Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
+[Skarekrow]+
Items

Inflation is still beyond ridiculous despite implementing a new currency. It's getting exhausting.
User Image

ABP is reasonable considering the age/rarity of the item. BUT it looks like users are purposely trying to inflate it by only listing it high.

It's crappy, but I highly doubt they would ever implement price ceilings or anything like that. Would be extremely unpopular to do so.
Lanzer
TheOpenBox
Games / Social Spaces

Are there any updates on things like Rally 3 or Towns 3? Rally 3 has been in the same state for over a year now. It's nearly non-functional.

Sorry for the long wait in development.  We had tested the initial release of Towns 3 and had since made significant improvement in the game's performance as well as fixing a number of core issues.

We have a newer build coming out that will focus on customizability.  Once this new build is fully tested, we will start open beta to all users.

No need to be sorry! Thanks for the update on the development, as long as it isn't forgotten about entirely, I'll keep checking in from time to time. heart
sup-qt
Features - SCAS

How can we request to join.

We're looking into starting another round of SCAS application soon.  Thank you for your patience.

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • The Sweetest 250
Items/tickets

Any word on user flairs?
Over 8 months without a reply is kinda upsetting.
sup-qt
Solstice game

it would be hella cool, if future items you could get in game, were things from past events. LIke think of all the halloween weapons we've gotten through the years, would be legit.

We had been talking about making past event items available, will consider the solstice event as one of them.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Lanzer
sup-qt
Features - SCAS

How can we request to join.

We're looking into starting another round of SCAS application soon.  Thank you for your patience.

Will look forward to seeing an update on it then, thank you for the reply :>

Helpful Puppy

36,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Items

Please re-release sdplus dolls and npc companions. Both have been talked about many times, will they ever get released? sad

Girl-Crazy Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
As an alternative to updating flash games to another format, has Gaia considered working with a group like the one making Ruffle or another alternative flash player?

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

A Fart in the Wind
+[Skarekrow]+
Items

Inflation is still beyond ridiculous despite implementing a new currency. It's getting exhausting.
User Image

ABP is reasonable considering the age/rarity of the item. BUT it looks like users are purposely trying to inflate it by only listing it high.

It's crappy, but I highly doubt they would ever implement price ceilings or anything like that. Would be extremely unpopular to do so.
Then there's this item I was keeping an eye on
User Image
User Image

and this item

User Image

We need better ways of tracking items and how they sell besides just graphs. This is another reason why Gaia shouldn't always go by ABP when re-releasing items. So now if that Cake item sells for 8t changing the ABP and becomes unlisted for a while are they going to sell it for $30 or something?

voxvulpes's Honey Bun

Beloved Rabbit

18,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Mercurio DeRosa
Hi staff and artists, happy Tuesday!

Features
I’m curious about the avatars featured when collecting the Daily Chance rewards around the pages on Gaia.
User Image

I’ve had friends say they don’t enjoy being featured and are curious as to how or why they are being seen/displayed on it.

Is there a way to opt-out or disable it
pretty sure they get picked from the "ranked" avis
https://www.gaiaonline.com/collections/landing/ranked

not sure if it goes from the weekly, 3day or 1 day popular ones, but those are the avatars that make an appearance
not sure if making those private would help
sup-qt
Workshop

Whattttuppppp, now that the summer event is finally released (tho pending updates and new content) are resources gonna be available to look into some of the workshop requests?

I'm still interested in the one I submitted April 2020 on a mule, and Starry lemonades one about using the workshop interface for project ticket submissions from Jan 2020

There are a lot of workshop requests pending, we will look into seeing which ones are worked on as soon as resource are free.

Sparkly Supermodel

cryptid tamagotchi
A Fart in the Wind
cryptid tamagotchi
Items

a big thank you for re-releasing User Image, a rarer Narwheel item

more of a request and less of a question, but I hope you keep this up, as I would love to complete my collections without the need to borrow items from other users

it's often the same gatcha/narwheel/lucky catch items getting re-released, so i was very happy to see it in C9

Yes, but once again, the price on it is WAY too high. No single item should cost 2,000 freaking GC especially when Angel subscriber bonuses are STILL tanked.
it's 1500 atm actually, but i get you..
they know people want the items and milk it sad
as if having to be an angel sub just to get to the store wasn't already taxing lol

A friend of mine mentioned last time it was re-released it was 800gc

I don’t know if true. But I agree, it’s quite expensive for an older item.

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • The Sweetest 250
Misc/forums

Can we perhaps get more mods in higher traffic areas of the forums?
Such as CB?
It's a mess there lately..

Sahagin's Waifu

Timid Friend

misc//site safety

there's been a really bad thread around for 3 days now
i PM'd the thread to a mod and no one got back to me

could you consider locking threads moderators have to keep around, so it can't be bumped further?

can you do something about the trolls and other awful people on the site?
please don't just tell me your "moderation team works super hard"
i'm sure they do
but when there's gross threads up for days and days at a time even when it has been reported over and over, and PM'd to mods,
i don't want to hear that copy and pasted fake customer service schtick
Xygnus
Events
Good day everyone! Are the events team open to collab on a particular project? I'd like to know if there is a way to reach them. <3

If you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to share them here or PM me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff