Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Miko blinked up at the male before thinking carefully. He didn't look like he was going to do anything to her, and maybe she'd remember why he was familiar if she stayed around him for a while. She nooked over at the table and gave a small nod, "Yes please sir, er, what was your name?" she asked, following him over to the table and staring at the various plates filled with food with treats. Some of which she'd never seen before. Miko stretched and grabbed a napkin before picking up a small cake and sniffing it tentatively before taking a small bite, purring in happiness at the sweet flavor on her tongue. She looked back up at the man with her, "Do you want one too?"
User Image
Tatsuo blinked at the Witch who spoke excitedly and smiled slightly. She seemed nice, though bouncy, but he had no problem with that. His eyes trialed back to the Vampire who seemed to be off in his own world. Tatsuo wondered how much trouble could be caused by them. The last year he rather enjoyed speaking with the Vampire who had been in attendance, he wasn't sure what to make of this one though. He seemed more interested in finding a warm, fresh drink from the ladies around the party than making ties with them and the clans they represented, "Maybe he'll relax shortly so no real problems arise." he mused, watching the two Nekos at the other end of the table.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Iku Neko

Iku picked up a cake when she offered, "It's good." he stated with some frosting on his cheek from the big bite he had taken. "Oh I'm Iku Neko." he felt weird he usually always give his name, his head was a little light from dancing. "Sorry for not introducing myself, earlier I guess I have it in my head we already met." he tried pushing the conversion the other way by rubbing his patch. "Sorry hang on." he unsnapped his patch because it had grown to tight and itchy for him. Once the patch was off he blinked his yellow eye a few times before he snapped the patch on again. "Much better." he sighed in content.
User Image
Miko smiled happily at him before pausing at his name. She knew that was familiar, she heard it a lot. She frowned, what was it for? He said they met before too, but she couldn't think of where that could have been. Normally she stayed at home either in her room with the few toys she still had, or in one of the trees they had in their yard. Blinking, she looked up at Iku as he removed his eye patch, "Your eyes are different colors?" she looked at them both before the patch was replaced, "Is it natural?"
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki smiled down at the young witch and laughed softly. She bowed slightly and nodded. "You seem to be an interesting witch. Let me guess, you like the element of water, right? You have the same energy flow as a stream from where I am standing. I could always use some friends at a place like this. Sure, let's be friends!" She took the girls hands right back and squeezed them lightly with a bigger smile and twinkling sapphire eyes. Looks like this girl was a lot more talkative than the vampire from earlier and didn't want to use her race as her personality in presenting herself. Miyuki looked over at the window and whistled softly, calling a small blue jay through the window to land on her shoulder. "I know this sounds silly, but I help tend to the wounded animals around here and this little one is too timid to go back into the wild. She could really use a nice person to watch over her. Would you like to take her with you?" Miyuki stroked the bird's chest as it chirped happily and looked at Utau curiously tweeting at her.
User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

Vladimir looked around at the two new arrivals. The neko girl seemed to be really timid and more of a kitten than a proud member of the neko clan. He guessed that she's probably faint if he even attempted to drink her blood. He then change views to the ghost boy sitting at a table by himself. The kid seemed interesting enough, so Vlad got a glass of red wine and walked over to sit with him. "Evening, are you looking for someone or just waiting for someone to find you?" He took a seat across from th ghost and began taking mental notes about the mood and temperament of the ghost kid.
User Image
Tatsuo looked up at the Vampire and shook his head, "Neither actually, I enjoy time to myself. Though if you would like someone to talk to, I wont mind that either." he said, looking over the man better. He was born and raised wealthy, that much was obvious. Tatsuo glanced over at the Witch again, "So, is this some strange form of flirting the two of you have or are you just passing the time?" he asked, nodding in the girl's direction.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Iku Neko

Iku thought of a none scary way of putting his eyes, he knew if he was blunt it would send her running. "Yes and no. My father sealed lots of powers in this eye and if unless I have to use it I keep it locked away." he stated using funny gestures and a smiling face. "Does it scare you Miko?" he asked wiping the frosting off of his cheek. Touching his eye patch he worried it might scare the elven girl from before off as well, not that he could love her, or rather allowed to love her.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Utau Mizu

Utau nodded furiously, "I like water more than people. Usually." she added the part seeing as she was liking the elven a lot better at this moment. Looking over at the bird she smiled happily petting it's head ever so gently, "Aren't you a cutey? I'll watch over you until you miss everyone you love." she nodded to Miyuki. "So what did your mom send you here for? My mom wants me to get hitch." she whispered the last part into the bird and Miyuki. "You and the vampire are the first people I've ever met that's outside, the wizardry people? If that's what you call us." giggling she put her finger to her lips. "But don't tell anyone I don't want to come off as weird." she laughed glancing over at Vlad and the ghost boy wondering what they were talking about.
User Image
Miko giggled at Iku's motions and shook her head, "No, should I be scared?" she asked as she finished off the cake. She looked around nervously at the other guests who seemed to have paired up to speak with one another just as they were. At least there wasn't any fighting. She let out a small sigh of relief before looking back up it Iku, "Have you met any of the other guests yet?" she asked. Maybe if she knew that some of the other guests were nice she would be more comfortable going up and talkign to them. Or at least try to.

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Celesta night

"Can you love a fairy?"

" yes , that is me." she said to him as she bows to him bit then she waits for him to say something to her." is it alraight if i used the bathroom?" she said to him in a soft and sweet voice as her wing moved bit as she looked at him then she sighed to herself. She notice everyone else went in. " please excused me, i must go to the bathroom." she told him then she flew by him to the bathroom, She went in the bathroom and she washed her face bit. [color=indigo]"well i hope i find someone to love ." she thought to her self.
User Image

*~Vladimir Challis~*

Vladimir looked at the ghost boy and blinked nearly in shock at the comment about the witch. "What the hell?!? FLIRTING?!? HA!" He stopped and coughed into his fist clearing his expression changing it from shocked to irritated. "She happened to drop me in my bat form, say I eat people, and she shot some punch onto my dress pants! She's irritating! She's acting like a child!" He closed his eyes and ruffled his eyebrows. Truly he wasn't that mad at her but she had made him appear foolish. To Vladimir, a girl who would embarrass him and his attire was considered a child. "So, what's your name, Ghost?" He took a sip of wine.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki smiled and laughed softly. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. So, is there anyone you might want to meet? Looks like the guests are really coming in now. I see a Ghost, two Nekos, and you already met the Vampire. I think I heard a new girl in the hallway heading to the bathroom. Maybe she'll be someone interesting too." She looked back in the direction of Iku. Seeing him talk to the Neko girl, she was hoping things wouldn't be too interesting for him that he would forget about her dance with him. She turned her head back to the witch and coughed softly clearing her expression. "Sorry, I thought I saw something." She placed a hand on the back of her neck and sweatdropped.
User Image

Cedric Cedarcrest

Cedric laughed softly pocketing Celesta's invitation and following her to the outside of the bathroom door. "Please be sure to follow the glowing orbs into the main hall. We've already had some young creatures come in. Perhaps you can find a friend there. The Vampire seems to be somewhat hostile tonight when the young witch spoke ill of him. Enjoy yourself and remember to mind your manners!" He proceeded back to the front door and stood at his post guarding the entrance. Ah, so many interesting guest this year. Maybe I'll be able to come in once everyone attending shows up and enjoy a glass of primrose passion punch with Lord O'Brien when he decends from his quarters. That little fellow will give our guests quite the chuckle. He smiled and crossed his legs sitting on a small cloud of vapor to rest his legs.
User Image
Tatsuo blinked at the outburst and smiled slightly, it was rare to see a Vampire suddenly seem so visibly irritated, "My appologies then for my question, it sounds like she insulted you quite a bit. And my name it Tatsuo Miagi." he glanced back at the hallway at a female voice, "It seems that we have another guest who's arived.". He returned his attention to the Vampire, "And what is your name? I can see that you're clearly of some noble lineage, but I'm afraid I don't recognize you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff