Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has this thread been useful to you?

Yes, it has. 0.64727954971857 64.7% [ 1035 ]
I still have some questions. 0.15447154471545 15.4% [ 247 ]
Not at all. 0.19824890556598 19.8% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 1599 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 278 279 280 > >> >>> »|

If I have anything to add (not that it hasn't ben touched on already) but ,esspecially to first timers, lube is key!!
Me and my boyfriend went a long time unable to enjoy sex because it hurt me too badly.
The first few times we tried I was so nervous and I couldnt relax enough to get wet so lubrication really helps.
kooblikon
hey, remember me? biggrin

Ive been a fan of this for a while now 3nodding

I sure do. Cheers!

hello k!tty
If I have anything to add (not that it hasn't ben touched on already) but ,esspecially to first timers, lube is key!!
Me and my boyfriend went a long time unable to enjoy sex because it hurt me too badly.
The first few times we tried I was so nervous and I couldnt relax enough to get wet so lubrication really helps.

It certainly does. Lube up!
Cheers. wink

Shameless Fatcat

Honestly, a tip for first-timers: I know a lot of us are self-conscious about being seen so brazenly butt-naked your first time, but don't have sex is the dark. Dim, sure, but if you start with the dark, you might not ever leave it. Besides, being able to see what is going on can not only be arousing, but helps you better tune in to what your partner is feeling. Also, it helps to quickly get over your body issues and you learn to have a lot more confidence faster. Confidence, people, is key to becoming an ultimate sex god/goddess.
I had sex for the first time is slightly-muted daylight (the curtains did little to cut out the noontime sun). I'm actually very very glad for that, and I can tell you without hesitation that sex is almost always more enjoyable with some form of lighting on.
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
Honestly, a tip for first-timers: I know a lot of us are self-conscious about being seen so brazenly butt-naked your first time, but don't have sex is the dark. Dim, sure, but if you start with the dark, you might not ever leave it. Besides, being able to see what is going on can not only be arousing, but helps you better tune in to what your partner is feeling. Also, it helps to quickly get over your body issues and you learn to have a lot more confidence faster. Confidence, people, is key to becoming an ultimate sex god/goddess.
I had sex for the first time is slightly-muted daylight (the curtains did little to cut out the noontime sun). I'm actually very very glad for that, and I can tell you without hesitation that sex is almost always more enjoyable with some form of lighting on.

My first time was during the day, too. I have to say, that also took some of the pressure off; it felt more spontaneous than a 'this is the night' arrangement.
Why the heck would I want to know this if I know I will not get a boyfriend in Middle School or High School.I already learned all about this in Sex Education Class.C:
Unwanted Sealed Butterfly, many students are not so lucky as to receive comprehensive Sex Ed classes in High School. Many do not receive them at all, beyond: "Tab A goes in Slot B after marriage". At a religious girls' school, that was all the information I received back in the day, along with the obligatory condom warning. No information was given about being comfortable with our own bodies and they way they work in terms of pleasure, little information was given about alternative birth control and STD control methods, and certainly no information was given about safer same-sex relationships.

This is all the information I was never given and had to find out for myself from dodgy sources over time. I want young people to have a reliable, consistent source or set of sources that they can access at any time.

As to why you'd want to know this before you 'get a boyfriend', it is vital to learn about and become comfortable with your own sexuality and sexual functions before engaging in activity with others (besides, what's to say you won't meet someone in high school?). Knowledge is power; knowledge helps to prevent ignorance, accidents, and disappointment.

I hope I have answered your questions.

All the best,
Fizzlesticks
Great work, going to look at those websites

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items