18,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • The Edgiest 250
A Fart in the Wind
cryptid tamagotchi
Items

a big thank you for re-releasing User Image, a rarer Narwheel item

more of a request and less of a question, but I hope you keep this up, as I would love to complete my collections without the need to borrow items from other users

it's often the same gatcha/narwheel/lucky catch items getting re-released, so i was very happy to see it in C9

Yes, but once again, the price on it is WAY too high. No single item should cost 2,000 freaking GC especially when Angel subscriber bonuses are STILL tanked.
it's 1500 atm actually, but i get you..
they know people want the items and milk it sad
as if having to be an angel sub just to get to the store wasn't already taxing lol

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Lanzer
sup-qt
Features- Paid Perks

Hi, when will we get an update on the kitten star perks and the features we have been promised but haven't yet received?

I've made a thread in SF regarding it

Things of note:
#1 Dark mode, extra colour themes.
#2 Angel sub using the same system as the perks (I want to buy a year long sub already pls!)
#3 Being able to chop and change what perks we receive.
#4 All the other things that we were told about (which if you've forgotten about, are listed in my thread)

I understand that there are limitations on how many projects can be worked on at once. However we have not been kept in the loop with the things we have been promised.

I just want an update. I want communication.
I am not asking for an exact date when you may not be able to stick to it, but I want to know that the things we were promised havent just been straight up forgotten.

Its been over a year.

You're right.  Sorry for the long wait in getting these features ready.  I'll circle back with the team as they wrap up the event and see what can be added next.

I appreciate the acknowledgement.

At this point I would love some of the following questions to be answered, so that way we can reset our expectations regarding the features.
Things may have changed from when the features were first announced, and some may be at different stages of development than others, but since we have received no communication we just don't know where things are at.

Are all these things still happening? (see my SF thread if anyone is unsure of what has been promised, I didn't list the all)
Has there been backend problems causing delays with xyz that still need to be sorted?
How low/high on the priority list are these things?
Are any close-ish to completion?
Have any features not had any work started yet?

Fishy Explorer

Games -- Lake Kindred

Any chance that LK will be part of the coming Halloween event? Totally understandable if not! Just nosy.

p.s. I'm loving that we have some kin pop up in the Solstice Game! It's not the same as a new world or updated RIGs but, y'know, it's still fun.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Items

Inflation is still beyond ridiculous despite implementing a new currency. It's getting exhausting.
User Image

Mikael Meister's Buttercup

Dedcadent Abductee

23,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
Sensei Norisu Chyaku
[features - pms]

Hiya, is there a way you can bring back older pms? I miss seeing my older ones, but after my inbox got full, it started to delete them one by one I guess, isn't there like some sort of archive you could develop for the older pms for your account?
I don't know if anyone has answered yet, but you can save your PMs. Just select the ones you want to keep and click the save button.
Queen Long Money
2nd attempt

Shops
When will you have smaller denominations in the cash shop?

The announcements show 1000 GCash etc. cards, but it is not in the shop.

If this in fact a template, please revise because we go to the shop looking for the denominations you are advertising only to see they are not available, just the very expensive ones.

Sorry there is probably a mistake on the graphic or the gift card.  Will talk to the team about this.

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,950 Points
  • Pop! Pop! Bubblegum! 500
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
  • The Sun, The Sea, and Her Dreams 500
Items

Can we maybe see one more Bold Bubblegum and one more Sea Dreams item before the season ends? We've only seen three Bold Bubblegum (one human, two Paw) and two Sea Dreams (both human) items this season, which is drastically low compared to several other schemes this season. I know these are older schemes and would get less love compared to brand new schemes, but I'd really love to see at least one more items for these schemes. They are two of my absolute favorites that get me super excited for the summer season, so it'd make me really happy to see one more for each scheme before we transition entirely into the fall schemes. >w<

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Misc

Request for a site wide survey regarding Gaia's recent marketing strategies. Asking if users are content with current pricing of Cash Shop items, etc.

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
cryptid tamagotchi
A Fart in the Wind
cryptid tamagotchi
Items

a big thank you for re-releasing User Image, a rarer Narwheel item

more of a request and less of a question, but I hope you keep this up, as I would love to complete my collections without the need to borrow items from other users

it's often the same gatcha/narwheel/lucky catch items getting re-released, so i was very happy to see it in C9

Yes, but once again, the price on it is WAY too high. No single item should cost 2,000 freaking GC especially when Angel subscriber bonuses are STILL tanked.
it's 1500 atm actually, but i get you..
they know people want the items and milk it sad
as if having to be an angel sub just to get to the store wasn't already taxing lol
My bad. the MP says 2,000GC but I see it is "marked down" in the actual store.

But 1,500 is still too expensive. It's literally twice or more what a new item in LV goes for rolleyes

Helpful Puppy

36,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Items

Hi!! I've been working hard during a few sick days to complete my sdplus doll collection. (Only 35 to go!!! Woot)
But i found out that there is no record of a #557.... why is this?
Can you go back and make one? My ocd would appreciate it.

( for the record I'm only collecting the first 700 dolls. The Gaia created scarcity, has made the other dolls unattainable and thus uninteresting)

Distinct Citizen

13,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
xXRed Moon VampiressXx
Sensei Norisu Chyaku
[features - pms]

Hiya, is there a way you can bring back older pms? I miss seeing my older ones, but after my inbox got full, it started to delete them one by one I guess, isn't there like some sort of archive you could develop for the older pms for your account?
I don't know if anyone has answered yet, but you can save your PMs. Just select the ones you want to keep and click the save button.
I didn't know of the feature before then, so they're gone. I only have pms from 2019 onward.
TheOpenBox
Games / Social Spaces

Are there any updates on things like Rally 3 or Towns 3? Rally 3 has been in the same state for over a year now. It's nearly non-functional.

Sorry for the long wait in development.  We had tested the initial release of Towns 3 and had since made significant improvement in the game's performance as well as fixing a number of core issues.

We have a newer build coming out that will focus on customizability.  Once this new build is fully tested, we will start open beta to all users.
features: profiles
at first a few months ago only my cousin seemed to have this issue now it seems to be cropping up with other users as seen here or seen here
do you think you could look at the profile system so that users can put pics or avis on there profiles without having to change browsers?

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
+[Skarekrow]+
Misc

Request for a site wide survey regarding Gaia's recent marketing strategies. Asking if users are content with current pricing of Cash Shop items, etc.
Spoiler alert: we ain't. whee

Sparkly Supermodel

Hi staff and artists, happy Tuesday!

Features
I’m curious about the avatars featured when collecting the Daily Chance rewards around the pages on Gaia.
User Image

I’ve had friends say they don’t enjoy being featured and are curious as to how or why they are being seen/displayed on it.

Is there a way to opt-out or disable it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces