Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Capitalist

I Nyotalia China I
I just love pictures of England when he's not a psychopath. I remember a picture of him opening an oven saying "I ******** LOVE BAKING!"

Lol, I heard 2P!America hates everything. I don't know much about Canada's other side though.

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
l Herd u leik Squirtlez l
I Nyotalia China I
I just love pictures of England when he's not a psychopath. I remember a picture of him opening an oven saying "I ******** LOVE BAKING!"

Lol, I heard 2P!America hates everything. I don't know much about Canada's other side though.

XD that sounds hilarious. Hm I have not heard that, I heard p2 canada is tough

Witty Capitalist

I Nyotalia China I
Ooh... That just gives me another reason to love him. owo

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I Nyotalia China I
Ooh... That just gives me another reason to love him. owo

Indeed, England I think is the most popular of the P2 characters. There is more of art of him than any another p2 that I can find.

Witty Capitalist

I Nyotalia China I
Definately. I've seen a lot of 2pFem!England too.

Witty Capitalist

|X|

Someone give this girl a ******** medal.

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
|X|

Wow.. that is very good..

Newbie Noob

5,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I Nyotalia China I
Indeed they are, 2p England is a bit scary though. Hm I wouldn’t be surprised, fans are very creative .

I think it is because he has a VERY strong resemblance with a genderbent version of Pinkie Pie (remember cupcakes? gonk )

|X|

emotion_kirakira

Witty Capitalist

Otombliss
Yeah. Rumor has it the people who came up with that ******** up headcanon were all pegasisters. By the way, am I the only person who read that fanfiction and wasn't disgusted, but rather laughed at it the whole time? Also, it wasn't a genderbent version but a headcanon based on Pinkie's behavior in an episode where she went completely crazy because nobody was coming to her parties. And her hair completely died out and she just went completely insane.

I don't know why. I would like to know what relavence England, rather a alternate drawing of him has to the psyhco path version of Pinkie Pie. All of the 'personalities' of the 2P's were made up by the fans... Their appearences were drawn by Hidekaz, and Tumblr just went batshit.

I mean, have you ever seen at least ten pieces of artwork from pixiv that strongly described those personalities?

Newbie Noob

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Otombliss
Yeah. Rumor has it the people who came up with that ******** up headcanon were all pegasisters. By the way, am I the only person who read that fanfiction and wasn't disgusted, but rather laughed at it the whole time?

I don't know why. I would like to know what relavence England, rather a alternate drawing of him has to the psyhco path version of Pinkie Pie. All of the 'personalities' of the 2P's were come up by the fans... Their appearences were drawn by Hidekaz, and Tumblr just went batshit.

I mean, have you ever seen at least ten pieces of artwork from pixiv that strongly described those personalities?

I am not into horror things or 2p stuff so, it is hard to me to talk about personalities. Because of divine coincidence, he looked like a pony. And then people went all DIAFHSODVDF LETS MAKE CUPCAEKS WID ENGLUND.

Well, cupcakes disgusted me... in many different ways.
Pinkie isn't a murderer :c She is stuffed with love.

Witty Capitalist

Otombliss
He looked like a pony... What were these people smoking?

I didn't mind it. It was kind of like a creepypasta that wasn't recognized by the official CP audience. I am a huge fan of creepypastas. And that one totally took the cake for me.

I like stories that revolve around a series you wouldn't expect from that kind of series. I mean come on... MLP is a show for 6 year old girls right? Do you think they would like reading a story about Rainbow Dash getting her wings chopped off and all of her internal organs removed?

"How about no?"

Kind of reminded me of the Nurse Joy creepypasta I read a few years back...

Newbie Noob

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Otombliss
He looked like a pony... What were these people smoking?

I didn't mind it. It was kind of like a creepypasta that wasn't recognized by the official CP audience. I am a huge fan of creepypastas. And that one totally took the cake for me.

I like stories that revolve around a series you wouldn't expect from that kind of series. I mean come on... MLP is a show for 6 year old girls right? Do you think they would like reading a story about Rainbow Dash getting her wings chopped off and all of her internal organs removed?

"How about no?"

Kind of reminded me of the Nurse Joy creepypasta I read a few years back...

Well, people have different tastes. I don't like the dark side gonk (even if they have cookies).
No no, he doesn't look like a pony, I typed bullshit because I don't want to write xD.
I can't explain myself without a wall of text, I am going to try to make this short: There is a fandom and a female pony. The fandom genderbend the pony. Then, because they want an they can (and it is funny biggrin ), they make an humanized version of the previously transformed pony.
After playing around and making shitloads of related art, some people discovered that this guy looked ridiculously like that England thingy.

At least this is what I understood after collecting tons of information from many people in the internetz. I am still confused about who of them was first, people keep telling me different things :/

Oh my, this was longer than I expected.

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
AmeriCan fanfictions? emotion_kirakira Can I read some please?
There's USCan AND Fruk. (ᕤ≧ω≦)ᕤ
But yeah...mature content and all that jazz...I'll link you to my profile to be on the safe side.

O.o;; I've never heard of 2P America hating everything...
As for 2P Canada apparently he has a crush on his otherself (Regular Canada) and thinks he's adorable - which can be funny because as it was pointed out 2P Canada is a one tough mutthafookin' Mountie (he beats people with his hockey stick).
Also, apparently 2P America is a big fan of his and is desperate for his attention. XD

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Otombliss

That is true.. he does kind of have that resemblance.

Cluttered Gaian

Sorry to butt in, and this is probably a shot in the dark anyway...
Are there any serious Hetalia fans in here? I'm designing a convention panel and I was wondering if I could ask a few questions to any Hetalia fans who take it a little more seriously (not grimdark but just actually caring about the material).
If anyone sees this and is interested, please drop me a PM.

Carry on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces