Bertholdt 0.016447368421053 1.6% [ 10 ]
Reiner 0.019736842105263 2.0% [ 12 ]
Other 0.13815789473684 13.8% [ 84 ]
Total Votes:[ 608 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 > >>

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

Raidus
    Try to remember to use spoiler tags if you would, please. Some people are still getting into the series and what-not.
    Don’t want to necessarily ruin it for those that skim through the thread but I guess that’s a chance they are gonna take, hm?

Anyway. I don’t know how long this series is actually going to be. I recall reading somewhere quite a while ago that it was going to be, roughly, twenty-some volumes. If that’s the case, we’re already halfway there (as my book store has told me Attack on Titan vol. 12 will be in stores in April—I think they have the date wrong though, will ask again at some point). I doubt that the series will drag on like Naruto, Bleach, and Once Piece seem to have done. But you never know. This series has really lit the fires in a lot of people’s bellies and there are a ton of fans of it. Sometimes a series will carry on because of that. So there could, potentially, ten plus chapters of a mere war. [/shrug]

I’m interested to see what is in the basement at Eren’s home and equally curious about a ton of other things as well.
    All of which I hope are cleared up before the series actually ends.
    Yet I’m not expecting a “happy ending” for this series.

Junior Smoker

fiiinaaaly a dub clip showed on attack on titan and it's AWWWEEESSOOOOME!!!! heart heart

whorax's Comrade

Mega Egg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
crying bc snk is the reason i'm failing school

Loyal Codger

lilcorazon209
fiiinaaaly a dub clip showed on attack on titan and it's AWWWEEESSOOOOME!!!! heart heart
    I saw the dub clip as well; though, I can’t quite say how I feel about it yet…I’ve mixed feelings.

Romantic Lunatic

Sonpi-Chan
lilcorazon209
    I saw the dub clip as well; though, I can’t quite say how I feel about it yet…I’ve mixed feelings.

So far I like the clip. Erwin's voice fits.

I'm going to wait to pass judgement until I hear the 104th trainee's voices.

Loyal Codger

Trainer-Lil

I’m trying to wait before passing my feelings fully through it but…ehhh…I just. I can’t quite contain it. I’ve been hearing things for a long time and I got into a full-blown discussion about it on FB with some people. I haven’t liked what I’ve been hearing, especially who I think it going to be playing Eren. But that is a personal and biased opinion on the individual, of course, haha, orz.

Irvin / Erwin’s voice wasn’t too shabby. Not what I imagined personally but J. Michael Tatum is pretty good in just about any role (except Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji, maybe). Again. A personal opinion that is not meant to offend.

Gekko

Series is so good!

I think one of the reasons I like it so much is because of its unpredictability. You never know what's going to happen and things can go to amazing to we are doomed in just a few seconds.

It's like Game of Thrones, except 90% of the cast doesn't die biggrin

Romantic Lunatic

Sonpi-Chan
Trainer-Lil

I’m trying to wait before passing my feelings fully through it but…ehhh…I just. I can’t quite contain it. I’ve been hearing things for a long time and I got into a full-blown discussion about it on FB with some people. I haven’t liked what I’ve been hearing, especially who I think it going to be playing Eren. But that is a personal and biased opinion on the individual, of course, haha, orz.

Irvin / Erwin’s voice wasn’t too shabby. Not what I imagined personally but J. Michael Tatum is pretty good in just about any role (except Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji, maybe). Again. A personal opinion that is not meant to offend.

Hah no offense taken.
There's a clip out now with Jean, Connie and Sasha's voices.
I don't hate it. Jean's voice is fine, Sasha's is perfect and so is Connie's.

Still gonna have to wait for the main trio and for Bertl/Reiner and such.

Sparkly Hunter

Almost the exactly same story as with Sonpi-Chan: AoT was EVERYWHERE online, and I just didn't see the attraction of a bunch of teenagers fighting giants with ridiculous-looking equipment. My friend actually showed me the first episode, but it was right after a sleepless night and it just didn't spark my interest at all.

Then I read the first chapter of the manga on my ridiculously slow smartphone, and was a bit disappointed (since I usually like manga more than the anime adaptions).

Then, after seeing in the TFS's Abridged version that the protagonist actually dies pretty early on the series I got really curious regarding what the hell was going on there. And then I saw this image of a titan that kinda resembled said protagonist, and my mind was swimming with speculation... and I just had to watch the series before seeing any more spoilers. : )

I just watched the series last weekend (the 25 episodes). It was really well done - and ADDICTIVE. I stayed up two nights marathoning it... during which I let out all sorts of noises from squeals of excitement to laughing out loud to actually letting out a surprised yell every now and then. So yeah, I guess it just shows how well it really is done: I was really into it - and can't wait for more.

Sparkly Hunter

Btw I still have absolutely no idea who's my favorite character... haven't really thought about it yet. Most characters are great, but either haven't accomplished all that much or haven't gotten any background story told as of yet (in the anime).

But I had to answer Zoe Hanji in the poll - mainly because it cracks me up to hear Edward Elric's voice coming from that woman's mouth. X'DDD Romi Park is great, but she does have a... unique voice. And I've mostly heard her male character roles (never knew she did Madam Red before I looked her roles up after hearing Hanji let out some very familiar screams and laughs in AoT).

Loyal Codger

Trainer-Lil
Hah no offense taken.

Just saying so as to cover my bases. I don't mean to offend anyone with personal opinions but it can happen, haha.
    Ahhhh, whaaaa? There's a clip with Jean, Connie, and Sasha's dubbed voices out too?
    UGH. Now I must go find it 'cause I'm curious. Any idea who voices them? I must know. [/bricked]

I've heard through rumors...Vic Mignogna is playing Eren's voice. I so hope this isn't true though...
    Curious as to who will play Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt though.

Romantic Lunatic

Sonpi-Chan
Trainer-Lil
Hah no offense taken.

Just saying so as to cover my bases. I don't mean to offend anyone with personal opinions but it can happen, haha.
    Ahhhh, whaaaa? There's a clip with Jean, Connie, and Sasha's dubbed voices out too?
    UGH. Now I must go find it 'cause I'm curious. Any idea who voices them? I must know. [/bricked]

I've heard through rumors...Vic Mignogna is playing Eren's voice. I so hope this isn't true though...
    Curious as to who will play Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt though.

I think the funimation facebook posted that it was the same voice actor who did Ame's voice in Wolf Children.
If it's Vic Mignongong I'll rage quit.

whorax's Comrade

Mega Egg

Quote:
"If it's Vic Mignongong I'll rage quit."

i would literally cry a ******** ocean of tears if it's vic mignongong

Loyal Codger

Trainer-Lil
erenn jaegerr

Can I totally hug you two? Please?

Everyone I’ve spoken to about an English dub (people at the bookstore, GameStop, and on FB) all say that Vic would be a good choice for Eren. Some say he’d be good for any role but a lot of people keep saying he’d be a wonderful choice for Eren. You guys are among the first to say otherwise and I love you must hug you for it.

Because I don’t want Eren sounding like Edward Elric. That would just…suck on so many levels.
    Then again, I don't want Vic touching this series with a hundred foot pole either…

Loyal Codger

Trainer-Lil
I think the funimation facebook posted that it was the same voice actor who did Ame's voice in Wolf Children.
If it's Vic Mignongong I'll rage quit.

I went to look up who Ame's VA is as I haven't seen Wolf Children yet.
    Micah Solusod -- the same guy who did Soul in Soul Eater (the only thing I've seen with him in it).
    Okay. That shouldn't be too bad. Or at least wikipedia says he's voice Eren anywho.
    Better than Vic Mignogna.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces