Welcome to Gaia! ::

King IV's Queen

Sexy Wife

Lanzer
Queen Long Money
Queen's don't chase.

Features

will you ever separate paw items from the regular ones in the inventory tabs? I thought I saw it the other day but now it's back.

That's how your Crown Falls off!

The inventory page has its own paw tab but the avatar page doesn't.  That's perhaps the reason why you don't see the paw tab recently.

Let me phrase it better. When you go to your inventory when selling, all the items are together in the hanger tab. Paws are still in the paw tab but in the hanger it would be nice to separate the paw from human if that makes sense.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Lanzer
Slick Southpaw
Features

Can we PLEASE update the reporting system? I hate Back links to what I reported on

I see, that makes sense.  We will add an additional link back to the forum thread listing page or the landing page.
Thank you so much!!

Peppy Lover

misc

Just curious if we're going to see the fall rotation list for tie dyes soon? 👀

yzi soup's Waifu

Hopeless Romantic

Features
Can we get a redo button next to the undo one in the dressing room pleaseeeeee
+[Skarekrow]+
TheOpenBox
+[Skarekrow]+
A Fart in the Wind
+[Skarekrow]+
Items

Inflation is still beyond ridiculous despite implementing a new currency. It's getting exhausting.
User Image

ABP is reasonable considering the age/rarity of the item. BUT it looks like users are purposely trying to inflate it by only listing it high.

It's crappy, but I highly doubt they would ever implement price ceilings or anything like that. Would be extremely unpopular to do so.
Then there's this item I was keeping an eye on
User Image
User Image

and this item

User Image

We need better ways of tracking items and how they sell besides just graphs. This is another reason why Gaia shouldn't always go by ABP when re-releasing items. So now if that Cake item sells for 8t changing the ABP and becomes unlisted for a while are they going to sell it for $30 or something?

I'd highly recommend switching to platinum. You get 1-5k per day from the daily drop stuff and that first item you linked is 30k in platinum instead of the insane numbers in gold. No matter what they do now, gold will also look insane to anyone.
Switching doesn't get rid of the inflation sadly. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of course it doesn't, but it goes a long way in changing the format of what you're seeing. Anyone that sees prices in gold will assume the worst 100% of the time. Platinum goes a long way to change the feeling that the prices are so far gone.

That being said, I just came back a week ago or so and it seems like there has been a major inflation spike in the past few weeks looking at graphs and talking to people.

There isn't anything staff can do to combat inflation without creating price ceilings. That would be super unfavorable to most market users and you'd stop seeing "rare" items getting sold at that point.
Sensei Norisu Chyaku
[features - pms]

Hiya, is there a way you can bring back older pms? I miss seeing my older ones, but after my inbox got full, it started to delete them one by one I guess, isn't there like some sort of archive you could develop for the older pms for your account?

I'm sorry the current system does delete older messages to maintain performance of the database.  We will need to develop a archiving system to prevent deletions in the future.

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Queen Long Money
Lanzer
Queen Long Money
2nd attempt

Shops
When will you have smaller denominations in the cash shop?

The announcements show 1000 GCash etc. cards, but it is not in the shop.

If this in fact a template, please revise because we go to the shop looking for the denominations you are advertising only to see they are not available, just the very expensive ones.

Sorry there is probably a mistake on the graphic or the gift card.  Will talk to the team about this.

thank you for responding but then does that mean you will not longer offer 500 and 1000 gaia cash cards?

Hi there,

The graphic is just that, a graphic. It is not an indicator of what is, or is not for sale, it just shows what the different cards and denominations are. It would be inefficient to have artists create specific graphics for each type and combination of sales.

The text in the announcement does say what is for sale.

Sahagin's Waifu

Timid Friend

Slick Southpaw
Lanzer
Slick Southpaw
Features

Can we PLEASE update the reporting system? I hate Back links to what I reported on

I see, that makes sense.  We will add an additional link back to the forum thread listing page or the landing page.
Thank you so much!!

i asked about this a year or more ago now
so i'm interested to see if they actually fix it this time around :)))

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
Yamper
misc.

i think with the way this site has been moving, you need to strictly increase your site management before anything else

you need to make this site better and more welcoming for your current users, and thus also for new users
and in order to do that you need to start implementing things that are going to be getting the repeat offenders off of the site
text confirmation for accounts, actually IP banning people as every other site on the internet does it, but for some reason you people refuse to, literally anything else

for gods sake, 4chan has better moderation than this site, and i really do think that's saying something

why doesn't gaia take notes from sites hundreds of times its size that do moderation significantly better
there's going to be hiccups no matter what, but being your base is SO small, it's much more common to see here
and it really really needs to stop

you're not going to answer me, you're going to tell me my question is "hard and thus must be talked about with the moderation team"
but i sure do hope you read this
rofl

Helpful Puppy

36,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Yamper
misc.

i think with the way this site has been moving, you need to strictly increase your site management before anything else

you need to make this site better and more welcoming for your current users, and thus also for new users
and in order to do that you need to start implementing things that are going to be getting the repeat offenders off of the site
text confirmation for accounts, actually IP banning people as every other site on the internet does it, but for some reason you people refuse to, literally anything else

for gods sake, 4chan has better moderation than this site, and i really do think that's saying something

why doesn't gaia take notes from sites hundreds of times its size that do moderation significantly better
there's going to be hiccups no matter what, but being your base is SO small, it's much more common to see here
and it really really needs to stop

you're not going to answer me, you're going to tell me my question is "hard and thus must be talked about with the moderation team"
but i sure do hope you read this

I don't know about most of this, as I go on Gaia, facebook and amazon... that is my internet experience.

that said, I don't want text confirmations for accounts. over the years I've made a few mules that serve different purposes, and that kind of confirmation would make it difficult to use them.

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • The Sweetest 250
I doubt I'll get any replies today.
Thank you lanzer for answering others. I appreciate you doing this every week either way.
Have a good day and stay safe.
khionna
Runway

Any update on how the prize changes for runway are going?

We're actually working on adding some submission features to Runway right now, will look into adjusting the payout upon release.
cryptid tamagotchi
Features

Is there anything that could be done when searching items in dressup when we reach the 600 item limit? Like a functional "next page" (it's there, it just can't be used) or maybe the possibility to hide duplicates of items so they don't inflate the number of results that pop up? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If the next page link is broken then we'll need to fix that ASAP.  I'll have a look later this week.

Original Prophet

Senpai

Can you please consider appearing in the solstice game as a NPC, thank you.

Also, bonus if you have an evil twin in Barton.😍

Helpful Puppy

36,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
items
great (and selfish) idea!!
make a bundle for the cash shop with all the SDplus dolls I'm still looking for , they are rare cause others are looking too, and include the brand new #557 doll! maybe they are wearing an invisibility cloak? pretty solid. and fulfilling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff