Has this thread been useful to you?

Yes, it has. 0.64727954971857 64.7% [ 1035 ]
I still have some questions. 0.15447154471545 15.4% [ 247 ]
Not at all. 0.19824890556598 19.8% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 1599 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 278 279 280 > >> >>> »|

Fizzlesticks
Thank you. smile

you are welcome, I really think what you are doing is extremely important.
If I had seen something like this earlier, I could have answered a poor girls problem with masturbation. She couldn't hit the Clitorus just right!
Thanks for the support. Bookmark and bump!
You finally started a thread for these... whee
Bump read the first post very important.
Unsung_Grandeur
You finally started a thread for these... whee

I sure did!
Wow, this is one hell of a thread (compliment btw). 3nodding

This guide is really going to come in handy to those people who are either too scared to ask or don't know what to ask. Too many young people making life changing mistakes because they're misinformed. I like this thread, and I don't say that often. sweatdrop

Just to make sure I'm taking the pill even after I tie my tubes. I'm paranoid like that.
Glad ya did, fizzlesticks. BUMP!

Offtopic:

Remember to vote for me in the Avi arena!
(Link is siggied)
Thank you EVERYBODY for all the support! heart heart heart

[MoonxChild]

Just to make sure I'm taking the pill even after I tie my tubes. I'm paranoid like that.

I don't know much about tube-tying, but be sure to speak to your doctor when you have the procedure done. There may well be no need to take further precautions. I am not certain of that, though. Maybe another could confirm.

Wealthy Citizen

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Too many teens are idiots and using sex as a way out.
Tanaka Yuko

As a way out, this is a way in to make sex safer if they choose it, don't down this thread it is trying to help people out there.
Tanaka Yuko

Well, yes. In the 70s one of my aunts got pregnant on purpose as an excuse to leave home. Bizarre. There are lots of 'wrong' reasons for having sex; I hope my kits will urge people to have sex for the right reasons and at the right time for them.

Thanks again, Angel.
Wow O: What an informative thread n__n. Its great for the kids who are too afraid to search it (my google search list is weird and random, and if my parents ever found out how to find what I've been searching, they'll probably think I've very strange).

Maybe you should also go about the consequences? I know you mentioned STIs, but recently I've had one of my friends compare having a child to having a puppy (yeah, he's already a sucky parent) . . . .
K aren
Wow O: What an informative thread n__n. Its great for the kids who are too afraid to search it (my google search list is weird and random, and if my parents ever found out how to find what I've been searching, they'll probably think I've very strange).

Maybe you should also go about the consequences? I know you mentioned STIs, but recently I've had one of my friends compare having a child to having a puppy (yeah, he's already a sucky parent) . . . .

A great idea. Earlier I was thinking about a section on STIs, so it would make sense to discuss other consequences there too.

Cheers!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces