Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] Winning Love by Moonlight (closed!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
zeflamigo generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:44 pm
More rolling

Gl!tch
Katanari
leon_a_darkangel
purplerosesbeauty  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:46 pm
Tickets for Keionx, Trendi, and Kursha!

DraconicFeline

Astro Zombies`

Katanari

It's a new, beautiful day! There has been a slight change of rules, rolling a 5 on the quadrant wheel will now result in a practice smooch from a jumbo plush of your choice! Not as nice as the real thing, but practice makes perfect!

The booth is OPEN!  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Green Minuet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:58 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

“Yeah. You got a problem with it, squirt?” Kursha retorted, flashing a sharktooth grin. She had spunk. He could appreciate that. She needed to learn to step in line though. You don't pick a fight with someone who could easily stomp you in two seconds flat.

He turned to address Odette again, but the redblood had snuck away while he was distracted. He scowled. Well, it wasn't like he wanted to talk to her anyway. Sulky, Kursha stalked off and let the bratty redblood have her false victory.  
KitsuneAura generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 46!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:00 pm
Lorata had never received a suitable answer to the wrong committed to her the day before, but she was nothing if not determined. The lowbloods would have done something about the numbers by today. They would have remembered to have the best ones ready and in the pool for her. She had decided this already, and so it would be true. With these thoughts in mind, the tiny seadweller marched out of the crowds (this was no longer the place for playful skipping, not until she'd won) and approached the pool.

She leveled a look of pure disdain at the redblood as she reached down to pluck out a quackbeast, and then she turned it over and looked. There was a moment, a very brief moment, in which all was right in the world. There was a smile as she regarded the highest number she'd seen yet, and it was clear the fight had gone out of her. But then her eyes lifted, seeking out the prize board, and that moment fell away.

Those standing nearby and paying attention would have been able to see the cheer drain out of her face, but her dismay was most easily heard as comprehension settled in. Letting out a sudden shriek of pure frustration, Lorata threw the quackbeast down at her feet and turned a full-fledged and tear-filled glare on Odette. That the teen was busy talking to others was unimportant. "YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG ONE AGAIN!"

As she raged against the world (or at least the lowbloods turning against her), MeduMa began to drift gradually closer until she loomed up behind her charge.

Kimbley Kitty

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Sypon rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aerona looked at the greenblood with disdain. Yeah, that was about right - she called it good. "You better watch it, gramps!" She exclaimed, unsure of the meaning of the ancestral word but going for it anyway. What she was sure about was that it described this gross greenblooded fogey. She stepped towards the wheel and spun it once again, out of spite. That'd show him.

Hearts... A kiss! Aerona's face lit up and Sophitia immediately emitted a shriek of despair. But, that scream would be short lived. The prize wheel clicked to a stop on an unfamiliar marker. She got a plushie!

Aerona was thrilled, and Sophitia was relieved. "YESSSS!!! Can I please have the little you, Birdy?" She requested, thrilled. Aerona hopped up and down as she received the huge doll and immediately planted a silly and enthusiastic kiss straight on its embroidered lips. "Mwah! My hero!" She'd never had something this big and fluffy before. Not to knock Sophitia's sewing skills, but you couldn't beat fine materials and a big plush huggable friend. Aerona made care not to pierce her prize as she snuggled her face into it.

She beamed at Odette and waved one of Little Odette's arms with gratitude. Suddenly, a high pitched scream pierced through her consciousness. Aerona looked around, startled, and close by found her target. A seadweller. Her eyes immediately narrowed. She was throwing an entitled tantrum and blaming Odette herself. What she wanted was clear. First, the greenblood, and now this. Aerona's night was just getting better and better - who was going to show up next, the Queen? How dare these highbloods. The accusations and nerve of these two trolls back to back was giving Aerona a headache. She could barely parse the things she wanted to say, things she was thinking and actions her body demanded her to take. She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks and her own tantrum threatened to ignite her. She didn't deserve a plushie. Highbloods didn't deserve s**t.

Feeling emboldened by her telling off of the greenblood, Aerona turned around with a sickly sweet smile on her face.

"Oh, hey... I'm sorry, I couldn't help but overhear... Did you want one of these?" She asked. Aerona fluttered her eyelashes, squeezing her plushie and swinging back and forth playfully.

Sophitia took a tentative step forward. "Aerona..." She chittered. The warning signs were all there, but she couldn't be stopped. She could only get her out of there before the seadweller's lusus hurt her. Aerona was already skipping towards Lorata, so close she could touch her earfins if she wanted.

"Because..." Aerona swung it out towards her, as though offering it up. "It's MINE! HA!" She sneered and clutched it back to her chest, laughing with vicious joy at the seadweller. She had something royalty couldn't have, and it was so sweet. She had no idea. Sophitia was in full panic mode.  
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:06 pm
Finding it to be a slow night so far, Reemus wandered over to the Moon Scout booth to take another shot at the wheel. It had been a harmless exercise so far! It spun round and round, eventually stopping on...no troll! Aww. Well. Apparently he got a plushie out of it? Reemus scratched at his head. He guessed...he could take a plush of that nice Athene lady? Yeah. That's what he'd do! Good plan. Another night of success at getting more STUFF! What a great festival.  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Blasphemoose generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 2!

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:36 pm
: )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:13 pm
      Vremea had been a little confused when the small greenblood approached the booth— she had seen her earlier in a shooting booth with... A fiery tealblood, when she had walked around the grounds— She didn't seem like the type of troll to approach a stand like theirs. But well, everyone had problems, it seemed. She'd spun the wheel and surprisingly, it had landed on Vremea... Watching the greenblood approach her, she gave her a welcoming smile and brushed her hair from her own face. Nodding as she listened to the greenblood speak, by the time she finished, the yellowblood was staring at her with a look of pity. Not— romantic pity, more... She felt bad that'd happened for her. Standing up, Vremea pulled the greenblood into her arms, unintentionally pulling her into her fairly large bussom. "Oh, that is most unfortunate, dear..." She murmured, then let her go, sliding a hand onto her shoulder and bending so they were at eye level, adjusting the skirt slightly. "Yes, you are not bothering me! And it is a little, but the spinner has not landed on anything... Like that, just yet, that a troll has done. It is quite funny to me." She said with a chuckle, before returning to the topic at hand. She sighed, trying not to touch her too much— some trolls did not like that. The hug might've been enough. "I am so sorry that person hurt your best friend. That is truly something I do not think I would ever forgive, myself," She murmured, looking to her scouts pointedly and giving her a shy smile. Everything she had gone through had been with one of them. They were truly... Her closest friends.

"I understand that you like him. I... Have had crushes myself, dear." She really didn't know what to call her-- dear seemed like her best bet? "He sounds fairly dangerous. I would tell you to stay away, but we all know that is impossible when they are that important to you. The best friend... Well, if I was in your position I would not know what to think. What do you want to do? Truly?" She paused for a beat, then continued. "If you know what it is by now, strive for that. Try your best, and maybe, with some effort and patience..." She trailed off, giving her a sad smile. She seemed to have a lot of patience. "...You might get what you want. And if you do not know what do want, take a moment and think about it. I think you will need to grab him some day and tell him you do not want any of his crazy antics. Tell it to him straight, how you are feeling toward this situation." Breathe in, breathe out. "He might listen. And that is most important." She wasn't a professional, but these were her two cents. Maybe they'd help, maybe they wouldn't... Vremea didn't know.

Blinking in realization, the yellowblood stood up and stuck up a finger. "One moment, please." She hurried, then rushed up to Odette's pool and had a brief talk with her morail. She smiled brightly at the redblood and patted her shoulder before grabbing one of the greencolored plushies and heading over back to Luxara. Giving it to her, the yellowblood gave her another smile. "I honestly hope things work out for you, dear. You are always welcome to come back and talk to me." Squeezing her shoulder, she smiled. "Have fun today."

Gl!tch~
      User Image

After Luxara left, Vremea was left feeling a little troubled, but not before the adorable yellowblood from the day before came back. Voscil, was it? The speedy troll had won two plushies in a row, and... she'd picked her plushie. Vremea blushed, embarrassed-- Well, she was glad she was liked enough to be picked!

leon_a_darkangel
      squishes you

Soon after the yellowblood sped away, a familiar looking blueblood approached her. Was this Eostre? She'd never met her in person, but the blue matched the print of a letter she'd received a long time ago. "It is nice to see you as well, Eostre. Congratulations on winning a ticket, earlier." She said, and then listened to her words. With a small hum, Vremea pursed her lips in thought before responding. "I think... Try to appeal to them. Not-- not to the point of changing yourself, as that is toxic and could lead to a very bad, very... Unwanted relationship as well as a lot of drama. Gifts may seem like you want them as a trophy, and too much attention may be seen as clingy. Maybe, try to see what you both have in common. Invite them out somewhere, not too lavish, but homely, somewhere they would like." With a small, knowing smile to the blueblood, she adjusted her shirt and then continued. "Try to connect with them on an emotional level. That will make them enjoy your presence... Then, work up from there." She gave the purpleblood a small smile and pat her shoulder slightly. "Thank you for coming."

purplerosesbeauty
      <333

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
purplerosesbeauty generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 44!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:28 pm

Eostre nodded at Vremea, a vapid smile on her face. It seemed like she knew almost, who Eostre was talking about. Well, if she did, all the better for her advice. She would know best, after all. Still, she wasn't too keen on others giving her knowing looks. She went over to the duckie booth, and picked out a duck. The number gave her a chance for a little heart plush, and she took a red one. A sign, perhaps.

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Eostre spun the wheel again. This was almost becoming dull. It stopped on the pink panel, for a... plushie. Eostre supposed she could hug one. She wondered briefly if it'd be strange to take another Odette plushie, but chose to hug a plushie of the yellowblood so she could take that instead. Maybe she'd win more and could have a complete collection.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

leon_a_darkangel generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 21!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:27 pm
Stryke was back another day, quietly sliding up to the booth belonging to a variety of trolls he called friends. Humming thoughtfully, he casually slid up to the duck pound and crouched down beside the little duck pound.

They were cute okay, the kid just wanted to see if he could maybe land another little trinket to bring back home. One could never have to much things to collect and add to your growing collection. Reaching carefully for one of the ducks he snagged it out of the water. Matching the number to the chart, he decided instead of making off with another quack beast he instead went for a gold sticker, because why not?

Rubbing his neck sheepishly he decided to head for the other game...even if he had a few ideas in mind how to cleverly avoid any potential smooches should he land on them.  
leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:30 pm
Oh dear god, what was he even thinking? More like Stryke didn't want the ladies to feel like he was ignoring their hard work in putting this booth together. Fidgeting nervously he approached the wheel with a great deal of reluctance.

His lusus gave him a weird look, as if saying it wasn't like he HAD to do it.

Stryke simply ignored his lusus's eye-roll and grabbed the wheel and gave it a good tug. Watching it as it clicked and ticked round and round, his heart froze when it landed on the black caliginous quadrant. Groaning in dismay he nearly fled for the hills the second it landed on a random pick of his choice. His eyes dilated, casting his gaze to his secondary lusus figure and fellow yellowblood Vremea,

"i don't want to hit anyone..or be hit for that matter..." he whispered just loud enough to be heard over the various booth patrons staring at her in horror praying she had a way out of this for him. Anything really would do.

quite uneventful
rofl this translates roughly to mom save me pls hurrhurr

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:42 pm
Lorata had been so fixated on Odette that she honestly nearly didn't even notice Aerona there at all. It might have stayed that way if the other girl hadn't turned to talk to her, but the moment she did all Lorata could see was that plushie in her arms and that irritatingly smug smile spread across her face. Her stupidly red face, just as disgustingly red as the stupid teen that had started all this and even the stupid plushie itself and- Oh! Now she understood. She understood entirely what was going on now!

"You," she started, trembling with that steadily building rage. "You both planned this, didn't you!?" Her eyes slid to Odette for just a moment before snapping back and settling into a fierce, accusing glare. "This is your fault! That should be mine!" Aerona had come so close that she didn't even have to move forward, all she had to do was reach out. She did that now without any second thoughts, hands closing around her plushie and then pulling back with all her might.

"Give it to me!" She didn't have much in the way of strength, but she dug her feet in and didn't let up for anything. She was in the right here, so there was no way she was going to lose!

Sypon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:42 pm
W-what? Aerona gasped. There was a sharp tug on the other side of the plush as Lorata tried to seize it from her. This was unbelievable. Or perhaps not, given that her aggressor was a shameless, spoiled little shrimp of a girl. She hissed and gave the toy a tug.

"NO! It's mine. I won it! S-Stop stealing!" She snarled.

Sophitia, meanwhile, was chittering with the intensity of a supersonic typewriter. "Young lady! Put that down right now! Obey your superiors! Give her the doll! You're going to get hurt! You're embarrassing me! Aerona, listen to me! Apologize at once!"

"She's wrong! She's the one who should apologize! Not! Me!" Aerona pulled on the doll as hard as she could. Her nails dug into the fabric, and she squeezed her eyes shut with the pressure. When she opened them, she realized: Yes!

This was a group of superheroes. Just like Birdy had said. They were here to carry out justice. She'd won, fair and square, and now she was being mugged right in front of them. It was clear to her what they had to do.

"Help! Help me!" She cried. "Please!"

Kimbley Kitty

All of you superheroes
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

Sypon
Vice Captain

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:42 am
      The older yellowblood had been sitting to the side when Stryke spun the wheel. With a curious stare to whomever he got, Vremea let out a little snort-chuckle in laughter when she saw it land on the spades. He murmured something Vremea could hear from afar, and, standing up, strode over to Stryke. "Alright, since this is blackrom, it is supposed to hurt. I apologize if this should hurt, I have personally never tried it before." The yellowblood's daily mother grabbed him and flicked him between the eyebrows teasingly, a lighthearted smile on her face before pulling him into a backbreakingly hard, sweeping hug. The result of her strength would probably leave Stryke sore for a few hours. Maybe.

leon_a_darkangel

In the middle of her hug to Stryke, Vremea finally noticed there was quite a fight going on to the side when she heard a scream of help. Fixing her mask and placing Stryke down, the yellowblood tried to adjust herself before remembering she had heard her squealing and wailing earlier about how her ticket was wrong. With a frown, the yellowblood gathered from watching she wanted one. She'd known the purpleblood was angry before, but to do this was ridiculous and not playing by the rules. Grabbing onto another Odette plushie, the yellowblooded female quickly walked up to the scene cautiously and wiggled it around to get the purplebloods attention.

"Miss? Miss, little miss, that plushie is not yours!" She said with a frown. Sure, she didn't like highbloods and their terribly spoiled attitudes, but it seemed like the only solution— especially with all the noise the kid was making. Pulling up the plushie, she offered it to the seadweller. "This one is. Now, could you please let go of the other trolls' fairly won plushie?" Now this, she said sharply and in a low voice, to make it understood as well as not heard by those around them. Her face had hardened considerably, and Vremea was thankful that there was a wall preventing her angry expression from being shown to the world. It had... Slid out of her, the anger and contempt she felt toward highbloods... With a small sigh, she composed herself and breathed. "You have your plushie. Please let go."

KitsuneAura
Sypon

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas