Welcome to Gaia! ::

petit faon's Bestie

Anxious Bookworm

biglanky14
Vintage Tarte
Not sure if this has been asked before but... when are Android phones going to get a GaiaOnline application?

We're in the process of building one right now - we're about a third of the way there.

Awesome! emotion_dowant
I shall continue to wait impatiently while you guys do your magic.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ridley Starsmore
King Awesomolocity
Ridley Starsmore
King Awesomolocity
OMGStore
King Awesomolocity

Intentionally stupid questions? That's how I roll. cool
~King Awesome

Awesomesawce

SERIOUSLY! WHO IS GIVING OUT THIS SAUCE? I DID NOT ENDORSE IT!
~King Awesome

I give it out. Every time I am tipped, every time I am quoted, every time I'm name dropped.

I have given out a LOT of sauce. mrgreen

HEY YOU CAN'T GIVE IT OUT UNLESS I ENDORSE IT. YOU GOTTA RENAME IT TO SAUCE.
~King Awesome

Ok, I'll rename it.

It is now called "King Awesome is a butt.: sauce.

Or would you like me to keep it as it.

Option three involves me giving you a swirly. Take your pick.

I like the new name. :3
~King Awesome

Anxious Gawker

lanzer
Walrus Face
Heya, Admins! My question is about the (hopefully) upcoming Android app. I know you guys are working on one, and I was wondering how it was going!

Also wondering if maybe you guys could keep us up to date more about it, you know like small updates in a thread or on the dev announcements.

The app is harder to develop because there are so many different screen sizes and processor standards. We might be able to release one that has the basic functionality to check PM and announcements pretty soon, from that point on it'll be quick to add on the other features that the iPhone version has.
Even those functions will make it easier! I can't wait!
Thank you for getting to my question, I'm sure you're probably sick of answering Android questions, haha!

Shy Genius

16,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • PvP 200
  • Dressed Up 200
II BlazeoftheCookies II
Sorry for repeating this. Good afternoon mod's and fellow gaians. I would just want to ask one question. Is there any chance that there could be Soul Eater themed items? I know you guys have a sponsorship with Funanimation..so..will you think about it?
Sorry for reposting. I just really need to have this answered. >.<
King Awesomolocity
bluesyrupbunny
ADMINS PLEASE REPLY TO THIS!
Hi! Are you guys going ti make an app for gaia? I'm dying to see it. And my birthday is upcoming so I really want a sweet teddy. Can I please have one? Thankyou admins!

There already is an iPhone app, and they are working on an Android app.
~King Awesome

..Ok

Gawker

Would it be possible to make all of the old starter hair unisex?
emo

IRL Labtech

Little Gai
biglanky14
Little Gai
Hallo again Admin folks!~

When will the next manga update be?

Also, if it's not too much trouble, can you change the Bumper Page so it says "Coming Soon" rather than "Next week" since there appears to be struggles with keeping up with this deadline?

I feel so sad, waiting every day for the update, both when it was supposed to be out, and even long afterwards.

I wanna see what happens next! *whine*

We're working on it right now - it'll hopefully be back soon smile

Thank you finally!~~~

*huggle*

I go now~

GAITO WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN CUTE emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Versatile Genius

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Kimiko Doll
Haunting Aria
Kimiko Doll
would be great if you made a marionette rig. and make the fail items be different kinds of mariontte control bars. that way people can have cheaper strings. pale marionette and the other marionettes cost too much in market place due to people over pricing them.

Seconded that! Some of the rig items are just to hard to obtain or too expensive. Some people just don't have the money to put into the cash items to get the gold or raise their chances by getting a lot of the chance items. Maybe an item like the Max Grow Gain but for the Marionettes or the Star Kittens!

yeah this price thing is ridiculous. i've seen items priced at 100billion gold. crimson marionette is 20mil or more. pale marionette is around 15 mil or more. and pink marionette is around 6 mil. this is ridiculous. i strongly feel like gaia should make more marionette items and not do anymore recolors on pale marionette. each one that was made is a fail. it's a fail because their priced extremely high for only the cunning venders and extremely wealthy can get. people even pay out their real money for months to buy items from cash shop just to reach 20mil to get an item that doesn't even come with a lot of items within it. this is ludicrous. that's why i feel they need to make a marionette EI and a marionette rig. it is lots of people on here that want marionette strings and wants to make group entries of marionettes. but the only strings we can get or broken strings from puppet master. that sucks. most rigs and mc's are either rainbow stuff or armor.

yeah you never get the items you really want! I mean the marionettes or the kittens would make for a great MC or Evolving Item and like still have the "I am" forms on them still.

Sparkly Grabber

Lady Artificial
Eternal Delerium
*Lurkyburk*

Your avi is awesome emotion_jawdrop ...what is the item you have for the hair?

Thankies! emotion_bigheart It's called Demeter Nacht, it's from the Forgotten Reverie RIG that's out now. ^ u^

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
is edy coming back to the manga or the shops?

Fluffy Otaku

siskataya
Normally I don't discuss account issues publicly, but since you raised the issue here, and you say you have been waiting a long time for a reply, I am happy to provide more information about your account ban and why that account has, and will, remained banned.

On April 9, 2011 you then went into another user's account (on your IP not hers) and gifted multiple items from that account to yourself including an Ace Meow, Pochette Demonique,Owlpocalypse, Sick Mood Bubble, Fallen Wish, Angelic Microphone, etc. Just think - you are upset that you don't have your item from your banned account, but how do you think that other user felt having almost all the items taken from his/her account?

Following this, your account was reported on May 26th, 2011 for password phishing. You sent another member of Gaia a private message in which you asked for her password claiming you needed it in order to post in a shop.

Anyway, password phishing and taking items from another member's account (a form of hacking on Gaia) are serious violations of Gaia's Terms of Service and this is why your account was banned.

Hope this explains the ban better for you, and things you can do to avoid a similar ban in the future.

Thanks,
Sisky

i just have to say...

Like a Boss!!!
Sprinkles the Kitty
I have another question... do y'all admins actually earn gold up here, or use money... or what? c:

We have to earn gold just like everybody else, though many of us would buy ourselves cash cards to earn gold too. smile

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Wrath of Nattie
siskataya

Heya!

No, we cannot actually change the age for legal reasons. We'll edit the page where it says this so it is no longer confusing for people.

Sisky
I also have questions about becoming a moderator, if you don't mind. emotion_kirakira :

Why must you have SO many reports filed in x amount of time? (I cannot remember exact numbers right now, please excuse me.)

The way I see it, you can't get THAT many reports without LOOKING for them and while I am perfectly willing to go search around for some rule breakers because that's kinda a reason why I wanna be a mod in the first place, I just don't understand why it's so many. I don't remember how many at this current moment but I remember reading it and my jaw dropping. emotion_0A0

Also, how old does your account have to be? I started Gaia in '05 but this account's join date is from '10. I can't remember if the mod app said anything about that. Most mods I've noticed have accounts from '03 or '04. Do you even hire members who haven't been members for that long?

I only ask because I've been interested in working for Gaia/being a mod for so many years. But after reading the requirements, I feel a bit discouraged. :c

Also, please pardon my being too lazy to find the information now. I haven't slept. ; n;

Thanks. emotion_yatta

Theres a link here that takes you to the application, and will tell you how many reports you have. If you dont have enough, you can't apply.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Another question:

When can you fix "My Posts"? Because those are not my posts.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Alice In Wonderbread
King Awesomolocity
Alice In Wonderbread
Hey, all!
I use Firefox, and for some reason recently, booty grab doesn't work for me anymore.
The shell stays to the left side of the screen, and my avatar isn't even loaded so I can't move.
Is this just me or is this a common problem? Is there a way to fix this? c:

Here is a guide to reduce lag. It really does help. I can hardly play bootygrab without this.
~King Awesome

Thanks! Scanning over that, I have a lot of that done already. sweatdrop
Which is why I think it may be a glitch or something, because it doesn't seem like lag. More like I can't play at all. My shell starts off with no avatar beneath it and it stays in the left corner and doesn't move. I just get to sit there and watch all of the gold fall without me being able to move! hahaha

I had that problem too, for a bit. Then I adblocked the things, and it worked. You could try to clear your cache. :3
~King Awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces