Welcome to Gaia! ::

It is Valentine's Day! You're about to go out on a date and you walk in on....

Raine in a nightgown 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Asbel and Cheria cosplaying as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Chrom and Robin in the hotspring 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Female Kampfer Form Yosuke rolling in a trashcan 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Mikoto playing with Gekotan toys 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Judai trying to use a Kuriboh for a wig 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Jack and Ralph comparing weapon collections 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Adachi shoving someone in the TV 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Detective Ren Suzugamori trying to solve how to open a door 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Jade and Yusei skipping with the Floating Cat Head (aka Luna P) with Sailor Pluto playing a trumpet 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Edward Elric
The Fullmetal Alcehmist

Ed was glad to at least see he could still get Mustang going about the whole water thing, which made him smirk. His gaze drifted to Bravo as he suddenly was figuring out why he was called the full metal alchemist at the sight of his metal arm. Ed didn't really feel like offering a response though until Bravo asked where he was going but Mustang had chimed in before he had the chance. At the mention of Winry Ed clenched his jaw and turned to look at Mustang and said, "I did what I could to watch her but it's kind of hard from another world." Ed was in fact refering to the alternate reality he'd been sent to when he'd gotten Alphonse's body back but he didn't care to elaborate on it at the moment. Edward buried his hands into his pockets and continued his stroll through town, heading back in the direction of the inn because that was where he figured Alphonse and Saber would be. Edward kept a sharp eye on his surroundings as well as listening to see if Roy and Bravo were going to tag along, likely Mustang was going to come with him but Bravo could do as he pleased.

In the company of: Roy Mustang & some guy named Bravo
Thoughts: Useless pyro, I'm not short
Out of circles:

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

Weapon:Falchion, Noble Rapier, Short Spear, Silver Lance
With: Robin, Lucina, Morgan, Zen
Misc: 3 Elixir
Health: 80

"I just want to be strong enough to keep my friends and loved ones safe"

⊱ Chrom glanced an with out a doubt in his mind he confirmed the mark on Morgan's neck, her claims of atleast being of the exalted line were true, he'd give her that, "Morgan... I can't claim to be the grandfather you know... but know that you'll be treated like family, I'm not about to turn a blind eye on the blood we share" said Chrom, hoping his words would comfort the saddened girl. Everything was starting to calm down when a man with unfamiliar clothing entered the scene, he had a weapon and was aiming it but was asking for someone, "Peace stranger, we can settle this without the need for violence" said Chrom as he held a hand up, "I'm afraid I have not come across anyone with that name" said Chrom, he turned to Lucina, "I think it would be best if we meet these ally of yours Lucina, it would certainly help clear up any and all confusion, Stranger, I believe you should accompany us, maybe you can find your answers with them" said Chrom regarding the stranger. Chrom then turned to Robin, "Maybe we can finally clear things up on what's going on." said Chrom, he could already feel a headache from what he may about to hear from Lucina's allies.

"Anything can change"

Omnipresent Loiterer

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image MorganUser Image
Company: Chrom, Robin?, Mother and a total stranger
Inventory: Steel sword, El thunder
Health: 80/80

Morgan's steeling had to soften slightly as everyone reacted to her tears. In some ways it meant she had found, at worst, alternate versions of the people she knew. This was good in that she knew mostly that they were the same, bar the experiences she had that they obviously would not share. She took a breath hoping to calm down as opposed to just refuse all emotion, nodding in agreement with Robin's? assessment that they needed to talk to one another and sort their situations out. It was obvious to all that some parchment would be needed for them to plot out their family trees on before working out how all of this connects.

Morgan didn't expect Lucina to be instantly receptive after Lucina's first words. Though Lucina was much calmer about it than she was, proclaiming that it was a joke in poor taste. Though Lucina seemed to accept that she was her daughter... well not HER daughter specifically but she said she was going to try and be a mother to her. "It's alright. You're mostly the same personality wise it seems." she said hoping to put Lucina more at ease. Though it was probably going to be a while before Morgan could call her "Lucina" as opposed to "Mother". Chrom confirmed that she would be treated like family even though he wasn't quite the Grandfather she knew, she smiled slightly at that. It was almost like when Father found her at those Ruins all over again.

Then a stranger armed with some bow like device... 2 bow like devices came to them, weapons readied apparently, asking to know about a "Rei". Morgan already had a mental map of the immediate area so her eyes could settle clearly on this person. The others had answered already that they knew no "Rei" and asked him to be peaceful. Morgan was tempted to incapacitate the man before telling him his fault. But she'd already attacked a person who meant no harm so she'd best not have another round of conclusion jumping, "I too know no Rei. But perhaps if you calm down we can talk this out?" if the situation were more relaxed it'd be funny how she was talking peace to strangers and how much talking would have to be done to make heads or tails of this predicament. However Morgan's hand moved to the coat pocket in which she kept her El thunder tome, preparing a set of strategy's to deal with this person should he too decide that calm was not an option.

AtsukeTheMaverickHunter

Silver_Contrails

Keyblademaster333

Zen-Chronos

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

Answer must be somewhere!

Life Points: 4000
I am with: Heero, Ika

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Battle Routine! Set!

Lan got was getting nervous now, were they the ones who wish to keep Neo Domino locked up, he was trying to think, he could attack and it would turn out to be the ones he wants to help or guess right and move on, just then, Megaman appeared on his shoulder."No ma'am, it is not common for a person to disappear like this but it has happened, what happens to them is unknown but they are not seen or heard from again, though that is not always the case" said Megaman as he turned to the officers, " I'm assuming Jeager has been removed from office?" asked Megaman

Execute!

<Short Post Break>

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

Judai, with the help of Neos, was able to survive before the Duel Monster disappeared. "They really need to monster proof these things...or rather giant robot proof them." He frowned at the building before stretching.
                                                          The boy remembered the last time a giant robot fight had busted out in Neo Domino City. That was the day he woke up from a magical drug induced sleep. It was also the day that he started out alone on his journey to find Raine after Kenzan went to do some soul searching.

He looked over to see the young girl transform herself into the talking pony he had ran into the night before when he broke in. He narrowed his eyes to the pony, remembering the doppelgängers that belonged to the hooded flying bed sheet.

Could she be working for them? Or maybe with all the craziness going on that shes a good shapeshifter? Judai thought, he wanted to approach the subject given the fact that he was held captive by them and Raine was a wanted woman. However, he heard the others mention to get out of the city. Judai looked around. He noted the rather muscular guy in handcuffs was with them but not the other new comer from earlier.
                                                          "Where'd that blue armor guy go...X was it, go?"

He heard Raine about answering questions later and where'd her wing pack went. He knew it was important to her. "We better find it quick so we can get out of here fast." Judai would join in the searching for her bag.

User ImageUser Image
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.
♢Where: Neo Domino City : Daimon Area Roof Tops....now in the building...
♢Who: Raine, X, Regal, Rouge, Trixie and Issei
♢Condition: Pretty Awesome
♢Lifepoints/TP: 4000/4000 :: 98%(393/400)
♢Duel Spirits: Neo Specians, Yubel, Hane Kuriboh, Elemental Hero Neos
♢Themes: Judai:::Impossible Victory
♢Out of Cards: @@ I hope this is okay. Kinda derpy
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.

IceEnchantress09

AtsukeTheMaverickHunter

E T H E R N A L Greed

Colonel_Crapshot

Excaplay

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ㄨAxl: S Class Maverick Hunterㄨ
Theme: Me, AXL!
Health: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
A-Trans: Active/Standby
Action Trigger Gauge:▇▇▇▇▇▇|▇▇▇▇▇▇|▇▇▇▇▇▇
Pokéballs: ● ● o o
DNA Cores:Wild JangoMad NautilusSilver HornMach Jentra

"The S-Class Maverick Hunter Axl is here, no need to fear!"

Axl Twirled his gun, "So where do we go from here? Do you have any leads that we can follow or what the next step is?" asked Axl as he leaned against a shelf, "Don't get me wrong, I'll help you take these guys down, Maverick behavior is not something that should be left running rampant but jumping in blind is putting a lot of stacks against you" said Axl, he was wishing he had a navigator, like Nana or Alia. That would certainly be a big help but he had to go with his experience, He was going to put his trust in these people it was either that or go solo.

"Just the thought of wiping the floor with those Mavericks makes my trigger finger itch!"

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                          Martel blinked to Gaia, "Are you meaning Ren Suzugamori?" She looked over at Ren when he was heading back to the kitchen. She didn't think he was a person who overcame a darkness but then again, things can be different. Gaia spoke again about the chosen of water having Ren's ring.
                                                          She nodded, "We were already planning on going there when we had things ready. I'll find Lucas." Martel smiled before blinking again when the warning came about Zetta. She looked down at the book, "Thank you, I'll keep that in mind."

Martel frowned. Not that she didn't trust Zetta or Gaia's words, but Martel knew that not everything with darkness was essentially evil. Shadow, the Summon Spirit of Darkness, wasn't inherently evil. Martel nodded again, "Alright. Safe travels." she spoke as Gaia disappearead.

After Gaia disappeared, Martel...well was listening again to the others. "huh?" she looked at her friends and blushed, "I'm sorry. I was talking with a friend. She's a kind spirit." which was pretty much true. She would have to explain later. She remembered hearing Tear asking about Kratos, "Yes he was. He was a royal knight for Tethe'alla."
                                                          Then she looked at Gaige and nodded, "It is alright."
                                                          Zetta talked about training as she looked down, "Oh uh right." she smiled before she adjusted her grip on Zetta. "I'm going to find a place to practice. You both are welcome to watch."

Martel moved herself to a different area of the Pokemon Center where she could practice. She made sure she grabbed her staff as well from the room. "So...the aura..." Martel remembered the previous night where she used the aura....and scared the black dragon away. She frowned and looked down down, worried about her dragonic friend before she carefully set Zetta down on a table. "If...if I remember right it was...this?" Martel closed her eyes and concentrated on the aura that she produced. There was a green one and it started to fan out a ltitle and twist around like a plant and leaves.

User Image
*´¨`* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *´¨`*
✿Where: Lumiose-Pokemon Center
✿Who: Zetta, Gaige, Tear
✿Condition: Saaaaaaad
✿Pokemon: Chansey (Meadow), Tyrunt (no nickname yet)
✿HP: 100/100
✿TP: 100/100
✿Themes: Theme✿✿Fight
ØOut of Cute: If I missed anything, please let me know ^^; Doing some speed posting right now
*´¨`* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *´¨`*

woodz dragon

Sirea Angelie

Chaos_Paragon

Demonic Protagonist

Mᴀʏᴜᴢᴜᴍɪ, Yᴜᴋɪɴᴏ

don't worry. we'll kill all the stupid out of you.

User Image

Her head was killing her.

Yukino groaned as she came to her senses, dull pain throbbing in the back of her mind. Was she... Had she been fighting? She felt like she'd been fighting, mentally at least. But here she was, propped up against the wall of an alley she didn't recognize. Okay. Something about this situation was dreadfully wrong. Actually, a lotta things about this situation were wrong. Where in god's name WAS she? Why did her head hurt so much? And-

Ow, gah. She'd definitely been fighting.

The woman rubbed her face as she got to her feet, only to find her nose completely smashed to the side, like someone had given her the business end of their right hook. Charming. She'd broken her nose in fistfights several times before, but each of them had been met with contempt. At least now she wouldn't have to go to a doctor to get it set, which was a good thing. Doctors hated having Yukki constantly coming in and taking up their time almost as much as she hated seeing them. Giving a superficial glance around to check for people, she mentally sorted through a list. There, that would do.

"Right. Here goes!"

Thankfully, considering the harsh but warm glow that surrounded Yukino, it seemed everything was normal in this world. Without fail, Vesta's semi-solid figure appeared out of the air, gently setting her hand on Yukki's face... only to sorta violently snap her nose back in place. Didn't hurt, though, and it came out looking perfectly normal and undamaged in the end, so all was well. Having completed her little mission, Vesta took her leave, fading back into nothing. So then, now that she didn't look like she'd just picked a fight with oncoming traffic, it was time to explore.

She quite easily figured out this was neither Sumaru or Mikage, which ruled out the possibility of her knowing where she was going. This place looked strangely... new to her. New in the sense that she felt she'd jumped maybe five years into the future but also to somewhere more rural than she was used to. This was a small town, not the kind of city she'd lived in her whole life. While walking, the persona-user garnered more than a couple strange glances, likely for her outfit (come on! this jacket was cute! were these people too old-fashioned to appreciate an exposed midsection, or something?) or maybe because she looked like a fish out of water wandering around like she was. Whatever.

After a few moments, she ducked into whatever store would hold her until she got settled. The closest just happened to be what looked like a department store, something she could at least (thank god) say she was familiar with. Junes. Yukino couldn't say she'd heard of it in specific, but maybe it was a local chain. It looked pretty generic, though, so no one should fault her on taking a while wandering around. The thing that intrigued her the most, though, was the fact that technology here was clearly just a tad more advanced than what she was used to. The monitors for TVs were thin and not... super bulky, like she'd always seen before. Strange.

In taking her few minutes wandering around not doing too much of anything, she was exposed to... strangeness. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted something moving... Uh, rapidly. And then there was an enormous crash, like a shelving unit had collapsed. She turned only to see what looked like a robot (hated those too) with his head smacked right into a shelf. Oh. Was she... taking something? Because this was beyond surreal. Too weird. Yukki shook her head violently. Too weird to pass up getting a look at, anyway.

As casually as one could even do so, she walked over to the now growing group of people near the one causing the commotion. There was a blue-haired kid with less shirt on than her, someone who seemed really passionate about dinosaurs, and... a couple others, including the robotic looking guy (who had a gun, but it was a small one- she'd taken hits from those before, so it wasn't as intimidating as it could be). Actually, they were all guys. Not that there was anything wrong with that, she just happened to notice it. Still, they were all STRANGE guys. Even if it was only slight, she could sense the resonance of Personas in most, if not all of them. But it was an unusual resonance; it felt more like they had Personas they weren't aware of than the feeling she would have gotten from proficient users.

"Hey! What are you guys doing here?"

Well, um, she hoped that was an efficient question. It came out far more accusatory than she had intended, though. Maybe she could justify it if she pretended to be an employee, or something...? At least, if they turned out to be legitimate customers and not a ragtag group of chaotic Persona users like she thought they were. Whatever, Yukino didn't care. She'd never bothered planning her life this far in advance before, so why now? Just go with it.

LOCATION inaba, junes
                                              COMPANIONS emil, kenzan, zeppeli, axl, laharl
                                              CURRENT HP 457/457
                                              CURRENT SP 308/312
                                              PERSONA vesta - passive
                                              EXTRA ((im sorry to jump into an already big ol group but as far as i know you're the only ones in inaba right now soooooo it's my only option))

Chaos_Paragon

woodz dragon

AtsukeMaverick

IceEnchantress09

Keyblademaster333

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

My Opponent is:
My Current Weapon: LaPlace Blade
HP: 2500/2500
Barrier Status: Up
Theme:Rogue, Wave Battle, Ride On!

"I...am Rogue"

Rogue looked over too see if any law enforcement is on the way, for now, it was clear, "He vanished in the light" said Rogue plainly, he had half a mind to just leave but Raine's insistence to care for those around her is dragging her down, the thought of disposing of them has crossed his mind but Rogue knew if he did that, Raine would seize to cooperate, it was one head ache after another. "For once, I agree with a person, Lets go before this drags on any longer" said Rogue as he took lead as scout, as long as they kept low key, getting out of the city should be a breeze. He only hoped that they were not dumb enough to stay and chat a storm up.

"Allow me to show you how your bonds weigh you down!"

Omnipresent Loiterer

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image User Image
The Sekiryuutei

Where?: A now fully felled building: Neo Domino City
Health: 70%

Who?: White haired woman, blue haired man, red jacketed man, cross glasses man and a horse dressed like a wizard
Stamina: 74.5%

What?: "We gotta go."
Boosts held: 0

Issei was in no real position to start making assumptions about anything. So far as he could tell people understood the horse and the general consensus was that they needed to skedaddle. Though the white haired lady seemed to be missing something.. a pack of some kind. Issei was about to set to look for it when a man with cross like glasses seemed to hand her a pack like thing when the man in red wasn't paying attention. The lady in white took the pack it seemed but precious little motion was being made towards actually LEAVING.

Issei was half tempted to just pick the white haired lady up and run with her but decided that was... a bad idea. Issei couldn't make heads nor tails of ANYTHING these people were saying. Did this happen REGULARLY or something?! Thought the Devil that before summer vacation happened had gotten embroiled in a fight with a fallen angel dead set on making a war between the three factions, attended a peace treaty FOR those 3 factions only to fight his fated Rival Vali. All in the lovely process of a month or so... and NO-ONE besides the Gremory and Sitri groups would know. Regardless he joined the man with the weird glasses in the objective of moving, "We keep on talking we could well get cursed or something! We need to go!" Issei said moving on slowly so they could all keep up.

IceEnchantress09

AtsukeTheMaverickHunter

Dai Eden

Shadowkeykeeper

User Image
Marcus Damon and Agumon

location Neo Domino City Almost out oof the city limits User Image
Currently with, Vivi
health:93%
Agumon states:health 100% energy 100%

As they continued to walk Marcus to note that That Dante guy just kept lagging behind to the point where He almost couldn't see him any more. "That Scythe Most weight allot, That's my guest on why he is lagging so far behind.

Agumon then appeared out of nowhere and said."He could just be slow".

Marcus almost jumped out of his skin before he calmed down and remembered. "It's been so long sense you've been in the Digivice I almost forgot you are able to leave it when you want to."

Quote:
Avacnela
Quote:
Shadowkeykeeper

Quote:
Kuroni Ai

Quote:
XxdarkredXx

Quote:
Sirea Angelie

Quote:
dhmis

Quote:
dai eden

Quote:

Keyblademaster333

Quote:
Silver_Contrails

Quote:
shika-kun-2012

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image
Shayera Hol Was flying through the skies over star city she was heading to the tallest building to meet up with John. She was going to tell him her feelings to him and she knew this was going to be hard. as she soared through the skies something happened and the skyline changed she was now in a strange place it was cavernous and dark except for the strange poles that light it up. "Where am i this isn't star city." she said as she landed on the street. folding her wings back she glanced at the strange people who also seemed to be staring at her. "What can i help you with something?" she said as she glared at a passing mage.

As hawkgirl walked around she came to a strange staircase, forgoing the stairs she spread her wings and flew up the staircase landing once she got to the top. continuing to look around Hawkgirl was confused, "What kind of strange wormhole or magic was used on me?" she said her hand was near her Mace on her belt she would be ready if anyone or anything tried something .

AtsukeMaverick

User Image
User Image

"How do you prove that you exist.....?
Maybe we don't exist.... "
User Image

Vivi was getting worried as his strong friend was getting behind. Surely they would need the muscle if anything crossed their path. It was odd to see Marcus react so strangely to his dinosaur creature. "Err has he not been in the tiny device that long before?" Vivi asked curiously. Most of the walk he was quiet and keeping an eye out for a new place or any signs of trouble in this odd world.

User Image
Company: , agumon and marcus, Dante.

OOC:

XxdarkredXx

Avacnela

digital dark signer

Marcus Damon and Agumon

location Neo Domino City, city limits User Image
Currently with, Vivi
health:93%
Agumon states:health 100% energy 100%

Marcus looked to vivi and said. " No He hates being in their, and won't travel in it unless their is no other way, or unless he wants to recover, because being inside of it does heal him.

Agumon looked back to see Dante almost out of site. " If he falls any father behind, he'll get lost! should we try and wait for him?

Marcus just shrugged as he saw they made it to the city limits. We're almost out of town.

Quote:
Avacnela
Quote:
Shadowkeykeeper

Quote:
Kuroni Ai

Quote:
XxdarkredXx

Quote:
Sirea Angelie

Quote:
dhmis

Quote:
dai eden

Quote:

Keyblademaster333

Quote:
Silver_Contrails

Quote:
shika-kun-2012

Wisemon's Partner

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Stein only let out a sigh as the arguments between Rocket and Ghirahim continued. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it with match, drawing out a few puffs. For a moment, Rocket seemed to head off from the group, and Groot remainign with them. BUt perhaps with Groot's weird way of talking, the tree must have managed to convince the raccoon to remain with them.

Ruka was trying her best to make sure everyone got along. Such a kind girl she is. However, she did seem upset, and Groot comforting her. Boy what a mess this can be. Upon the mention of the dragon, Ghirahim grew interested in seeing her command one, and questioned if dragons were an uncommon sight. "In this world, it's not very often you'll come across one." He answered, blowing out a bit more smoke from the cigarette. "Are you sure you'll be able to summon this dragon of yours, Ruka? Wouldn't be good to exert yourself too much."

Thoughts: Would it be a good idea to use a dragon?
                                  Out of Cigs:

User Image

User Image___User Image___User Image___User Image

User Image___User Image___User Image___User Image

Shadowkeykeeper

xSonicScrewdriver

Watch Doge

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash