Welcome to Gaia! ::

It is Valentine's Day! You're about to go out on a date and you walk in on....

Raine in a nightgown 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Asbel and Cheria cosplaying as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Chrom and Robin in the hotspring 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Female Kampfer Form Yosuke rolling in a trashcan 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Mikoto playing with Gekotan toys 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Judai trying to use a Kuriboh for a wig 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Jack and Ralph comparing weapon collections 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Adachi shoving someone in the TV 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Detective Ren Suzugamori trying to solve how to open a door 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Jade and Yusei skipping with the Floating Cat Head (aka Luna P) with Sailor Pluto playing a trumpet 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 148 149 150 > >> >>> »|

Versatile Stalker

19,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image
Ghouls

It would seem as though Haruto would soon be overrun by these ghouls, but lucky for him Twilight Sparkle was there to back him up. Her searing beam of light managed to burn right through three of them and there was a white hot glow that grew from their torsos before they were vanquished in a fantastic explosion. About half of the group now focused there efforts on the two of them and started to engage them hand-to-hand or with their various pole-arms attacking them at will.

As for Shulk, who appeared at a another side of the street to join with Haruto and Twilight, his attack from his energy-based weapon was more than enough to rip through three stone-armored Ghouls in one stroke. They couldn't help but cringe back at the large glowing blue gashes they had received only to fall over and explode instantaneously. About 10 or so Ghouls would rush in after Shulk banishing their pole-arms at the young lad.

After mistakenly identifying the Ghouls from someone else and blocking his first attack, Rex's cannon had knocked down several Ghouls to their feet, about three were incapacitated, though their stone-like composition deteriorated a bit just from the impact of the piece of pavement moving at a high rate of velocity. His sword though managed to cut down two Ghouls. Sparks flew from the impact of the attack and the two where now knocked to the ground. Another attack would finish these Ghouls off. However, Rex would now have to deal with five ghouls who had decided to flank him, firing off blast of hell fire from their newly produced arm cannons.

Toothless, being the last to join the fray had incinerated three Ghouls instantly while he had rushed over a group of them to climb the tower to engage to source of these creatures. Most however dodge this attack that would of burn a good about if they simply just stood still. They would of gave chase to the creature if it could but instead decided to concentrate on the threat to the ground, since none of them didn't have any good climbing skills.

Number of Foes: 56 present, 5 Incapacitated 9 Vanquished
Threat Level: High
Participants in Battle: Haruto, Twilight Sparkle, Shulk, Rex, Toothless (now left this battle to engage Phoenix)

My Little Keldeo
woodz dragon
dogcat101

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
                User Image

User ImageMᴀʟᴇғɪᴄᴇɴᴛ
                ❊ ☉ Dark Fey ☉ ❊

Locaᴛιon: Forbidden Mountain

"Why so melancholy? A wondrous future lies before you..."
                ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊

Where in the world am i?" a woman in a long cloak said as she paced through the halls of a familiar setting. "Why this is my castle, but it's different." she said as she looked around things were very similar, yet different as well. Her Raven Diablo flew down from his perch and rested on her shoulder. "Ahh faithful as ever My pet." she said with a chuckle as she made her way to the throne room and sat in her throne. "It seems as though those idiots aren't here, well they were useless anyway." she said wiht a slight sigh of relief that her former minions were not around. "Pete I need you." she called out her call not being heard by anyone. "Pete, Pete where are you you imbecile!" she called out as she realized it was just her and Diablo. "Well it seems as though he isn't here." she said as she pursed her lip and closed her eyes. "Do they still!?" she thought as she raised her hand three small Heartless shadows appeared and started to walk around a bit. "At least they can appear." she thought as she then wanted ot see the extent of her power. Summoning more heartless only Defenders and Darkballs appeared with the Shadows.

Getting up she smirked, "Well now where could we be?" she said as she raised her arms in the air and disappeared in a flash of green flames and light. she appeared on the top of the tallest tower and noticed that her domain was here, but she was no longer in her world. Should I go exploring or maybe amass an army?" she thought of all the things she could do. Or maybe I should amass some allies first." she said as she examined the horizon she noticed something strange coming her way she would ignore it for now as it was no threat to her at least for now. "I will figure out where I am and control this world or my name is Maleficent!" she said with a dark laugh as she disappaered in a burst of green flames and light once more returning to her throne room.

❊ ❊ ❊ ❊
                "...You, the destined hero of a charming fairy tale come true..."

Versatile Stalker

19,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
"Now, it's showtime!"

۞Kamen Rider Wizard۞
Soma Haruto

User Image "Eh...thanks, I can use all the help I can get." Haruto replied to the winged purple unicorn which he was still finding it quite strange to talk to. Still, having allies in such a strange world would prove quite beneficially. However, for now, Haruto had to keep his efforts on vanquishing these ghouls. Lucky for Haruto, he was more skilled than these Ghouls would ever be, considering he had fought with them numerous times in the past. However, because of the shear number of foes upon him, one manged a glancing blow on his shoulder but Haruto was quick to shake it off, countering with a swift cartwheeling roundhouse kick.

He manged to back off for a bit and grabbed for his ring belt that hung from his left side and quickly switched out one of his magical ring on his right hand. Then he quickly turned the shiftier on his belt to turn his Hand Author symbol in the other direction again. Now able to perform magic, Haruto quickly touched the belt with his right hand as it quickly chanted "CONNECT, PLEASE!!". A red magical ring was formed again, but this time when Haurto pull out from inside the magical circle, a gun of some sort with a silver with a blade that was folded back at the top and the same hand motif that had the same hand symbol on his belt, this time though, the hand itself was clenched. This was Haruto's WizGunSword.

Drawing this weapon, Haruto was quick to fire off several rounds, laced with silver, towards the group of Ghouls. A few of the bullets themselves had very funny trajectories, leaving a red streaking trail, that would hit vital points if they made there mark, and none of them would hurt or endanger his allies.

Location: Lumiose City, Centrico Plaza near the base of Prism Tower
With: Twilight Sparkle, Shulk, Rex
Emotions: Looks like this will be easier than I thought!

Heath: 98%
Mana: 95%

Current Style: Flame Style

Current Rings Equipped: Left Hand (Flame), Right Hand: (Connect)

"I promise, I will be your last hope."

Versatile Stalker

19,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Akemi Homura
User Image

User ImageHomura simply listened to what the young man in the red coat had said. Her questions seemed to be quickly answered and then confirmed by Tomoe-san whom was willing to try her best to explain the situation to her if Homura decided to stick around and accompany her. Being who she was she was a bit apprehensive at first, because she was always use to working alone. Homura knew well that Mami of course was almost the exact opposite of that aspect as she always found solace in the company of friends.

It was when Homura had felt Mami holding her hand was when she had finally made up her mind, not too mention her sudden dizziness started to fad away. "Very well," she spoke in her usual calm yet monotone voice. "You have convinced me." A small gale picked up suddenly has Homura swept her long hair aside from her face. "Besides, it would be wise to work together and find a way out of this world, considering the factors regarding ourselves." Homura was of course hinting at the fact of their Soul Gems as she was looking at her very own on the back of her hand. How in fact were they going to find a way to purify them without the use of grief seeds, unless of course there were witches in this world as well but none of that was for certain.

tab tab tab tab tab tab Status: Recovering
Soul Gem Limit: 100% ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Thoughts: Feeling a bit claustrophobic...?
With: Tomoe-san and her friend along with several others

OOC: Lazy post kidna, because well....I need my sleep D=

Youkai Saint

Shirtless Fairy

12,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Her strategy seemed to be effective. The stone soldiers were focusing their efforts on the brown-haired fellow, who seemed capable of handling them while Twilight was able to snipe several of them from a distance. Physical combat was not the alicorn's specialty, and though she may have the strength of an average human, that is fairly weak by pony standards. Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and even Rarity could deliver a stronger kick with their hooves than Twilight would.

Another male human entered the scene, carrying some giant hulk of a weapon. The boy who could generate machinery from earlier had also joined in. Twilight had become especially curious of his ability upon noticing it, but could not sense any magic from the boy. His power was not of magical nature, which would lock the mare into her arsenal of known spells for the time being. Then the black dragon from earlier had also managed to follow them. It seemed he was far more intelligent than he let on- in this case a good thing. Twilight's gaze followed the black dragon as he attempted to reach an observation area on the central tower. She could make out the shape of another humanoid figure there- perhaps the leader of this army. The dragon could be in danger, but there was no way to reach him safely. If she tried to fly now, the stone soldiers with ranged weapons would shoot her down too easily. This villain was cunning, having chosen the perfect vantage point. The dragon was large enough to be protected from fire, but Twilight's wings were much too frail. But this fight would not end until the commander had been vanquished.

An idea came to the mare's mind as she watched some of the phantom soldiers fall. They appeared to self destruct upon defeat. 'Given how little stamina they have... we could finish this off quickly,' Twilight thought before returning her attention to her comrades. "Group them all together! I have a plan!," she yelled to the others. They would need a good deal of force to push the foes into a cluster, which the alicorn certainly couldn't do alone. But once they were chased into a tight formation, she would only need to blast a small area with magic.

Twilight Sparkle lowered her head, focusing her magic more strongly than she had before. Her horn gloved a bright, vibrant magenta as she amassed energy. The aura grew larger and larger as she continued to charge power. She took aim directly ahead of her, readying the beam for when her allies would crown the monsters. She would only need to strike the center of the mob, causing them to fall and explode. It would then trigger a chain reaction as ghoul after ghoul would burst. She could only hope that her allies would go along with the plan.

User Image
Company:Haruto, Rex, Shulk and a horde of ghouls (presumably Rarity and Tear are nearby as well)

Health: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mana: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Attack: Unicorn Blast (Charging)
Effect: An enhanced form of the Unicorn Ray, taking time to charge energy before attacking. This is far more potent but requires uninterrupted concentration while charging up.

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageÐąѓk Şpεcѓůм
☽♛The Dark King of the Black Moon Clan♛☾

LP♛TP: 4000❆100%(2000/2000)
Duel Spirits: Advance Gem Beasts♛Strangled Stray Dog
Current Summon: Ruby Carbuncle
Weapons: Dark Sword♛Dark Kampfer Sword♛Zelos's Sword
Theme: My ThemeFight Theme

"Isn't this wonderful?"
☽═━┈┈━═☾

Dark Spectrum watched in amusement as Crow bowed to the robotic leader. Sure he wanted the bird to bow down to him as well, but he was a gift. Only if he had him then he would, but then again. 'If he proves his worth...' Dark Spectrum would most likely ask for Crow once the Decepticon's enemy was destroyed for good. Turn the fowl crow into a pet raven. Of course he'd still be a pet none the less. Even his dragon sister was amused by their pet. So why not keep him after his usefulness to the Decepticons have ended.

Dark Spectrum recognized the giggling belonging to his dear sister, Black Lady. 'I nearly forgotten I brought her along.' Wiseman insisted that she would come along to help her get used to the allies and such. Not that he didn't mind, it was because she had run off like a little child to go take care of something without letting him know. "Heh, well if I did, he would become fatigued before his mission and we can't have that." he smiled. "However, I did tell you to stay with me on this trip, dear sister. I do hope you haven't done anything outside that would upset them, we are guests after all." he commented. Surely his dear sister didn't forget her manners after all these years and months?! Either way, it seems that his return is still of a shock to some members. He and Shadow King were close just like he was with the Chaos Sorceror. Now it seems like something was the matter. He was going to get to the bottom of that so they could return to being a one big happy family again. Black Lady nuzzled his shoulder. Though it was cute to Dark Spectrum, he would only see her as his sister. He had but one...maybe two loves that have claimed his dark heart and he intended to make sure the both of them see his ways. Even then, if he could find the one that is closest to him, he would satisfied. When she asked the question, he wanted to correct her. After all, she did stray from the group outside. But better for her to learn the valuable lesson. After all, it was what his adviser had suggested to help her along.

☽═━┈┈━═☾
"Now we don't have to worry about anything anymore!"

((Out of Crystals: :3 Man I need to update this template. Will post tomorrow! ))

Xombie v2.0

Sirea Angelie

nilla the cute angel

User Image
LOADING FILE SET...
ACTIVITY: [PERFORMING AN OPER... WHAT?]

....THE PATIENT'S LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS!

✚ ----------------------- ✚

His next operation had been in fifteen minutes... Best to get to the operating theater. Briefing from the nurses, preparing for the operation, bedside manner and all. He had been late, so late. Striding down the yellow corridors of Resurgam First Care, he had kept to himself, passing by the various hospital staff with a quiet air. Turn this corner, through this wing, and OT 1 should have been there.
Except that it had not, and he had stepped through the door anyway. He should have realized when the light beyond the door was a little too bright, or when the polished floor below his boots turned into sand and gravel. Or when the air-conditioning gave way to gusts of warm, dry wind. Once he had realized, the blinding light had given way to an endless plain, with nobody but him in sight.

".... I... I think I need to ask Holden about this."

He was outside. The familiar hospital building was nowhere in sight. That didn't that mean....
His collar was still on, just beeping faintly. It had not tased him or blown his head off yet. Though, it beeping probably meant that it was locating a hospital. Holden never told him its range, and he hoped it was far enough to keep him safe. Or possibly alert any nearby person that he was around, at least. So he can get back quickly for that procedure. An OLCVR again, but there was a reason why he was put to it.
Walking in one direction did not seem to have any major effect on the collar's beeping. Passing by a river, he pauses for a bit for a rest. He was not doing well under the sun's exposure, when he had spent eight years in a cell at freezing temperatures. The sudden jump made him feel like he was burning up. Maybe his colleagues would have a better chance under this weather, but not him. The river water looked enticing now, he felt like he had to cool off. But water might short the collar, causing him to get hurt... Never mind. Keep to the original plan of slaving off under the sun.

At least it was not in vain. Or so he hoped. Brushing his hair away from his eyes, he could just make out three figures in the distance, and all three of them seemed to hold something in their hands. Even though he knew he could make his way there in seconds if he tried, he kept his feet leaden and walked there at a slow pace. No use alerting them an ex-bioterrorist was here, if they recognized him. Maybe they would not. That would be great.
He walked a little closer, hoping that they would either hear the beeping of his collar or he managed to come into their field of vision. Maybe they could redirect him back to Resurgam, or a nearby hospital. The beeping sounded louder now, was he nearing one? Perhaps there was one behind that ruined gate they were standing just a little way off from.

✚ ----------------------- ✚

... LET THIS DISEASE PASS FROM THIS WORLD...

O.O.C: CR-S01 is added to your party!

Shadowkeykeeper
Kyuu Ishiyama
Death the Kid-sama

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageUser Image
۞ 𝔸𝕝𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕖 𝔼𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕔 ۞
The Cat-loving Alchemist
Theme

Currently With: Saber, Homura, Ion, Yugi, Link, Mami, Mirajane

User Image
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..."
•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Alphonse scratched the back of his head. "Well, Zaphias is the name of the city we're in. The name the world itself is Iriphos." He said to Ion. His gaze then caught notice of yet another young boy. This one was blonde and wearing green. Hearing his comment, he frowned slightly. "Unfortunately, I don't know how long we'll be stuck in this world. I've been here for about six months now actually, though I'm certain that there are people who have been here longer." He said with a sheepish expression. He then glanced over to Yugi when he mentioned that he had been in Iriphos for months as well. Now that he thought about it, the boy could be of some help. "That's actually good to hear. Do you happen to know someone by the name of Yusei Fudo by any chance? I found something that belongs to him at some ruins six months ago. Well, it was broken when I first found it, though I was able to fix it with alchemy." Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the cellphone. Perhaps Yugi may have seen him during the months he had spent in Iriphos.

He shifted his attention back to the green-clad boy when he suggested on sticking together. "You guys can travel with me and Saber if you want. I've done alot of traveling since I've been here so I don't mind having some company. Maybe we might find some familiar faces along the way." He smiled, nodding in agreement to the idea of sticking together. He then gave a smile to Ion when he mentioned that he couldn't offer much support in battle. "Don't worry about it. Even if you couldn't do much in battle, I don't mind having you around. Ion did seem fragile, yet was determined to give his support in anyway he could. The young alchemist himself was more of a pacifist, yet a better fighter than his older brother. "I've met some interesting people during my travels. My first friends were magic-users, though one of them referred to his abilities as Artes and he was also a colonel."

He had also noticed the two girls that approached the group as well, one of them seemed to be friends with the black-haired girl. He was glad that she was reunited with a familiar face, even if he didn't do much to help. It when he heard Ion and Yugi introduce themselves, which had him realize he haven't done so yet. "It's nice to meet you both, Ion. Yugi. I'm Alphonse Elric. I'm an alchemist. And this is my partner, Saber." It did still feel a bit awkward to refer to Saber as his servant. "We're about to go grab something to eat. Would you guys like to join us?"

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
"That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange."

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Toothless,
The Night Fury

Toothless rolled his eyes as the man tried to wave him off as if it would deter him and send him retreating back to the ground to fight the ghouls. He took a quick breath and shot a fireball at the man, Toothless then dashed at the man, following behind the fireball until he was closer then quickly leaped to the side, landing upon the wall and then pushing off so that he landed behind the man. Toothless was quickly finding that it was a small quarters for him to be fighting on it but at the moment he was confident, he'd just have to be careful. Toothless glanced to the fight going on below and then back to the man, still unaware of the man's abilities.

Toothless returned his focus to the man and dashed at him, aiming to knock him to the ground and pin him down and then maybe one of the humans could come and interrogate him and figure out where Hiccup was. His tail whipped back and forth in an agitated manner as he flexed his claws, leaping at the man to try and knock him to the ground. Toothless bared his pearly white fangs, ready to tear the little human to pieces.

With: Phoenix
Thoughts: Grrr
Out of Chickens: Sorry Writer's Block

User Image User Image User Image

iYuki-kun

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

♪ ♫ 𝕿𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘 ♫ ♪
Flower of the Qliphoth

Currently With: Rarity

User Image

"I may have been forgiven..."
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Tear gave a nod to Rarity. "It is about as large as Neo Domino. More than likely we may find familiar faces here, though we have to make sure the people we find are really who they are." She haven't forgotten about the fakes. It was apparent that there were more than just the ones she and Team Flirt had encountered three months ago at the Southern Ruins. Not only did she learn about Jade's presence in Iriphos from Legretta, she had also learned from Applejack that he had been traveling with her and a man named Yusei. The cowgirl pony had also warned her about the fakes she and her friends had encountered three months ago.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she too thought she had heard something not too far off. "I think I heard something too." She said, glancing over at the base of some sort of tower. Giving a nod to the unicorn, she began to make her way to the scene. "Let's go, Rarity." She said as she drew out her rod.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
"But there are still questions that need answering."

HP: 100%
TP: 100%
Overlimit: [██████████]
User Image
Megaman's Theme
I am first class Purifier Unit ...'

User Image
Trigger frowned when he saw the raising smoke coming up from somewhere within the city. "I was hoping that things would remain peaceful. I'm glad I decided to wear my amor today or I would have had to go get it. " Trigger said as he head outside. "Aile we better hurry, no telling how many people might be hurt."
... Megaman Trigger'

AtsukeTheMaverickHunter

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
User Image Officer Jenny User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Officer Jenny was making her rounds until she had heard some commotion coming from the base of the Prism Tower. With the city been somehow teleported into a different location, she had helped tighten the security around the city. She quickly made her way over to the base of the tower to find that there was group of people attacking a strange group of beings. There was also some sort of flying purple pony. Was that a new kind of Pokémon? "Hold it right there!" She called out.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Pokémon: Manectric
Moves: Thunderbolt / Quick Attack / - / -

Wisemon's Partner

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Wisemon looked to the others that jumped and basically threaten to attack him. He didn't mind, since they didn't strike at him or anything. He heard someone speak to him and turned towards the little orange dinosaur Digimon that had just appeared. He seemed awfully surprised by the sight off this one. "Agumon?" He said in a surprised tone. "A Legendary Digimon....." He reached out to poke Agumon, seeing it he was real or not. One touch was enough to prove that. But before he could say any more, he heard screams from inside the Junes store. Agumon had rushed off with a human boy, which apparently was his partner. "A legendary Digimon having a partner?" He questioned to himself.

This was very surprising to him. He'll have to watch those two after this whole mess here passes. He wanted to learn more about this Agumon and his partner. For now, he watched as people rushed into Junes while he remained outside, watching. He has no fighting capabilities, so he would only get in the way here. He'll step in when he feels the need to do something.

Thoughts: I must learn more about Agumon here.
                                                  Out of Curiousity:

User Image___User Image___

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A strange, odd calm came over New Haven City for what seemed for a second. There was no reason for panic, right? Wrong. New Haven City had just been thrown into a completely new area.

There was somewhat chaos through the citizens of the city as the main branches of the city ran to find the missing Commander and Governess of Haven City..

Shirtless Fairy

12,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Link User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageThis was getting to be quite a handful. The green-haired boy's words didn't seem to far off from Link's perceived truth, but he could clarify things a little better. "I'd guess, this is not merely an endpoint for travel between worlds," he answered thoughtfully. "We've all be brought here for a reason. We discover that, and we'll find a way home, but that's going to be a challenge." Of course, learning just why all these people had been torn from their worlds and brought here was a mystery in of itself.

It had seemed some of them had already been in this world for quite some time, while others such as himself were new arrivals. The boy with spiky hair mentioned having encountered some... things... that were best left undisturbed. But he too valued the safety of being in a group. He could sense powerful energy emanating from some of the people around him, but did not jump to any conclusions. He knew full well that just because someone had some skill in magic did not necessarily mean they had fighting skill. If there were any monsters nearby, he would have to rely on his own abilities to defend his new allies. But the boy didn't mind. He bore the Triforce of Courage and was devoted to protecting the innocent.

"I'm Link, and I promise to protect you all if it comes to that. I'll fight for everyone," he spoke in a soulful but somewhat melancholy voice. It was brave words coming from a child, but he had battled powerful beings of darkness despite his youth. But he meant it wholeheartedly. It was then that he heard his stomach rumble. Even before this catastrophe, he had not eaten since he left Holodrom and was now rather.... hungry. "On second though... food sounds great," he responded to Alphonse's invitation. Being his usual naive self, the boy dug a hand into his pocket, feeling for a small quantity of Rupees. Seeing that Labrynna and Holodrom both seemed to accept Hyrule's currency, he reached the conclusion that any vendor in this city take them as well. This place seemed too.... different from Subrosia to suggest that Rupees weren't the norm.

User Image
Company:Ion, Yugi, Alphonse, Saber, Homura, Mami

Health:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mana: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff