Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User ImageUser Image

Utau Mizu & Iku Neko

Utau was a bit shocked in all this but peaked a glance at Tatsuo, she really wanted a kiss from him now. It would clear everything up in her head. Or so she thought but looking at Iku worried her, he looked as if Vlad would get one last kiss before being killed.

Iku shook his head at first before Vlad explained, his ears dropped. He was never the one to back out of a game or a bet. Standing up he grabbed Vlad pulling him up, "Don't think anything of this blood boy." he growled before pulling him ever closer. Kissing him, was to say the least strange he would have thought for sure one of the girls would have popped in his head. But when Vlad remained he felt weird. The kiss wasn't short or long. It was a kiss. Pulling back he wipped his mouth before sitting back in his seat with a pout.
User Image
Tatsuo blinked when the bottle spun again, snapped out of his musings and glancing over at Utau. She wasn't looking at anyone, but she didn't look overly upset either. He looked back when Iku spoke and glanced at Vlad. He didn't blame the Neko, he'd refuse if that's who the bottle landed on as well, "I don't think it works that way, Miko." he said, looking at the girl only to stare at the girl hiding in the pillow she was once sitting on, "Is she going to be okay?"
User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

Vladimir smirked when his lips met the neko's. The man's lips were soft and abrasive at the same time. So sweet was it when Iku was forced to do something against his will. The vampire smirked and managed to nibble on the abrasive lips before they parted. He licked his lips as he sat back in his seat. "Well, I'm glad to see someone learned some humility. Not a bad kisser, either." He shot Iku a smirk and clicked his tongue. Passing the bottle to Tatsuo, he nodded his head. "Well, how about the last man gets a chance."

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User ImageUser Image

Utau Mizu & Iku Neko

Utau eyes looked at the bottle as if trying to force it to land on her, he hadn't even spun it yet and she was still hoping for it. 'Please please please please please please please.' she begged again and again crossing her fingers at her sides before she looked at Tatsuo with a smile.

Iku glared, "It never happened." He stated simply denying anything Vlad was saying looking at Tatsuo, "Anything is better than Vlad just hope for the best." he smiled at him patting him on the shoulder.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki ran her fingers over her lips and blushed slightly looking at Miko who's face was buried in the pillow. She wanted to let the girl know it was alright and that the game was only a game. It didn't mean that she was going to be attached to the neko girl forever or anything just because they shared a first kiss. She looked at Iku and giggled softly seeing him have to kiss Vladimir. "Iku, it couldn't have been that bad..." She blushed slightly looking at his cute ears and looked down thinking to herself. Now if only I can have it land on him... To share a kiss with him would be so wonderful... She watched Tatsuo to see who he would get.
User Image
Tatsuo just nodded, taking the bottle from Vlad and spinning it, watching slightly nervous. He felt his heart pound, he was surprised he could still feel that sensation, as it pointed next to him at Utau. He looked over at her, suddenly a bit more than a little nervous, before helping the young Witch stand with him. He let one hand touch her cheek, the other still holding her hand and pulling on it gently to close the gap between them. The kiss was simple and soft, he could feel her heat warm him all the way though before pulling back reluctantly. He smiled at her and held her hand for her to sit again. Tatsuo looked between her and Miyuki, "Alright, which one of you ladies would like to go next?"

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Utau Mizu

Utau blushed madly when her wish came true, kissing him was wonderful. Even if it was a little more colder than Vlad's lips it was more loving. But it ended a bit to soon for her sitting down she touched the side of Tatsuo's hand with hers. "Uh I've kiss two people now so why don't you go first Miyuki." she stated still a bit dizzy from the last kiss.
User Image
Miko finally peeked out of her pillow and turned her head to see Miyuki before lifting her head all the way. She'd heard the other turns fine, but she wanted to see who the Elf girl got to kiss next. She glanced over at Iku, hoping he would get to be the lucky one. Especially after he had to kiss someone he didn't want to. She hugged her pillow and just rested her chin on it, waiting to see the last two "pairs" in their game.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki smiled at him and took the bottle in her hand. She smiled and spun it rapidly praying that she would get the person that she craved. "Please let it be him..." The bottle stopped and it was pointing to her wish. Iku's face seemed to nearly shine with her hopes coming true. It was the moment she had been hoping for all evening. She stood up and walked to the back of the room looking toward Iku longingly. "Iku... please... would you mind... kissing me first? I'm... I'm a little smaller than you and can't reach up in my heels already. Please?" She blushed and waited for him.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Iku Neko

Iku looked at the bottle with shock, was he allowed to do this? Kiss the women he had feelings for, would this ruin his engagement. Looking back at Miko he bit his lip before standing up and hearing Miyuki's request. Touching her cheek he paused for a moment, not sure what to do. But the game was still on and rules were rules. Bending down his lips skimmed her for a moment before he captured her lips with his. His ears went down in shame that he his fiancee was watching and also because it was a wonderful kiss. Almost as good as Vlad- he stopped his thought there as he deepen the kiss to get rid of Vlad's face. Releasing her lips he cleared his throat with a blush, "W-who was next?" he asked curiously trying to play off the kiss and his embarrassment that everyone was watching.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki's face went bright pink feeling his lips on hers. The man was so sweet and his lips were soft with the small passion behind them. She smiled closing her eyes and relaxing into him. Once he pulled away, Miyuki's smile widened and she sat back down on her pillow and looked at Miko. She handed the bottle to the timid girl next to her. "Here... I think you... I think you need another spin, sweet- uh MIKO!" She turned away and let go of the bottle, letting fate rest in the neko girl's hands. Iku... Miko... whom is right? Miko is gentle and sweet, but Iku is handsome and strong... I don't know... maybe later I can talk to each of them alone...
User Image
Miko turned to see Iku and Miyuki kiss and smiled softly before turning back around. She was glad that they got that, she just hoped it wouldn't hurt anyone later on. She glanced over at Iku when he sat back down and covered her mouth with a giggle, he looked as red as she felt most of the night. It became a full but small laugh when Miyuki handed her the bottle and smiled as she calmed back down, "No, I went first, remember? It's Utau's turn now." she told the girl, wondering who would be the third person the Witch got to kiss that night, Iku's kiss must have gotten her really flustered. she thought, blushing when she wondered if he was really that good of a kisser before shaking the thought away. She could think about that later.
User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

Vladimir glared slightly at the elf and neko in jealousy. How lucky was she that she got to kiss both the feline-bred creatures? Having been Iku's first kiss was the only thing he could count as a victory. Well, I wonder if my seducing lips started to work on him... Utau wasn't that bad- wait! Why her? She insulted me earlier and I really don't know why she came up! GAH! He shook his head and looked over the group waiting to see what was going to happen to the next kiss.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
(Who should get the kiss? I'm stuck! >.< Augh... Maybe I should make it point to herself. Woo!)
OOC: I think that maybe it should be random. Think of someone who would be unusual for her to kiss... maybe Miyuki or even Iku lol just kidding maybe Miko or Vlad again. All up to what you want lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff