Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Capitalist

Prince Raivis
I can agree with you on that one.

From my preference, I don't like Prussia's 'singing' voice.

He always sounds like he's got something in his throat.

When my friend picked me up for pep band the other day, she was blasting 'Mein Gott' in her car.

Personally, I've never really liked Hetalia's OST... But Mein Gott is one that makes me cringe slightly. gonk

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Otombliss
l Soviet Titties l
PassMeTheJizzTissues
l Soviet Titties l
l Herd u leik Squirtlez l
America x Belarus.

Let's be friends, even though my secret otp is America x Fem! Rus

Am I the only one who is desperate for a Nyotalia episode?

UM NO I AM DESPERATE FOR ONE TOO HOLY ********
I MEAN IF NEKOTALIA WAS IN HETALIA THEN WHY CANT NYOTALIA BE
DAMN I WANT IT SO BAD I WANT TO SEE THEM I
i just love women

I want them to animate the only nyotalia strip in current existence. classified_fu

I will rage if mochitalia is put in before nyotalia.

Well, you have transitions with mochis, I don't know if that counts but, oh well sweatdrop

GODAMMIT YOU REMINDED ME OF THOSE

classified_fu

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Knight of Britannia
Seriously, just because some people are obviously morons does not mean it's okay to bash a pairing you don't like. It makes me sick. That doesn't mean you have to like it, but keep your thoughts to yourself, you know? Hell, there are ships that rub me the wrong way, but I don't go out of my way to tell fans of it that they're delusional or go MY SHIP IS OBVIOUSLY MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN THAN YOURS. It's just really ******** rude.

Just like people who secretly think something is canon have every right to feel that way, as long as they don't go around screaming it from the rooftops or trashing other people in the process. Everyone here is against that, of course.
If someone is actively seeking out those who support pairings they don't just to bash them then that's just messed up... I don't mind people debating regarding pairings though.

Prince Raivis
Well no, this is supposed to be AT the wedding, like right before he's supposed to walk down the aisle, and he starts having doubts. "What if I'm making a mistake? Maybe I shouldn't go through with this." and they're already there, all dressed up, it's all paid for, and by this point Romano would have come to terms with it, so he's like "Hell no! You are not backing out of this now, it's too late for that! You should have thought about that before we paid for everything!"
XD Well I guess if they're seconds away from walking down the isle...but I still can't help but think Romano would still be against it somehow. *shrugs* But that's just me.

(America x Fem!Canada is my nyotalia one.)
heart

Quote:
I remember a time when Nyotalia was the thing on Tumblr everybody was talking about (Now it's 2P 3P and 4P -tableflip-)
gonk WTF is 3P and 4P!?!

Quote:
Personally, I think England would just be staring at Francine (Really guys? Try a little harder with the names), and Amelia's tits for their entire clip.
I don't think England would be doing that...I think he'd be terribly confused at how America and France turned into women in the first place (unless he's the one who did it).

And the last time I checked France's fem name was Francois, not Francine.

Quote:
I've actually seen America get bashed a lot in FrUK fanfictions just as much as France getting bashed in UsUK fanfics.
O.O Maybe I'm just reading all the wrong...er...right(?) fanfics then. I certainly don't bash America in my FrUk stories. I like America and his sexy backflipping skills.

Quote:
I think Hidekaz should focus on more history that not a lot of people would just learn about in history class. Personally, I feel like I'm learning the same things over and over again.
XD So basically...all of Canada's history... (Jokes!)

Jirachisu
I loved seeing the nations as children. Especially Romano and England.

Anybody else remember the episode where left little America alone in his house and when he came back America was a young man.
I anticipate seeing chibi!Canada...I do not anticipate Hima/Deen getting my country's history wrong...again. -_-;;
Canada's going to BECOME your brother, France? Uh...he's BEEN your little brother since 1534...you know...when Jacques Cartier declared him property of the French King...
-_-;; And "Toronto became British?" Ah...no. First off, it wasn't Toronto back then...it was York and it wasn't "British" per say...it was occupied by American loyalist/neutralist who settled after America's War of Independence.
I was also terribly annoyed that he would call it "The Battle on the Plains of Abraham". We don't call it that in Canada. We call it "The Battle of Quebec" (and there was a part two a few months later where the French nearly pushed the Americans out of Quebec but -just their bad luck- a British ship came sailing up the river to bail the Americans out). In addition to that we also don't call the overall war "The War of French and Indians". English speaking Canadians refer to it as The Seven Years War and the French Canadians refer to it as the Fourth Intercolonial War.
-_-;; And Canada would not have been terribly interested in being friends with England...he WAS still French at the time...it'd be better to have him terrified that he'd disappear into oblivion like Acadia.
We also weren't modest as a young colony...Canada's present day image is a modern day thing starting around the 1950s.
Oh, and I think it's terribly funny when he uses Quebecois French for France. HAHAHA! XD In France's Marukaite Chikyuu he says "pépère" which is the French Canadian way of saying Grandfather instead of Grand-père which is Parisian French.
/longrantislong.

Knight of Britannia
....SO episode three coming out this week! Who's excited? biggrin

... sweatdrop
XD
Rai arguing with someone other than me? Blasphemy! LOL.
I'm excited! I hope it's a continuation of the clubs and that Canada shows up.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y THEY NO GIVE HIM HOCKEY CLUB!?!?

White Flag Idiot
Not going to rain on anyones' parade but I cannot stand homophobic fans and if it came down to it I'd rather not have a canon pairing at all. Sexualities would be nice to have defined since we have a canonly gay Sweden. That is all.
Know who else I'd like to see be canon!gay in Hetalia? Netherlands. He WAS, after all, the first country to legalize same-sex marriage. ^_~
Of course, as Rai mentioned awhile ago the countries are probably pansexual. It's headcanon for me that their "true selves" are not physical so they love based on personality and general compatability between citizens of a nation at large.

Prince Raivis
Hm. I'm not sure who I do think is the best. Possibly China, or England.
redface I hate to say it, but it's definately England IMO, though Spain is a close second.
Speaking of songs, I really hope they give some unused characters an ending version of the new theme song...like Romania, Estonia, Latvia, Canada, Belarus, Ukraine, etc.

Misuki Marishima
England's "Absolutely Invincible British Gentleman" is fantastic. And I like his version of Marukaite Chikyuu as well. The guitar! I love his "thing" he has for rock music.

It's totally cool. cool
(^ヮ^)bEngland has a tattoo.

Witty Capitalist

Prodigious_girl
Well I feel like these fans don't even try when they do the nyotalia names. I think 'Amelia' and 'Alice' are the most creative for 'Amelia Earhart' and 'Alice in Wonderland'. But from Feliciano to Feliciana and Lovino to Lovina? Nice try you kids. Now try harder. A lot harder.

Out of the five FrUK fanfics I read recently, three of them had Alfred heartbroken to pieces. And I just want to smack the writers sometimes. Not just because I'm an America fangirl and I'm a UsUK person but because that's horrible! Dl I've seen it happen to France in UsUK works too. Jeez. Can those two pairing fandoms get their act together?!

Of course. Those two are ******** adorable together. (I was looking up artwork on Tumblr and Zerochan to prove my statement but there's no good artwork. classified_fu I really hate this fandom sometimes.)

LOL. Canada's hockey club. emotion_awesome

The one club nobody joins.

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Well I feel like these fans don't even try when they do the nyotalia names. I think 'Amelia' and 'Alice' are the most creative for 'Amelia Earhart' and 'Alice in Wonderland'. But from Feliciano to Feliciana and Lovino to Lovina? Nice try you kids. Now try harder. A lot harder.

Out of the five FrUK fanfics I read recently, three of them had Alfred heartbroken to pieces. And I just want to smack the writers sometimes. Not just because I'm an America fangirl and I'm a UsUK person but because that's horrible! Dl I've seen it happen to France in UsUK works too. Jeez. Can those two pairing fandoms get their act together?!

Of course. Those two are ******** adorable together. (I was looking up artwork on Tumblr and Zerochan to prove my statement but there's no good artwork. classified_fu I really hate this fandom sometimes.)

LOL. Canada's hockey club. emotion_awesome

The one club nobody joins.
You need to find look harder when it comes to fanfics. XD Want me to link you to some of mine? LOL...But I'm into USCan and FrUk so....no USUK (although I'm working on a cardverse that does have USUK elements).

No worries. I've seen a lot of FemxCan/America artwork. XD I've actually got USxFem!Can story in the works. It's an historical one (it also doubles as a UKxFem!France). It may be a long time coming though...

And SAY WHAAAAAAAT? You kidding me? There'd be a lot of nations joining the hockey club. Canada is the obvious one, and Russia, America might also join (because it's sports), then there's the Nordics (esp. Sweden) and Switzerland is known for having high quality goalie skills ( = P Second to Quebec, of course), France also plays (though I doubt he'd join this club) and Germany. Oh, there's Belarus and some of the Baltics play too.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PassMeTheJizzTissues
l Soviet Titties l
America x Belarus.

Let's be friends, even though my secret otp is America x Fem! Rus

Am I the only one who is desperate for a Nyotalia episode?

UM NO I AM DESPERATE FOR ONE TOO HOLY ********
I MEAN IF NEKOTALIA WAS IN HETALIA THEN WHY CANT NYOTALIA BE
DAMN I WANT IT SO BAD I WANT TO SEE THEM I
i just love women

nyotalia should be changed to waifutalia

Sparkly Sex Symbol

wait, there's more s**t than 2p?

Witty Capitalist

l Soviet Titties l
Unfortunately.

A few years ago somebody on Tumblr was spouting different versions of the 2p characters. And they got mildly popular. But it's died down a bit.

Prodigious_girl
AmeriCan fanfictions? emotion_kirakira Can I read some please?

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Someone say Nyotalia? I’d love to see at least one episode with some Nyotalia.

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
l Soviet Titties l
Unfortunately.

A few years ago somebody on Tumblr was spouting different versions of the 2p characters. And they got mildly popular. But it's died down a bit.

Too bad, 2p seems kind of interesting.

Witty Capitalist

I Nyotalia China I
Oh no.

The 2P is like the only Hetalia related material I see on Tumblr nowadays.

I'm talking about the 3P and 4P.

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I Nyotalia China I
Oh no.

The 2P is like the only Hetalia related material I see on Tumblr nowadays.

I'm talking about the 3P and 4P.

there was a 3p and 4p? wow I did not know that.

Witty Capitalist

I Nyotalia China I
Yeah. It was something on Tumblr that was mildly popular for a few months a couple years ago. I've never seen any artwork for it though.I heard a conspiracy that 3P America was supposed to be a mermaid though.

I don't really care for 2p though. I like 2p!England's personality though.

Plus imo 2p!America and 2p!Canada are drop dead sexy.

Plus 2p!America and 2p!England seem to have an interesting relationship. emotion_awesome

Newbie Noob

5,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Holy s**t, A MERMAID?

FANDOM, STAHP!

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I Nyotalia China I
Yeah. It was something on Tumblr that was mildly popular for a few months a couple years ago. I've never seen any artwork for it though.I heard a conspiracy that 3P America was supposed to be a mermaid though.

I don't really care for 2p though. I like 2p!England's personality though.

Plus imo 2p!America and 2p!Canada are drop dead sexy.

Plus 2p!America and 2p!England seem to have an interesting relationship. emotion_awesome

Indeed they are, 2p England is a bit scary though. Hm I wouldn’t be surprised, fans are very creative .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff