Pictures 0.054623941557363 5.5% [ 1316 ]
Other 0.036526647849909 3.7% [ 880 ]
ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I also have a rather large colletion of chibi's and plushies . I even have some of the sameones you have . I have been looking forever for a final fantasy x-2 rikku plush to go with yuna but haven't found one yet.
I got this little cutie for Christmas!

User Image

Soffbord's Waifu

alansa

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w20/alansa/PIC_0591.jpg

Aweee, lucky you! Man he's sweet~ heart

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
alansa

User Image

Not familiar with the character, but he is adorable whee . Also, I see you're a fellow "Monster" xd ! *Thumbs-up!*

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Istoleyourtaco
I also have a rather large colletion of chibi's and plushies . I even have some of the sameones you have . I have been looking forever for a final fantasy x-2 rikku plush to go with yuna but haven't found one yet.

Oh? Which one's?

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
AnimeJunkie-kun
Istoleyourtaco

Oh? Which one's?
I have both sakura haruno the key chain and plushie , ed , kagome, kenshin, and orohime

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Istoleyourtaco
AnimeJunkie-kun
Istoleyourtaco

Oh? Which one's?
I have both sakura haruno the key chain and plushie , ed , kagome, kenshin, and orohime

Hmm.. I see. But is your Kagome from Banpresto or GE? Mine's one of the Japanese Banpresto UFO catcher ones 3nodding .[/colro]

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
AnimeJunkie-kun
Istoleyourtaco
AnimeJunkie-kun
Istoleyourtaco

Oh? Which one's?

Hmm.. I see. But is your Kagome from Banpresto or GE? Mine's one of the Japanese Banpresto UFO catcher ones 3nodding .[/colro]
mine is ge I have some ufo catcher but none of them are pictured in your collection.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Istoleyourtaco
AnimeJunkie-kun
Istoleyourtaco
AnimeJunkie-kun
Istoleyourtaco

Oh? Which one's?

mine is ge I have some ufo catcher but none of them are pictured in your collection.
Ah, thought so. Anyway, I'd love to see a picture of your collection if you could post one 3nodding .
AnimeJunkie-kun
alansa

User Image

Not familiar with the character, but he is adorable whee . Also, I see you're a fellow "Monster" xd ! *Thumbs-up!*

He's Masamune from Sengoku Basara. ;D
I plan on Pre-Ordering Yukimura from the same series once I get the money.

I absolutely love Lady Gaga, A corner of my room is dedicated to her.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
alansa
AnimeJunkie-kun
alansa

User Image

Ah, I see 3nodding .

Awesome whee . What's your favorite song from "Born This Way"? I think mine would have to be "Marry The Night" 3nodding .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My little Squirrel-cosplay Yutaka mini display figure arrived in the mail on Monday 4laugh ! She's so adorable whee . I believe I'll hold off on updating the picture of my collection on the first page for now, but I'll be sure to update the first page with the info. about her later 3nodding .

Anyway, despite the sad news about Bandai Ent. ending its run in North America, I don't intend on letting the fact that the English release of the Lucky * Star manga has ended defer me from collecting the series! In fact, last night I ordered volume 9 from YesAsia mrgreen ! Took me a while to find a good place to order it from, but I'm glad I finally stumbled across YesAsia in my search. I was already aware of this International online store, but I didn't know they sold manga tankobon at such good prices! With shipping included, volume 9 is only costing me about $20, which is way worth it in my opinion 3nodding . Unfortunately, it's not even going to be shipped out until February 9th, and it's coming from Hong Kong, so it may not even arrive until late February sweatdrop . The wait is fine, though. And, of course, I'm not fluent in Japanese either, so actually reading it won't be easy... I intend to find a translation on line when it arrives, however. Hopefully that won't be too hard.
AnimeJunkie-kun
alansa
AnimeJunkie-kun
alansa

Ah, I see 3nodding .

Awesome whee . What's your favorite song from "Born This Way"? I think mine would have to be "Marry The Night" 3nodding .

If I had to pick a favorite, It would have to be "Bad Kids" or "Bloody Marry".

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
alansa
AnimeJunkie-kun
alansa
AnimeJunkie-kun
alansa

Ah, I see 3nodding .

If I had to pick a favorite, It would have to be "Bad Kids" or "Bloody Marry".

Those are definitely good ones 3nodding .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yay! YesAsia shipped off my manga yesterday 3nodding . Unfortunately, with standard shipping they don't provide a tracking code, so I really have no idea when to expect my manga to arrive xp . I'm hoping it won't take much longer than two weeks, but it's coming from Hong Kong, and I'm not sure how long it will take for a package from Hong Kong to arrive in my area in South Carolina confused . Anyway, I will be VERY happy when it does come, though 4laugh heart ! Definitely will be an awesome for Japanese study material, too xd .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff