Welcome to Gaia! ::

It is Valentine's Day! You're about to go out on a date and you walk in on....

Raine in a nightgown 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Asbel and Cheria cosplaying as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Chrom and Robin in the hotspring 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Female Kampfer Form Yosuke rolling in a trashcan 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Mikoto playing with Gekotan toys 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Judai trying to use a Kuriboh for a wig 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Jack and Ralph comparing weapon collections 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Adachi shoving someone in the TV 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Detective Ren Suzugamori trying to solve how to open a door 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Jade and Yusei skipping with the Floating Cat Head (aka Luna P) with Sailor Pluto playing a trumpet 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]

Wisemon's Partner

Fashionable Lunatic

________User Image

User Image

Martel seemed to be acting a bit strange when Ren left the room. But he knew she was in good hands with Tear and Gaige there, as well as the talking book. He hoped making the rest of the curry won't take much longer, since everyone seemed a little eager to leave. He supposed he'll attempt to finish up as soon as he can. He reached the kitchen and out on the apron, getting to clean up where Paz left off. He was able to get everything prepared and stirred into the curry, letting it heat up while stirring it every so often. It was kind of lonely in here without anyone helping out, but it can't be helped. He wondered why someone or something decide to not have Paz in this world anymore? She seemed so nice and sweet. Maybe she'll come back? Is that something that can happen? He pondered the questions, until he realized that he was about to burn the curry, "Whoa!" He turned out the heat quickly and stirred it some more, making sure nothing got burned. He let out a sigh of relief, seeing it was still good and ready to be served.

User Image.User Image.User Image.User Image___
User Image.User Image.User Image.User Image___

Shadowkeykeeper

IceEnchantress09

woodz dragon

Chaos_Paragon

Sirea Angelie

xSonicScrewdriver

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Current Location: Neo Domino City - Daimon Area
Nearby People: Raine, X, Judai, Possessed Squad, Rogue, Issei
Out Of Cuffs: BS post is BS, sorry 'bout that~
might edit later idk

Regal was relieved that the young man was alright. He was also happy to see Raine here, the only other person from his home world besides himself. Though, he found it odd that the person Raine was fighting with had suddenly vanished. He knew that Raine was right about leaving this place; there was no telling what amount of framing they could get themselves into in this setting. The cuffed man had remembered he left his Rheiard next to the collapsed building, "I have left my Rheiard in the next building over; I will have to retrieve it." He left for a few moments to retrieve it, storing it in his wing pack, and came back to the group.

"Raine..." He then withheld from saying anything further. Now wasn't the time, but as he saw her face he couldn't help but think about Genis and the ultimate sin he had committed; taking his friend's life. It totally stung him with the utmost anxiety, but they needed to press forward.

User Image

HP: 3000/3634
TP: 306/352

IceEnchantress09

Tomo Dachi Love

E T H E R N A L Greed

Shadowkeykeeper

AtsukeTheMaverickHunter

Colonel_Crapshot

Wisemon's Partner

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Chibi didn't seem to mind Lucas going back for his bat, since it was something he would need. WHile going to get his bat, Lucas noticed that Subaru is up. Lucas and Ion has informed Subaru of their plans to going to Neo Domino City as the tiny dragon jumped onto the bed Subaru was it. It would seem that Subaru has decided to go to this place called Lumiose City to catch up with someone he knows, and that he'd want to meet up with them again. Chibi jumped up and gave Subaru a lick on the cheek. "Bweh!" He nodded, as if trying to let Subaru know that they'll promise to meet up with him again.

After that, Chibi followed after Lucas and Ion as they headed outside. With a jump, the tiny dragon found himself perched onto Lucas's shoulder. He felt a little torn between staying with Lucas and Ion, and Hibiki now that he's with them. Or going with Subaru to Lumiose City. He wondered what Reiji would do in this situation? Though he did follow Lucas outside without really thinking about it. If anything, they'll run into Subaru again, and hopefully soon too.

Feeling: Determined
                                      Out of Cuddles:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image_____

Dai Eden

xSonicScrewdriver

Shadowkeykeeper

Sirea Angelie

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Schizune Weaver
User Image

"How do you prove that you exist.....?
Maybe we don't exist.... "
User Image

The mage didn't understand the device very well and stared at it curiously as the walked to the edge of town. "Is that how you heal yourself too?" He asked curiously, wondering if the device could heal anyone. Vivi didn't understand what Agumon really was or how he could fit into a magic device like that other than thinking of it as a summon stone. Where Vivi came from, technology was limited.

User Image
Company: , agumon and marcus, Dante.

OOC:

XxdarkredXx

Avacnela

digital dark signer

Marcus Damon and Agumon

location Neo Domino City City limits User Image
Currently with, Vivi Dante A.
health:90%
Agumon states:health 100% energy 100%

Agumon nodded."Yes. But I see you are still a little mix up about me, Well To make it simple I am a digimon which is short for Digital monster. Digital being form computers. Wisemon was also A digimon."

Marcus nodded along, as he placed his hands in his pockets."Digimon also don't have names of their own only going by their species names. So Wisemon is a wisemon, and like any other digimon their are others just like him who also go by wisemon. So it gets kind of confusing some times."

Agumon then grabbed the red bands around his arms. "Which is why I wear this red bands, They made me stand out from the other thousands of Agumon their are."

shika-kun-2012
User Image

User Image

Vivi's eyes widened in confusion as the other two started using unfamiliar words to explain about Agumon. "Digital.......computers......monsters?" Vivi didn't understand any of it, but he had heard Wisemon use the term "digimon" before. A nervous sweat drop appeared on the mage's brow to show his confusion. "I don't know what any of that is.... we didn't have such things in our world, but we did have monsters which usually tried to kill us."

The magic boy thought for a moment about Agumon's comment on standing out, and an idea struck in his mind. "Ah, then you are like the rest of me that were created, but I am different from the others?" He asked, assuming that since he was one of several mages created that, that was similar to the dragon.

User Image

OOC:

XxdarkredXx

Avacnela

digital dark signer

Marcus Damon and Agumon

location The plains out side of the Neo Domino City area User Image

Marcus sighed as he said. " Or to put it simpler Digimon are monsters made my highly advanced Machines. Now While my Agumon looks like any other Agumon on the otherside other then his bands, He his completely different from the rest inside. In his heart and mind.

Agumon rubbed the back his head with his right hand while he had his left behind his back in embarrassment. "Gee thanks Boss."

Marcus hard about the monsters that tired to kill them comment from Vivi. " Well that's the thing digimon have moralaments built into them. Vaccine type, or one of the good digimon. Virus are Evil ones, and Data are in the middle.

Agumon then chimed in with. "" and if our moral alignment changes so does our bodies through slide evolution. That basically means if a digimon's state of mind changes enough so will their form to match it."

shika-kun-2012
XxdarkredXx

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

Health: 2662
Theme:Unreal
TP: 350
Team'd with: Boota
On Cooldown:

"So long I've wandered..."

Riven collected her Sword shards, she was now sporting the blastia that was promised to her, "Its been a pleasure, do remember my warning, this world contains many dangers" said Riven as she shook hands with the mage, she bid farewell and showed herself out, not only did she get a blastia but a passport so she can enter normally, rather than the back door. On her way out she saw a winged woman, like Kayle, take to the top of the building she was in, "What are you doing, angel?" asked Riven in an authoritative voice, Riven had her hand on the hilt of her sword, in case things got ugly.

"Is there any reason you're intimidating the fair citizens of this city?" asked Riven, she looked at the possible outcomes, in a prolonged battle, Riven was sure that she can outlast her if it came down to the fight, she had retained her items form the League and she had everything she needed to destroy any and all forms of armor or atleast, ignore the thickness. Her attacks were nothing to sneeze at and her defense was a powerful one.

"A sword mirrors its owner"
User Image

User Image

" Ah so it is sort of like me after all." Vivi nodded a bit thinking that he understood until Marcus started using terms oddly again. The mage tilted his head. "Other side? Like the underworld? Is he like an angel sent from beyond the grave?" Then more words were being used like data and virus. Vivi new what a vaccine was, his group used them often when they were poisoned or ill in battle. " Err...vaccines are good, yes....." The mage looked at the blushing dinosaur and smiled, he almost wanted to pet him.

User Image

OOC:

XxdarkredXx

Avacnela

digital dark signer

Marcus Damon and Geogreymon

Agumon heard vivi being confused by slidevoltion so he rubbed his head and thought up the best way he could think to explain it.Slidevoltion, you can think of it as a mutation that happens to a digimon if they change sides, like turn evil, or if a bad digimon becomes good. That's the best way i can think to explain it."

Marcus then summoned his DNA charge and pulled out the digivice.now I mentioned how Agumon could transform so let me show you DNA CHARGE!" Marcus slammed his hand down on the top of his digivice.

The energy from his Dna charge was channeled into Agumon through the digivice, Triggering Agumon to Digivole into Geogreymon.

Geogreymon loud out his finished digivoling roar.

Marcus then pointed to him. "Digimon transform as they get stronger. What my fist was covered in is now as the Dna charge, Human emotions turned into Energy. IT gives Agumon to boost he needs to transform in to Geogreymon here, But don't let the scary outsides scary you he is still the same little lizard on the inside."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

shika-kun-2012
XxdarkredXx

Dangerous Combatant

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
User ImageUser Image
Amuro Ray
EFSF Londo Bell Taskforce Lt. Commander
User Image

MS Status: ???
Company: ???

"Fair enough." replied Amuro in answer to Kuroko. "Once we rendezvous with the local authorities, and they can confirm the source of our information, we'll head towards Neo Domino City with them... provided they don't react negatively to my Gundam."

"Don't get me wrong, now... but I'm just trying to be realistic. Most people would be a bit... unnerved by a twenty meter tall armed mecha. Moreso if they were aware of what exactly the Hi-Nu Gundam was capable of." he continued, frowning. If there was one thing that was a constant uncertainty when he'd arrived in this world, it was how advanced this place was technologically, and how this world would react to a weapon like a Gundam.

"Of course, the point would be moot if they arrive here with something similar. Then again, the odds of another universe having the technological level to produce humanoid mecha en masse is astronomical. Not impossible, but still somewhat unlikely."
User Image

User Image

Vivi was slowly starting to understand even though he knew nothing of the subject. "Monsters can mutate?" He asked, which to him sounded more dangerous than what it was.
It was a good thing they were far enough from the city now as the yellow dinosaur turned into a giant one. Vivi gulped nervously at the enormous sight and hid behind Marcus, and pulled his hat down a bit as if it would somehow defend him. "Y-you sure he's friendly?"

User Image

OOC:

XxdarkredXx

Avacnela

digital dark signer

Marcus Damon and Geogreymon

Geogreymon then lowered his head to the Marcus' level.

Marcus then rubbed Geogreymon on the skull making the large dinosaur smile as he closed his eyes and wagged his tail. the dinosaur acting more like a dog in this moment then anything else.
"Sure as along as you aren't evil this guy is just one big softy."

Marcus continued to pet geogreymon as he continued on. "The form a digimon has is ranked in level, With Agumon being Rookie level, and Geogreymon at champion level, his next form Risegreymon is ultimate level, and his last form which Have lost the power to transform him into is Shinegreymon a mega level."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

shika-kun-2012
XxdarkredXx

Omnipresent Loiterer

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image User Image
Health: 100%
Thoughts: "Do I break it? Or do I leave it?"
Company: Shirai Kuroko and Amuro Ray

Mikoto was irritated that they had to keep the device operational... well... as operational as it was after bouncing off her electromagnetic field. Still, Kuroko was probably right. They'd need everything here to prove that something was happening here. The irritation causing a spark to arc through her hair. Still Kuroko had obviously told them her part and they'd have to wait for Neo Domino's people to get here. Her mind kept darting back and forth between destroying the device and leaving it until the people Kuroko called got here. After all, they could be implicated just by being near it.

Amuro then began talking again of going to Neo Domino City. She decided to ponder their options as opposed to tossing about the destruction of the Testament. Going there could be a boon, but it might also be counter productive. And there was always the thought that they could react badly to the Gundam. A distinct possibility if they weren't of a sufficient technological advancement. But Amuro then said something... less irritating and more silly. That the chances of there being multiple universes with mech capabilities was extremely low, "Said the space man to the super powered middle-schoolers?" she snarked.

Her mind scrolled back to the testament, sparks arced along her arm as the temptations to just bust the machine grew. There was a chance that these people would simply take the machine for their own uses as opposed to shutting it down. She knew all too well that darkness lurked in society, she was no hero either. Not like that guy damned as his heroism was. So long as it existed it would invariably be used to harm someone, somewhere down the line, so it's destruction was the lesser evil... right? More sparks arced down her arm as her turmoil regarding it increased. To satisfy her own ego and possibly save someone down the line, good or bad? Or to leave it to the unknowns of Neo Domino's Anti-skill?

User Image

Chaos_Paragon

The Azure Swordsman

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Clemont
Poke in use: Emolga( with Bonnie), Heliolisk, Magneton

Clemont gave a look of concern when Shulk explained what his sword could do, "Oh my i hope that person is okay." he said thinking of the possible outcomes. When shulk said that the thief came out he looked over and his mouth dropped. "Oh my gosh that's Latios the Eon pokemon!" he said as he moved forward a bit. his Magneton floating behind him just in case something happened. "Wow i could never imagine such a rare pokemon being here!" he said as he moved a little bit closer hoping the pokemon wouldn't run away. "They say that this pokemon can understand human speech and it hates fighting. I also heard it only open's it's hearts to trainers with compassionate spirits." he said to them as he turned back to them then to Latios. "Shulk I think it likes you it has your sword after all." he said as he pulled his backpack off and rummaged through it. "Here take this." he said handing him a pokeball. "You can use this to catch it." he said with a smile "And if you need me to help weaken it i can battle it with my Magneton." he said hoping he could help. He would love to catch it himself, but he knew this pokemon wasn't here for him.

Out of Clemonts:
Devcon-Master of Shadows
woodz dragon
Watch Doge

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items