Has this thread been useful to you?

Yes, it has. 0.64727954971857 64.7% [ 1035 ]
I still have some questions. 0.15447154471545 15.4% [ 247 ]
Not at all. 0.19824890556598 19.8% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 1599 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 278 279 280 > >> >>> »|

Fizzlesticks
PiercedPixie56
To be honest, i've never used protection @_@ Any im sort of paying for it, i was passed HPV, an incurable std that effects the female reproductive systems.

So my current partner and I have discussed it, and he's okay with it.
So kids, use a condom XD

Oh yummy, HPV: genital warts. I'm sorry to hear you've contracted that. I'm pleased to say I've just received the new vaccines against it. I hope you and your doctor have got it all under control, and it's good that your partner's understanding. But yes, condoms always.

b a b y d o l l
I'm on the pill, and I know my boyfriend and I are STD free, so we're good to go! No need for a condom haha

You're pretty safe, yes, but not entirely. There have been plenty of reports of conception even while on the Pill. Just make sure you're using it correctly! And of course, get those STD reports confirmed by a doctor if you haven't already. smile

LMAO XD
No, HPV does not always equal genital warts.
Though i am HPV positive, i do not have warts or herpes :3
Thank you so much for this thread. It's been incredibly helpful for me and now I have a better idea of what I need to do. When my fiance and I have sex it is very painful for me, and I didn't know what to do about it. I thought it just had to be that way, but I was confused because everyone else seemed to enjoy it and said they didn't have pain. Thanks to you I can now find a way to make sex feel the way its supposed to and not be afraid of intercourse all the time because of the pain. Thank you so much, on behalf of both me and my fiance! heart

Shameless Fatcat

Fizzlesticks
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
Hmm, I have heard that too. My friend went off it after she gained 40lbs, and my mother had to go off it when she her doctor found out that it was causing her depression. She begged me to never go on it, so I stick with the pill for now.
Honestly, more than anything I was the 5 year IUC followed by and Essure Tubal Ligation. I don't want kids.

Gosh, even the Pill caused me huge problems. I tried two different ones: the first increased my acne and made me really nauseous, and the second caused me to have a 2-month-long period. I quit then.
But then, simple painkillers ******** with my system.
I am a delicate flower. *Faints*
where as I come from a family made of stubborn parts. I had to try 4 different pills before I finally found one that made my periods shorter and got rid of breakthrough bleeding.
Sadly, it also isn't covered by my insurance and I can't afford it. I have to call my gyno and see if we can find a compromise.
That is quite helpful.
I'm not sexually active with a partner, but I'm glad that I've learned some things. It always makes me happy to see someone trying to teach people about sex, instead of just abstinence. Although that is an option, not everyone will choose it and it's good to keep people informed. Plus, making something seem 'forbidden' makes teens more likely to try it.
I'd be happy to help with this in any way that I can.
Fizzlesticks
Bonesie
I don't have a boyfriend right now, but I'm on the Depo shot (no periods), and I've finished my Garasil vaccine finally (no HPV for me!).

Thank you Dr Frasier (chap who invented it)! I shook his hand, don'tchooknow? razz
I hear there are nasty Depo side-effects. Have you experienced any?

I've been on the depo shot for almost a year, and have had no problems with it. =3
Nochipa
If you haven't planned to, you should put something on there about being able to give someone genital herpes if you have or have ever had cold sores.

sweatdrop I've just recently been reading up on this, and it has got me greatly worried. I'm going to a doctor to ask these questions. I thought I was safe of all things by only doing sexual things with one person who has only done sexual things with me.

As an occasional coldsore sufferer, this makes me extremely paranoid too. I first had a coldsore around July last year, and I felt like an absolute leper. It IS possible (though unlikely) that you can pass the herpes virus to your partner even when a coldsore is not present. The virus can even be hanging out in your saliva! So remember, as SOON as you feel the tingle, latex up, and do speak to your partner about your predicament.

StreetchIck123
I love you.

I love reading your kits, they're awesome. And helped me so much while I'm being intimate with my boyfriend.

I can make him orgasm in about 5 minutes wink
And I can still make him orgasm even without touching him.
rawr, I'm good. xd

Well done. razz
Quote:
Though what are the satistics of having anything that is a problem in oral sex?

like 1/5 or what?

I've been receiving, me and him are our first times, I've given oral twice now. But not entirely acutually, just like couple licks.

you get what I mean?

What problems do you mean, exactly? STIs? Dissatisfaction?
PiercedPixie56
LMAO XD
No, HPV does not always equal genital warts.
Though i am HPV positive, i do not have warts or herpes :3

Oh gosh, of course. So it may cause warts? Just as you can have HIV without AIDS. I see. Cheers.

Myakachi
Thank you so much for this thread. It's been incredibly helpful for me and now I have a better idea of what I need to do. When my fiance and I have sex it is very painful for me, and I didn't know what to do about it. I thought it just had to be that way, but I was confused because everyone else seemed to enjoy it and said they didn't have pain. Thanks to you I can now find a way to make sex feel the way its supposed to and not be afraid of intercourse all the time because of the pain. Thank you so much, on behalf of both me and my fiance! heart

My pleasure. wink Thank you so much.

99luftbalons
That is quite helpful.
I'm not sexually active with a partner, but I'm glad that I've learned some things. It always makes me happy to see someone trying to teach people about sex, instead of just abstinence. Although that is an option, not everyone will choose it and it's good to keep people informed. Plus, making something seem 'forbidden' makes teens more likely to try it.
I'd be happy to help with this in any way that I can.

Thank you indeed. Like you, I believe that abstinence-only education is counterproductive. There's nothing wrong with choosing to have sex with the couple are mature, positive, and informed (and consenting!).

Miyokie
I've been on the depo shot for almost a year, and have had no problems with it. =3

Glad to hear it.
a former girlfriend of mine tried the depo shot.. i didn't work so well for her. she started spotting almost every day. the doctor said that her body may just need to get used to it. so she waited it out and tried a second shot.. things didn't get any better, so she stopped. unfortunately, they last what--3 months?

i don't remember it causing any discomfort, but it was an annoyance.

also, you can't take it while on certain medications.
In some areas I'm luckier than most, and in others, it just SUCKS.

I'm on yasmine, first and only pill I've tried and it has worked very, very well for me.

Still, no matter what I do, sex is a struggle to feel pain free. I've gone to the gyno and nothing is physically wrong, I'm always aroused, always had lube on hand (sometimes the sex is better without the lube), always relaxed, and it's that -stretching- when intercourse first begins that is ALWAYS uncomfortable. Been like this for over a year, so maybe I'm petit or unlucky. D:

Anyway, great thread of info!
dia-chan
In some areas I'm luckier than most, and in others, it just SUCKS.

I'm on yasmine, first and only pill I've tried and it has worked very, very well for me.

Still, no matter what I do, sex is a struggle to feel pain free. I've gone to the gyno and nothing is physically wrong, I'm always aroused, always had lube on hand (sometimes the sex is better without the lube), always relaxed, and it's that -stretching- when intercourse first begins that is ALWAYS uncomfortable. Been like this for over a year, so maybe I'm petit or unlucky. D:

Anyway, great thread of info!

I'm sorry to hear about the discomfort; it's unusual that you've not been able to improve things. Out of interest, have you begun to dread that sensation? Anxiety about painful sex could cause it to continue to manifest.

Also, are you having sex when you have lots and lots of time to take things slowly?
Awesome thread! I heart you Fizzlesticks!
aldoraquelle
Awesome thread! I heart you Fizzlesticks!

Cheers. Great signature!
bump it be my birthday today
"I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a fiddle player too.

And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you."

Latex gloves!
Why didn't I ever think of that!?

I usually bleed when my boyfriend fingers me because his hands and nails are in horrible condition.

"Now you play a pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due,

I'll bet a fiddle of gold against your soul, 'cos I think I'm better than you."
Happy birthday, Kumara!

BlackPheonixFire
Latex gloves!
Why didn't I ever think of that!?

I usually bleed when my boyfriend fingers me because his hands and nails are in horrible condition.

They are handy as anything (no pun intended)! But also just ask him to take better care of his hands: make sure he trims his nails and exfoliates/moisturises.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff