Welcome to Gaia! ::

It is Valentine's Day! You're about to go out on a date and you walk in on....

Raine in a nightgown 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Asbel and Cheria cosplaying as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Chrom and Robin in the hotspring 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Female Kampfer Form Yosuke rolling in a trashcan 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Mikoto playing with Gekotan toys 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Judai trying to use a Kuriboh for a wig 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Jack and Ralph comparing weapon collections 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Adachi shoving someone in the TV 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Detective Ren Suzugamori trying to solve how to open a door 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Jade and Yusei skipping with the Floating Cat Head (aka Luna P) with Sailor Pluto playing a trumpet 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 148 149 150 > >> >>> »|

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ㄨAxl: S Class Maverick Hunterㄨ
Theme: Me, AXL!
Health: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
A-Trans: Active/Standby
Action Trigger Gauge:▇▇▇▇▇▇|▇▇▇▇▇▇|▇▇▇▇▇▇
Pokéballs: ● ● o o
DNA Cores:Wild JangoMad NautilusSilver HornMach Jentra

"The S-Class Maverick Hunter Axl is here, no need to fear!"

Axl looked up at the barrier that Zaphias had, it was quite amazing. Axl knew of the situation that he was in and was quite shocked when he heard of it, it would explain creatures like his Aron and Jiyu's Sandshrew, he traveled aimlessly till he reached the city, there he asked of his situation and got a grasp of what happened, he had stayed in the city since helping however he could but today, he will set off again. "Aron, Sandshrew, come on, we're gonna hit the road soon, lets have a walk by town and have a last look see" said Axl as got up from his relaxing position at the inns roof. Aron and Sandshrew were playing around and enjoying the down time. they perked up when Axl said they were going to leave soon. Axl grabbed both pokemon and jumped down and landed with such grace Aron was clapping and Sandshrew was with a bored expression, no matter how hard Axl tried he couldn't get Sandshrew to lighten up.

"Just the thought of wiping the floor with those Mavericks makes my trigger finger itch!"

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
Genis Sage
TP: 100%
Lᴏcᴀᴛιoɴ: Inaba - Roof of Junes

With a toothy grin, the Chaos Sorceror let out a nasty cackle as the slew of bodies lay on the ground, their energy drained by the horde of Vilems he'd brought with them. Taking care to ensure they caught everyone on the roof by surprise, he was going to go down, floor by floor. Of course, then it hit him, hey, why do this the slow way when they could do this the fun way~? Doppelgangers stationed on each floor by the fire escapes to prevent any human escape attempts, it only took a moment before all Vilem were sent to each floor, five apiece. They would start the chaos, as screams would start to erupt from the Junes building. Anyone standing next to it could probably hear the chaos beginning to ensue as floor by floor, cries of terror began to erupt from the morning Junes shoppers.

"Run in terror, foolish humans. Learn true fear in the face of your superiors! Worship the Black Moon Clan!" he said with a cackle to no one in particular. He was pretty much by his lonesome at the moment on the rooftop, but the screams would suffice his appetite for the time being.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Where am I?: Inaba ~ Going towards Junes
Are these my pals?:
How am I feeling?: Confident

Along his patrol, the static of the radio kicked in with hurried voices. Apparently, the most popular shop in town was being attacked. He heard what was said, and from the looks of it, he needed to get to get to Junes quick. The soon-to-be-detective wanted to prove his own worth, so without further delay, he stopped his own patrol, and was on his way to Junes.

User Image

Out of Coats: travel travel post travel travel

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

With: Tomoe

Mirajane followed Ken to the chaos gate and examined it, well I have talked to a few people about it apparently we use this directory to say keywords which takes us to different places. " she said informatively as she smiled to ken. "Well it seems like some of the places are no longer as they are scratched off." she said with a bit of a frown. "Yes Maybe going to Skyloft right now wouldn't be the best idea." she said she didn't want anything to happen to the others and she figured they should go some place a bit safe for the time being. "Maybe Inaba that sounds like a nice place to go." she said having never heard of a place like it before. When Prinny said something about Tomoe. "Or right Miss Tomoe would probably like to join us." she said with a smile as she turned. "I'll go get her wait right here!" she said with a smile as she turned and ran off looking for their blonde companion.

Running around for a bit she finally found her talking to herself. Mirajane stood there and watched her for a second. After about a minute she walked over to her and smiled, "Miss Tomoe are you okay?" she ask slowly placing her hand on the shorter girls shoulder. Being the oldest out of her group, she had to make sure everyone was doing alright. Well at least she thought she was the oldest though she didn't know how old prinny was she still wanted to protect and care for him just like the others. "Ken and the others would like to move on from this town and we wanted to know if you were going to join us?" she asked as she gave the younger girl a warm friendly smile.

OOC:
Dai Eden
woodz dragon
Youkai Saint

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
Megaman's Theme
I am first class Purifier Unit ...'

User Image
Trigger was currently in one of the many cafes that were located throughout the city. He was sitting down and drinking a cinnimon late and eating a blueberry muffin. It had been about a week since Aile and him had gotten to the city. It had a lot of entertainment places and were full of those pokemon creatures. It was the perfect place to relax and forget about there troubles. After what happen with Subaru him and Aile had been a wreak. Though he was able to hide his a bit better for Aile's sake.

It had been months since then and they both had gotten a bit better. Though they still weren't able to find out what had caused such a change in Subaru. They really needed a break and this city was a perfect place for such a break. Currently he was waiting for Aile, they had planned to meet at this cafe. Aile wanted to check out a certain clothing store and he wanted to talked to the Gym leader to learn more about pokemon. So they split for a bit but made a meeting place. ~That gym leader was passionate about pokemon. The creatures sound so reliable and useful too.~
... Megaman Trigger'

Versatile Stalker

19,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
"Now, it's showtime!"

۞Kamen Rider Wizard۞
Soma Haruto

User Image Haruto decided to take the initiative and mounted is cycle bring it close by to the group as he started to rev it up. "So how are we going to go about this exactly? I mean who are we looking for description wise?" Haruto gave it some though out loud as he though this through. He was quick to point out something Twilight Sparkle said earlier. "Yes of course, the dragon is looking for his partner. That can be obvious from the shape of his tail. So that must mean the person he's looking for must be some kind of tinkerer. One that can make this special prosthetic to help this dragon fly no doubt."

Haruto grabbed his black helmet that was attached to the side of his bike as well as a spare white one. "I have only been here for a couple of weeks and I'm still not very familiar with the area," He was quick to add. "But I can get around faster on my bike. If anyone needs a ride I can take one person with me." Of course searching for a place with such a tinkerer would be a chore to say the least but non the less going by bike or whatever means of quick transportation they all had would make things a bit simpler.

Location: Lumiose City - Magenta Plaza, near Donut Shop Hungry
With: Toothless, Martel, Gaige, Twilight Sparkle
Emotions: Taking the initiative
OOC:

Heath: 100%
Mana: 100%

Current Style: N/A

Current Rings Equipped: Left Hand (Flame), Right Hand: (Driver On)
Shadowkeykeeper
My Little Keldeo
woodz dragon
Shimmering_Apocalypse

"I promise, I will be your last hope."

Shirtless Fairy

12,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Unicorns and dragons were common in this girl's homeworld? That might explain her lack of fear toward the large black beast. While there were no shortage of unicorns back in Equestria, dragons were rather uncommon, and generally far too dangerous to be approached and studied. Spike was the only exception that Twilight knew of, but was not the less glad he was. He must have been worried sick about her, but Twilight knew her friends would care for him... as long as they could find Spike.

The dragon seemed to be calming down. The greenette began to talk of how she too was missing her friends, but something about knowing someone who could communicate with 'Pokemon.' Apparently that was the name for the creatures which Twilight had seen wandering around the city, often with humans. "I don't think he's a 'Pokemon' from around here since he seems so lost," Twilight commented. Her eyes were continuously fixated on the device mounted to the creature's tail. Perhaps it would be of use to everypony, not to mention the dragon himself if she could enable him to fly. A gesture such as that might get him to open up.

She had been so intent on studying the dragon's device that she hardly noticed someone remark on her own appearance. That was to say until she felt a hand touch the back of one of her wings. Startled, Twilight Sparkle let out a small yelp, sharply turning to face whoever it was who touched her. Looking back at her was a human with long, red hair, remarking on how real she appeared to be. This was even stranger, but perhaps he was from some place where unicorns were not so common. "Um... yes, I'm real?," Twilight responded awkwardly, a nervous grin on her face. "Are you lost here too?"

The brown-haired fellow who had joined their lot commented on the black dragon's machinery. Twilight wasn't quite sure what a 'Tinkerer' was, but she had some ideas of her own on how to help the beast. "I might be able to help him fly," she answered nervously, looking back at the dragon. "I have a little experience with dragons myself. We're probably best off sticking together too, at least until we find our friends. I'm Twilight Sparkle... we might be together for a long time."

User Image
Company:Martel, Toothless, Haruto, Gaite, Ren

Health: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mana: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Current Location: Inaba ~ heading towards Junes
Nearby People:
Out Of Cuffs:

Regal Bryant finally reached the city. There was something odd about the air, like something dark and sinister was taking place. It was then that sounds of screaming can be heard, and realized that there WAS something going on, and it wasn't good. He made haste to fly on his rheiard and move toward the commotion.

User Image

HP: 3634/3634
TP: 352/352

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Location~With Whom: Zaphias ~ Prinny, Mirajane
Emotion/Thoughts: Pumped
Condition: Great
Ken's Persona (Kala-Nemi): Inactive

Ken's smile receded as he heard the mention of Inaba. "Inaba.... That's a city from the world I live in! I know it!" He was now beaming with joy, but then Mirajane was going to have Mami join them. "Oh right! How could I forget..." Mami was a friend to them as they were to her, and leaving her behind would have probably left a sour note. Ken was relieved that Mirajane remembered. This only made him realize that these newly found friends of his were just as much friends from the other world. He waited with Prinny, and looked over to him, noticing his anxiety, "Hey Prinny. You seem nervous. Is there something bothering you?"

HP: 100%
SP: 100%
Out of Calcium:

User Image
woodz dragon

Nilla the Cute Angel

Youkai Saint

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageUser Image
۞ 𝔸𝕝𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕖 𝔼𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕔 ۞
The Cat-loving Alchemist
Theme

Currently With: Saber

User Image
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..."
•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Al blinked for a moment when he heard Saber's response. It seemed as though she had zoned out as she was looking around. "It does look like it could be your type of town in comparison to Inaba or Neo Domino." He said with a smile. During his travels, he had gotten word about Neo Domino's current condition, which was unfortunate. It would make searching the city for Edward and Yusei difficult. He would have to keep an eye out in other places for now. "I think Astec would be a fitting place for you too." Now that he thought about it, he couldn't help but wonder how Patchouli was doing since their travels together when he first arrived. He had enjoyed the company of his new friends since his arrival to Iriphos.

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
"That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange."

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
The Sword of Promised Victory

Current Master: Al
Stats:
Strength A+
Endurance B
Agility B+
Mana C
Luck C

Theme:Unmei no Yoru / Sword of Promised Victory
Noble Phantasm in Use::None
OOC:

User Image

User Image
████

Saber focused on her Master as he spoke to her, trying her hardest to not look like she was bothered that she had zoned out. She was a king, knight, a fighter! And all she thought about was possibly food! "Inaba is much like Fyuki City, but it lacks places where other Servants would hide, this city fits a Servant more." she said before crossing her arms. "Whats more is that someone like myself does not seem out of place, these people are more of what I had in my era." she said, thinking about the Knights of the Round Table and the knights. As she said that she turned back to Al and blinked at him. "Al, do you feel hungry at all?" she asked. She didn't feel hungry, but a craving for food was settling in. Of course if that happened, Al would have a big tab to pay but she was curious.

██
User Image

Biggest Anubutt

User Image
Rex Salazar

Rex was on his way back to Providence HQ, after another successful mission, when he was surprised by a blinding flash. When the light cleared Rex found himself in a city that slightly resembled Paris. Though he could have sworn there weren't buildings that close to the Eiffel Tower. "Yo, Doc-" Rex said putting his hand to his ear only to discover that he forgot to bring his communicator. "Great." Rex said, realizing that something strange was going on, and he had no way to contact HQ.

Rex flew above the city, looking for someone that might know what was going on. When he saw a larger group of... people would be the best word, gathering below. He thought maybe one of them might know where he was. As he landed near the group he said, "Hey!" before retracting the Boogie Pack, and removing his goggles, "Do any of you guys know where I am? It looks slightly familiar, but it's different, somehow." This group was rather different as well. But fighting EVOs for as long as Rex has he had seen things that were much stranger than a flying unicorn, and a dragon. And seeing these two made him further believe something strange was going on. Seeings as how he had recently cured all EVOs on earth. "I must have missed these ones somehow." Rex thought. But they weren't attacking the city or anyone else, so he didn't think it was of absolute importance to cure them at the moment.

Current Location: Lumiose City
Current Build: Boogie Pack -> None
Health: 100%
Company: None -> Twilight Sparkle, Soma, Martel, Toothless, Gaige
OOC:

SAMEKICHl's Wife

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Attire: Puella Magi ~ School Uniform ~ Other
Soul Limit: [██████████]
Feeling: Relieved
Thoughts: "Strauss-san..."
Theme: Credens Justitiam

Currently With: Mirajane Strauss

When Mirajane spoke out to her, Mami looked over to her. Mirajane asked her if she was okay, to which Mami smiled and waved her hand. "Oh, Strauss-san, there you are! Oh, nothing is bothering me, I was just a little worried is all." Mami told the older girl. It was a bit of a fib, but Mami didn't want to bother her friends with such little things. And although she didn't show it, she was very relieved to see Mirajane again. Mirajane put her hand on Mami's shoulder, which Mami didn't mind it at all. Mirajane told Mami that Ken and the others were wanting to leave Zaphias and they wanted to know if she wanted to join them as well. Mami returned the warm smile and nodded. "Of course, I'd love to go with you all." She responded. "There's nothing I'd rather do than be with my friends." Mami told Mirajane, happily.

Mami would follow Mirajane if she lead her to the others. Mami would also asked Mirajane, "Any ideas as to where our next destination will be, Strauss-san?"

((Out Of Cake: ))
Nilla the Cute Angel

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Location: Skyloft// With: Each Other// OOC: let me know if i need to edit.
Sirea Angelie
IceEnchantress09

Dharc nodded as he ran off to finish some things for Dark Creator. "Ugh stuck doing the paper work while the girls go out and have fun dealing with anyone trying to get in." he said with a pout as he headed back toward the main office. Eria had been walking along the outskirts of the floating island it's making sure no one infiltrated their tow. "Well it seems like everything is fine here!" she said with a laugh as she skipped along her staff in hand as she headed toward the bazaar to see if they had anything sweet to eat there. Wynn was surveying the sky using her powers over wind to fly above and around the floating island to make sure no one would attack by air. "Hmm, things seem to be good above the island i should go examine the bottom to be sure." she said quitely as she dove down toward the bottom of the island. Hita and Aussa had been on the ground below the island checking out things to make sure no one was planing anything. When Aussa noticed two girls trying to hide she chuckled. "Well Hita look what we have here to girls who have gotten lost." Aussa said with a smirk. "Oh we should show them why it's not safe to be around here." she said as she walked out into the open toward the girl. "Ladies you might want to go home it's about to get hot around here!" Hita said as she held her staff out and shot a wave of flames at the ground around them. "Hita don't take all the fun!" Aussa said as she slammed her staff on the ground and it started to shake a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff