Welcome to Gaia! ::

It is Valentine's Day! You're about to go out on a date and you walk in on....

Raine in a nightgown 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Asbel and Cheria cosplaying as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Chrom and Robin in the hotspring 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Female Kampfer Form Yosuke rolling in a trashcan 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Mikoto playing with Gekotan toys 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Judai trying to use a Kuriboh for a wig 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Jack and Ralph comparing weapon collections 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Adachi shoving someone in the TV 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Detective Ren Suzugamori trying to solve how to open a door 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Jade and Yusei skipping with the Floating Cat Head (aka Luna P) with Sailor Pluto playing a trumpet 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 148 149 150 > >> >>> »|

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
I'm a Prinny dood!
HP: 100% dood!
Here I go dood!
Thoughts:...........
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another peaceful day in the lower quarter of Zaphias. Prinny sat on a bench with his friends Ken and Mirajane. It was nice, but the routine was getting stale, at least for them as they expressed desire to move along. Him however, this routine was great for him. Not much work, no master to abuse him. But then again, he was hindering his own progress toward reincarnation. "Well, I suppose we can leave doods. It's not like I got any reason to stick around." He said, concurring with their statements. He hopped off the bench and followed Mirajane and Ken

Nilla the Cute Angel

Dai Eden

Shirtless Fairy

12,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Twilight nodded, letting out a soft "Got it," in response to the girl's request. She folded her wings again, seeing the dragon had been relatively calmed, at least for the moment. What to do next however, was less clear. It only made sense for the humans to become curious of both a dragon and an alicorn gathered in the same place. But she couldn't just move the beast without considerable effort. Most notable was the strange device mounted on the creature's tail. She wasn't able to get a good look at it just yet, given the need to get bystanders to safety.

"We'll take care of this. Nothing to worry about," Twilight tried to reassure the crowd. Some listened and evacuated the plaza. Others continued to look on in awe. There was nothing more that could be done on that. A magic barrier to keep bystanders out would draw too much attention. But something else continued to creep into the mare's mind. There was something about that device on the dragon's tail that piqued her interest.

"He only has a membrane on one side of his tail...," Twilight mumbled under her breath as she continued to stare the the dragon, who had no made his way to the roof of a building and roared loudly. He was clearly in distress, almost as if he was calling out to somepony. At the same time, he wasn't that willing to accept Twilight just yet. That was mostly her fault for taking the extra precaution, but things were beginning to clear up. 'With the size of his wings relative to his body... he needs the sail on his tail for flight..., yet part of it's missing, so that device must......'

It all made sense. This dragon had become separated from his partner... somepony who would ride on his back to and operate that machine to help him fly. The alicorn's face widened into a nervous grin as she drew closer the dragon, hoping that he would open up to her. "I'm sorry I got defensive... but I see you're lost now, and I'll help you find your friend... I've been separated from my friends too." She extended her hoof in a friendly manner to both the dragon and the girl, offering them her trust. If they were to get by in this distorted world, they would need to form alliances.

User Image
Company:Martel, Toothless

Health: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mana: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                          Martel smiled as the black dragon ate the Apple Gel and asked for more. The dragon reminded her of Mithos and Platinum that she chuckled. "Of course you can have anoth--?" she watched as he presented his back. It looked to be something for riding the dragon. He also had no teeth. 'Oh no what happened to all his teeth! The poor dear...' Martel, though, smiled back. "Are you offering a ride?" She watched him stand on his hindlegs and and smiled. However, before she got the answer, the dragon ran up on to the Pokemon Center's roof and started to cry out. She gave a worried look as his reactions to his cries. 'Is he calling out for a friend. Oh the poor dragon.'

Martel made sure she had another Apple Gel in her hand when the dragon came back. He was still growling at the unicorn. Martel returned to his level, "it's okay. Where I am from unicorns are good creatures. No need to growl at that one." she smiled as she held out her hand with a new gel. "You poor dear. You got separated from your friends, right? It's okay. I'll help you find your friends. We're all missing our friends. We'll help eachother." Martel would hold out her hand. The dragon seemed to be insistent on pets and such so she was hoping maybe the dragon would let her pet him without the nudge, to try and show that he could trust her. Lance always seemed to care for his dragons, she wanted to care for this one. To help him. The conversation she had with Yuan over the Fandalia Flowers echoed in her mind. How much of a heart she had to stop and help every person she met. But she couldn't turn down this poor dragon. She also thought he was very cute, much like Meadow.

The purple unicorn with wings was even trying to help calm him down as well. She was lost, "You are lost as well?" Martel looked at Twilight, "So many people are lost here and now even unicorns with wings." she smiled and nods before looking at Toothless, "See, she's apologizing. Nothing to worry about."

User Image
*´¨`* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *´¨`*
✿Where: Lumiose City-Donut Shop Hungry
✿Who: Lance (who is off to a Pokemon Center), Twilight Sparkle, Gaige, Toothless and Platinum the Trinity
✿Condition: Good
✿Pokemon: Chansey (Meadow)
✿HP: 100/100
✿TP: 100/100
✿Themes: Theme✿✿Fight
ØOut of Cute: Woodz, Sora and Nilla....sorry!
*´¨`* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *´¨`*

Versatile Stalker

19,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Donut Shop Hungry

User Image
The Manager and the Worker

"Oh my!" The Manager of Donut Shop cried out as some large black creature invaded his truck. Seeing how it was quite hungry, it started to wedge itself inside the truck. The Manager and the Worker were unfortunate to be stuck with it as it failed about inside, causing quite a ruckus. When it the creature finally wedged itself free, they both where quite relieved the ordeal was over. However, there was quite a mess inside the truck and most of their pasties that they were going to sell had already been ruined, including the special Foakie Bars that were made recently. The Manger was quite distraught now and couldn't help but throw a tantrum. "I can't believe this! Everything is ruined!!" The blonde haired Manager yelled as he threw his hat to the ground. "How am I suppose to do business now?! Who's creature does that belong too?! Somebody has to pay for all this!!" The Worker was trying his best to calm the Manager down by keeping him inside the truck.

Current Location: Lumiose City - Magenta Plaza, near the Pokemon Center
User Image

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Gaige the Mechromancer.
Where am I: Lumiose City- Donut Shop Hungry
Weapon on hand: ----------, --/--;---/---
HP: 4000/4000
Shield: 2500/2500
Deathtrap: Ready and waiting.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon seeing the dragon make a break for the food cart, her instinct drove her to pull out her gun and smoke the beast. Thankfully for Toothless, Martel expressed desire to help Gaige stepped back, waiting in case things became violent. Thankfully, it never truly became dangerous. Also, a lavender unicorn with wings arrived, asking how it could help. "Dragons and Unicorns? Who made this place? J.R. Tolkien?" She asked herself. It seemed the dragon finally calmed down, though it was still acting pretty bizarre. Gaige turned her focus back to the donut shop. "Hey! Is everyone alright in there?" She called out to the manager, worker and the other customer. Her question was answered quickly as the manager threw a tantrum. "Yep, they're good." She spoke to herself. She approached the manager and pulled about five thousand dollars out of er ECHO unit. "Here." She handed the cash to the manager in a rather uncharacteristic act. That would most likely cover the damages. "I don't think that thing has an owner. So yeah. You're welcome." She said to the manager.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Toph Bei Fong ]
╣Toph Theme╠

'I'm the world's...'

User Image
Toph had recently left Martha's Ophanage and was currently out on a walk. The kids were really worried about Martha and the dualist that usually visted there. None of them had appered in the past three months and she was doing everything in her power to take there mind off their missing friends and mother figure. The lates thing she did was earthbend a jungle gym for them to play on. Though she knew that something would have to give and soon.

~I wonder if Aerith and Zack would be up for traveling again. I want to find Martha and the others for the kids there. I also wouldn't mind getting out of this city for a bit.~ The city had change a lot in the last three months. Not physically more along the lines of the feeling of it. It was more tense and she had a feeling that something was wrong. She hope that her feeling was wrong but she could usually trust her guts. ~Well hopefully I run into one Aerith or Zack and we can talk about it.~

'greatest earthbender.'

Versatile Stalker

19,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
"Now, it's showtime!"

۞Kamen Rider Wizard۞
Soma Haruto

User Image Haruto had pretty much watch the whole seen unravel from where he was sitting. That black dragon like creature was sure causing such a ruckus. He though for a moment it was another one of those Pokemon from this area so it was something that wasn't really out of the ordinary. Plus there was some magical flying purple unicorn that had suddenly appeared as well. Haruto thought yet again this was another once of those, 'Pokemon' but this one for some reason could talk. All the others seemed to say there own name when they spoke. It was all too much for him to think about this so instead he simply shrugged it off and though this was all normal for a city like Luminose.

Before he could take another bite of his plain sugar dount, Haruto saw the Manager go berserk, or at least almost lose it in a sense. In any case he did is best to calm him now. "Hey take it easy. I'm sure that...eh Pokemon?...Didn't mean to cause this much trouble. It was just hungry is all." He was quick to turn to the young amputee girl dressed in punk attire who asked if he and the dount shop workers were aright. "Besides some costly damages, I think we are just fine. Thanks." Haruto was quick to nodded off to her, and was quick to glare to the Manager to do the same as well. The pink clad workers were quite to follow suit, especially since that same girl produced some interesting large amounts of foreign currency. Lumiose City had a way to transfer all that to something more familiar to them so everything turned out just fine. Though the shop would have to close down for today to clean up in order to reopen back up the next day.

Haruto couldn't help what that other purple clad, unicorn with wings. said that the black dragon had lost a friend. Perhaps that was the whole reason behind this chaos. "Excuse me," Haruto apologized as he let himself into the conversation. "If you need any help finding someone I can lend my assistance." He was quick to give his unfinished dount to the large black creature in hopes he would take it.

With: Everyone near the Dount Shop
Emotions: Quite ignorant from all the chaos going on
OOC: Wow...so much to respond to. My heads going to explode.

Heath: 100%
Mana: 100%

Current Style: N/A

Current Rings Equipped: Left Hand (Flame), Right Hand: (Driver On)

"I promise, I will be your last hope."

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Toothless,
The Night Fury

Toothless looked to the unicorn as she started talking to him and when she appologized he simply snorted at her before looking to Martel. He had no interest at the moment in accepting the unicorn's appology, right now he just wanted to figure out where he was supposed to go from here. He noticed the worried look on Martel's face when she saw that he had no teeth so in a brief grin he exposed his pearly whites before closing his mouth and observing everyone else in the surroundings. He had caught sight of the girl with orange hair pull out her gun before his head had become buried in the donut truck so he was hard pressed to trust her or even like her. Toothless looked to the donut truck as he heard the owner's angry shouts about the damage that he'd made. He sat there thinking for a moment before looking to Martel and taking the Apple Gel over to them, setting it on the ledge that he'd been trying to squish by not too long ago. He tilted his head as he looked at the owner before walking back over to Martel. He'd seen the girl with the gun put something on the cart but he didn't think anything of it.

Toothless licked his lips, wishing he could have eaten the second apple gel but he knew that he'd damaged the person's thing so he felt slightly guilty. He brushed it off though and then returned his point of focus to Martel unsure of where he should go. Toothless had been completely dependent upon Hiccup and now that he was somewhere strange he didn't know how he'd look after himself. He could feel his stomach still growling but he didn't move in the direction of the apple gel. Instead he looked up to Martel hoping that she had some more tucked away in those pockets of hers. His gaze shifted to an approaching man and in response Toothless offered a growl in response to the approach, moving to stand between Martel and the man as if trying to protect her.

He refrained from setting the boy on fire because of all of the damage he'd already caused. Toothless looked to the donut that the boy was offering, he slowly crept towards the donut, taking a brief sniff before quickly snatching it from the boy's hand and returning to his spot beside Martel. Although he'd stopped growling Toothless kept a wary eye on the boy as well as the rest of the others. Toothless did have to admit though that the food had been quite tasty although he still preferred the fish that Hiccup brought him.

With: Martel, Twilight Sparkle, Haruto, Gaige
Thoughts: Yum
Out of Chickens:

User Image User Image User Image

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image Sєтsunα Mєiσυ
A Mчsтєriσυs Wσмαn

tab Setsuna's eyes were on the floating island. They'd followed a trail of information that led clear back to Zaphias. A series of townspeople being ousted from their floating island home to live on the surface. Seeing the island from the safety of what little foilage remained brought reality to their story. She'd never thought she'd see the day she'd see an actual floating island.

tab "Cheria, what do you make of this?" she asked, her eyes focused on the island. Hopefully no one spotted them as they were spying on the island.

Shirtless Fairy

12,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Martel continued to try reasoning with the dragon. He had appeared to open up to her, graciously accepting the gum-like substance which she offered him. That was a start. But he continued to show resentment toward Twilight, not to mention the others around. Yet at the same time, the alicorn could sense his helplessness without his friend to aid him. It reminded her of Spike, her own dragon friend who was lost without his adopted pony family. Just as Spike belonged with Twilight and her friends rather than other dragons, this dragon too had a somepony who was always at his side but was now gone. Unlike Spike, he didn't seem capable of speech, which would make this ordeal all the more difficult.

She didn't pay much heed to what else was going on around her. In the background she saw a girl with something strange around her arm approach the truck which the dragon had attacked. Another human joined her in apologizing to the workers of the donut truck. The first matter of business was keeping this dragon calm. He was far less predictable than Spike, but more like any other dragon she had encountered.

Martel's comment about unicorns from her world was interesting. 'So ponyfolk must exist in other realms... but perhaps not as common... or are they different?' That was a thought for another time. The unicorns, or anypony else in Equestria could run the gamut from saints to outright villains. Twilight wondered if any other residents of Equestria were nearby, if they had been brought to this crazed place at all.

The brown-haired human made his way over to their group, offering a donut to the black dragon and to help find his partner. Twilight was still nervous. So long as the dragon acted coldly toward everyone except Martel, there was still danger- something she would do her best to keep from hindering her. "We're looking for this dragon's friend," the mare answered straightly. She turned her head to the dragon. "Is there anything you can tell us about your partner?" It was a longshot, but the creature appeared to understand when anypony spoke, even if he couldn't verbally communicate back.

User Image
Company:Martel, Toothless, Haruto, Gaige

Health: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mana: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                          Martel looked over at the angry manager about his shop. Martel felt really bad, though it couldn't be helped. The poor dragon was hungry. Before she could pull out her gald, Gaige covered the damages. "Thank you Gaige, I promise to repay you back." Even though Martel felt responsible, it was the least she could do for her traveling companion. Even Toothless was trying to help. He took the Apple Gel that Martel had tried to give him again and set it on the ledge as a man came over to reassure the workers that they were okay and nothing to be bad. "See, he's sorry too. I'm sorry for all of this. Really." She looked down at Toothless...who smiled teeth. "huh? You have teeth. Amazing, you can retract your teeth?" Martel smiled. Dragons were very special creatures and each one was different, including this one. Speaking of dragons, "In my world, Dragons and Unicorns are common." she smiled. The man came over and she saw Toothless get defensive. Before Martel could call out, the dragon ate the donut he offered. "Thank you." She smiled before petting the dragon, "It's okay." Martel looked at the man, "In all honesty, we're missing a lot of people. We've been separated from them and I don't know if they are around or not." The winged unicorn spoke her peace as well. She was trying to communicate with the dragon. "I have a friend who can communicate with Pokemon, but I'm not sure if he is a Pokemon. Maybe if we had a picture or something...." she thought for a bit.

User Image
*´¨`* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *´¨`*
✿Where: Lumiose City-Donut Shop Hungry
✿Who: Lance (who is off to a Pokemon Center), Twilight Sparkle, Gaige, Toothless and Platinum the Trinity
✿Condition: Good
✿Pokemon: Chansey (Meadow)
✿HP: 100/100
✿TP: 100/100
✿Themes: Theme✿✿Fight
ØOut of Cute: Woodz, Sora and Nilla....sorry!
*´¨`* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *´¨`*

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageUser Image
𝓐𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓖𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱
The Flower Girl
Theme

Currently With: Herself => Zack

User Image

"There's so much to learn of this planet."
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Aerith strolled through the streets with a basket full of flowers. The six months she had spent in Iriphos, she was happy that she had spent all this time traveling with Zack. They met new friends along the way, yet they still haven't found any signs of Cloud anywhere. She did miss having Larhal around, and hoped that the demon boy was alright where ever he was. It was unfortunate that Neo Domino had decided to isolate itself from the rest of Iriphos, though she was glad that Sector Security had allowed her and Zack to help the city out. However, she had this feeling that something was wrong.

She was also happy that she got the opportunity to sell flowers to the people of the city. With Zack hunting down the card thief, she figured that she would keep an eye out on her end while selling flowers. As she walked through an alleyway, she heard a shout closeby. Did Zack find the culprit? She thought to herself as she quickened her pace until she spotted Zack having crashed into a pile of garbage. "Are you alright, Zack?" She asked with a look of concern. She watched as the former SOLDIER had gotten back up and made his way inside the card shop. She made over to the card shop and peeked inside.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"Places to go, friends to find."

HP: 8816 / 8816
MP: 994 / 994
Equipped Materia: Restore + All, Lightning, Ice, Fire, Summon: Bahamut
LIMIT BREAK Gauge: [██████████]

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Location~With Whom: Zaphias ~ Prinny, Mirajane
Emotion/Thoughts: Content
Condition: Great
Ken's Persona (Kala-Nemi): Inactive

Ken smiled, "Alright!" Together with his friends, they began heading towards the Chaos Gate. It was then that something struck Ken as they were moving along. "There is still something that's been bothering me. Where do we go? I mean, the only places I know of are here, and there were some mentions of a place called Skyloft from the nobles. Though, I've heard that it's not the safest place to go to at this time, so that leaves us with no options..."

He looked over at Prinny and Mirajane, "Well, what do you guys think?" Ken has some knowledge of Chaos Gates, as they are used to hop from one place to another. Though he was always uncertain of how they worked. Was there an interface that lets them easily point to a location? Or is the location thought up in mind before entering? "And then we have to figure out how that Chaos Gate works."

HP: 100%
SP: 100%
Out of Calcium:

User Image
woodz dragon

Nilla the Cute Angel

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

I Am Here: Neo Domino City - Daimon Card Shop
Im traveling with: Hooded Card Thief

"To advance my goals I must stoop this low"

A hooded teen materialized in the shops back room, a purple right hand touched the panel in which the teen materialized from and the panel began to malfunction and soon, it was inoperable, this made it the 20th security panel the teen had broken this past month, the teen turned to the card thief, the teen would help the thief when he wasn't doing other mischievous activities. The teen showed that the security was disabled and the stores automatic security would be disabled, the teen was basically saying that they didn't have to worry about standard anti thief security. The teen grabbed some of those Deluxe Card Pack boxes, from within his cloak a pair of black claws came out and grabbed some Tins, now the teen was waiting for the card thief so they could scram like bandits.

The teen did this from time to time, the teen was usually doing other stuff which are of greater importance but in the in betweens, the teen would help the local card thief, why did the teen do it, no body had the slightest clue but like the card thief, the teen was very elusive and just when you think you have the teen cornered, the slippery snake would vanish like a ghost.

"Such a waste of my talent for battle"

SAMEKICHl's Wife

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Attire: Puella Magi ~ School Uniform ~ Other
Soul Limit: [██████████]
Feeling: Lonely
Thoughts: "Oh... What do I do...?"
Theme: Credens Justitiam

Currently With: No one

Mami Tomoe walked through the streets of Zaphias. She wasn't quite as used to this city as she was Mitakihara, but that's to be expected of someone who's spent almost their entire life both in it and defending it. She still had that mission that was given to her and her group, but she just had to find her group first. She was beginning to feel a bit worried, as she hadn't seen them recently. "Oh, where could they be?" Mami asked herself as she looked around. She didn't want to be alone in an unfamiliar city. "I hope I find them..."

During her time here she had attempted to find witches in the city, but she had found none. This too concerned Mami as that meant she would not be able to find grief seeds in order to purify her soul gem after she used her magic. Though, it also relieved her as it also meant that no lives were in any immediate danger, except from the monsters that had attacked earlier. Mami had also kept up attempting to contact any other Magical Girls, just in case there were any in this world other than her.

Mami pulled on her necklace and grabbed her soul gem and holding to her ear. "Hello? Is anyone out there?" She asked via the telepathy Magical Girls, and potential Magical Girls, possessed. She waited a few moments for a response as she looked from side to side for her friends. She hadn't felt this lonely in a long time.

((Out Of Cake: Sorry it's so little, I couldn't really focus properly tonight @w@;;
Tell me if you want anything fixed, okay? 0w0b ))

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces