Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Punk

Not gonna say anything as far as ships and sexualities go 'cept for this:

We have a canon gay Sweden, AusHun can be counted as canon (Since they were 'married' at one point) and Chbitalia/HRE.

Personally I would love to see pairings of all sexualities put in even if it's just implied. I'll always root for GerIta, canon or not but if nothing ever becomes canon so be it, I'll ship as I please.

The only thing I really cannot stand is homophobic fans, all the ones I met in my time treated me like s**t for shipping a gay pairing. I know we have a lot of yaoi fans in the fandom and straight shippers it just sucks that they clash a lot. Do I like most hetero ships in Hetalia? No. I only like a few. Do I ship a lot of the yaoi pairings? Actually no, I only really ship GerIta, GerItaPru and ItaSpaRoma with extreme interest.

Not going to rain on anyones' parade but I cannot stand homophobic fans and if it came down to it I'd rather not have a canon pairing at all. Sexualities would be nice to have defined since we have a canonly gay Sweden. That is all.

Witty Capitalist

Misuki Marishima
I've never really cared for Switzerland and Austria. Mostly because my friend who I've always watched Hetalia with was always squealing over Austria.

"OH MY GOD HE'S SO ADORABLE. I WANT HIS BABIES. I'M SO JEALOUS OF SWITZERLAND. ASDFFJOFNFI"

Liechtenstein is adorbs. I've always loved Liechtenstein... I just love the way she says 'super market' in the English dub. It sounds like she's saying 'zoopermarket'.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Prince Raivis
Knight of Britannia
....SO episode three coming out this week! Who's excited? biggrin

... sweatdrop

Sorry for the mess -.-
And I AM! I'm loving this, really. Germany's a studmuffin, we're getting some new characters to the anime (Romania), I am excited to see what all we get in this season in general.

I'm excited for the new episode too! I just watched 2 last night. Gakuen Hetalia! =D I'm not sure if I'm big on school AUs, but I liked Germany being a part of the journalism club.

I agree with Rai. Germany is a studmuffin. *starry eyes* But I don't think I'd like him quite as much if he didn't have that deep, manly voice of his. redface I love hearing him speak, but it can get scary when he yells.

I guess that's kind of the point.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Prince Raivis
Knight of Britannia

... sweatdrop

Sorry for the mess -.-
And I AM! I'm loving this, really. Germany's a studmuffin, we're getting some new characters to the anime (Romania), I am excited to see what all we get in this season in general.

I really am too. I just want so badly to see everybody animated in the new style. xD

Every season inspired a lot of discussion, both good and bad. I think we should all be able to come together about the fact that there's still so much to look forward to yet, so even if there little skirmishes here and there, we're all in this together.
Misuki Marishima
Prince Raivis
Knight of Britannia

... sweatdrop

Sorry for the mess -.-

I'm excited for the new episode too! I just watched 2 last night. Gakuen Hetalia! =D I'm not sure if I'm big on school AUs, but I liked Germany being a part of the journalism club.

I agree with Rai. Germany is a studmuffin. *starry eyes* But I don't think I'd like him quite as much if he didn't have that deep, manly voice of his. redface I love hearing him speak, but it can get scary when he yells.

We should start a fanclub for Germany.
And yes, his voice is good. Though not the best for singing. Though I do like Einsamkeit... It might be better for singing different kinds of songs. Cause Hetalia songs tend to be very talky, which ends up just sounding like a lecture with music sweatdrop

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Prince Raivis
Misuki Marishima
Prince Raivis
Knight of Britannia

... sweatdrop

Sorry for the mess -.-

We should start a fanclub for Germany.
And yes, his voice is good. Though not the best for singing. Though I do like Einsamkeit... It might be better for singing different kinds of songs. Cause Hetalia songs tend to be very talky, which ends up just sounding like a lecture with music sweatdrop

A fanclub for Germany? *gush gush gush* You know I would sign up for that!

I've heard you talking about Einsamkeit lately. Have you ever heard the duet of that song with Prussia? It's fantastic. ;-; Even if both Germany and Prussia are lonely, I know that they have one another at least.

I picture the parts where they both sing as them both singing into the same microphone.
Misuki Marishima

I've heard you talking about Einsamkeit lately. Have you ever heard the duet of that song with Prussia? It's fantastic. ;-; Even if both Germany and Prussia are lonely, I know that they have one another at least.

I picture the parts where they both sing as them both singing into the same microphone.

Isn't the Prussia version just Germany with the pitch raised? I don't like it. It's not his song, it's Germany's, but everyone seems to like that version more...

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Prince Raivis
Misuki Marishima

Isn't the Prussia version just Germany with the pitch raised? I don't like it. It's not his song, it's Germany's, but everyone seems to like that version more...
Eh?! That's all it is? I thought it was legit official! *sulks*

Mein Gott is an official Prussia song though, right? I do like that one...
Misuki Marishima
Prince Raivis
Misuki Marishima

Eh?! That's all it is? I thought it was legit official! *sulks*

Mein Gott is an official Prussia song though, right? I do like that one...

If he sounds like s**t it's official XD Prussia can't sing.
Yes, it is. It was used in the promo for the movie, wasn't it?

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Prince Raivis
If he sounds like s**t it's official XD Prussia can't sing.
Yes, it is. It was used in the promo for the movie, wasn't it?

Hey, I love Prussia's singing voice! ;-; I... I like all of them, actually. My absolute favorite character song is China's "Aiyaa 4000 years" though. It's so beautiful and it has the Chinese Erhu in the instrumental parts. *gushes* Kyaaaaaa! heart

And if I remember correctly, the song was in the movie. There was a brief clip of Prussia running a "show" where Ukraine and Belarus were supposed to sing "Carrot and Stick", but they were no-shows.
I love Prussia, and his songs are fun, I just don't think he's the best singer.
Hm. I'm not sure who I do think is the best. Possibly China, or England.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Prince Raivis
I love Prussia, and his songs are fun, I just don't think he's the best singer.
Hm. I'm not sure who I do think is the best. Possibly China, or England.
He may not be the "best" but I still love his songs (and his lyrics). =D The lyrics for Mein Gott are especially great.

England's "Absolutely Invincible British Gentleman" is fantastic. And I like his version of Marukaite Chikyuu as well. The guitar! I love his "thing" he has for rock music.

It's totally cool. cool

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PassMeTheJizzTissues
l Soviet Titties l
l Herd u leik Squirtlez l
America x Belarus.

Let's be friends, even though my secret otp is America x Fem! Rus

Am I the only one who is desperate for a Nyotalia episode?

UM NO I AM DESPERATE FOR ONE TOO HOLY ********
I MEAN IF NEKOTALIA WAS IN HETALIA THEN WHY CANT NYOTALIA BE
DAMN I WANT IT SO BAD I WANT TO SEE THEM I
i just love women

I want them to animate the only nyotalia strip in current existence. classified_fu

I will rage if mochitalia is put in before nyotalia.

Newbie Noob

5,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
White Flag Idiot
Not gonna say anything as far as ships and sexualities go 'cept for this:

We have a canon gay Sweden, AusHun can be counted as canon (Since they were 'married' at one point) and Chbitalia/HRE.

Personally I would love to see pairings of all sexualities put in even if it's just implied. I'll always root for GerIta, canon or not but if nothing ever becomes canon so be it, I'll ship as I please.

The only thing I really cannot stand is homophobic fans, all the ones I met in my time treated me like s**t for shipping a gay pairing. I know we have a lot of yaoi fans in the fandom and straight shippers it just sucks that they clash a lot. Do I like most hetero ships in Hetalia? No. I only like a few. Do I ship a lot of the yaoi pairings? Actually no, I only really ship GerIta, GerItaPru and ItaSpaRoma with extreme interest.

Not going to rain on anyones' parade but I cannot stand homophobic fans and if it came down to it I'd rather not have a canon pairing at all. Sexualities would be nice to have defined since we have a canonly gay Sweden. That is all.

Uhm, even if I don't like pairings, I find Germany and Italy VERY interesting, it is actually pretty accurate if you look at the history of the two countries. I mean, it isn't only for the sake of shipping like... tying two pretty guys and see what happens (f*cking science). This is something big and old as the countries themselves. The only difference with the present (Hetalia) is that they were considered girls. This is like gender-bending something that already existed for centuries.

Newbie Noob

5,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
l Soviet Titties l
PassMeTheJizzTissues
l Soviet Titties l
l Herd u leik Squirtlez l
America x Belarus.

Let's be friends, even though my secret otp is America x Fem! Rus

Am I the only one who is desperate for a Nyotalia episode?

UM NO I AM DESPERATE FOR ONE TOO HOLY ********
I MEAN IF NEKOTALIA WAS IN HETALIA THEN WHY CANT NYOTALIA BE
DAMN I WANT IT SO BAD I WANT TO SEE THEM I
i just love women

I want them to animate the only nyotalia strip in current existence. classified_fu

I will rage if mochitalia is put in before nyotalia.

Well, you have transitions with mochis, I don't know if that counts but, oh well sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff