Welcome to Gaia! ::

It is Valentine's Day! You're about to go out on a date and you walk in on....

Raine in a nightgown 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Asbel and Cheria cosplaying as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Chrom and Robin in the hotspring 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Female Kampfer Form Yosuke rolling in a trashcan 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Mikoto playing with Gekotan toys 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Judai trying to use a Kuriboh for a wig 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Jack and Ralph comparing weapon collections 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Adachi shoving someone in the TV 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Detective Ren Suzugamori trying to solve how to open a door 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Jade and Yusei skipping with the Floating Cat Head (aka Luna P) with Sailor Pluto playing a trumpet 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149 150 > >> >>> »|

User Image
⊚GALVATRON⊚

⊚Location: Castle Nemesis, Throne Room
Galvatron's Theme
⊚Out of Character: blahblahblah

'I will tear this world asunder..'

"Lord Galvatron my faithful tinkerer. State my full name in the future or you will need a seeing eye drone after I tear out your optic and toss it into the River." Galvatron whispered from the shadows, his voice oddly calm and pleasant. He stepped into the light that shone through the cracks and windows adorning the Throne Room, Meta Ridley's lifeless eyes gaped from Galvatron's chest. "I think our guest would likely feel more comfortable testing the subject himself. Dark Spectrum, if you would do us the honor?" Galvatron slyly grinned as he waited. He could hear the voice again, chattering in his head. It was ever so irritating, if only he could clutch that voice's throat and blot out it's life.

You let this wretch into your base. Making deals with lower life forms..what has become of the mighty Galvatron? You should kill him. Pick him up and pop his tiny brain with your fingers. KILLHIMPLEASEOHPLEASEKILLHIMMMM

'Until all that remains is smoldering ash.'

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Shulk, wielder of the Monado
Where....am I?: Lumiose City- North Boulevard
Talent Art Gauge is at: 50%
Health: 100%
Tension: 3/5 Neutral
You will know our names!
--------------------------------------------------------

"Wow. It doesn't cease to amaze me the kinds of thing I find in this world." Shulk spoke to himself as he crossed the threshold into the bright City of Lumiose. Three months.....three long months had passed since he had left Megakat City. The Monado was still strapped to his back like it always had been. It felt so good for Shulk to finally be back in a city inhabited by Homs. No offenses meant to the residents of Megakat, but it was always good to be with his own kind. He began to explore the wide avenue he was currently on, noting the array of buildings, namely the tall tower which was in the middle of the city. "I suppose that may help people from getting lost." He commented to himself. As he walked, he noticed a small creature asleep on the sidewalk. He carefully approached the goat-like being and carefully began to examine it. It fascinated him. What was this creature? It wasn't aggressive most likely if the residents welcomed it into the city. He gently patted it's leafy collar, trying his best not to wake it up. "It feels like I'm patting a bush. What is this thing?" He asked himself out loud.

Versatile Stalker

19,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Donut Shop Hungry

User Image
The Manager and the Worker

"Oh! Haruto-kun! How fancy meeting you here!" The Manager of Donut Shop Hungry exclaimed in excitement seeing a well familiar face for once. It's had also be a couple of weeks since him and his faithful worker had been in the city. Although they seemed to have been making more profits here than anywhere else, especially with there new top of the line dount flavors, suited especially for the people here in Lumiose City. "Would you like to try our newest creation?' The worker, known only as Ryu, had pull out a fresh batch of donuts in front of Haruto. They seemed to look like some type of Bavarian Cream Bar but in was blue in color with some sort of face in front and it has some sort of white cloud-like frosting decoration around it. "I call it the Froakie-bar! It's named after a Pokemon I saw the other day called a Froakie."

Current Location: Lumiose City - Magenta Plaza, near the Pokemon Center
User Image

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Chibiterasu!
Child of the sun.

Current health: 10/10 Solar Units
Current ink: 10/10 vials.
==============================================

Chibi was rather depressed to put it mildly. Separated from his friends and chased out form Neo Domino was really getting him down. Making matters worse was the fact that all that was out here was rocks, rocks and more freaking rocks. Chibi let out a sad whimper as his emotions started getting the better of him.

"Oh for crying out loud Chibi, pull yourself together! You never acted like this when Akuro was terrorizing Nippon!" Issun shouted at Chibi, bouncing up and down on his head. Issun.....his presence was pretty much the only thing keeping the pup going right now. "C'mon Chibi, there's bound to be a town or people around here somewhere."

Issuns word gave Chibi a small dose of hope, something he thoroughly needed right about now. He barked in agreement and pushed forward through the rocky terrain. He hoped Issun was right and there would be something coming up soon.

==============================================
Where are we?: Tower of Salvation Ruins- Plains area
The wandering Artist
Issun!

User Image

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛 𝐶𝑦𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 User Image

Terror of the Skies

User Image Location: Castle Nemesis
User Image Currently With: Dark Spectrum, Shockwave, Galvatron

User Image
"It's time you've learned..."
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cynder stood near Dark Spectrum as she had watched Dark Spectrum's new pet being brought in. Dark Spectrum was pleased with what he saw, and the dragoness gave a nod in agreement. "Yes, I think this little bird will do just fine." She said. However, there was that feeling of unease that had been bothering her, though she didn't know why. She managed to shake the feeling off. Afterall, she had to look presentable toward their hosts.

She shifted her gaze toward Shockwave as he asked the Decepticon leader about testing out their subject. She smirked slightly from how Galvatron had threatened to tear out Shockwave's optic if he didn't refer to him as 'Lord Galvatron'. I like his attitude. She thought to herself. When Galvatron suggested that Dark Spectrum would feel more comfortable testing out the subject, she glanced over to Dark Spectrum. "What do you think? Do you want to play with the little bird for a bit?" She asked.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"...how complicated life can be."

User Image Health: 100%
User Image Mana: 100%
User Image Elements: Poison, Fear, Shadow, Dark Fire

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Location~With Whom: Zaphias ~ Prinny, Mirajane
Emotion/Thoughts: Content
Condition: Great
Ken's Persona (Kala-Nemi): Inactive

It seemed like forever that Ken Amada had stayed in Zaphias. After the closing of Neo Domino City, it was proven difficult to find Flynn. For now, they had put the mission aside, and began helping rebuild the town little by little, ever since the attack he had witnessed and became a part of immediately stepping foot into this new world of Iriphos. He became fond of the friends he has come to know since he stepped foot here, feeling more of a connection with them than the previous months.

Every now and again, he would lounge near the noble quarter of the city to hear the hustle of bustle. This made it easier for him to hear the news of other goings on. The nobles, on the other hand, talk among themselves a place Ken never stepped foot on, but had the desire to visit. Skyloft, and to the boy, it had a nice ring to it. Though, he has heard that it was rather unsafe, as its inhabitants are anything but ordinary. Still, that didn't lift his curiosity of this place in the clouds. From where he used to live, he is not quite used to living in a world where it seems to be like a fairy tail. Though, it seems like most the time he lived in Tatsumi Port Island has been filled with nightmares, but to him, they were challenges that have been overcome as his friends gave him the courage to fight the Shadows.

Where his friends were, he was still confused about. At this point in time, Ken Amada believes that his friends were not here in this world. So far, there was no way to prove otherwise. Although, that did not stop him from believing that they might actually come and find him. In Zaphias, this felt more of a home, but for now, he believed that there has to be a change of pace.

He sat a bench in the lower quarter, with Mirajane and Prinny. He looked over at the two, smiling, "Hey, I was just wondering... Do you think we should start moving now?" He got up from the bench, "I mean, out of this town. I'm surprised I haven't seen more of this world than I should have, and maybe, just maybe there is an off-chance that I may be able to find people from my world."

He eyed Mirajane and Prinny, "I know there's still the matter of the mission, but we'll never be able to get into Neo Domino City at the state it's in, so why don't we go out venturing? It's better than sitting around..." Ken gazed up at the sky. I feel somewhat safe here, but what if my friends are here, and they aren't? He looked back at the two, "So, who's with me?"

HP: 100%
SP: 100%
Out of Calcium:

User Image
woodz dragon

Nilla the Cute Angel

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                          Martel was at awe at the city. Never in her life, aside from the closed off Neo Domino City, had she'd seen such a grand city. Meltokio was grand, but this...was rather shiny. So many different people and Pokemon were out and about, Martel just had to let out her own Pokemon, Meadow. The green Chansey followed along while looking around as well. Sena's voice broke from her her awe and Martel nodded, "Yes it is. It is more grand than the capital of Tethe'alla. I'm glad that we were able to find such a city." However Luna came out and demanded to go and kick someone's butt. Martel had gotten used to the young girl's outbursts and such and finally came to the conclusion there were two people. She didn't mind though, they were nice. Sora mysteriously disappeared and their newest companion, Gaige, was interesting to her. Martel was happy to travel with such various people. It reminded her of when she traveled with Kratos, Yuan and her brother, Mithos. She smiled on that. "We have traveled far, we can stop for food. But please, let's not hurt the vendors. After all they would be giving us the food. I have some gald that we can use to pay, no need to steal." she smiled. It was like being with her brother, Mithos, alittle. So many questions but at the same time, trying to help him to learn that they didn't need to do all that stuff so much with a bit of kindness. "It's okay Sena, you and Luna are not forcing. I could use a little food myself." she looked around and noticed something. A vendor's vehicle. "Donut Shop Hungry?" she looked at Lance and Gaige while smiling, "We can at least purchase some of these for a snack until we are able to find a place to eat."
                                                          "Chansey!" Meadow smiled and nodded to the idea, agreeing with Martel since it was hungry as well.
                                                          Martel chuckled and smile, "Looks like you agree too, huh Meadow." she smiled and patted her Pokemon's head before the two of them went over, "I'm also rather curious about this." she smiled while looking at everyone, then at Luna/Sena, "Would you like one too?" As she walked, Martel tripped.

User Image
*´¨`* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *´¨`*
✿Where: Lumiose City-Donut Shop Hungry
✿Who: Lance, Gaige and Platinum the Trinity
✿Condition: Good
✿Pokemon: Chansey (Meadow)
✿HP: 100/100
✿TP: 100/100
✿Themes: Theme✿✿Fight
ØOut of Cute: Sorry about the mistake!
*´¨`* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *´¨`*

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image User Image X User Image X User Image X
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
╔═══════ ⋉ж⋊ ═══════╗
Judai Yuki
╚═══════ ⋉ж⋊ ═══════╝
╚═══Osiris Red Student-Mage and Summoner═══╝

Lifepoints: 100%(4000/4000)XX ж XX Tp: 100%(400/400)
Duel Spirits: Hane Kuriboh, Elemental Hero Neos, Neo Spacians and YubelXX Current Summon: NoneXX ж XX ♪♫: ж

Judai Yuki watched from the rooftops as the hooded woman carefully broken into the the store. It was his first day back in the city in three months. He was rather surprised the dueling captial of Iriphos that was known for their bonds was resorting such measures. He was told he would have to be at the border of hte city by a certian time or else get arrested. The Osiris Red Student had heard rumors of a cloaked woman running around the city of Neo Domino.
Yubel waited until the hodded woman went in, "Do you really think that it's Yusei Fudo?" she asked. The duel spirit remembered meeting the spiky haired male once.
Judai nodded, "It has to be. I mean, Yusei did have that girl form the last time we saw him after the T.V. World thing. Besides, this is his city after all..."

"But to steal and cause trouble in this city? If it is, shouldn't he care for more than to rob?" Yubel inquired.

Judai started to think. It was true. Why would someone like him do such a thing.
"I wonder if it's this Black Rose Witch I remember hearing about before we were joined together."
Judai blinked, "Oh yeah. I remembering hearing the news about her back when I was Dark Signer. She stole various things in all the different towns. You really think it's her?"
"Most likely. Better to take advantage of a town locked up. What are you going to do, Judai?"
"We follow her. I don't want the cops think I'm stealing too. I want to get some answers..."

Judai wanted answers. He wanted to see if the Black Rose Witch knew anything about his missing friends. He knew that Kenzan was in the world and he was sure to find him again some day but for now, Judai knew to keep his distance away from the dino duelist. After all, he was fused with the very thing that Kenzan wanted to save him from. Judai felt bad. He hoped that one day Kenzan and maybe his other friends would forgive him. However for now, he had to focus on the cloaked duelist, lying in wait with his eyes duel colors.
"How is it this time?"

"Trippy still." Judai knew he had something going on with his powers. There's been a few times he would sneeze and fireballs would shoot out much like a spell. He was rather confused about that and seeing the different auras of things whenever he's using his eyes. "But I am getting better..." he muttered, awaiting and hidden from the cloaked woman.

((Out of Kuribohs: ))

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Power:100/100

In the company of:Stranger
Where am I?: Skyloft ~ Stables
Thoughts at the moment: "Who is this guy?"
OoC: N/A
                                              Do you stop BELIEVING in the moon..
                                              When the sun comes up?...

User Image

Jack Frost looked excited at how vibrant the landscape Skyloft was. It has been a few months since left the hustle and bustle of Neo Domino City, so he got used to this world for what it was, doing all sorts of traveling in his time. This town however, along his aerial voyage, had become visible to him through the clouds, and he was greatly enticed to approach it. There was something odd about the inhabitants however.

They were odd, and were acting a bit more uniform than most people. It almost seemed lifeless here, for such a beautiful place. He wanted to give it some justice. When he wanted to conjure some snow to fall however, it did not work. After all, he was high above the clouds, so he should have expected as much. The way the clouds formed around the establishment was impeding his powers just a little. Jack could still conjure ice, make snow balls, and fly.

His curiosity led him to a statue, where he earlier had heard noises. A woman, who it was, Jack didn't know or dwindled on about, so he moved onto another part of the place. He then came up to the stables, where he saw birds gathered together in pins. Giant birds. "Whoa... what are these things..." Suddenly, someone in a red suit had entered, and Jack sneaked in one of the stalls. He seems different than everyone else. It was odd to hear him chuckle at the sight of seeing a giant bird. He leaned against his staff and observed the man in the red suit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Gaige the Mechromancer.
Where am I: Lumiose City- Donut Shop Hungry
Weapon on hand: ----------, --/--;---/---
HP: 4000/4000
Shield: 2500/2500
Deathtrap: Ready and waiting.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Three months ago, Gaige landed in this strange world, unconscious in the middle of a burning forest. She'd traveled with a worm-person to some ruins plagued by a demon. Now, she was in a new city, a very shiny one. She was very uneasy about this place, it reminded her too much of Opportunity, the city that Handsome b*****d was building. On top of that, she hadn't seen a New-U station during her travels, leaving her all the more on edge. She raced to catch up with Martel and Trinity, the local police having stopped her alone. Apparently, they didn't like the fact she came in openly carrying an assault rifle. People these days. She caught the tail end of their conversation about getting something to eat. How convenient there was a food truck nearby. "Sorry about that, the police wanted to have a word with me." She explained to them as she rejoined them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Versatile Stalker

19,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
"Now, it's showtime!"

۞Kamen Rider Wizard۞
Soma Haruto

User Image Haruto had for once glanced over at the new freshly baked dount designs that the Manager had wipped up not too long ago. The fresh aroma from them was inciting he was actually quite tempted to buy some. "Wow! Those look good!" For once the Manager actually outdid himself. It was then he noticed there was some other customers coming up to the dount shop as well, faces he never seen before but he was sure they were not from this city. In any case Haruto decided to do something out of the ordinary for once. "I'll take three dozen of those." He could see the shock in his Manger's face for a moment but it was quickly spoiled as he finished is statement. "Those will be for those customers though. I'll take a plain sugar for me personally." Haruto saw the reluctant reaction from the Manger as he was quick to give Haruto his usual order. He nodded, exception his sweet confectionery treat and gave the Manager extra money for the three dozen Frokie Donuts that the next customers would get for free, courtesy of Haruto of course.

As soon as he got his dount, Haruto sat down in his usual spot in one of the make shift chairs provided by the donut truck. It had a great view of the large tower that sat in the middle of the city. The landmark was seen from pretty much everywhere that it was very hard to get lost in this city.

With: Several others approaching the shop
Emotions: Feeling a bit generous
OOC:

Heath: 100%
Mana: 100%

Current Style: N/A

Current Rings Equipped: Left Hand (Flame), Right Hand: (Driver On)

"I promise, I will be your last hope."

Versatile Stalker

19,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Donut Shop Hungry

User Image
The Manager and the Worker

"Well that was quite nice of him," the Manager said with a smile to his Worker as he also nodded in agreement. "Looks like its your luck day ladies and gentlemen!" the Manager was quick to wave to the other customers approaching the shop. "Free Froakie Bars courtesy of Haruto-kun over there!" He was quick to point him out as the young man in red and black simply waved to them them when back to eating his dount. "Get them while they are still piping hot!" the Manger was sure this would draw more customers in.

Current Location: Lumiose City - Magenta Plaza, near the Pokemon Center
User Image

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
User Image

Zack Fair
MP:600
AP:600
Materia: Curaga/Hell Firaga/Hell Thundaga/Blast Wave/Assault Twister+/Wall

"Boy oh boy, the price of Freedom is steep."

Night patrols were the one thing Zack was not too fond of, since he meant he didn't get to be at home. Then again this was daytime and all, so it better to have the light of the day to help him see things. At night the thief easily slipped away, but in the day? Not so much.
Of course he was doing this to find the card thief that was going around and stealing cards from people and shops. Why? He didn't know, but he was working for Sector Security for now so he did what he could. Strolling through the streets to keep a look out for the thief. As he walked through a ally way he remembered vaguely that there was store not far from here. Curiously he moved through the alleyway as he looked for the signs of the woman being here.

As he reached a nearby card shop he spotted someone in a cloak entering. Aha! That had to be the culprit! "Stop right there!" he shouted, hoping the figure would hear him and stop. Running full speed, Zack ran to the doorway and tried to go in but to his surprise he ended up sliding past. Crashing into a pile of garbage, the former SOLDIER quickly lept up as he tossed a banana peel off his shoulder. "That hurt...who made the ground to slippery out here.." he mumbled as he ran back to the doorway. Peeking inside, he moved to run and try to catch the person. He'd spent most of his time trying to catch this thief, and he'd get them!

"Embrace your dreams, and protect your honor as SOLDIER."

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                          Dark Spectrum gave a grin and a respectful bow to Galavatron. "Why thank you, Lord Galvatron. I'm humble that you would let me have this honor." The king of the Black Moon Clan sauntered over. "I would just love to play with the little birdie."

The subject in question just stood there, staring out at the surroundings but not moving at all. He didn't even react to the blunette coming over with a grin on his face. After all, it was all that he knew. Was to just pay attention and take orders from Lord Galvatron and Shockwave. Now they're allowing Dark Spectrum to give the orders. The subject didn't move or react as Dark Spectrum seemed to inspect him by circling around. His eyes did move to follow Dark Spectrum's finger after he requested him to do so. Then he watched the man smile.

"State your name for me."

"Crow Hogan." Crow simply said, his voice sounded monotoned.

"hmmmm heh heh. This is going to be fun. So then, Crow, flap your arms like you are one."
                                                          Crow lifted his arms out and waved them up and down like they were wings. He had no expression on his face as the man laughed.

"Okay stop."the king watched as Crow did, "Now state your purpose."

"To serve Lord Galvatron and Shockwave."
                                                          "I see I see, and why are you answering to me?"
                                                          "They wanted you to test me."
                                                          "heh. Good little bird." He inspected Crow again, "Amazing work that you did, Shockwave. I am very impressed so far." Dark Spectrum eyed the one-eyed one with a smile before looking at Crow. "Crow do hand stand."

Crow took a step forward and raised his arms up a bit before letting himself fall forward to balance his body on his hands. He could hear clapping and would remain like that until there was another order. There was a pause.

"Now do a couple flips. I want to see your physical prowess."

Crow pushed his arms down and up to swing his body before doing a couple of flips for him both forward and backwards. Crow stopped and awaited for orders.

Dark Spectrum clapped, "Good boy! Okay, enough tricks. I don't want to wear our poor bird out." he smiled. Dark Spectrum stood behind Crow while putting his hands on Crow's shoulders. "I'm very impressed with your craftsmanship, Shockwave. Your skills are very commendable. Go ahead, Crow. Go state your allegiance to your lord." Dark Spectrum gave him a small push. The dark king could tell the lord of the robots seemed to have some troubles. Though his attitude seemed fitting, there was a hint of madness about him. Once of which Dark Spectrum didn't mind, after all, what's a bit of chaos among friends.

Crow, regaining his footing fast, slowly approached Galvatron's throne as Dark Spectrum returned to Cynder's side. Crow stopped before getting too close bowed to him. "I am here to serve you, Lord Galvatron."

User Image
ØWhere: Castle Nemesis
ØWho: Galvatron, Shockwave, Dark Spectrum, Cynder
ØCondition: Good (like a puppet)
ØSigner Mark (Tail): Glowing // Not Glowing
ØDragon: Black Feather Dragon
ØCards in Use: None
ØLifepoints: 100/100
ØThemes: ThemeØØFight
ØOut of Crows: meep, I'll have a new pic soon

Xombie v2.0

Sirea Angelie