Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2015 Main Events PRIZES PG 15 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:32 am
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Trendi Aphrod
I am in team: Purple
I am searching area(s): All rolls in area 3.

Trendi picked up his "trusty" fishing pole, and headed out to a new area. Would he find something amazing today? Perhaps a shiny shell, or an old boot? A knickknack or some paper? A shell would make a nice accessory for a necklace, if the treasure enthusiasts didn't want it.... he hummed to himself, quite optimistic about what he would find after the good haul he had the previous day.

He carefully cast out his line, enjoying the beautiful water and the calm air. He half wished he knew how to swim, it looked fun. Still, the thought of deep water half scared him, even if he was too proud to admit to it. He admitted.. while he was unsure of all these trolls around him, this was beginning to be fun. He could watch the others swim around, and the boats dive underwater, all while happily humming and casting his line. His lusus was there, still giving out fishing tips as he did the day before, this time donning his trusty fishing hat complete with little fishing lures tied to it.

After fishing up a few items, Trendi packed up his things to turn in... but he would not turn in just yet. He wanted to watch the water for just a little longer.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:37 am
Hivestuck
I WANT TO REDEEM TICKETS!
Tickets: x
User: Me

Hivestuck

Hivestuck

Hivestuck

(This post was edited, cause I tried to hit copy to make a new post easier to make, and instead edited and hit submit. I went back and fixed the post.. if I messed it up just shoot me. x__x )  

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 am
Hivestuck
Tickets:[x]
User: Astro Zombies`

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:20 am
Hivestuck
Tickets: THE CUTENESS <3
User: OrionDeltaOmega

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:35 am
PSST! even though I am rolling new days on my booths, the diving game will still be day 4 for 3-4 more hours.  
quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:06 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Forera Serpen
I am in team: Tealbloods
I am searching area(s): two and four!

RERA JUMPS AND BREAKS STUFF

Hivestuck

My name is: Vremea Everai
I am in team: Yellowbloods
I am searching area(s): Three entirely, again.

meanwhile vrem feels kinda decent. WELP (I am so gonna regret reserving to many posts, dear god)  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
thyPOPE rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:31 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Dictys Glauci
I am searching area(s): Four, four, four.

It was time, again, to devote emself to searching for ship parts. This was quickly growing to be the most interesting of the events at Bloodfest: in fact, Dictys had nearly abandoned all others. Why bother with silly trinkets? The most important booth was eir own, and the most important matter was that Team Space win. This, naturally, was secondary, for what troll wouldn't be fascinated with debris from beyond the stars?

Of course it was all a little disappointing, too. No one liked to hear that the Empire had once built vehicles that burned to scrap metal upon re-entry. But it was, at the same time, ancient history. Ey kept to eir strategy of wholly exploring a single region for maximum gain and carefully picked out the largest, most promising pieces ey could find. Perhaps if none of these things were of value Dictys could keep them for emself. Now that was a lovely thought! Although it'd certainly not be a portion of some ancient Alternian spacecraft, it would be an elegant reminder of Dictys' time here. With that in mind Dictys picked for eir third object something quite similar to eir bloodhue.

It looked even better in the moonlight. Ey felt a smile growing over eir face.

Hivestuck

My name is: Alifax Bunsem
I am in team: Red
I am searching area(s): Three, two, three.

Alifax was not a particularly strong contender at this game. Honestly, participating in the destruction of potentially empire-related artifacts also probably wasn't a very good thing. In fact it was probably at least a little bit cull-worthy...but so much of this s**t was junk, anyway. Surely it couldn't hurt too much, right?

He submerged himself with a quick wave back at Frossa again. At least, he mused, he wasn't the only person doing this. He'd heard several names being tossed about as, well, suspicious - and he wasn't unaware that trolls were carrying explosives or weaponry under the water with them. A lot of this cruft was so ancient he could hardly imagine it being re-assembled into its former glory anyhow. Practically worthless, right?

He surfaced again and placed his newfound 'treasure' onto the dock, and then headed back underwater. He was going to go for...whoa!

He felt himself being pushed in a different direction by some strong current. He'd have tried harder to swim back where his first prize had been found but his supply of oxygen was extraordinarily limited, and in any case he saw something large and metallic right there. He picked it up and hauled it back up to the surface, too.

On his last trip he took his meteors again. He was back to that first area now, swooping into grab something that looked very, very shiny, before hooking it to his wetsuit and swinging his meteors fairly indiscriminately. He'd probably hurt someone's chances, right? Well, most of this stuff was junk anyhow. That or sourced from some seadweller's dumpster: he couldn't imagine any landdweller bold enough to stick their trash where highbloods lived, could breathe, and could also see without special equipment.

He pulled himself back to the shore, shrugged, and began to dry off.

roll is for alifax -  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:45 am
Hivestuck
Tickets: [1] [2] [3] [4]
User: issa'me! a-oh-dee-oh! *exaggerated jump*

OrionDeltaOmega

Shapeshifter

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:11 am
Hivestuck
Tickets: 1 2 3 4
User: Me :V

Hivestuck rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 3, 2 Total: 12 (4-16)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:42 am
DAY 5 BEGINS: MAXIMUM BOOGALOO
Please wait for the next mule day post to do your next dailies. User run booths reset at the discretion of the individual booth owners.
All event 1 posts must be filled in by the final day for each post to count towards final tallies! I will be removing the scores from days not filled in by then.

Quote:

The team of expert trolls sort through the spoils found and declare that everything from area ONE is worth quite a respectable FOUR points, everything from area TWO is generously giving THREE points in return, all objects dredged up from area THREE have returned to normal and are worth THREE points, and the hauls brought up from are FOUR are an unfortunately low TWO points. One of the antiquarians spends fifteen minutes, his face flushed with blood, lecturing the trolls on why they should stop smashing up valuable artifacts in the name of sport. No one pays attention.

This time around, there is quite a lot of trashed junk. Stuff brought in by Hazmas and Etsali have large, fresh dents, and were hauled up from the same area Aerona was seen messing around in earlier. The objects submitted by purpleblood Trendi and not-purplebloods Vremea and Alifax bear deliberate signs of tampering. All signs point to Lorata, who onlookers say was acting quite suspiciously. Artifacts brought in from areas one, four, and two by Forera, Alifax, and Dictys were also damaged similarly, and the gossip all points to Hazmas as the perpetrator. Not only that, but the ones brought in by Alifax and Dictys bear additional tampering, and the angelic look on Forerea's face is fooling no one at all. Such shenanigans!

saihen
As Cebass didn't roll the sabotage die in his actual post, and the people after had no way of knowing there would be sabotage there, we will not be counting it. Please remember to get your roll in with your post - or at least during the same hour!
quite unevetful
Don't forget to specify three locations, Forera only had two so I could only give her two locations worth of points.

Current Scores
Maihue Tivona // 36
Luxara Seleni // 36
Aerona Scrall // 36
Dictys Glauci // 35
Cebass Lusita // 34
Alifax Bunsem // 28
Stryke Nvrmor // 27
Keionx Rutace // 26
Odette Cygnet // 26
Etsali Azeban // 25
Reemus Grroou // 23
Hazmas Pochim // 23
Forera Serpen // 22
Voscil Torgny // 22
Vremea Everai // 21
Trendi Aphrod // 20
Klymen Carcha // 20
Athene Bramma // 17
Anguis Serpen // 15
Lorata Gorgos // 9

Quote:
=>DAY FIVE'S MAP

=>SUBMISSION CODE

[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://bit.ly/1E7hKiX[/img][/align]
[b]My name is:[/b] yernamehere
[b]I am in team:[/b] yerbloodcolorhere
[b]I am searching area(s):[/b] one, two, etc.[/quote]

Quote:

=>DAY FIVE'S MESSAGE

(Having trouble getting the cryptogram for today, sorry for the weird looking one guys.)

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:35 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Luxara Seleni
I am in team: Green
I am searching area(s): 3 (3 tries)

FISH KEPT HAPPENING. "I told you guys last night. I'm not here for you!" Luxara threw them back into the deep. "I don't care if you're big and chubby. I won't get any points! Yeesh!" Darn things. They made hopbeasts look smart.

When it wasn't fish, it was caught plants. She sat in her rocking boat, shaking her head. Rude. Then she grabbed her net. Time to try again! There had to be something down here, or else why would people be trying to find stuff? The world was cruel, but not at Bloodfest! She just had to learn what felt like fish struggling against the net, and the yanking against a rooted water plant. Okay.

Between annoying catches, she did eventually grab some debris to get checked out. Perseverance and patience won out again! Satisfied, she motored back to shore.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:37 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Reemus Grroou
I am in team: Yellow
I am searching area(s): 4, 2, 1

Ooooooh, Reemus liked this reef area. There was so much life! The waving plants looked almost like a field, and fish were everywhere! He loved it. Of course his presence quickly scared most of the fishies off, which was sad, but probably for the best. He had to focus anyway. The puppy could chase things later. Meanwhile, he dove elbow-deep in the flora, trying to find something he could take back up. It was hard to see anything with the tall underwater 'grasses', so like the other night, he'd have to search deep and rely on his hands.

The results ended up being kind of small. Maybe the big stuff was buried deeper, but he wanted to get done as quick as possible. There were booths left to check out today! So, once he found some stuff from each dive in the field, he dropped them off for appraisal.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:29 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Dictys Glauci
I am searching area(s): Two, two, two.

There was at least one troll who was listening to the antiquarians' pleas, if only because ey had a similar amount of interest in the various bits of debris they were collecting. Well, at least the bits that were spacecraft. It was so very disheartening to find that the treasure ey'd collected was damaged, after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:02 pm
Hivestuck
Tickets: [x]
User: myself

Hivestuck
User: mine

Hivestuck
User: also mine

Hivestuck
User: myself x 3

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:36 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Keionx Rutace
I am in team: Orange
I am searching area(s): Two, One, Four

Tonight's location was a gorgeous and bountiful reef. Kei had missed last night due to some emergency adventuring, but in the end it had payed off: trolls had been helped, and they had shoved some beetles at her.. as if she did heroics for beetles! Ha! The very thought was repugnant.

Still, she could rent a better diving vessel tonight, and she didn't splurge: this one had actual radar and better cameras and an accelerator that didn't stick or jam. She delved into the reef and began to sort among the corals and aquatic wildlife for relics. It was quiet tonight – at least so far – but reports of damaged artifacts and nasty competitors had only increased, and Keionx was very wary... and immediately thinking of Etsali. Of course the thief would stoop to such methods. She would have to confront Etsali at that stupid game of hers later. She sort of relished the idea, actually. She was looking forward to it.

She was looking forward to yelling at another troll.

Huh.

She scooped up a few items, putting them in the nice auto-sifting-filtering cargo hold of her subaquaticcraft and puttered on through the reef. It was odd how she felt, for sure. But she did feel it, and she did enjoy it. Well, that was an issue for another time.

She navigated her way into a tiny tunnel in the reef. Surrounded by living, luminescent, stony life, Keionx suddenly thought, instead, of the ruins and of little Stryke. She wasn't sure if she'd seen him around – the crowds were enormous. She wanted to visit those ruins again – they practically called her forth. To adventure.

Yeah right she thought as she entered deeper in the tunnel... cavern, whatever it was. The call to adventure. Such Moobeast s**t.

No, she wasn't that cynical yet. Adventure was a thing. Heroics were a thing... look at the 'moon scouts'. They were heroes.

Keionx flushed as she thought of them and, as if invoking something, her light shone on something shiny in the tunnel. She put it carefully in the hold and triumphantly exited the tunnel right before the rental light began to blink.

In all, a good trip...

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces