Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
lanzer
will there be another waffles comeback in gaia?
Ima bring some cream biggrin

Spoopy Specter

Snow-rabbit148
Niccolo Ammaniti
omgthisisthefirstthingyivebeentoinawhile.

MY QUESTION:

Sooo you did a nice job with the backwings. Mad props there. Are you planning anything else on that level for alchemy?

Omg I like the art! Where from? Shop link?

PM mika_len :3

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
1. I have noticed issues when I use Internet Explore while playing GaiaOnline. Internet Explorer crashes so often it is not funny while playing is there a reason why? When I am on google it does not crash. Will Gaia be fixing this issue in the near future?

2. I have noticed that hardly anybody hangs out in the towns anymore or in zOMG will Gaia be hosting events in either of these games that will promote them so people will come back and play again in them?

3. Is there a big Valentine Event coming up for Valentine's Day? If so will Gaia be giving away items you can not get anywhere else or items that are hard to come by cause they are cash items for partaking in the event?

4. Will Gaia ever come up to Northen Michigan to host a live function? I would really love the chance to go and ever year you have them in states I do not live or visit. Come visit us in Traverse City Michigan some time there are tons of us that would love to have you here.

5. Will Gaia be bringing out new fish any time soon for us booty grabbers to fill our tanks with?

6. Will Gaia ever let me link both my main and mule accounts to the same email address so I can read all updates in one email instead of 2 emails?

7. Will there be a big Easter Event this year that will go between the Town, zOMG and Shops? I miss the functions in the towns and zOMG please bring them back please and thank you.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Uncle Kenny
xSaiph
hello admins, any hints for the upcoming valentines event?

There will be love, and hearts, and items, and artwork, and yeah, you'll just have to wait and see for actual details wink

no leaks in your leaky place?

That sounds weird.

But I assume another journal update will be coming soon ninja classified_jet

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Reposting because I'm pretty sure I got skipped and this is important...like making money for me and the site important.

I have clicked on the link at the bottom of the screen that says "Advertise with us" and used it to send e-mails several times to advertise my book, 7th Moon, but I have yet to get a response, either yes or no. Is there any way I can get a formal advertisement on this site?

Spoopy Specter

Niccolo Ammaniti
omgthisisthefirstthingyivebeentoinawhile.

MY QUESTION:

Sooo you did a nice job with the backwings. Mad props there. Are you planning anything else on that level for alchemy?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Skagz
Zero Omega
Skagz
Zero Omega
Skagz
To inquire about how to report or to actually do the report itself?

To actually report it.
Why is there no actual report feature on site?
That seems kind of silly. :/

Because we find e-mail more reliable for this type of thing.
Is there any specific format I should follow or just go with what I feel to be right?

Since it's email-ed I don't know if there is any specific way it should be done?

And just to make sure that I'm actually reporting what would be considered an abuse...
Is not thoroughly investigating a reporting considered a mod abuse?
(I'm not 100% sure.)

There's no real specific way it should be done, just send an e-mail with who you think is the abusive mod, why, and any evidence. Go with what you feel is right and we can help through there. Not thoroughly investigating a report isn't really considered abuse though, if you have a disagreement with how a mod handled a situation our first suggestion is to go back to that moderator and bring up why you have an issue with how it was handle.

If you still are not satisfied, you can try asking another moderator, and if you still don't agree with that person's judgement you can e-mail us for a further evaluation of the problem.

Sweet Shapeshifter

Mereluna
lanzer
scullylam
i think instead, i'll watch the puppy bowl.

i'll pass on on super bowl since peyton manning isn't in it. talk2hand

xd

I'm getting a puppy this Friday, so I'll probably have PuppyBowl on also. biggrin
So how long until the puppy shows up on Gaia too? lol
omg I love the puppybowl the kitty halftimes are so cute.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
warrior_of_boognish
Zero Omega
warrior_of_boognish
Zero Omega
warrior_of_boognish
ninja

*STUN ULT ESCAPE INTO JUNGLE*

*POPS BKB AND BLINK DAGGERS AWAY*

NOPE.

NOPE.

YARP.

Aged Genius

Honey_Luvs_Yew
Hello everyone!

Valentine's day is coming! Is anyone excited for that?
I never had a valentine but I always love the holiday [:

Also if I could ask,
Is the Rally and Virtual Hollywood combining with no choice of server a permanent change? I guess I just was more fond of the way it was before the change.

I'll be revisiting the question of the servers in rally, Hollywood, and towns as soon as housing is done. We have some ideas for improvement, but my head is so full of housing code, that I can't think about that yet.

while (towns2.housing==false)
{
codeMonkey.canNotThinkAboutOtherCode();
}

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
lanzer
scullylam
i think instead, i'll watch the puppy bowl.

i'll pass on on super bowl since peyton manning isn't in it. talk2hand

xd

I'm getting a puppy this Friday, so I'll probably have PuppyBowl on also. biggrin

emotion_brofist

does this mean a puppy vs. waffles showdown???? :O

pics or it didn't happen. wink

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Your_Best_Disaster
Zero Omega
Your_Best_Disaster
Finally I get to post something biggrin
(every time I go to ask its already done . ___ .)
Ok, so I know this question has nothing to do with the site in general, but here it is:

The RL shop Gaia use to have where you could buy actual clothes and stuff...what ever happened to that?

The company we had contracted to help us took our merchandise and ran off with it and owes us money, essentially. However, the Gaia artists have a Red Bubble shop you can check out.

Oh wow, that's messed up of them > . >
but where is this shop that I may gander at emotion_kirakira

Here ya go.
http://www.redbubble.com/people/gaiaonline

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
codemonkey37179

No chess yet, and not anytime too soon. The focus right now is on the houses. Don't worry. I'm a fan of chess, both the game and the musical, so I'm not going to forget about it.

Awesome...I will hold you up to a game when it does get there

twisted

Hmm...so depending on rights...musical based background music then? XD

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zero Omega
warrior_of_boognish
Zero Omega