Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Items

Will you make more background floor and furnishing items available in the platinum shops, like you did with the colored backgrounds?

It would be nice to have more items like the comfy rug floor I have in my avatar at a consistently affordable price. It also might be a good way to renovate and revitalize the The Faktori shop while User Houses are currently unavailable. You could also create vehicle-related themed items to go along in Sam’s Body & Parts shop while the Rally and Gaia Cars are unavailable.

Thank you for your suggestions. We will investigate and see if any assets will work when imported into the size of avatar backgrounds

Quote:
πΉπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ 

𝖠 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄 π–Ίπ—€π—ˆ, π—‹π–Ύπ–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ—‚π—‰π—‰π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝖺 π—Œπ–Ίπ—π–Ύπ–½ 𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋 π–Ώπ—‹π—ˆπ—† 𝗆𝗒 π–Όπ—…π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ— π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Ίπ—…π—…π—ˆπ— 𝗇𝖾𝗐 π–Ώπ–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π—π–Ύπ—Œ π—π—ˆ 𝖺𝖽𝖽/π—Œπ—π–Ίπ–Όπ—„ π—π—ˆ π—ˆπ—…π–½ π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œ. π–‘π—Žπ— π—‡π—ˆπ— 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 π—‹π–Ύπ–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ—‚π—‰ 𝗂𝗍, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–₯π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π—π–Ύπ—Œ π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π— 𝖺𝗍 𝟣 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽-𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇. 𝖒𝖺𝗇 π—π—π—‚π—Œ 𝖻𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗑𝖾𝖽, π—‰π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ? 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 π–½π—ˆπ—Žπ–»π—…π–Ύπ—Œ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Œπ–Ίπ—†π–Ύ 𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋 π—Žπ—‡π–½π–Ύπ—‹ 𝗆𝗒 π—Žπ—Œπ–Ύπ—‹π—‡π–Ίπ—†π–Ύ (𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 π—…π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„π–Ύπ–½ π—Žπ—‰ π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Ώπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—π—Žπ—‹π–Ύ).

The decision on stacking or not is based on the sum of all the equipped item ids. If you can provide us with the link to 2 of your avatars we can look into the difference and see if there is a bug on the system.

Quote:
Features

Have you ever thought of setting up the Marketplace with a Silent Auction option?

What I mean is allowing people to place a bid but be it the highest possible bid they are willing to pay for the item without knowing what other people have bid on it. Then, when the auction ends, whoever had the highest bid wins the item and everyone else gets their bids back.

It means that people can only bid on it once, but it also means that there are no pointing fingers over who might be jacking up the prices. It would also keep people from sniping the item last minute. Yeah, they could put in a last-minute bid, but they won't know how high any of the other bids might be.

I'm not sure if this would help reduce inflation, but it would give the data a better idea of what these items are actually worth to some people. It would also be better implemented once the Gold to Platinum transition was finalized so that the sellers aren't losing money from gold-spenders bidding anything less than 2 Platinum.

The silent bid option is one that would alleviate some of the stress in the purchasing of items, though as you've mentioned, it would most likely reduce inflation through providing less gold earned for the seller, so we will have to discuss this further with current marketplace sellers to see if this is something they would like to have.

Quote:
Forums

Can we work on the moderator app? I would love to help out and remove/flag/merge/move etc. these threads but I have no idea how long it will take me to reach 100 reports. With things not as active as they used to be can we look into cutting back on this requirement?

I see a lot of spam, abusive, and straight up wrong threads sitting for days, weeks at a time and it really makes me sad for the Gaian community.

We are evaluating the Moderator app and may make changes in the future. Things may not be as busy in your favorite threads, but we have tens of forums. Check some of the ones you don't normally to see if you can find violations there.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.
  2. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.
  3. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.
  4. Not all questions will be answered.There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:
    There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.
    There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.
    There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.
  5. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
  6. Item suggestions and requests.Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...
[b]Question Category[/b]
Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga
Lanzer

I know cats hate each other, but have you ever tried letting Waffles smell a piece of clothing with Skuz's scent on it to see how he responds? (Or vice versa).

Reading the Daydreams manga makes me wish they were RL buddies. xd

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
Games/Lake Kindred

Could you please implement a way for us to pay plat to reroll legendary amulets (not kin sockets but the actual amulets) to get the stats we want from them?

This would motivate people to actually spend the GC on legendary amulets AND act as an excellent plat sink as people spend to reroll the stats.

Credit to user 2sammygate for this idea he’s been asking about for ages.

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Features/Alchemy

Lanzer
A Fart in the Wind
Can you please add User Image Fish Drop Lite and User Image Enki’s Catch to Ye Olde Trove of Forgotten Things?

These are the only source of many alchemy components which are either extremely inflated or completely unavailable due to Aquariums and Booty Grab being dead. Please make them a relatively common drop, since they are still chance items and would still take a lot of them to get what one needs. 3nodding

We can look into this, I'll ask the art team first.

Any update on this? emotion_kirakira

Also while you're at it, could you please add User Image Alchemist's Case to the old trove of forgotten things? There aren't nearly enough of those formulas (or the actual cases) in circulation.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Features

Can we PLEASE update the reporting system? I hate Back links to what I reported on

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Features- Paid Perks

Hi, when will we get an update on the kitten star perks and the features we have been promised but haven't yet received?

I've made a thread in SF regarding it

Things of note:
#1 Dark mode, extra colour themes.
#2 Angel sub using the same system as the perks (I want to buy a year long sub already pls!)
#3 Being able to chop and change what perks we receive.
#4 All the other things that we were told about (which if you've forgotten about, are listed in my thread)

I understand that there are limitations on how many projects can be worked on at once. However we have not been kept in the loop with the things we have been promised.

I just want an update. I want communication.
I am not asking for an exact date when you may not be able to stick to it, but I want to know that the things we were promised havent just been straight up forgotten.

Its been over a year.

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Gaia Rewards/Items

Just another gentle request to rerelease User Image Blooming Flower Guardian in the star rewards pretty please? emotion_kirakira
Dankin
Lanzer

I know cats hate each other, but have you ever tried letting Waffles smell a piece of clothing with Skuz's scent on it to see how he responds? (Or vice versa).

Reading the Daydreams manga makes me wish they were RL buddies. xd

Waffles and Skuz have yet to meet, I expect their first meeting will be pretty epic since both are old cats that have claimed their home as territory for many years. biggrin

King IV's Queen

Sexy Wife

2nd attempt

Shops
When will you have smaller denominations in the cash shop?

The announcements show 1000 GCash etc. cards, but it is not in the shop.

If this in fact a template, please revise because we go to the shop looking for the denominations you are advertising only to see they are not available, just the very expensive ones.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lanzer

Waffles and Skuz have yet to meet, I expect their first meeting will be pretty epic since both are old cats that have claimed their home as territory for many years. biggrin

I hope you document their meeting for us all to enjoy! whee
Games / Social Spaces

Are there any updates on things like Rally 3 or Towns 3? Rally 3 has been in the same state for over a year now. It's nearly non-functional.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Features - SCAS

How can we request to join.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Items

To any artists lurking, i would love to see more doris used!!! It pairs well with vintage or burgundy as well as magenta and offchrome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff