Welcome to Gaia! ::

Let us do a time skip of 2 hours here. StrayKit will Pm to me, I'll forward to KT, and then KT back to StrayKit until we complete the event. StrayKit, begin in the PM.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Rae Kyuuketsuki

Rae eyes were firm and a sharp piercing red that stared back into his, "Don't blame me for a vampire side-effect. I didn't want her blood I didn't want either of your blood." she blushed as she raised her voice slightly out of anger. "And pardon me I wanted to hold your hand because I don't know how to talk to people. I feel comfortable with you.." her voice tone got a bit embarrassed. But when he told her to speak up if she wanted to be desired her eyes started to glow out of anger. "Get off me!" she pushed him off her slightly by pressing her foot to his gut. "I don't want to be desired by you, lusted after. I want to be loved by you!" she shouted before her foot gave out. Sighing her eyes looked away from him almost tearing up. "Why don't you understand?" she asked curiously as she glanced up before lifting her face to his there lips almost touching. She placed a sweet kiss on his lips before she looked away, "That's what I want." she blushed very embarrassed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff