Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Utau Mizu

Utau felt the napkin on her head as she looked over to him in shock, how did he know it was her? Since she hadn't met anyone she didn't realize she was being completely obvious to the whole world. Pouting slowly she threw the piece of trash away before looking down at her feet, they had started to tap to the music. She really loved to dance and sing, but she didn't know anyone here and didn't want to sing for them. Utau was a bit shy in all this, she wasn't sure what to do. 'Backbone? What can he mean?' she thought in her head as she sat on the stage just beside the speakers.
User Image

Cedric Cedarcrest

Cedric looked down at the small Neko girl and smiled a bit seeing the nervous look on her face. "Welcome, young one. I'm glad you could attend." He took the invitation and read it over for some identification. "You must be Miko, right? Don't look so frightened. There are already four new guest inside around your age. Maybe you can make a few new friends. Please, come on in!" He stood aside and let the glowing dancing orbs of light inside lead her to the main hall. Standing back in front of the door, he waited for the next guest to come and for the fairy still standing in silence to speak up. He guessed she must be deep in thought or daydreaming.
User Image
Tatsuo watched as a few guests went up to the doors to enter before sighing softly. Why had he come this year, when his father seemed to be sinking faster into a depression? The books weren't selling, he was putting off the dates that they were due to the editor. The more he watched, the more Tatsuo wished he could do something about it all. He sighed, it didn't matter now, all he could do was watch. That would be all he'd ever be able to do now. Forcing his legs to work, he watched a girl nearly race inside from nerves and gave a small smile, he remembered being just as nervous the previous year when he'd first reicieved an invitation. Tatsuo stopped at the door and gave a small bow at his waist, "Good evening, Cedric, you seem to be doing well." he handed the elder man his invitation and waited patiently to go inside.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Iku Neko

Iku blushed ever so slightly when she touched his cheek, this was the first touch of a woman he had felt in this manner. As the blush faded he nodded in agreement, "Sorry Miyu must have thinking about something else." he apologized as he glanced over to he door, another cat came in. His eye stuck on her for a bit longer, something about her seemed a bit more familiar than usually. And it wasn't just her ears either. But when Miyuki asked about his eye patch his eye looked back down to her. "Ah no, no injuries. It's mostly a precaution, my powers were sealed into this eye and to keep them locked away my father gave me this eye patch. The eye color freaks everyone out as well so I keep it on." he explained rubbing her hair. Just then his memory snapped his eye back up to the Neko girl at the door. "M-Miko?" he stammered, it was her the girl his father is forcing him to marry. "She's here?" he questioned moving his hand through his hair trying to calm himself down. Maybe she wont see him, maybe her parents didn't tell her yet. Maybe it was another lie from his father. "Ah sorry Miyu I thought I saw someone I knew." he pushed himself back to Miyuki.
User Image

Cedric Cedarcrest

Cedric had no sooner turned around when the ghost boy had appeared before him. "Oh, Tatsuo, you startled me! Good to see you my boy!" He took the invitation and read it over finding everything in order. "Everything seems in order here. Go on inside and enjoy yourself. Be aware though, there is a witch and vampire spat going on inside. Best to look out for that poor little neko girl if things act up more. Off you go!" He stood aside and let the glowing orbs of light lead the ghost boy just as they had lead the others. Finding the grounds quiet again, he returned to his post at the door.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki sighed softly and nodded to Iku. He seemed to have his blood run cold upon spotting the neko girl who just walked in. Maybe he had met her before. What kind of Elf wold she be if she kept him from socializing? "Iku, why don't you go over and talk to the new neko girl. She seems scared. I'll... I'll go over and see if I can talk to the witch or the vampire over there. Promise to save one more dance for me!" She smiled softly and bowed before leaning up and kissing his cheek where her hand had been. With that gesture, she gripped his hand slightly and let go, proceeding to head toward the stage.
User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

Vladimir noticed the Elf and Neko had stopped dancing together at the end of the song. His eyes followed the stare of the male Neko and found a second catperson had come into the room. His smirk grew as he noticed the Elf coming his way and dismissing the boy. Perfect... things are shaping up to be really nicely here. Maybe this will provide more mature company. He stood up straight and looked over at the witch briefly making sure she was watching. In a flash, he had rushed over and appeared behind the Elf, whispering in her ear while placing his hands on her hips. "What's a delicate thing like you doing at a place like this, Elf? Perhaps you'd give me the delight of a dance?" His fangs shown through his lips with some saliva on them. He was dying to sink his teeth into her.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki froze feeling the hot breath in her ear and a pair of cold hands on her waist. She had heard how a vampire's touch is as icy as death and their fangs as sharp as needles. Still, she had thought such information was meant to make her fear them, not to warm her of the precautions. She took a second to compose herself and she cleared her throat speaking slowly and softly. "If you please, I would prefer you to remove your hands from my waist and talk to me face to face, Vampire. I don't trust a blood-sucker behind my back for a moment." She took a slow deep breath and tried to warm her temperature back up to where it was before he had touched her. She slipped her black lacy gloves back on for some heat. "You may address me as Miyuki, Elven representative for this year's gathering. May I ask your name?" She waited to see if he might move to face her and forget about how easy of a meal she was at the moment.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Iku Neko

Iku eye widen before he grabbed her wrist, "Don't make me talk to her. She's my-" he stopped not wanting to say it. He stared into her eye knowing meeting her was going to happen whether he wanted to meet her or not. "I guess... I should meet her." he stated letting go of her wrist, "Yeah I'll save another dance for you." he stated nodding to her before looking back to Miko. He stood next to the hallway waiting for her to make her way to him.
User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

"Alright, someone has a backbone in this place. I'll have to make note of that when the colony asks if I met anyone interesting at this place. You certainly could teach the witch over there a thing or two. Although, you smell simply tasty..." He leaned in more and began running his tongue along her neck, but received a swift smack on his nose from the blue-eyed elf girl. Vladimir growled and hissed while rubbing his nose. "Well now, I think that was a bit hasty, girl.Back home that would have been a compliment to drop a girl to her knees. I'll give you time to cool off and reconsider your attitude to the Vampire royal! When you change your mood, I'll enlighten you of my name." He glared and hissed once more while making his way back to the food table to get another drink of warm thick blood. "Well, there's one creature I want to sink my teeth into... any more?"
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki smirked behind her glove as the vampire stormed off hissing at her from smacking him in the nose. She knew better than to let someone have a chance to bring her to her knees in a place like this. Vampires were known to be quite hypnotizing with their cold touch and warm breath, after all. She wiped her neck off and looked over spotting a young witch sitting by the speakers. She waved her hand at the young witch and beckoned her over to her. "Why do you seem down? Was he bothering you too? What's your name, young one?" True, the girl didn't look that young, but she was pretty sure that the girl was not going to flip out over it either. She folded her hands in front of her and waited with a small smile.
User Image
Miko nodded to Cedric and inched around him, "Y-yes sir, thank you." she said, nearly running halfway down the hall before pausing before frowning to herself 'Now, Miko, that was very rude of you. He was a nice man and you didn't have to run away from him.' she scolded herself, deciding to follow the globes of light to the main room. She blinked, seeing a vampire get hit by an elf and thought it best to stay a distance away from him. There was another girl by the food table, but didn't recognize who it was. Miko looked to her side as she left the hall and gave a small start at the male Neko standing there, "Oh! Um, h-hello. Were you invited to this perty to represent too?" she asked, though slightly surprised. Her mother and father had mentioned that another Neko would be there that she should speak to, but she didn't expect to meet them so quickly. She gave an awkward curtsey to him, "My name is Miko Uro, have we met before?" she asked, almost certian she'd seen the man somewhere before. On the streets perhaps?
User Image
Tatsuo raised an eyebrow, "A witch and a vampire? That could prove problematic. And I'll be sure to keep an eye on the young one in case anything should occur." he nodded to Cedric once as he stepped inside, following the familiar hallway down to the room. To one side of the end stood two nekos, the girl and a boy with an awkward air between them both. Tatsuo just offered a small nod in acknowlegment to the boy who was faced towards him and kept going. It was best to stay out of people's personal business. He looked around the room and his eyes found the Vampire and Witch, currently with an Elvan woman speaking to her, Cedric had told him about, neither was near the other at the moment. He pulled up a seat by the table and sat to rest, there would be time for talking later, right now he just wanted to sit and watch what may happen. Then he would see who he would be more comfortable with speaking to and who he may wish to avoid.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Iku Neko

Iku glanced at Miko giving her a small faint smile, he knew many men like her not sure what to do or act like. It was best not to touch them or startle them for a while until they were comfortable, returning the bow he leaned on the wall. It was apparent she recognize him just as he did with her, but she couldn't connect them as fast as he could. "Never meet in person but we are connected." he stated simply as his ears twitched. "Our parents have arranged something special for us." he tried to explain without actually saying they were engaged. "But enough of that, are you hungry? Would you like to get something to eat?" he gestured over to the snack table. She was cute and shy, things his father liked in women and things Iku didn't hate. But could he really give all his free will to his father?

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Utau Mizu

Utau looked over to the elven girl who was dancing with the Neko earlier. Walking over to her she tilted her head, "My name is Utau Mizu. He wasn't really bothering me, though I'm not really sure." she smiled, was this- could this be her first friend? "I'm a witch, I like the water and and singing and dancing! Want to be best friends?!" she grabbed her hands and looked determined. She had a strange feeling deep inside if she were going a bit to far but she didn't care at this point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff