Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

Vladimir sat his wine glass back on the table and looked at the Ghost. "Tatsuo, huh? Interesting name. Then again, you probably didn't name yourself. As for me, I'm the Duke of Romania's son, Vladimir Challis. I came here hoping to find some interesting creatures to communicate with. Also, I'm looking for an interesting someone in particular to bring back to Romania with me. I've already ruled out that the Witch would need to change her tune to even be considered worthy. Why have you come here?" He looked back over and hinted at the Elven girl. "See the Elf? She looks interesting, doesn't she? He smirked and licked his fangs.
User Image
Tatsou just nodded, from what he understood a decent number of guests attended the parties for similar reasons, "No, I just came here to attend the party and possibly meet people from the other races to speak with without fear of a dispute. This is the only time of year I really leave home, so I guess it's a sort of social event for myself. Though, Cedric has asked me to watch out for one of the guests in attendance this evening." he said, glancing over at the Neko girl who was currently still with the male. He looked over at the Elven girl Vladimir mentioned and nodded, "She is lovely, and seems very kind hearted. Has she responded to any of your. . . offers?"

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Iku Neko

Iku smiled gently touching his eye patch for a moment thinking, "I suppose not. Though I'm not sure what girls are scared of." he laughed gently before she seemed to look around a bit nervous. Touching her shoulder gently he gave her an encouraging smile, "You can take it slow, I'll be with you if they try and tease or make you uncomfortable. Though the ones I have met have been really kind." Removing his hand he gestured to the two girls in the corner talking, "The elf there is a very nice girl, I haven't really met the other next to her but by the way it looks she seems very outgoing and kind." He tried easing her into it all.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Utau Mizu

Utau smiled and looked around, "The ghost seems nice, never met one of those." she whispered pointing to the two. Looking at Vladmir for a slight moment she looked back at the elf to see she was looking at the neko boy once again. When Miyuki looked back at her Utau smiled gently, "You like him." she giggled touching her shoulder she nodded. "It's ok I totally thought you were a couple when you two were dancing. Your totally cute together?!" she smiled patting her on the back for encouraging.
User Image
Miko jumped slightly at Iku's touch before looking up at him, "Y-you will? You're not bothered by staying around me?" she looked back at the two girls he pointed out and fussed with the hem of her dress. He said they were nice, or seemed to be, so that had to count for something. She finally nodded and forced her legs to carry her over to the two, glancing back constantly to see if Iku was really behind her or not before stopping just short of them, "Um, h-hello." she said timidly, looking to the side through her hair at one of the tapestries on the wall. She wondered how well she would be able to climb it and persh on the rod holding it there if she felt the need to try and hide.
User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

Vladimir hung his head for a moment and took a large gulp of the wine before setting it back down. "Damn it, no she hasn't. However, I do think the Witch is looking in your direction, Tatsou. Why don't you go over and ask her to dance? It'll give me another shot at the Elf being alone. What do you think?" He smirked looking over at the two girls talking and waited for the Ghost's reply.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki glanced back at Utau and her face flushed red as scarlet. How had she picked that up so quickly? "Shush, Utau! I didn't say that I did... but... thanks for the compliment... he does owe me a dance later." Miyuki looked to her left and found a young neko girl had come over to them slowly and timidly. The young girl looked scared to even open her mouth, but had managed a 'hello'. She looked behind her and found Iku was not that far behind. He must have encouraged her to come and meet new people. The least I can do is help this girl fit in. She is rather cute when she's scared. She curtsied at the neko girl and smiled slightly bowing her head. "Good evening to you too. No need to fear either of us, young one. My name is Miyuki and this witch here is Utau. What's your name?"
User Image
Tatsuo looked back at the Witch to see her still speaking with the Elf again and thought a moment. There was no harm in asking a sweet looking girl for a dance. He nodded and rose from his seat, "Alright, Vladimir, let us see where the night may take this evening, shall we?" he asked, going over to the two girls as the two Nekos went over as well. He reached them and caught the girl Neko seem to visibly shrink away out of the corner of his vison before smiling to her briefly and turning back to the Witch and Elf, "Excuse me, ladies, but I was wondering if you would grant me the privalige of a dance?" he asked, holding his hand out to the Witch before pausing and looking to the Elf, "That is, of course, if neither of you minds."
User Image
Miko gave a curtsey of her own to both of the girls back, "My name is Miko Uro, it's nice to meet you, Miyuki, Utau." she looked over at the Ghost who had come up and fussed with her dress again as he spoke. She looked at the ground awkwardly, feeling her ears flatten against her head to reflect her nerves before taking a cautious glance up again, "A-are you a nice Elf and Witch?" she asked, feeling ridiculous for asking the question after it left her lips and flushing slightly in embarassment.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki smiled and laughed softly. The neko was really cute with her expressions of embarrassment. "I know I am nothing to be afraid of. I may be taller in these heels reaching nearly 5'6", but I'm really nice. I'm sure Iku could speak about that for me. Utau is nice too, even though I just met her." She smiled at the ghost who had just come over and nodded. "I don't mind if you want to dance with her. I'll keep these two young nekos company. Have fun." She smiled hearing it become a slightly slower song as she uttered her sentence. Miyuki spotted the vampire coming over and lowered her eyes in a slightly shadowed fashion. "He however. my be another story. That vampire tried to be a bit aggressive earlier. Look out for him if he tries anything."
User Image
Miko tilted her head to the side slightly at Miyuki, "You and Iku have met? I only met him tonight. . . I think." she looked back at the male Neko questioningly, "We haven't met before, have we?" She knew that he was familiar to her somehow, but not knowing was starting to bother her. If he had an idea as to why she felt that way, she hoped that he would share it with her. Her eyes trailed over to the approaching Vampire and she nodded, taking a small step back to keep some distance away from him. She wasn't certian about him before, but with another guest advising to stay away she would be sure to do so.
User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

Vladimir had seen the ghost start walking and walked slowly behind him, analyzing the crowd. The young neko girl seemed to be scared, the neko boy was uncertain, the elf was smiling, the witch was being giggly, and the ghost was being bold. His eyes traveled between the neko girl and the elf trying to decide whom he should focus on. Once he had approached them at a close distance and heard the elf say her warning, he put a cold hand on the neko girl's shoulder. "Pardon me, ladies, but would either you or Miyuki care for a dance with the Duke of Romania's son?" He smirked and took a low bow while looking between them and keeping the neko boy within his sight.
User Image
Miko jumped and tensed at the hand landing on her shoulder before looking up wide eyed at the Vampire as he bowed. She felt her throat dry and shook slightly before shaking her head, "N-n thank you sir." she said, wanting to take a step back but too nervous to do so. The more she thought about it, the better climbing and hiding somewhere sounded. She felt her nails dig into her palms through the fabric she had yet to let go of as she tried to stay as calm as possible.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Utau Mizu

Utau giggled when Miyuki was blushing and trying to pull it off, looking at the neko she waved at first before the elf talked. "Yes! Hello!" She smiled touching Miko hands, "Lets be friends?!" she was going to hug Miko before Tatsuo asked her to dance. "M-me?" She asked pointing to herself. When Miyuki said she didn't mind she blushed slightly, she never had anyone ask her to dance before. "Ah alright." she stated stepping over to Tatuso. "I guess a dance won't hurt." she smiled.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki glared at the vampire who was scaring the young neko girl. "If I dance with you, please leave little Miko alone. Do we have an accord?" Seeing the vampire nod, she took his hand from Miko's shoulder and walked past Iku. She whispered softly to him. "Don't worry about him bothering your young friend. I'm still looking forward to our dance later. Keep her and then others from falling into this guy's tricks." She stepped forward with him making sure they passed the others without harm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff