Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:46 pm
GROWTH CONDITIONS

CONDITIONS FOR Y2 GROWTH:

gaia_crown THERE IS A 4 MONTH WAITING IN BETWEEN PERIOD BETWEEN Y1 and Y2.

gaia_crown THERE IS A 6 MONTH WAITING IN BETWEEN PERIOD FOR Y2 TO Y3. OR HORSEMEN STAGE 1 -> STAGE 2

(( That means you must have owned the student for at least 4 months before you can request for new art for y2, and 6 for y3. This goes the same for Hunters. ))

- A reminder: there is NO OBLIGATION for us to do growths, every student is on a one stage contract: the artists are tackling growths out of the kindness of their own heart!
- exclaim HOWEVER exclaim YOU CAN NOW COMMISSION an existing TiH artist off site for growth art off from our approved commission artist list. This will count as official art and once you get the commission you can drop it off to cert. Of course, you are still more than welcome to get official shop growth art, though that may take slightly longer!

- If you have a guaranteed growth slot please GO HERE

Growth

GROWTH POINTS:

Here's a list of how to accumulate RP points for your character!:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ 1 point can be: ]

gaia_star One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way)

gaia_star One complete regular rp, you must have written at least 600 words.

gaia_star One complete classroom rp, you must have written at least 600 words.

gaia_star One complete solo rp, you must have written at least 600 words.

gaia_star One complete homework assignment for a class that assigned it.
-----NOTE: For 'homework' that involves growing a minipet from a class, you must do an RP or solo (of at least 600 words) involving that pet to get a point. Merely growing the minipet does not count!

gaia_star One complete ORP/mission rp (600 words)

gaia_star One complete battle, with just rolls (600 words not required).

gaia_star Five minipets grown to their final stage (1 point per 5, up to 5 points can be earned this way. Can only claim 5 points per year this way.) (Halloween/Horsemen only)

gaia_star NEW! One playlist created by you for anything related to the shop. This can be your character, events, and other people's characters as well. Each must have a different theme. (max 5 points per year this way). Playlists can be added to your journals or shared to other people's journals/ messages for them to add (10 track minimum) OR POST HERE

gaia_star NEW! 1 rp point can be exchanged per 5 flowers on our discord. Check out more info HERE! (MAX 5 points this way)

[ 2 points: ]

gaia_star One complete 'battle' roleplay with filled out roleplay actions minimum 600 word count!

gaia_star One complete TCG BATTLE (600 words not required) - 5 turns each player (MAX 15 RP points PER STAGE this way)

gaia_star Character 'plot assistance' (ie for events)

gaia_star Student is awarded a Pumpkin Seed by staff for outstanding work/achievements/something!

[ 3+ points can be: ]

gaia_star Earned from special GM events. These will have a point tally at the end. In order to claim these, be sure to link to the post where these points were awarded along with links to YOUR RPs fulfilling those requirements.

GROWTH REQUIREMENTS:

Growth

STUDENTS

gaia_crown Year 1 to Year 2: *( There is a 4 month OOC cooldown from Y1 to Y2)
50 points + an exam (pass or fail) = growth towards next stage

gaia_crown Year 2 to Year 3: *(There is a 6 month OOC cooldown from Y2 to Y3)
75 growth points + final exam (pass or fail) + teacher battle (pass or fail) = graduation to Year 3

gaia_crown Year 3 to Alumni: *(No OoC cooldown from Y3 to Alumni)
50 growth points + completing the prerequisites + final exam = graduation from Amityville Academy

exclaim TAKING EXAMS: exclaim

HORSEMEN

gaia_crown Stage 1 to Stage 2: *( There is a 6 month OOC cooldown from S1 to S2)
125 growth points + Horsemen Solo = Final Stage (see below for Horsemen Solo)

exclaim HORSEMAN SOLO: exclaim
Read about solos HERE

HUNTERS
gaia_crown Trainee to Intermediate Trainee: *( There is a 4 month OOC cooldown from Y1 to Y2)
75 points + a private mission assigned by their senior

Intermediate Trainee to Full Fledged Hunter/Advanced Hunter: *(There is a 6 month OOC cooldown from Y2 to Y3)
150 points + a private mission assigned by their senior

exclaim PROMOTION MISSIONS: exclaim

Obtaining Art

- Y2/Y3/etc art can either be obtained through customs, raffle OR free student raffle slots like this one. Make sure you have ALL YOUR CONDITIONS FULFILLED before trying for an art slot, this INCLUDES in customs or in bribes!

gaia_star This is the thread you go to if you want your character grown! WE CANNOT GUARANTEE that your student will be picked up but if you would like to try for the wait queue, please drop it off here. Due to time constraints we have removed the preference on artists, meaning if you drop it off here, you are eligible to have any artist pick it up. The artist will contact you via PM to make sure you are okay with this first! If you are not, then unfortunately you will have to wait until another artist is available

OR:

gaia_star You may commission a TiH approved growth artist for growth art now. This is for GROWTH ART ONLY, and only APPLICABLE TO CHARACTERS ELIGIBLE FOR GROWTH (or waiting currently in queue). This art, once completed, can be certed and will count as official art. This is ENTIRELY OPTIONAL and available if you are just simply looking for a different artist and/or want that art now. This is also available as an OFFICIAL ALT ART option for growths.

- You may NOT commission an artist even from this list for new characters.

List of approved commission artists: (PLEASE CHECK THEIR JOURNALS/ PAGES FOR COMMISSION OPEN/CLOSED INFO ). If you do this we cannot guarantee their art, it will be up to you to check on them, as 100% of proceeds will be going towards that artist!
    - Lividpeas here
    - Lilwolfpard here ** very occassional
    - Ravvlet - here!
    - Kuropeco - here
    - Beejoux -here
    - Tig/Imp/Molten Tigrex here
    - kheleksul here
    - and be blue here

POSTING YOUR GROWTH ART RULES ]:

- POST YOUR COMPLETED EXAM/PROMOTION THREAD AND a link to your character's journal
- An admin will contact you if there are any problems
- Keep in mind ALL TiH art is BY CONTRACT only, that means, by stage. Us offering to grow your student for free is seriously out of the kindness of the artists who can do this!
- Characters DO NOT NEED y2 art to be able to rp starting Y2, same goes for y3.
- If you commissioned an artist you can cross your name out. If you still want free art you can keep it on but it may still take a while.... plus it'll give other people a chance too!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:25 pm
To try for a slot, please use the form below!

[b]NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK:[/b] GO
[b]Proof of exam thread:[/b] GO
[b]Any Growth specifications?[/b] Ie: hairstyle change, clothing change, slight addition to their appearance without going overboard (ie: character must still look HUMANOID and VERY MUCH ALIKE their first stage art)
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE REQUESTING A HUNTER GROWTH, you can request a SLIGHT hairstyle and clothing change, but nothing out of the ordinary, no tentacles or wings please. Please. Your weapon may also have a SLIGHT change, they might look a little more menacing or slightly more glowy- but please do not go overboard thank you.

:!: I AGREE BY POSTING HERE THAT GROWTHS CAN BE PICKED UP BY ANY ARTIST UNLESS I SPECIFICALLY COMMISSION SOMEONE :!:

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:54 pm
ANYONE CAN Post to try for growwwwwwwthssss  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:06 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Calder
Proof of exam thread: Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Han, Chibizoo
Any Y2 specifications? Pony tail, tied in a plaid ribbon, with black roots to white tips as his hair grows out from white. Nice jacket, buttoned up, with plaid cravat. Longer kilt above the knees, no pants. Sporran is now on the side on the hip. Skull clip on lapel. Hair accessories are barrettes, flowers (bluebells), and maybe cat tails. Basically Calder cleaned up with his hair tied up, black in his hair, and nicer clothes.

Han!  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:19 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Shehk
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Han, Livid, Cheshire (Drawing her myself would feel redundant. P: Not me. )
Any Y2 specifications? Something like this or This. Shehk cleans up, gets a confidence boost, pales out, and the stitches in her face are replaced with silver medical staples. Her clothing should be sexy, but not slutty, and have implications of a wild-refinement to it. Her skin and hair/fur also get visibly pale-r, but not white. Eyes begin glowing like they do in her natural form, ears start 'sticking up' to almost resemble horns (Second ref). Shehk also obtains a necklace with a small vial containing a spent silver bullet in it.

Han  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:07 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Kasumi
Proof of exam thread: Ta da!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: ZOOBER, Han, Onion, Inu~
Any Y2 specifications? Kasumi would wear something similar to Junko and Belladonna's styles mating and having lovechildren. Think lolita meets kimono, if that makes sense. Her colors would be the same as her hospital gown plus various blues. She'd still be barefoot and have the crazy hair/crazy look in her eye. <3

Inu  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:04 am
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Amrita
Proof of exam thread: Here!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Pach, Bili, King, Inu...but whomever, really.
Any Y2 specifications? Same colour Hair/Eyes/Skin, however she is now inhabiting the body of a patchwork. We're still ICly working out details, but I do know there will be a patch of skin on her face that she can remove, to give her the half-skullface she had in her first year...and she'll still have backwards hands and feet! Toshi demands I put "bodacious top-heavy babe" in here.

PACH  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:32 am
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: West
PREFERRED ARTISTS: King, Bili, Pach, Chesh, Zoo
Any Y2 specifications? Oh so slightly pinker hair (e72a41-ish) that is a bit longer overall as well (the back can be in a short high ponytail if you want, but the front should probably stay similar, i don't know whatever), scars (two claw scratches from the bottom of his left ear to an inch or two away from his mouth: chibi has, left hand:
kingleftover from this, right forearm, back). Clothes are any modern rich people clothes that wouldn't impair him too much in a random fight but I really don't care what they are. Can slap on any facial hair, horn/tail jewelry your heart desires. i promise i'm not this picky i just get carried away with teh scarz heart  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:12 am
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Barth
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Cheshire, others are cool too. (top other prefs would be Bili, King, Onnie, Zoo, Liz)
Any Y2 specifications? Hair + facial hair change, sort of a shaggy baked college roommate look. Clothing style is foppish inventor? (cravats, sashes, coats. ...safety glasses optional) He dresses warmly.

additional y1 ref : here and here and here and here.
additional y2 ref: here ?

He does have long claws. I have no idea how they actually look under his gloves, or how they work in relation to his fingers/hands. But he has them.

His skin color was previously tan (from getting boiled over Christmas) but by now it should be pale again. He has dark circles under/around his eyes, and his actual eyes are a (glowy) orange (best reference is the Forty Winks item). Horns should have grown larger, they are goatish/ribbed. like so.

More optional: If you want to you can add mechanical/inventy/remote/device things, or a skateboard?

Chesh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:59 am
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Hadiyya
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Peas, Onnie, King, Han, Zoo, Bili, Stae (In no particular order.)
Any Y2 specifications? Hair is slightly longer and may be in a slightly different style, though still keeping to the Arabian/East Indian theme. Clothing is the same style and colors, though not the exact same please! Still henna on the legs/stomach, though she would also start to wear it on the hands Something like this (I can get lots of other refs if need be). Yes to Horn bling! And bling in general. The only real change to her physically would be the slight glow of her eyes, and her horns are a tiny bit longer.

All ur ladiez is belong 2 staez  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:14 am
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Samantha Lee
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Pach, Han, King, Bili
Any Y2 specifications? Her bald spot is replaced with a patch of Shehk's hair, she wears a green canvas jacket rolled up to the elbow to show off her arms still open in the front to her old top she wore, scar above the left hip (THANKS JINGLEBERY!). Two sets of dog tags (her old ones and a gift pair from Carry), proper pants, and combat boots. Her bone arm also has a purpleish glow to it, kinda like the floating ink blots around characters in super streetfighter IV. Otherwise: Fighting stance 8D

Bili  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:20 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ren
Proof of exam thread: HERE~!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: ZOO, Onnie, Peas, Chesh.
Any Y2 specifications? Something like this! His hair is much longer, in one long, thick braid down his back now, with two gold bells tied in with the hair tie. A bandage wrapped around his right wrist and hand. As for clothing, his film noir type outfit. Basically pinstriped vest, suspenders, tie. Also a cheeky grin? C:

Zoo  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:22 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jericho
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (Just listing alphabetically since dont' really have an actual order of preference here XD)
Bili, Inu, Pach, Zoo
Any Y2 specifications? Jericho's hair is somewhat longer now and kept back in a mini ponytail. Aside from that his horns might have a little more of a sharper look to them? His clothing can change but he'd probably still have the same coat... though perhaps it'd look more worn/slightly tattered now? This is optional, though. Also would like dice to be somewhere in his art if possible. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:41 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Nukpana
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, King, Oni G
Any Y2 specifications? First and foremost, I would like to request his pelt not be over his head in his second year. His hair is stick-straight, a little past his shoulders, with a few knots and braids in it. Googling Native American gives a pretty good idea of how their hair is <3

Second thing is his outfit. Pach provided a lovely reference image, of which I completely butchered with bad coloring and will be stealing several elements, since I absolutely loved her design xD (EDIT KING REF ALSO ;;; FFF) In the image he's shirtless -- I'd prefer it that way, with some sort of tattoo design on his chest/side? but the artist doesn't have to do that, if they don't just give him a form-fitting black sleeveless shirt, something like he was wearing first year but dark? (Also, he's pretty buff now, but if the artist can't portray that I understand <3) Everything else is pretty clear from the image, dark jeans, with tassels halfway up the sides. Bear claws from his first year image wrapped around his upper arm, as seen (kinda... orz) in the image? He won't have the faces he's holding in the ref image though, possibly year three xD

Other than that, only a few minor physical changes -- tattoos under his right eyes like the image, possibly black under his eyes a little too, fingers are tipped black about halfway up the finger, fading to his regular skincolor? His eyes also still glow slightly, but you can't see it in the ref image

Note -- all of this is just a series of suggestions, artist has full reign over everything <3 I realize I butchered Pach's poor drawing (SORRY PACH, I love u long time) and my desc sucks, I'm not expecting the artist to have to follow it even remotely if they don't want to <3

Onnie  

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:18 pm
-NEVERMIND LOL OMIGAW BRB-  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games