Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Skate Queen Slayers Recruitment Booth // CLOSED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
zeflamigo rolled 10 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 4, 4, 3, 3, 4, 1, 1 Total: 27 (10-40)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:36 pm
"Yes, I suppose I've worked very hard to get where I am today," She said, smiling. She took a moment to observe his movements as he spun around the rink. He seemed so... cool. Every fiber of him seemed to go towards the effort of looking good. Yet, his style seemed so effortless. Maybe that was the trick. She shook her head, realizing that he had asked her another question.

"Yes, I dance," she said, almost giggling, "Ballet, mostly". This troll could read her like a book. To be fair, she never was one to hide her dancing prowess. It was probably evident in her skating style, let alone her body shape.

"Oh, I haven't even introduced myself yet! I'm Odette Cygnet, by the way," She said, extending a hand. Was it appropriate or safe to give someone a handshake on a roller rink? Probably not, but Odette was doing everything in her power to be polite to this troll. He was particularly fascinating.

Sypon

grayseasons rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 4, 1, 2, 4, 4, 2, 1 Total: 26 (10-40)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:37 pm

Klymen rolled around again, but this time hit fewer rounds than before. It was a shame honestly, since she was actually really interested in this, but she would have to revisit the idea later. There was something else on the front of her mind, although she couldn't quite pinpoint it while doing booths. Either way, she gave a shrug, wandering off after getting the skates off. She would have to come back later if she could though.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Blasphemoose rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 7, 3, 10, 4, 2, 1, 9, 10, 1 Total: 55 (10-100)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:29 pm
leon_a_darkangel rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 4, 4, 3, 1, 1, 1, 4, 1 Total: 23 (10-40)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:30 pm
Voscil listened to the other troll as she introduced her self and smirked cheerily at the older girl waving in response to her introduction repeating the name once or twice so she could try and remember it.

As Rasali explained more about derby, it was like she'd offered the key to the promise lands. Racing? A good reason for shoving?! Aw yeah. Showing what was up verse trolls of all different ages, skills, sizes and talents? "WOW!" She exclaimed, a rush of movement as she wiggled around a bit. "You can count me in for sure, I don't mind shoving the competition outa the way! I don't know much about it but I wanna learn! I like close quarter combat, it's my favorite thing part of flarping besides doing missions with other trolls!" She chimed eagerly bobbing her head rapidly several times too many in response.

Once she told her about the sign up sheet, the kid immediately launched herself over the glowsticks counter she remembered collecting from the first night she'd given this a go. Scribbling her name hastily with her signature lightning bolts for n's she stepped back, turning to face the troll in question whom had informed her of the how-too's. "Alright, all done!" She announced obnoxiously. "Thanks again. I'll see ya tomorrow night!" The kid promised, before changing her kicks and excusing herself for the now. A team! Voscil was gunna be party of The Slayers! Bloodfest was just getting cooler by the night. She'd seen her buddies, met a wickedly pretty clown lady, and now had something to really look forward too.

seekingCylem
consider her signed up :3c

The next night the kid had it in mind she would try some of this shoving and pushing Rasali had talked about the other night. She pulled her skates on and scooted onto the rink, squinting as she appraised those present.

Taking off at a lazy pace, she found her first victim giving them a rough shove with all the strength her little baby arms could muster. Casually gliding onward, Voscil encountered the next troll and gave them a little shove. With two trolls under her belt, it was any wonder that the next one she tried to give a shove made her all but literally bounce off them. She might have had a lot of spunk, but she still was out weighed by a lot of the trolls that would likely be competing. Oh well! After she slid across the rink for a few feet worth, the kid picked herself back up like nothing happened and kept going simply to get in some more practice with skating simply because it was a heck of a lot of fun.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

OrionDeltaOmega rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 3, 1, 1, 1, 3, 2, 2 Total: 21 (10-40)

OrionDeltaOmega

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:48 pm
Pragma's arm was still hurting from the gun booth as he laced up his skates. Taking to the rink, he almost wondered if he should wait until the aching subsided. As the first round ended and proceeded to the second, the swinging motion of his arms to get his forward momentum really began to throb. Catching himself in a corner on a particularly speedy incoming dash, Pragma hissed as the pain arched up his arm. Perhaps he should bow out, even though it was only round 2, and just try again tomorrow.  
quite uneventful rolled 10 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 4, 1, 2, 2, 1, 3, 1 Total: 22 (10-40)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:50 pm
      Forera came back today, simply cause she hadn't tried the other day and felt bad. When she arrived back, she saw there was another game-- a shoving game. Perfect. Forera steeled herself and managed to shove two trolls out of the way before getting hit pretty hard and toppling to the floor. With a whoops, she got back up and rolled to a stop near the door. She rolled to the front and saw her hastily jotted name on the board, feeling a little bad now. What if she just pulled them down? She wasn't doing too well-- NO. She was great, others were just... Naturals. She could do this! With a bright smile to the greenblood as she left, she gave her a wave and got ready to leave the place.

seekingCylem
signed up the first day, a little too eager, lol

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Green Minuet rolled 10 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 4, 2, 3, 3, 1, 2, 4, 1 Total: 22 (10-40)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:08 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Sure enough, Lutrin returned a little while later with a drink in either hand. And as requested, one of them was red. Passing Aerona her slush, Lutrin plopped down in the grass with a loud, contented sigh. Suddenly she realised how sore she was from the workout. Even if she was accustomed to an active lifestyle, skating used a different group of muscles than what she was used to. She rolled her ankles, enjoying the stretch throughout her whole leg.

“I don't know about you,” Lutrin said, “But I'm really feeling it now. It's like... you're flying when you're out there but then here everything comes back to you and you wonder how you never felt it earlier...” She sucked thoughtfully through her straw. Within a matter of seconds it was halfway drained. Popping off the lid, she set the cup on the ground so that Sugardad had easy access. The sugar glider scrambled down her shoulder, leapt from her elbow and landed on the rim of the cup. He slid all the way down the straw.

“That's it!” Lutrin jumped to her feet. “There's no other way around it. To beat exhaustion we must overwhelm exhaustion! And to overwhelm it we just have to skate more! You'll come with me, right? It's no fun going alone. And you're really good at it! So please? Just a couple more laps and we'll be freeeeeeeeee!” She tugged hopefully at Aerona's wrist.

Sypon
Hopefully when I come back from rehearsal tomorrow this will still make sense.

Sypon rolled 10 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 4, 3 Total: 27 (10-40)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:15 am
boop boop aerona

---

Uhhh I'm also squeezing in an Aandes tag in this post because I LACK FORESIGHT OCCASIONALLY.

Ah! There she was. Aandes took her hand. This was a very important moment. The language of a handshake could bust open opportunities and seal them shut. A simple handshake would suffice, but may come across as too casual. A kiss was right out. He'd just gotten her to open up a bit, after all. Aandes decided on a compromise. He took her fingers gently in his upturned hand, as though she was royalty. He dipped his head in a bow.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Odette. My name is Aandes LaMode. Shall we exit the fray?" He smiled, revealing his snaggletooth. He was already gliding out of the rink, gracefully guiding Odette. "I just skate, I'm afraid, but dancing interests me very much. Do you perform in a company? I'm originally from Four Fronds, and I'm afraid I'm not well versed in groups elsewhere."

Not to mention many of Four Fronds' companies were more.... high-culture than Aandes preferred. To be frank, some of the bizarre performance arts of highbloods was a bit shocking for even his sensibilities. Odette's performance would give him a perfect in to a new, classier kind of entertainment - but Aandes was getting ahead of himself now. He rested against a railing in the meantime.

Kimbley Kitty

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:25 am
NEW DAY

RawringKiwi
First place to Maihue, obviously. :B

For the second night in a row, Maihue had beaten out the competition. Aandes may have underestimated this one. She was so gentle, so soft. Perhaps he could work with this. "Here's your ticket, my dear. Did you say you had a booth in Bloodfest? I'd love to try your game and see if I can be at least half as good as you are at ours!"

He gave her a flirty wink and skated off to reward the second-place ticket.

Gl!tch~
Second place to Reemus!

"Hey, kiddo. Good work out there!" Aandes smiled and bent down to meet eye level with the (oh god, so smelly... SO SMELLY) lowblood. He ruffled his hair and handed him a ticket.

This one was definitely Rasali's.

Kimbley Kitty
And third place to Odette!

"Ah! It looks as though you are our third place winner tonight! Congratulations." Aandes smiled and placed the ticket into her hands. "Did you say you had a booth as well? I don't mean to crowd you, but I'd love to see you out of the rink sometime if you wouldn't mind."  
OrionDeltaOmega rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 3, 1, 3 Total: 30 (10-40)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:17 am
Today just wasn't his day in the rink. His arm felt much better than yesterday, but he just couldn't seem to stand straight on the skates. Barely making his past round 1, the orangeblood wiped out in the middle of round 2. Picking himself up, he crawled out of the rink and tore the skates off. Tomorrow he would try again.  

OrionDeltaOmega

Shapeshifter

purplerosesbeauty rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 2, 4, 4, 4, 4, 1, 2 Total: 26 (10-40)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:48 pm
Eostre finally decided to try the rink race proper, and suited up. She skated around the rink gracefully, pushing other trolls out of her way. She felt her pump biscuit go hard as she thrashed other players against the wall and tripped them. The rush was nothing she'd felt outside of boxing, and it invigorated her! Eostre grinned, loving the sport. How wonderful it was!

Gl!tch~ rolled 10 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 3, 3, 4, 2, 3, 1, 3 Total: 28 (10-40)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:25 pm
Reemus had just got on his skates and rolled into the rink, when someone shoved him over! He fell right on over, out of the game before he even started? Seriously? UUUGGGGGHH.  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
leon_a_darkangel rolled 10 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 4, 3, 2, 4, 4, 4, 1, 2 Total: 29 (10-40)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:27 pm
Voscil would really have to work on this whole pushing people thing, it just wasn't something she was proving to be the best at. As the kid hit the roller rink, feeling confident as ever she rushed off on her skates with the intent of really making this work. Over the course of the last couple nights she'd gotten pretty good at staying up right and not flopping over, and as she barrelled past a few trolls she gave one a good shove as she was trying to get the hang of this derby bit.

The next troll she tried to shove ended up giving her a good shove instead sending her skidding across the floor in a spiraling motion with a heavy thud on her knees. Wincing she jutted her lower lip out as she rubbed her now bruised knees.

MamaJu nudged at her kit having rushed over to the kid when she saw her land awkwardly. The lusus was surprised to find she wasn't tearing up, or throwing a fit. If anything her little one looked determined, if not downright stubborn. She had to smile, it was a pleasant surprise to see her so dedicated so something other than running, flarping, or fiduspawn.

Voscil shrugged off the injury getting up and going right back at it while she still had her skates on rent. No one was ever going to keep her down, not if she could help it. Even if she got knocked down, she wasn’t going to give in so easily. It was simple; her pride kept her going strong.  
RawringKiwi rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 4, 1, 2, 1, 4, 1, 2 Total: 25 (10-40)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:09 pm
Maihue was definitely not going to lie, she started to get nervous now that she was getting attention from both the booth owners. Sure, it was a great idea to possibly join a group! She seemed to be good at skating, and there might be the possibility of getting friends. She hung on the outside of the rink, thinking, while watching the other trolls skate. Eventually she grabbed a pair of skates and headed out to the rink herself.

Maybe she was thinking too hard while skating, or just plain wasn't paying attention, but she only lasted one round before losing. She exited the rink, upset with herself for over-thinking.  

RawringKiwi

Space Gekko

seekingCylem generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:23 am
NEW DAY

This night's game certainly went... quick. The introduction/encouragement of shoving seemed to cause more pileups among inexperienced skaters than anticipated. Still, Rasali supposed, while she enjoyed the idea of everyone wanting to be on her team, she could only reasonably recruit a dozen or so trolls. Perhaps this was for the best. Weeding out the softies and all that.

purplerosesbeauty
First place to Eostre, the only troll to make it through more than one round. :'D

Rasali swooped up next to Eostre as she handed out tickets for the night. ”Hey, I've been seeing you around here quite a bit lately. You interested in joining the derby team?” Rasali winked playfully, but made careful note of Eostre's appearance all the same. Rasali could tell she was more athletic than the cute outfit let on. She'd be disappointed if the perceived interest in derby was just a fluke.

OrionDeltaOmega
Tied for second is Pragma

RawringKiwi
And Maihue!

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items