Has this thread been useful to you?

Yes, it has. 0.64727954971857 64.7% [ 1035 ]
I still have some questions. 0.15447154471545 15.4% [ 247 ]
Not at all. 0.19824890556598 19.8% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 1599 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 278 279 280 > >> >>> »|

Fizzlesticks
dia-chan
In some areas I'm luckier than most, and in others, it just SUCKS.

I'm on yasmine, first and only pill I've tried and it has worked very, very well for me.

Still, no matter what I do, sex is a struggle to feel pain free. I've gone to the gyno and nothing is physically wrong, I'm always aroused, always had lube on hand (sometimes the sex is better without the lube), always relaxed, and it's that -stretching- when intercourse first begins that is ALWAYS uncomfortable. Been like this for over a year, so maybe I'm petit or unlucky. D:

Anyway, great thread of info!

I'm sorry to hear about the discomfort; it's unusual that you've not been able to improve things. Out of interest, have you begun to dread that sensation? Anxiety about painful sex could cause it to continue to manifest.

Also, are you having sex when you have lots and lots of time to take things slowly?

Well, the very first time I was nervous, but that was a long time ago, and I don't really feel that way anymore. It took me so long to get to a point where sex wasn't excruciating, and I was scared that I had that condition that made me clench up involuntarily. Months later, sex got better but was still uncomfortable, and I was relieved to find that my gyno visit didn't hurt at all. Anything the size of a p***s is what really causes discomfort, I guess.

There will be times where it's not at all bad, only some twinges in the beginning, and other times where it can get really uncomfortable. I wondered if it was a lube problem, but it was as though the stretching was what hurt me so much.

Yes, we take things very slowly. I make sure that I'm on top--hurts the less--and we move at my pace. Maybe it's just that it takes heaps of foreplay to get me going (even then, the pain is a spector that comes and goes), but it gets me so annoyed. I know there are women in the world who have sex entirely pain free, where they can have quickies and everything's fine, and it really gets so frustrating that my v****a is so stubborn.

D: I wanna trade mine in!
That is definitely frustrating. Stay positive; I'm sure it will improve with time.

I trust you also receive/perform oral and manual sex.
Links added.
"Ensler, Eve. 2001. The v****a Monologues." Sounds excellent XDD
......nice thread pirate
Thanks, chaps.

Dangerous Lunatic

I have a question...

Okay, my period is a plague to me. I get horrible cramps, heavy flow, fatigue, everything...So I rarely feel like having sex during it. But when I've tried with my hubby it hurts...Feels like it's rough almost, even though I'm well lubricated and everything. I'm just curious to know if you would have an idea as to what's causing it...We use positions we've done before so it's not that we're experimenting or anything...
if you're on the pill, it tends to lessen the side effects of menstruation. Without my pills, I would be hopelessly cramping and cranky. It feels best when girl is on bottom for sex on menstruation.
A Touch of Irish Chaos
I have a question...

Okay, my period is a plague to me. I get horrible cramps, heavy flow, fatigue, everything...So I rarely feel like having sex during it. But when I've tried with my hubby it hurts...Feels like it's rough almost, even though I'm well lubricated and everything. I'm just curious to know if you would have an idea as to what's causing it...We use positions we've done before so it's not that we're experimenting or anything...

It's most likely simply because you're not feeling your best. I find that sex is trickier when I'm fatigued.

This is just a theory, but in terms of it feeling 'rough', perhaps your genitals & erectile tissue are more sensitive during menstruation.

Feline Unit Pi
if you're on the pill, it tends to lessen the side effects of menstruation. Without my pills, I would be hopelessly cramping and cranky. It feels best when girl is on bottom for sex on menstruation.

Depends on the woman and the Pill. When I took the Pill, the second one I tried caused me to have a two-month long period. It did lessen cramps, but was in no way worth it. Also made me nauseous and moody.
Fizzlesticks
Happy birthday, Kumara!

Thank you, bump.
Thanks! That PM is reallly handy!
hey, remember me? biggrin

Ive been a fan of this for a while now 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers