1. I have noticed issues when I use Internet Explore while playing GaiaOnline. Internet Explorer crashes so often it is not funny while playing is there a reason why? When I am on google it does not crash. Will Gaia be fixing this issue in the near future?
2. I have noticed that hardly anybody hangs out in the towns anymore or in zOMG will Gaia be hosting events in either of these games that will promote them so people will come back and play again in them?
3. Is there a big Valentine Event coming up for Valentine's Day? If so will Gaia be giving away items you can not get anywhere else or items that are hard to come by cause they are cash items for partaking in the event?
4. Will Gaia ever come up to Northen Michigan to host a live function? I would really love the chance to go and ever year you have them in states I do not live or visit. Come visit us in Traverse City Michigan some time there are tons of us that would love to have you here.
5. Will Gaia be bringing out new fish any time soon for us booty grabbers to fill our tanks with?
6. Will Gaia ever let me link both my main and mule accounts to the same email address so I can read all updates in one email instead of 2 emails?
7. Will there be a big Easter Event this year that will go between the Town, zOMG and Shops? I miss the functions in the towns and zOMG please bring them back please and thank you.
Reposting because I'm pretty sure I got skipped and this is important...like making money for me and the site important.
I have clicked on the link at the bottom of the screen that says "Advertise with us" and used it to send e-mails several times to advertise my book, 7th Moon, but I have yet to get a response, either yes or no. Is there any way I can get a formal advertisement on this site?
To inquire about how to report or to actually do the report itself?
To actually report it.
Why is there no actual report feature on site?
That seems kind of silly. :/
Because we find e-mail more reliable for this type of thing.
Is there any specific format I should follow or just go with what I feel to be right?
Since it's email-ed I don't know if there is any specific way it should be done?
And just to make sure that I'm actually reporting what would be considered an abuse...
Is not thoroughly investigating a reporting considered a mod abuse?
(I'm not 100% sure.)
There's no real specific way it should be done, just send an e-mail with who you think is the abusive mod, why, and any evidence. Go with what you feel is right and we can help through there. Not thoroughly investigating a report isn't really considered abuse though, if you have a disagreement with how a mod handled a situation our first suggestion is to go back to that moderator and bring up why you have an issue with how it was handle.
If you still are not satisfied, you can try asking another moderator, and if you still don't agree with that person's judgement you can e-mail us for a further evaluation of the problem.
Valentine's day is coming! Is anyone excited for that?
I never had a valentine but I always love the holiday [:
Also if I could ask,
Is the Rally and Virtual Hollywood combining with no choice of server a permanent change? I guess I just was more fond of the way it was before the change.
I'll be revisiting the question of the servers in rally, Hollywood, and towns as soon as housing is done. We have some ideas for improvement, but my head is so full of housing code, that I can't think about that yet.