Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

In the room, the lights were dim and the heat was growing hotter. Unfortunately, Thanatos had found a way to keep his own thoughts in check and not let the vampire control them as much as he had. Admittedly, the vampire had been tasty, but he was asking for a bit more than he could chew through an imp. Thanatos growled and shoved Vladimir onto the bed and narrowed his eyes, making sure not to look directly into the red irises. "Look, horn dog, I'm not going to give in to your needs only because I'm not getting the answer that I want from the human. Deal with it on your own, but leave me out of it." He got away from the vampire and rushed out the door leaving it wide open. He flew down the stairs and landed on the top of the table the two women were chatting at. "Rae, you may need to talk to Vlad. He's in room one." He fell down feeling dizzy, landing on the stone floor with a loud thud.

Vladimir was shocked that the imp had broken his hold through the gaze and alcohol. Surprised by the reaction, he sat on the bed puzzled. What can he possibly be thinking? He desires release and I was going to grant his wish! Ungrateful brat... he should have felt honored! He threw of his tie and tied his hair back in a ponytail with it. Would the imp really be able to wait for the girl? The door was left open a crack with the key till in the keyhole on the inside.

*~Thanatos Scabbard~*

User Image
User Image
Miko blushed when Miyuki pushed her back on the bed, her eyes straying over to Iku before she blinked as he spoke, ". . . Are you going to be okay?" she looked up at Miyuki when she sat next to her and sat up as well. She shifted slightly, "Well, I haven't done it before either, so. . . we can all find out how to do this as we go along?" that didn't sound right. She blinked before looking back at him, "Wait, could I what? Have sex?" the idea was new to her, but she did know how it was done, Though, I don't think mother and father expected this to happen when they told me to come here. . .
User Image
Amarna nodded to Rae, "Well, I do, but I'm not quite sure to what extent it is. I'm pretty sure that I do like him, very much, but I can't do what he's wanting right now. It's not. . . not something we're taught to do outside of marriage. Humans, that is, I guess it's perfectly natural to him." She yelped when Thanatos landed on the table and glared up at him, "Could you warn us before you do something like that, please? You're going to end up scaring me to death at this rate!"
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki smiled and tightened her grip slightly on Miko's hand in happiness that the neko girl shared her wish. The girl was younger than her, that wa sfor sure, but she was willing to try new things. Miyuki felt the heat rise in her ears and cheeks making her face a soft shade of red. Smiling, she pulled Miko onto her lap and exposed the girl's shoulders, both this time, and began softly kissing them lovingly. "Miko, it means a lot to me that you understand... I can't leave here tonight without sharing a special bond with you. When I leave with Iku, I won't be able to do this if his family keeps an eye on him." She looked over at Iku and her blush got worse. "Iku, darling, please. Miko wants to, I can feel it through her skin. I want to as well. Will you join us? If not... I ... I understand, if you want to save our time together for the big night after the wedding. Please know that I want this." She grabbed Iku's hand gently and placed it on the back of her dress where the small zipper was holding it together. Looking back at Miko, she gently placed her hand on the girl's zipper but did not move it down. "Miko, I want to hear you give me permission. I won't do anything against your will. I give you and Iku my permission for anything you wish to try with me. What about you? May I...?" She layed her other hand on the girl's cheek stroking her cheekbone while softly kissing her and parting her lips gently with her tongue. She pulledaway slowly and looked into Miko's eyes waiting to hear her speak or Iku to act.
User Image

*~Thanatos Scabbard~*

Thanatos landed on the floor with a thud, landing face-down. His nose hurt from the fall and the problem in his lower anatomy had not been much help either. He grunted in pain to Amarna's comment. "Well, next time I'm fleeing for my own sake I'll ring a bell!" He rolled onto his back and layed his tail over his pelvis to cover his problem area. It wasn't easy, but he managed. After puberty, a young male imp must learn such rules after all. He looked up at her and could feel some warm liquid running down the side of his head around his temple area. His guess was it was probably from the fall. "Vladimir really needs to get by without using his possess abilities... fellow demonic beings don't appreciate such things. Cedric shows up again I'm going to kill him!" His head felt like it was being squeezed. Soon after it hit, his world went dark and silent.

{{Yes, he's got a small concussion and he passed out. Just making that clear.}}
User Image
Amarna stood up when he fell off the table, "Okay, I think you've had enough to drink for one night." she said, getting down and crouching next to him. She frowned, "Vlad made you interested by force?. . . Thanatos?" She shook his arm before starting to worry, this was bad.
User Image

*~Thanatos Scabbard~*

{{Inside his unconscious mind}} {{basically just to keep him active in posting or if someone can read his mind}}

Thanatos was in his own little world unable to ear or see anything from the world he was used to inhabiting. The pain was gone. The sound was gone. Everything seemed so empty. His thoughts ran through his vision in moving pictures. He was picturing so many things: Amarna and him going on a date-stroll through a forest, going to Iku and Miyuki's wedding, a random orgy with Vlad, Rae, Amarna, and himself, as well as what his master would say when he decided not to kill his target as he was ordered to. Worse yet, what would happen once the master found out he had feelings for the girl? He was missing so many things and he didn't know how to get back to the world he had seemed to fall out of.
User Image
Miko felt her heart race and her skin heat up when Miyuki's lips went over her shoulders. She purred happily before being kissed. She leaned into a bit before Miyuki pulled back to speak. She hesitated a moment and leaned forward to kiss her again, soft and tenative as they normally were. Her face was still pink and she nuzzled Miyuki's neck, "I want to be with you too, with both of you. So please, don't stop." She looked at Iku and gave a shy smile, "I don't mind if you join either. . . I still don't know how it works, but I'm alright with it too." Her eyes looked back at Miyuki and shifted slightly to face her fully, one leg on either side of the other's as she leaned up and kissed her neck carefully.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki blushed bright red and felt her heart beat faster with Miko's lips on her neck. It was what she had been hoping for when she came tonight: to find love and feel complete with whomever she chose. She would be able to feel that way if this event happened tonight. She waned Miko to live with them if there would ever be a way. She unzipped the girl's dress slowly in the back and ran her fingernails gently down the girl's spine enjoying the kisses. She was careful to lay Miko on her back gently. She seemed so small, even next to someone only two inches taller than herself. She gave the necklace in her pocket a new home around Miko's neck. "I want you to keep this. Think of me always. Especially know that I love you, Miko." Miyuki continued being affectionate by allowing Miko to kiss her neck while she removed the girl's shoes and stockings, letting her feet breathe. "I... I'm a little embarrassed... I can't remove your dress... I'd need some help..." She leaned down and kissed Miko sweetly while holding the girls hands in her own above their heads back on the mattress. Pressing their forms together really felt wonderful, even with their dresses still on.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Iku Neko

Iku listen to the two girls and when Miyuki moved his hand to her zipper he froze. He couldn't move or he was afaird of raping the two girls right then and there. But when Miko gave her answer and Miyuki procceded there love making. He pulled Miyuki away, "Wait wait wait!" he shouted his face flushed so badly his head was starting to hurt. "Ok just... stop kissing for god's sake." he put his hand at his head. "I can't think straight when you do that." he confessed as he tried to breath slowly but it wasn't working. "Military didn't prepare me for this...." he muttered as he looked at the two girls before looking down and breathing fast once more. He couldn't get past that Miko and Miyuki wanted to do this, i mean when they played the game he was thinking about it sure. But he didn't think it would come true.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Rae Kyuuketsuki

Rae looked at the demon and nodded for the information, "Lets talk more next time." she smiled at the human before pushing the door to room 1 open with a glare. Her eyes were glowing with anger when she went up to him and pushed him further in the bed. "Jerk!" She growled before removing her hands. "To think, I was thinking you actually started to like me. But.... instead of asking me to come to bed with you you go to him." she folded her arms before her eyes started to water. "I was stupid. Excuse me." she started to head for the door.
User Image
Miko pulled away slightly from her kisses and blushed. That's right, they couldn't do much else with their clothes still on. She sat up slightly and hesitantly pulled her arms out of the sleeves but still held the cloth to cover herself. So far she was enjoying the treatment, a lot, but she was nervous about being so exposed to either of them. She wrapped one arm around Miyuki's neck and nuzzled her again. She was so happy, "I love you too, Miyuki." she said softly, looking over at Iku and crawling over carfully before hugging him loosely around the shoulders and kissing him as well, "And I love you just as much, Iku. If you're so bothered by us kissing, then maybe you should give us something else to do." She blinked before blushing slightly. Did she really just say that? She purred softly against him, who cared, she was with the two people she cared about most, she didn't need anything else, or to worry about anything else.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki giggled and blushed when Miko spoke those simple words that held so many meanings. By the look on Iku's face, she could tell he was enjoying this heavily. She decided to pull off her own dress over her head leaving the white underskirt flowing to her knees and a matching camisole. Taking off her own stockings and shoes, she crawled over to the other side of Iku, kissing his neck affectionately. Miyuki then proceeded to whisper in his ear. "I agree with Miko on this one, love. If you're bothered by our actions with each other, why not give us something else to do... maybe we just need to get you involved." She pulled off his jacket and shirt before running her fingers over his chest. His skin was smooth and firm from the muscles grown through the military training. She began kissing his neck and pulled Miko beside her so the neko girl could kiss the other side. With her other hand, she reached over and playfully grabbed lightly at Miko's backside to let her know she was still interested in her.
User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

Vladimir was a bit surprised to see the young vampiress come into the room and yell at him. He didn't fear her or anything, but he was highly surprised. He jumped off the bed and appeared in front of her as she was turning to leave. His eyes were glowing red with anger and unresolved lust. "Maybe I didn't invite you because you didn't seem like you were seriously thinking about anything with me. You wanted the mortal's blood over mine. You wanted to hold my hand for support over emotions. Can you blame me?" He hissed and pushed her back on the bed and pinned her glaring. "If you want to be desired, better speak up now."
User Image

Cedric Cedarcrest

Cedric walked back into the Main Hall and noticed most of the young guests had ventured off into the upstairs bed chambers for some alone time with each other. However, there was Amarna next to the unconscious demonic imp who apparently had a head injury with some small blood on his head. "Oh dear. What happened?" He walked over next to Amarna and knelt to her level to look over Thanatos. Clearly the young man had fallen hard. There was a decent sized bump on his head and a small crack in his skull beside his right temple. The old wizard moved his hands over the young imp and healed the wound, but did not wake him. He turned to Amarna. "I don't know what happened, but he's alright now. You may want to wake him gently... maybe sweetly is best." He shot her a wink and an old man's laugh before strolling back outside to the door to keep watch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff