holidays.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff