Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:59 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK:
Camilla Forester
Proof of exam thread: Here!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Khel, Zoo, Peas, OnionGrump, or anybody else who might want to do it.
Any Y2 specifications? Get ready, because there have been some noticeable changes!

Hair Color/style: The color is a brown somewhere inbetween Chocolatey Brown and Gingery Brown the style is short sausage ringlet curls (The sausage curls along the sides and back look like This but the front looks more like This Please note that the hair color in the refs is no longer current)
Eyes Color: Soft shadowy black
Skin Color: A Neutral to Golden Tan like this.
Height: 5,0 (60 inches)
Clothing Style/Color: Her typical color palette is Seafoam Green, Lavender Purple, White, Black, Brown and yellow sometimes, plus other shades of greens, blues, and purples
Extra:
Her bust size - Is very low like a medium to low A cup
Physical References: Official Y1 Art

And here's the outfit she wears.

Y2 Default Outfit - This is the outfit you will most commonly see her wearing in the more temperate October months and on slightly warm days. It has changed slightly in her second year.
Hat: N/a
Top: A loose, flowy, baggyish lavender purple sort of puffy sleeved shirt with a folded over purple collar. The bottom of the shirt comes to rest just past her waist. Seven simple lavender purple buttons in a vertical row rest at the top of her shirt where the two points of the collar meet and the outside of her puffy sleeves are cinched a bit.
Bottom: A pare Seafoam green bloomers that come to just before her knees. The bottom of the bloomers have a bit of soft white lace and up by her waist are two hard to notice pockets which are usually covered by her shirt.
Shoes: In her second year Camilla has ditched the socks and just goes barefoot.
Accessories: Her Amityville Skullpin is kept clipped to the right side of her bloomers and is usually covered up by her shirt.
References: First is her shirt. I actually own this shirt and the pics are me modeling it. Note that the shirt on Camilla should be lavender purple, not green. Shirt Reference 1, Shirt Reference 2, Shirt Reference 3, Shirt Reference 4, Shirt Reference 5, Shirt Reference 6, Shirt Reference 7
Next is the bloomers. I'v got two pics I pulled off the net.
Bloomer Reference 1: This is accurateish. The bloomers should be puffier, (And not white of course,) and the lace should be fancier. Though that's the right length for the lace at the bottom.
Bloomer Reference 2: This is closer to the puffiness wrong color and such of course.
Finally, I have a hand drawn example. It's not the best but it gives a general idea of what her default outfit looks like.
Hand Drawn Example

Sorry, I know that's a lot of info...

Applying for Art Here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=25039883#379170513  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:28 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Spinar
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any
Any Y3 specifications? Reference pic.  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:55 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Noah Andersen
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any
Any Y2 specifications?
Previous stage ref
No major changes to hair or clothing style. Coat should still be sleeveless and hooded,please. I'd like him to be wearing this shirt.
Weapon upgrade reference - please have Laz in his LEFT hand, thanks!

kuro thru rl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:07 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: B Ruth
Proof of exam thread: [x]
Any Growth specifications? She dresses like someone from the MIB.
Her bangs would be pulled back and her hair would be in a neat bun. However, her eyes are still no visible because her sunglasses are the wraparound kind.
Pose-wise she would be standing upright. Expression-wise she would be neutral.

Y2 art
Y1 art

exclaim I AGREE BY POSTING HERE THAT GROWTHS CAN BE PICKED UP BY ANY ARTIST UNLESS I SPECIFICALLY COMMISSION SOMEONE exclaim

Commissioned kuro <3  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:33 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ligaya delos Santos
Proof of exam thread: [x]
Any Growth specifications? Nothing of note other than I imagine that Joy's body frame/shape would be something like this. Heck I even like that pose only switch out the bike for her weapon.
Clothing-wise, I still like the skirts/short dress look, though maybe something a little more "tropical"? Brighter/happier/warmer colors? I'd ask for a sleeveless coat but Joy has a horrible time when it gets cold so maybe have a sleeveless dress/top with her coat tied around her hips/waist? She's still in Moon division.

As for her weapon, she's focusing more on defense rather than offense, idk how that would translate to her weapon but those side-blades can probably get bigger? idk idk

exclaim I AGREE BY POSTING HERE THAT GROWTHS CAN BE PICKED UP BY ANY ARTIST UNLESS I SPECIFICALLY COMMISSION SOMEONE exclaim

-It was obtained through other means, Bee get~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:04 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Gretchen Olivia Howard
Proof of exam thread: Boom
Any Growth specifications?

Hair:
Her hair is a bit longer than it was, probably reaching to her waist. It's mostly straight, with a light wave at the bottom. Style can be down and loose, in an over the shoulder braid, or up completely and tied with a bandanna.

Coat:
I'm not sure what direction I want her coat to go in, but I do know I want it open this time, so her clothing is easier to see. Maybe tied around her waist! Her scarf and her trim color is purple(same as weapon runes)

Style:
Here are some
different ideas
of outfits she
likes to wear

The chain with the heart charm on it must go on her right ankle. <3
She also has a circular locket with a G engraved in the face of it.

Leg:
Gretchen lost her left leg just below the knee, and therefore uses a prosthetic. She's not ashamed of it, so she doesn't try to hide it at all. Here's a few ideas for various prosthetic options.
Exo skeleton
Athletic curve
Classic

Weapon:
I don't know how I want this to evolve, so it's pretty much up to the artist. At trainee it's a bo-staff(Ref in her journal). The weapon's former species is a Naga. So pretty much CC on progression. =O

rej get via comm  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:14 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Marcy Rains
Proof of exam thread: Here
Y1 Marcy for reference <3
I love everything about Marcy's design. <3 So no major changes~ Maybe a bit longer in the hair, but I want to keep her skull pin and black ribbons in it somehow! (an up-do would work, too)

Clothing wise, still a dainty dress!
I love, love, love the ribbons at the top, and I'd love to keep something similar with those. Same with the ribbons on the back. idk. I'm cool with changing the dress up a bit - just something similar in style works!
I'd love to keep her clothing colors pale - like the blue or white with black accents.

She basically looks the same maybe a little older/mature~ Her skin is still pale and she will always have her freckles and green eyes <3

Tea/tea cup isn't a necessity but she does love such things if you with to add it!

rej get  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:52 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Imbere Ralka!
Proof of exam thread: beep!!
Any Growth specifications? Here you go!! Tho you can edit it around how you please!!

Thank you for considering <3

Bee get~  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:43 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: SAYA'S WOODS
Proof of exam thread: RIGHT HERE
Any Growth specifications? Y1 FOR REF -- I'd love for her tree/fruits to be a different season, and the fruits BIGGER, but something similar to THIS would be fantastic, please and ty! ❤

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:39 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Marosa's Dwelling
Proof of exam thread: RIGHT HERE
Any Growth specifications? MORE MANLY FACIAL STRUCTURE and with a goatee. 'cause faeries with goatees are hot ok :T
also maybe with a look of emotion like he's about to go down in a fight?

things to note:
- he has pointy ears
- kilt should go to knees and be this green plaid
- please keep scarf, sporran, and belt! (sporran is the hanging pouch on the front)
- no pants
- NO WINGS

as for clothing wise I'm not picky but I do love his current y2 outfit so have fun???
first year
second year

ALSO NO WINGS. NO WINGS. He has no wings anymore!

THANK YOUUUU

reposting because of shop hiatus. ty!

rej get  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:27 am
Reposting since it's been a couple years and why not!

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Gabriel
Proof of exam thread: hi
Any Y3 specifications? I don't see him changing much as long as he's still gorgeous <3 His right arm and leg have missing parts, kind of wispy. His clothing is usually suits and jackets with furry collars and his hair is long and flowy and impeccable and he thinks he's Jack's gift to this world. So. You know. Just flowy/gorgeous dragony mansexiness. This is the best description, you're welcome world.
Here's his y1 and y2 for inspiration.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:41 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Kimberly Whitmore
Proof of exam thread: This was fun!
Slightly longer hair, color changed cause she gets bored with it sometimes so have fun there. Different Henna tats, maybe something tribal. Keep the sleeveless coat cause she rocks it.

Clothing still relaxed and likely battered cause she is too rough. And keep her headphones too. <3 Really love em!

Her whip maybe getting a barb at the end to represent the Manticore spirit in it.

keep her flat chested, that is IC for her!

As always have fun, she sure does!

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:56 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Aiden L. Harrison
Proof of exam thread: Here!
Any Growth specifications? He now has a scar that looks like a tattoo, the description is in his journal under his physical.
Maybe add a small white tiger design somewhere to his weapon if possible?

taken -c  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:17 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Aisha
Proof of exam thread: Here
Any Growth specifications? Would like to ditch the muted tone color scheme and the combit medic aesthetic. She can keep something medical to her look (or a medical cross somewhere), but I'd like to see more adventure in her style.
She's like voodoo rave kid hipster.
She has gauged ears, likes short shorts, leggings, hoodies, big boots, and bangles and baubles in her hair.
She's always listening to music on her headphones (anykind you want).
Her orange glow permeates her whole body and often wisps from her mouth or eyes.
She can wear any kind of face/body paint you want but she has to have some.

POLYVORE

rej get  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:46 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Bastion
Proof of exam thread: Solo
Any Growth specifications? I actually don't have any big specifications, just.. he should probably not be smiling anymore. Other than that, you can literally put him in any new outfit, any new hairstyle (please do give him a new hairstyle I encourage it!) honestly I'm very open to changes for him.

He's a jewelcrafter so you can give him some new jewelry for sure, and he's a Death Horseman so anything death related is also fine.

{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games