Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Amarna looked up at Cedric, "He landed on the table and then just fell over after a minute." she said, looking back at Thanatos as the other male healed his head. She let out a breath of relief at hearing he was alright before pausing and looking back at Cedric, ". . . he's a princess in a kid's story now?" she asked. She blinked at the sudden image of the imp in an overly puffy dress and glearing heatedly at anyone who dared to laugh at him. She bit her lip to keep from doing so and pushed the odd thought aside, swearing to herself she would never mention it to anyone, before opting to run her fingers through his hair gently, "Thanatos, hey, wake up." she said softly, being careful of the recently injured area in case it was still sensative.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Rae Kyuuketsuki

Rae eyes were firm and a sharp piercing red that stared back into his, "Don't blame me for a vampire side-effect. I didn't want her blood I didn't want either of your blood." she blushed as she raised her voice slightly out of anger. "And pardon me I wanted to hold your hand because I don't know how to talk to people. I feel comfortable with you.." her voice tone got a bit embarrassed. But when he told her to speak up if she wanted to be desired her eyes started to glow out of anger. "Get off me!" she pushed him off her slightly by pressing her foot to his gut. "I don't want to be desired by you, lusted after. I want to be loved by you!" she shouted before her foot gave out. Sighing her eyes looked away from him almost tearing up. "Why don't you understand?" she asked curiously as she glanced up before lifting her face to his there lips almost touching. She placed a sweet kiss on his lips before she looked away, "That's what I want." she blushed very embarrassed.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
(My cruise is Firday and I won't be back til the next next monday. I'll be spending the next two days with friends before I leave. I will not forget about any of this I promise!!)
((have fun KT! whee ))
(( Yes have fun and be thnking about poor Iku xd ))

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Kousagi Tsukino
User Image

Iku Neko

Iku felt there kisses on his neck as his ears and tail stood up straight fur fluffed out. "W-wait a sec-" he started before hearing that Miyuki agreed and said that they should give him something to do. "Y-you... Me... You..." his brain started to go dizzy as he held his nose with his fingers already feeling a nose bleed coming on. And what made him so much better and think so much clearer was Miyuki taking his jacket off feeling on his chest. He was blushing looking at her then Miko, they were so into this. Why couldn't the man side take over and love every second of this? "F-fine. I'll do it." he stammered looking at the two girls. "But I don't know how this works so... you'll have to tell me what to do." he was blushing so badly, you would think he was a girl.

(Ok I can maybe post once more before leaving but I can't promise anything. And I'll try my best to have fun enough for all you of.)
User Image
Miko pulled away and looked at Iku's bare chest, blushing lightly before she shifted and pushed her dress off the rest of the way. Her own undergarment looked more like a slip than the two pieced one Miyuki was wearing. She turned around again and got up on her knees before bumping her forehead with Iku's gently, "That's okay, I don't know how this works either, I didn't even know three people could do this." she kissed his neck again softly under his jaw before leaning over to Miyuki and doing the same, "But I'm glad I get to do this with you two." she said softly, her face still a bit pink from embarassment.

(you better have fun for yourself too!)
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki smiled and blushed very excited with the decision they were agreeing on tonight. She looked over and saw a few books sitting on the nightstand by the bed. She crawled over and looked through the titles, spotting one interesting book at the bottom. "Wow.. look at this!" She opened the book and found the chapter that seemed helpful. "Looks like this castle has everything! Here's a book about any questions someone could have about how love-making works! In chapter seven, it mentions involving three people and how each one does something a little different!" Miyuki turned the book back to herself and read about ten pages before her face became scarlet. She looked over at Iku and Miko before smiling and placing the book between them. She crawled back over and placed her hands on Miko's lower abdomen. "I read some interesting things and I want you to read them two. I think I'll be female one, you can be female two, and Iku can be our male. Go on and read the information, Miko. I'll start acting it out and please you first. After you're finished, hand the book to Iku." She smiled and looked up at the neko girl. Being older, she thought it was only right to be the one to give the pleasure to Miko first. She slipped her hands under Miko's under-dress and began massaging her thighs, gently teasing her fingernails against the girl's cotton barrier.
User Image
Miko sat back down and tilted her head to the side slightly as Miyuki pulled out the book, "They have a whole chapter on it?" the other seemed excited about it and Miko let her tail flick around curiously as Miyuki read some of it. She scooted back a little to make room for her when she came back to her and Iku, the bed being big enough to let them each have some room of their own before looking down at the book. She grabbed the book placed next to her to pick up before blushing at Miyuki's hands on her legs, squirming slightly and trying to focus on reading the pages in front of her. She could feel her face warm more before pushing the book over to Iku, "Y-your turn." she managed, before looking back at Miyuki. She leaned forward a bit and put one of her hands behind the other's neck to pull her in for a kiss. She felt herself reacting to the attention Miyuki was giving her and could practically smell the need they all had for one another filling the air, she almost felt drunk off of it all.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Iku Neko

Iku eyes widen when he heard a book had been found on the topic, "What kind of place is this?" he asked embarrassed even thinking about it. Just the thought of reading something like this made his cheeks blood red. Gripping his hair he watched Miko fidgeting in her seat. "My turn?" his eyes looked at the book before his hand grabbed it without even thinking. 'What am I doing?' he asked himself in his head. But when he read the words and glanced at the pictures he kinda of got an understanding of it all. But when he realized he was reading it he threw the book to the side, "Ah.. Lets just feel it." he stated touching both Miyuki and Miko. "I'm more of a learning on the job kinda guy anyway." he stated as he started to feel the sides of both girls pulling them closer to him. His body was finally taking charge.
User Image

*~Miyuki Swithernel~*

Miyuki smiled kissing Miko back then feeling Iku pulled them both closer. Her body temperature was rising fast and she smiled while reaching into the gap between Miko's underwear and skin. She felt warm and wet, very intoxicating to the touch. She smirked and massaged the girl's sensitive areas circling her fingers while breathing hotly on Iku's neck. She was hoping that her enthusiasm would encourage the others to follow along. She liked what Miko had hidden, and now she wanted to experience Iku. She reached down and grabbed the center of his pelvis feeling what layed beneath. "I'm really looking forward to this, so who's going to start this party? I've already discovered you both being aroused," She let out a soft purr in Iku's ear while massaging Miko further and wrapping her one leg around the girl's waist so her heat could instigate Miko as well.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Iku Neko

Iku something sweet and strong caught his nose, it was pulling him closer to the girls. When Miyuki started to play with Miko it got stronger, his ears flicked before eyes manhood was grabbed it. And the thing only got worse, he was almost sure it couldn't get any harder when he was then proved wrong. Miyuki spoke to the two who were probably in la-la land at that point, it knocked Iku back to the group. Hearing that Miyuki was curious who was going to start the show his heart pounded in his chest as he grabbed wrist as his eyes narrowed and he grinned. "I think that would be me." he purred in his deep throat before flashing his teeth at the girls. He was about to pounce the two girls anyway so why not announce it to the two.

(should we take it to the pm's and give this a time skip before we get into trouble)
User Image
Miko looked over at Iku when he pulled her and Miyuki closer before feeling her breathing hitch when the other girl touched her more. It was getting hard for her to focus and felt her tail twitch behind her almost spaztically. She wasn't accustomed to this much stimulation, in any way. Her brain searched for words to answer the question she heard and she swallowed before starting to pant lightly, "I-I don't c-care who starts this." she managed in a whimper.

((probably, i vote time skip, i've never RPed sex before))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff