Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Gotta Catch 'Em All! [Closed!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
gracie loff rolled 3 8-sided dice: 6, 6, 1 Total: 13 (3-24)

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:19 am
Trendi waddled up to the yellowbloods booth, eyes shining.

"Capture monsters... yes. Good!" He rubbed his hands together, excited. He had heard about this game, but never had a chance to play. Still juttery from the cookies earlier, he shook a bit, glancing at the types of starter cards he could choose from.

"Fire looks cool, yes? But water does too..." He frowned, having a hard time choosing. Eventually he placed his hand on the grass type, choosing that one as his starter.

"I now try and catch more, yes?" He threw his dice out to get his results.

"Ah! I get.. 4, yes?" He wasn't sure if that was good or bad, but he gathered up his cards and smiled thankfully at the energetic yellowblood behind the counter.

Pool: 5  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:31 am
Voscil picked up her head at the new face, and namely practitioner at her booth. This was perhaps one of the first purplebloods she'd interacted with directly beside the juggalo booth down the way. Leaning forward she greeted him with a toothy smile. "Well hi there!" She greeted, nodding to him. "Yea, capturing dudes is always great. Hopefully you bring home some sweet monsters eh?" The yellowblood leaned on her elbows as he rolled his dice, quickly sucking up to the kid given the difference in their hue.

Not bad, she hummed thoughtfully as he scored twice and flopped one of his attempts. Grabbing him four assorted cards she slipped them to him and gave him a thumbs up. "You sure did, and have a good night okay?" Vos called after him.

(( With that this booth is closed. I will roll for tickets shortly!))  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 am
Rolling for Ticket One!

1. Gl!tch~
2. Micillia
3. saihen
4. OrionDeltaOmega
5. KitsuneAura
6. Astro Zombies`

KitsuneAura
=> A ticket floats by and smacks you in the face. Sweet!

leon_a_darkangel generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:36 am
Rolling for Ticket Two!

1. Gl!tch~
2. Micillia
3. saihen
4. OrionDeltaOmega
5. KitsuneAura
6. Astro Zombies`

Micillia
=> Woooosh. A ticket flutters into your hands!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:37 am
Rolling for Ticket Three!

1. Gl!tch~
2. Micillia
3. saihen
4. OrionDeltaOmega
5. KitsuneAura
6. Astro Zombies`

OrionDeltaOmega
=> Swoop. A ticket appears in your pocket~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:45 pm

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

OrionDeltaOmega rolled 3 8-sided dice: 5, 5, 8 Total: 18 (3-24)

OrionDeltaOmega

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:44 pm
It seemed Pragma was always in a rush when he finally got to the card booth, which sort of saddened him. He liked the yellowblood who ran the booth, she was nice!

"Hello again, Voscil! It seems I'm always rushing here and out again, doesn't it? But this game definitely is a lot of fun, you're a great teacher," picking up the dice, he continued their conversations as he rolled, "So what cards are you favorite?"

Total Collection: 9 + 1 + 1 + 3 = 14

((ahhh I worked late tonight and just now getting the chance to post into everything. aldskjlsgs my luck. but I do feel better!))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:19 am
Voscil had actually been lacking in patrons this night, which left her ample time to run around and do other things. That at least wasn't so bad, but when she did get a chance to swing in and hang out at her own booth she reconized the kid Pragma. It wasn't to bad if people were rushing around, in reality the fair had A LOT of activities, so to say the least she expected people to not always make time for everything. Speaking of she really did need to hit up a few locations she hadn't touched tomorrow night.

"Hey, hey! No worries man, I feel like I've been pulled in like a million directions all this week so far hehe. I know the feeling." She waved her hand away dismissively. Stretching lazily the kid grinned. "Electric ones, can ya figure why? Besides that, I also really like fire monsters, I think they are rad as heck!" The kid winked playfully as she gave him a thumbs up and several more cards to add to his prize pool."What about you? Any preference so far with watchya got?" Vos tilted her head curiously at him.

OrionDeltaOmega
lordie sorry this was so late i was playing wow i hadn't since bloodfest began :'D

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

gracie loff rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 7, 5 Total: 14 (3-24)

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:19 am
Trendi found his way back to the Fidu Spawn booth, once again excited about the prospect of finding more of these cards. He patted his pocket happily, thinking of the small collection he obtained the previous day. Would today yield more pretty cards?

He stepped to the front, waving frantically to the yellowblood behind the counter.

"I roll for more cards, yes? Cards good."

He picked up the dice, and rolled.

"Ah! I get 3, yes? 3 is good. I think?"

He smiled happily at the yellowblood, still quite confused at the game, but happy he was getting something.

Pool: 8  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:31 am
"Of course you can roll for more cards mr. highblood! I was just about to close my booth soooo. You're in luck!" She giggled as she moved around the booth to watch over him playing. Even if he wasn't the most confident (which the child found increasingly weird as hell) this purpleblood really wasn't half bad. Her opinion on indigo bloods was steadily improving from one of fear to admiration.

"Yeah, I mean three isn't the best in the world but you're still moving along so that's certainly somethin'! One of these days I'll have to teach ya more when it's not modified for booths." She looked sheepish before sighing dramatically. "Come back again soon ight?" She waved to him, offering him a toothy grin.

Astro Zombies`

(( both is closed while i roll out tickets, once thats done feel free to jump on in for the new day!))  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:32 am
Rolling for ticket one!

1. OrionDeltaOmega
2. Astro Zombies`

Astro Zombies`
=> a ticket whaps your troll in the face before he has a chance to leave. How mysterious!

leon_a_darkangel generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:33 am
Rolling for ticket two!

1. OrionDeltaOmega
2. Astro Zombies`

OrionDeltaOmega
=> woossshhhh. A ticket floats after your troll before have a chance to head off. Neat!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:35 am
Rolling for the third ticket!

1. OrionDeltaOmega
2. Astro Zombies

OrionDeltaOmega
=> WOOOSHING INTENSIFIES AS A SECOND FOLLOWS lol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:37 am
~ Bloop. New Day. Go for it if you so desire~!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:00 pm
Reemus was having a no good very bad night. He wasn't even trying to hide it anymore; he had the sads, and his face was all puffy from crying. Not knowing what else to do (since curling up in a corner and crying into Gillian's fur didn't seem to help), he went to hang out with Voscil for a bit. "Hi, Vos," he sniffled. "'M sorry I didn't come again last night."

leon_a_darkangel

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces