Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sahagin's Waifu

Timid Friend

jenru

I don't know about most of this, as I go on Gaia, facebook and amazon... that is my internet experience.

that said, I don't want text confirmations for accounts. over the years I've made a few mules that serve different purposes, and that kind of confirmation would make it difficult to use them.

I don't really wanna hear it, facebook literally requires your phone number now

I understand different websites require different authentication for accounts to assure people aren't trolls
but then gaia has to come up with their own thing.

Because honestly, I'd rather there not be repeat absolutely AWFUL people on this site rather than have a heckin mule account.
wiIts

πΉπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ 

π–§π–Ύπ—…π—…π—ˆ! 𝖨 π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Žπ—Œπ–Ύπ—‹ π—π—π—ˆ π–Ίπ—Œπ—„π–Ύπ–½ π–Ίπ–»π—ˆπ—Žπ— 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋 π–Ώπ–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π—π–Ύπ—Œ π—Œπ—π–Ίπ–Όπ—„π—‚π—‡π—€ π—‚π—Œπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ύ. 𝖨𝗍 π—π–Ίπ—Œ π–Ίπ—Œπ—„π–Ύπ–½ 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 π–Όπ—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π—‰π—‹π—ˆπ—π—‚π–½π–Ύ π—…π—‚π—‡π—„π—Œ, π—π—π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύ 𝖺𝗋𝖾
π—π—π—ˆ π—Œπ–Ύπ—‰π–Ίπ—‹π–Ίπ—π–Ύπ–½ π–Ίπ—π–Ίπ—π–Ίπ—‹π—Œ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽-𝗇𝖾𝗐 π–Ύπ—‡π—π—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ—‚π—‰π—‰π–Ύπ–½ (𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 π—‡π—ˆ π–Όπ—π–Ίπ—‡π—€π–Ύπ—Œ π—π—ˆ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—‚π—π–Ύπ—†π—Œ):

𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖺, 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝟣
𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖺, 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝟀

𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖻, 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝟣
𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖻, 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝟀

Thank you.Β  We'll look into this.

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

Lanzer
A Fart in the Wind
Games/Lake Kindred

Could you please implement a way for us to pay plat to reroll legendary amulets (not kin sockets but the actual amulets) to get the stats we want from them?

This would motivate people to actually spend the GC on legendary amulets AND act as an excellent plat sink as people spend to reroll the stats.

Credit to user 2sammygate for this idea he’s been asking about for ages.

Thank you for the suggestion.Β  We will discuss about the feasibility and pricing of such a feature to be implemented.

yay! suggestion: same price as unequipping the amulets.

also a 5-10 second cooldown between rerolls to prevent botting.
domokun stargate

Helpful Puppy

36,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Yamper
jenru

I don't know about most of this, as I go on Gaia, facebook and amazon... that is my internet experience.

that said, I don't want text confirmations for accounts. over the years I've made a few mules that serve different purposes, and that kind of confirmation would make it difficult to use them.

I don't really wanna hear it, facebook literally requires your phone number now

I understand different websites require different authentication for accounts to assure people aren't trolls
but then gaia has to come up with their own thing.

Because honestly, I'd rather there not be repeat absolutely AWFUL people on this site rather than have a heckin mule account.

wow I'm sorry.

I was just expressing my opinion, didn't know it was a landmind

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

features

when you added table functionality why did you shrink the text you type in the post box?
(CAPTCHA)
domokun stargate
TheCreatureOfHabit
Hello! What is your plan / progress as far as updating Gaia's games and virtual hangouts, now that Flash is no longer supported by most browsers?

We're moving onto Unity as the new platform for hangouts.Β  An open beta should be available soon to all users.
acetrainer49
Items/Alchemy
Will there be a way to obtain flowers without towns for the time being? It would be nice to get them without having to rely on the mp.
Also are there plans to release items such as User Image or User Image? They were originally sold in cash shop, but are also alchemy items in some of the formulas. Maybe they could put in Roccoco or Mecha Neko if they still need to be sold for gc.

We'll make an effort to make flowers available in the new Towns.Β  Will look into granting them in other ways also.

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Hi there,

Thanks for attending this week's Ask The Staff. We hope we were able to answer your questions. If not, please make sure to join us next time!

The next ATS will be 09/21/21 at 4pm PDT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff