Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki walked through the border of Dublin's forest and found the small castle lit by torchlight. She smiled and brushed off her long black and white dress accented with her sapphire gem necklace. True, she was the representative for the clan, but she was not going to let that be her only mission tonight. Cedric would be wanting her invitation, she remembered. She reached into her pocket and blinked finding it empty. She gasped and looked through her other pocket and both of her stockings trying to find the lost invitation. Finding nothing, she frowned and hung her head sadly. She knelt to the ground and rested her face in her hands. "One time... the one time I'm trusted with something important and I mess it up..." Hearing a small twig snap, she spotted a young fawn looking at her holding the envelope in its mouth. Miyuki smiled and walked over holding out some berries from her pockets and held it to the deer's nose, trading them for the piece of paper she sought. "Thank you, young one. Go on and find your mother now." The fawn pranced away and disappeared into the brush. Turning back to the castle, she started her slow walk to the castle, seeing a young girl ahead of her with folded wings.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Utau Mizu

Utau finished her song and glanced at the water girl and smiled, "well.... better get going to that party. I'm sure everyone will be missing me." she stated sarcastically rolling her eyes before standing up. Looking at her wet body she shook her head, "I suppose I should return you your water." she laughed shortly before spinning around removing all the water from herself. Giving a large ball of water back to the lake woman, she turned grabbing her letter on the ground before looking up into a tree looking at a bat. "Hm. Didn't think you guys hanged around these parts." she thought out-loud before waving at it and walking towards the mansion. "Agh~ People are so.... weird." moving her fingers through her hair she only thought of the boring sits and eating weird food that came with going to the party. Looking back she could barely see the bat but couldn't get it out of her head. They aren't usually in this area, and it was only one.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Iku Neko

Iku smiled and nodded, "Alright thanks." he moved through the house until he got to the refreshments. Glancing through them he saw food for almost everyone, grabbing a few things he sat down on a chair in the corner of the room and began to eat. He wasn't sure who was coming but he had to watch them all. Hearing who was at the door he perked his ears up so he could listen carefully, 'Princess of the Fairies.' he thought raising a brow. He heard about her, turning down every man that her parents offered her. 'She is a trouble maker.' he thought and assumed in his head.
User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

Vlad let go of the branch he was hanging from and screeched in the high bat voice of his. Flapping his tiny wings, he fluttered after the young witch and screeched more. She was heading to the castle as well? Good thing he had his invitation tucked away in his dress shirt for when he would transform back. Interesting, it seems there are two young women here heading to the castle and another one being beckoned inside. Looks like one Elf is on her way slowly to the door and a Fairy talking to Cedric. I'll keep my distance from those two. Ah, well I'm too lazy to keep flying around. I'll see if I can perch on this witch's head. He fluttered and landed on the young witch's head with a soft screech and folded his wings looking ahead at the other girls.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki took out her pipe flute and began playing a soft light tune to make her walk more pleasant. She was approaching the door steps when she heard footsteps behind her. Looking back, she saw a flying bat perching on the head of a young witch with long hair. It seemed simple enough that the attendants of the gathering would end up coming a few at a time. Miyuki smiled a bit and walked beside the young girl with wings folded against her back. "I was told to come here for a gathering?" She took out her invitation and handed it to Cedric. "Miyuki Swithernel from the Elven clan of northern Ireland." She smiled politely and awaited his reply.
User Image

Cedric Cedarcrest

Cedric took the invitation from Miyuki and looked it over. "Welcome, Miss Miyuki. Please enjoy the gathering and give my regards to your elders. They have played a great part in the treaty years ago to allow a harmony to exist between Wizards and Elven kinds. I am eternally grateful I can still get my Elven-fruit pies without hassle. You may pass." He stood aside and let the young elf through while still letting the orbs dance through the hallway to guide her. He stood back in front of the Fairy after Miyuki passed and awaited her response to confirm her name matched what was on the invitation.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki followed the orbs of light through the dark hallway and ended up in the main hall. She saw plenty of foods from different clans presented in an appealing spread as well as plenty of punches and wines. She walked over in her long black and white dress tied with a sapphire blue sash to match her eyes and necklace. "So what should I get to pass the time? Well, maybe sticking to what I know..." Her black lacy gloves were placed instantly into her small pockets of her sash as she went through the food items and placed a few cookies and Elven treats on her small plate. Her sapphire blue eyes scanned the room and she found an interesting Neko boy sitting at one of the tables. She smiled at him and went to an empty table not far from him sitting down elegantly. Taking a nibble on one of the fruit-topped wafer cookies she smiled in contentment.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Utau Mizu

Utau felt the bat land on her head, glancing up she smiled, "Ah hello little fella. You're a weird one where is your family? Don't you travel in packs?" she asked before tripping on a small rock. "Ah." hitting her knee on it she turned and stopped herself from falling down the hill. Looking at the blood that was trickling down her knee she sighed, "Ow." she whispered before looking at the bat on the ground. "Ah I'm sorry." picking it up she placed it upright and patted it's head. "You distracted me." she laughed before looking at her knee once more. "this is troublesome." she placed her hand on her cheek sighing deeply.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Iku Neko

Iku eyes met with Miyuki for a moment he didn't want to seem as if he was staring so he glanced away but always made sure he knew where she was going. Seeing she went for a fruity cookie he approved her choices in his head silently. "Hello, my name is Captain Iku Neko, but call me Iku." he introduced himself when she sat down and got settled. "The fruit wafer is very good, but I liked the fruit tart myself." he stated before clearing his throat. 'Get off the subject of food idiot. Manly manly.' he lectured himself as he gave her a small smile.
User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

Vladimir growled slightly and screeched angrily at the witch for dropping him. He sweatdropped as she patted him and sniffed the air. There was blood... His ears flicked back and in the blink of an eye his form changed back into the tall 6'0" handsome vampire groomed for a wealthy gathering. His fangs dripped with desire and he smirked while inching closer. "The smell... I suggest you either wrap that or let e give into my instincts and suck you dry.' He licked his fangs as his red eyes locked with hers in an entrancing stare.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki smiled politely looking at the neko beside her. He sure was cute and very dignified. Miyuki looked at his hair falling over one of his eyes and she thought it best not the stare, so she looked at his good eye and blushed slightly. "Well, these are the usual things my clan would serve on a daily basis, but they are scrumptious nonetheless. Oh, pardon my impoliteness. My name is Miyuki Swithernel. I'm here as the Elven clan representative from Europe... and you?" She pushed her hair behind her large pale ears and tried to dismiss her blush from him.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Utau Mizu

Utau glanced behind her seeing that the bat had transformed into a human, male. Her hand rose gently before smacking him hard in the face, "Did you sit on the poor bat?! Idiot get off!" she shoved him backwards forgetting about her knee and started to look for him. "Ahhh.... he probably flew away." she sighed glaring at the male. "Suck me dry?- Ah vampire!" she pointed at his face as if no one knew and it wasn't obvious. Looking at her knee she bit her thumb nail before looking around for some water, not finding any she started to look for weeds. "Ah ha!" finding a small flower she touched it before pulling her finger up, water followed her finger. But it wasn't soon that the flower dried up and weltered, she apologized before placing the small amount of water on her wound. After a moment the wound was healed, throwing the water to some plants she sighed wiping away the blood on her knee. "What are you doing here anyway?" she asked standing up.
User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

"Sad you didn't realize my appearance as a vampire sooner, little witch. I fly around disguised as a bat to find my prey and then drain the blood of my victims. I was invited to the gathering taking place at Lord O'Brien's castle not too far from here. The name's Vladimir Challis. And who might you be, flower-killer?" He smirked and brushed his dress shirt from the dirt and soil that had found itself upon him. Looking at her, he noticed she was a good bit shorter than he was and easily transportable. If he did manage to drain her blood later, she wouldn't be a hard meal to get. He folded his arms and looked down at her tapping his foot, irritated at his lack of fresh iron-filled blood.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Iku Neko

Iku pointed to his ears and smiled gently, "The Neko clan wanted me to represent, I'm the Captain of the army. Not sure why they chose me." he laughed slightly before eating another tart. He really wanted to go in the back and cook something really good but he just wiped his lips with a napkin. Moving his finger though his bangs he touched the eye patch wanting to remove an itch that was underneath it but just ended up moving his hair to the side slightly trying to act cool. His ear twitched as he glanced at the window, "Foggy night." he commented trying to come up with some small talk.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Utau Mizu

Utau raised a brow at him, "So you eat people." she asked before standing up. "And I didn't kill a flower it was a weed. It was hurting other living things, besides you were the one complaining about the blood." she pointed out before starting up hill once more. "And your disguise isn't that convincing, your a bat all by yourself. Not normal." she stated mockingly. "And It so happens I'm headed to that party as well. And my name isn't witch, it's Utau Mizu." informing him she finally got to were she could see the mansion. It was big, and probably full of people. Her stomach began to twist, she was thinking about going back, her eyes even wandered to the lake behind her for a short moment. "Lets get this over with." Utau started for the door.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff