Welcome to Gaia! ::

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Solstice game

it would be hella cool, if future items you could get in game, were things from past events. LIke think of all the halloween weapons we've gotten through the years, would be legit.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Workshop

Whattttuppppp, now that the summer event is finally released (tho pending updates and new content) are resources gonna be available to look into some of the workshop requests?

I'm still interested in the one I submitted April 2020 on a mule, and Starry lemonades one about using the workshop interface for project ticket submissions from Jan 2020
Events
Good day everyone! Are the events team open to collab on a particular project? I'd like to know if there is a way to reach them. <3

King IV's Queen

Sexy Wife

Queen's don't chase.

Features

will you ever separate paw items from the regular ones in the inventory tabs? I thought I saw it the other day but now it's back.

That's how your Crown Falls off!

Aged Sage

Features:

Do you guys think that in the future that profiles may have more of an importance? Like possibly allowing for more customization right off the bat or a more streamlined appearance?
A Fart in the Wind
Games/Lake Kindred

Could you please implement a way for us to pay plat to reroll legendary amulets (not kin sockets but the actual amulets) to get the stats we want from them?

This would motivate people to actually spend the GC on legendary amulets AND act as an excellent plat sink as people spend to reroll the stats.

Credit to user 2sammygate for this idea he’s been asking about for ages.

Thank you for the suggestion.  We will discuss about the feasibility and pricing of such a feature to be implemented.

bebeby's Rizzler

Duck

Hey Lanzer!

How is the fluffy boy Waffles doing? I know some may not like me asking for pictures, but I know it makes quite a few of us smile when we get to see his fluffy-ness! emotion_kirakira
Also, it's been a couple of months since your last journal entry, can we expect another one soon? I've always enjoyed reading them!

Wealthy Millionaire

9,850 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Games
In one of the recent ATS threads Lanzer said that there would be an Integrity event in zOMG. Do you have an estimate of when this event might take place?

Salty Cat

23,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Marketplace
Hello, would it be possible to add a feature to be able to search specific items in the premade outfits?

voxvulpes's Honey Bun

Beloved Rabbit

18,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Items

a big thank you for re-releasing User Image, a rarer Narwheel item

more of a request and less of a question, but I hope you keep this up, as I would love to complete my collections without the need to borrow items from other users

it's often the same gatcha/narwheel/lucky catch items getting re-released, so i was very happy to see it in C9

King IV's Queen

Sexy Wife

Queen's don't chase.

Features

Could you make trading, selling simpler by auto-populating your total amount of items (e.g. bugs 72) versus having to type it in each time? This would make it easier. Just a thought.

That's how your Crown Falls off!
A Fart in the Wind
Features/Alchemy

Lanzer
A Fart in the Wind
Can you please add User Image Fish Drop Lite and User Image Enki’s Catch to Ye Olde Trove of Forgotten Things?

These are the only source of many alchemy components which are either extremely inflated or completely unavailable due to Aquariums and Booty Grab being dead. Please make them a relatively common drop, since they are still chance items and would still take a lot of them to get what one needs. 3nodding

We can look into this, I'll ask the art team first.

Any update on this? emotion_kirakira

Also while you're at it, could you please add User Image Alchemist's Case to the old trove of forgotten things? There aren't nearly enough of those formulas (or the actual cases) in circulation.

Sorry I'm still waiting on the art team for this.  Will add Alchemist's Case to your request also.

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

items
Can we please get a "Catpun" tag for all the items that's names are cat related puns? There's a bunch of different items with names that are cat puns, that show up in like 8 different tags like "cat" "kitty" "purr" "meow" and "feline"

I know updating old items with new tags is a pain and low priority, but this one bugs me more than others because even just finding these items in my inventory is a pain!
Slick Southpaw
Features

Can we PLEASE update the reporting system? I hate Back links to what I reported on

I see, that makes sense.  We will add an additional link back to the forum thread listing page or the landing page.

khurui's Senpai

Lonely Star

Marketplace

Hello,

Currently there still stands a very pesky bug where after winning a bid you are not granted the item nor are you notified about winning! This leads to the possible chance of missing an item you won and also losing that cold hard plat you spent time earning.

Here's a bid a friend recently won that didn't grant them the item.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As a side note there are still ghost listing in the market place as well for many items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff