Yes, it has. 0.64727954971857 64.7% [ 1035 ]
I still have some questions. 0.15447154471545 15.4% [ 247 ]
Not at all. 0.19824890556598 19.8% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 1599 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 278 279 280

Inquisitive Barbie Doll
Fizzlesticks
Inquisitive Barbie Doll
He refuses to preform oral due to some scarring event with a woman whose kitty cat was apparently really unclean or something. Any time I even try to mention the lack of foreplay (oral aside) he always laughs and brushes me off. :/

What about all the other forms of foreplay / any indication that he's making an effort? If you've talked to him about it, and he doesn't change his behaviour, I'd stop sleeping with him. It doesn't sound like you're getting anything out of it.

When we make out/I'm blowing him he occasionally tries to finger my cat/a** but that never lasts to completion because he gets so caught up in what's being done to him. Strangely enough after having reread my entire conversation here I've come to realize how ridiculous a situation this is. I shouldn't be bothering to try and make him happy when he obviously isn't willing to do the same.

Thank you Fizzles and Blackrose. I appreciate both of your opinions on the matter. Such a sad thing that so many guys in my immediate area think and function exactly as this guy does.

Perspective is a great thing. I hope you find a more attentive lover soon. smile

Fashionable Fatcat

Fizzlesticks
Inquisitive Barbie Doll
Fizzlesticks
Inquisitive Barbie Doll
He refuses to preform oral due to some scarring event with a woman whose kitty cat was apparently really unclean or something. Any time I even try to mention the lack of foreplay (oral aside) he always laughs and brushes me off. :/

What about all the other forms of foreplay / any indication that he's making an effort? If you've talked to him about it, and he doesn't change his behaviour, I'd stop sleeping with him. It doesn't sound like you're getting anything out of it.

When we make out/I'm blowing him he occasionally tries to finger my cat/a** but that never lasts to completion because he gets so caught up in what's being done to him. Strangely enough after having reread my entire conversation here I've come to realize how ridiculous a situation this is. I shouldn't be bothering to try and make him happy when he obviously isn't willing to do the same.

Thank you Fizzles and Blackrose. I appreciate both of your opinions on the matter. Such a sad thing that so many guys in my immediate area think and function exactly as this guy does.

Perspective is a great thing. I hope you find a more attentive lover soon. smile

It is isn't it though, and thank you most kindly! I hope so too, I wonder if my chances might increase were I to shift gears and head towards a more womanly goal. Then again my has so few lesbians.. they all seem to be happily taken. -_-' Ahh the never-ending search for someone to love and be loved by. Hahah. How are you this evening?
Inquisitive Barbie Doll
Fizzlesticks
Inquisitive Barbie Doll
Fizzlesticks
Inquisitive Barbie Doll

It is isn't it though, and thank you most kindly! I hope so too, I wonder if my chances might increase were I to shift gears and head towards a more womanly goal. Then again my has so few lesbians.. they all seem to be happily taken. -_-' Ahh the never-ending search for someone to love and be loved by. Hahah. How are you this evening?

It's morning down under! And I'm sick. Wah.

Fashionable Fatcat

Fizzlesticks
Inquisitive Barbie Doll
Fizzlesticks
Inquisitive Barbie Doll
Fizzlesticks
Inquisitive Barbie Doll

D'awwweh poor dear, I do oh so hate being ill. Do you know what you have, or is it common cold cruddies? Either way no fun at all. It's 10:00PM here where I am. xD
Inquisitive Barbie Doll
Fizzlesticks
Inquisitive Barbie Doll
Fizzlesticks
Inquisitive Barbie Doll

D'awwweh poor dear, I do oh so hate being ill. Do you know what you have, or is it common cold cruddies? Either way no fun at all. It's 10:00PM here where I am. xD

Finally got to the dr today. It might be whooping cough! I catch the weirdest s**t. Sigh.
Question for the day: have any folks around here had a vasectomy (or had a partner go down that route)? One of my partners would like to have the snip (and he has my full support — we don't personally want children), but being unmarried and under 30, we realise we may face difficulty in finding a doctor who'll actually do it. Share any experiences?

Questionable Poster

Fizzlesticks

Lol Number 5 reminds me of the movie Hope Springs.

Old people trying to spice up their sex life. Cracks me up xd

Dangerous Regular

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Having had just recently lost my virginity, I found this interesting and helpful, but I don't believe the bit about hymen pain and that doctors can't tell of one .

I'm 21, and for one thing... My first time was very painful, even though I was relaxed (I admit I was a tad nervous ), and even our second time trying, though not as bad. My mom had warned me when I was born the doctor mentioned I had a tad more of a hymen than most girls are born with , and said it may be very painful for me , so I should see a doctor for that before I have sex. I didn't, stupidly thinking I didn't have a hymen anymore since I couldn't see one, and considering my age (most girls have only a partial hymen by the time they're teenagers). My hymen was definitely there. He had fingered me a few times before hand, and that did help get rid of a bit of t, but I still had a lot to go .
My other reasoning for not believing it is, a close friend of mine, same age, and is still virgin, had her first gyno appointment recently (woman are required to at age 21even if they haven't become sexually active). She told me the doctor admitted she's always skeptical and doesn't believe her patients when they say they're virgin... But she believed her. She had a thick hymen, almost completely in tact, so much that the doctor said she couldn't do anything for the exam and advised her to wait till she's had sex before scheduling her next appointment .
Pretty pretty bacon
Having had just recently lost my virginity, I found this interesting and helpful, but I don't believe the bit about hymen pain and that doctors can't tell of one .

I'm 21, and for one thing... My first time was very painful, even though I was relaxed (I admit I was a tad nervous ), and even our second time trying, though not as bad. My mom had warned me when I was born the doctor mentioned I had a tad more of a hymen than most girls are born with , and said it may be very painful for me , so I should see a doctor for that before I have sex. I didn't, stupidly thinking I didn't have a hymen anymore since I couldn't see one, and considering my age (most girls have only a partial hymen by the time they're teenagers). My hymen was definitely there. He had fingered me a few times before hand, and that did help get rid of a bit of t, but I still had a lot to go .
My other reasoning for not believing it is, a close friend of mine, same age, and is still virgin, had her first gyno appointment recently (woman are required to at age 21even if they haven't become sexually active). She told me the doctor admitted she's always skeptical and doesn't believe her patients when they say they're virgin... But she believed her. She had a thick hymen, almost completely in tact, so much that the doctor said she couldn't do anything for the exam and advised her to wait till she's had sex before scheduling her next appointment .

Perhaps you misread: doctors can't tell whether you've been sexually active or not. At all. Ever. Sure, a very super-intact hymen might imply that a woman hasn't had p***s-in-v****a sex, but beyond that the doctor cannot detect sexual activity. If the patient has a partial or worn-away hymen, it doesn't tell the doctor anything at all: she may have had no sex, lots of sex, sex with men, sex with women, manual sex, penetrative sex — none or all. The doctor cannot tell.

I'm a little confused re: what specifically you mean that you "don't believe" about hymens. The article makes clear: if sex hurts or you have reason to believe you have a resistant/tough/keloid hymen — and your doctor told you that that was the case for you — yes, there can be pain, worth medical attention. That's exactly what the article says — exactly what your doctor said. A hymen tough enough to cause significant pain can be seen to. If sex hurts, it's because your body is telling something isn't right yet.

I hope that didn't sound in anyway impatient or unkind, but I just wonder if you read it all before posting. If it wasn't clear, let me know and I'll see what I can do to make it clearer.

Note: made a bunch of edits to the above, mostly for clarity.
I'm outta here, guys! Be excellent to each other and keep having safe, consensual, enthusiastic sex!

If you have any queries, contact Scarleteen and pals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff